Fillie~ Summer Camp

Thanks mileven_is_life for requesting this one shot!! ^^

They're 13 and 14 in this one!

Millies POV-

Today is the day! It's my first day of summer camp. I woke up this morning feeling happy and jittery. Sadie stayed over last night so we can go to camp together.

We got our stuff packed and ready, ate breakfast, and made our way to camp. On the way we listened to music, and talked about how fun this summer was gonna be.

"I'm excited to meet new people!" I smile, thinking about camp.

"Me too! I'm excited to see the cabin we're staying in!" She cheers happily, as I nod in agreement.

After a few hours, we finally made it. We both raced out of the car, grabbing our stuff.

"Good Bye Mills, i'll miss you." My mom pulls me in for a hug, kissing my forehead.

"Good Bye Sadie, I'll miss you as well!" She pulls her in for a hug as well.

"Bye mom." I smile, as me and Sadie wave, before walking into camp.

A chaperone, assigns us our cabin number, before leading us to the cabins.

We spot a small cabin, away from everyone else's, and go inside.

We see four boys, sitting down on bunks, talking with each other.

"Hey, are y'all in the bunk too?" A kid with brown curly hair asks, looking up at us.

We both nod nervously, as they nod.

"Well, hi. I'm Gaten." The curly haired guy shakes our hand.

"I'm Caleb." The dark skinned boy with a nice smile, greets us. He looks at Sadie, with wide eyes.

"H-hi." He stutters, as Sadie giggles, shaking his hand.

"I'm Noah!" A kid with straight brown hair greets us. "Nice to meet y'all." He smiles, shaking both of our hands.

After we're greeted by him, a tall boy with black curly hair, and freckles that cover up his cheeks and nose, walks up to me.

Wow. He's really cute.

"H-hey, I'm Finn." He greets me, shaking my hand lightly. "I'm Millie." I smile, admiring his freckles.

Stop staring Millie! It's weird!

He smiles warmly at me, as a blush crept on our cheeks, before were interrupted by Sadie and Caleb clearing their throats.

We turn our attention back on everyone, blushing harder from embarrassment.

"You're bunking with me Millie!" Sadie smiles, pulling me to to the bunk beds. They actually looked really comfortable.

We set our suitcases and bags down, before getting out our pillows and extra blankets, even though they already provided those.

The guys go back to their bunks, talking amongst each other, before we all decide to go outside and explore the camp.

The good thing about the camp is that we had a lot of free time, and we got to do things on our own, instead of together in a group.

We decided to go into the woods since the guys wanted to show us their cool spot. After about five minutes of walking and talking with Finn, we finally made it to a cool spot with logs to sit on and a bunch of grass and trees.

We brought snacks, and drinks, and had a fun time getting to know each other and playing fun games.

It was getting pretty dark, so we decided to head back for dinner. I talked with Sadie and Noah on the way back, while the others walked in front of us talking.

Noah is really nice, we have a lot in common. I can tell we're gonna get along just fine.

We made it to the camp, and walked inside to grab dinner. We had grilled cheese and fries, and sat down at our table, talking with each other about school and where we live.

I learned that the guys live in a town not too far from Hawkins, where we live. Caleb and Sadie were flirting, and we all giggled at the sight.

I made conversation with Finn, he's really sweet and funny. Gaten and Noah were talking with each other, so Finn and I started talking about how fun this summer is gonna be.

"Your new nickname is Mills." He smiles, eating one of his fries.

"Hmmm. I'm gonna call you Finnie." I nod my head, as he chuckles smiling. "Deal." He smiles, shaking my hand.

"Your freckles remind of of a constellation." I blurt out. I widen my eyes, covering my mouth embarrassed. "Oops."

He chuckles, blushing. Is he nervous?

My cheeks redden from embarrassment, as I look down, smiling.

"Thank you, your eyes are really beautiful." He smiles, as my cheeks turn a darker shade of red from his compliment.

We all decide to go back to the cabins, since we're finished with dinner. Gaten said he packed a lot of candy, and that he will share it with us.

We got back to the cabin, sitting down in our bunks, pigging out on M&M's, skittles, and more. We all laughed and talked some more. It was really fun.

After a few hours of talking and playing some more games, we decided to get some sleep.

I lay down on the bunk under Sadie, getting comfortable. "Goodnight everyone, goodnight Mills." Finn says, making me blush. Good thing it was dark.

"Oooh. Fillie!" Gaten yells, as everyone laughs.

I roll my eyes, saying goodnight to everyone, before we all drift off to sleep.

Today was really fun. Everyone is really nice and funny, and Finn is really adorable and cute.

I have a feeling this summer is gonna be a good one.

This was kinda rushed, but what do y'all think? Hope y'all liked❤️

It's four in the morning and I'm tired so goodnight everyone😂 I'll post this when I wake up.

Part 2?

-Valerie❤️