Mileven~ The Talk

So the last one shot was horrible😂😂

General POV- they're fifteen

"El, wake up." Mike showered El with kisses, trying to wake her up. He saw her smile lightly, giggling, as he smiled, continuing to kiss her.

"Lets do something today. Let's go on a date." He smiled, still laying on top of her.

"I need sleep." She mumbled, making him frown. He moved the hair out of her face with his index finger, kissing her nose.

She fluttered her eyes open, smiling. He kissed her lips softly, as she smiled, pulling his shirt. He rested his hands on her hips, as she snaked her arms around his neck.

He kissed her more forcefully, going down to her jaw, down to her neck, as she sighed, leaning back.

"Breakfast!"- the door barged open, as Mike quickly pulled away from her neck, seeing Karen with her arms crossed.

"What did I say about the rules. You're both grounded!" She stormed downstairs, as Mike looked over at El.

He shrugged, continuing to kiss her neck, making her giggle. "Downstairs!" They heard Karen yell, as Mike rolled his eyes, walking downstairs.

They sat down on the couch, intertwining their fingers together.

"Wanna explain what that was?"

"Uh.. I was kissing her?" Mike crossed his arms, causing El to giggle lightly.

"Do y'all use protection?"

"What?! We've never had sex! What made you think that?" He widened his eyes.

"Well, you were shirtless, and El, you were wearing his shirt." She shrugged.

"First. I sleep shirtless all the time. Second. El sleeps in my shirts all the time, they're comfortable." He shrugged, making El nod.

"Y'all broke the rules. No funny business."

"But shes my girlfriend. We're supposed to make out." He crossed his arms.

"Not all the time!"

"But Mike's a really good kisser." El spoke up, causing Mike to blush lightly.

"Do y'all get dressed in front of each other?" She asked, crossing her arms.

".. yes, but we don't do anything!"

"Well, I guess I'll have to split y'all up then. She and Nancy can be roommates." She sighed, making Mike widen his eyes.

"No! Please, you can't do that! El's my cuddle buddy, and I love her sweet kisses in the mornings, and I'm the only one who can protect her from nightmares! And Nancy needs her space." He argued, making El nod her head.

"I don't mind El staying with me." Nancy smiled, making Mike scoff.

"Shut up Nancy!" He screamed.

"Just let us be! We like making out, and a few hickeys aren't bad! And the worst we've done is no shirts, that's it!" He yelled.

"Soon enough it'll be no clothes at all." She crossed her arms.

"So?! We're getting older!"

"Okay. Fine, but if you ever need protection, tell me!" She mumbled, making him nod eagerly.

"So is she still my room buddy?"

She nodded slowly, making Mike cheer. "You're still grounded, and no going out! You're saying inside all day."

Mike nodded, grabbing El's hand, pulling her upstairs. "We're grounded." El frowned, looking down.

"At least we're together. And we're still roommates!" He smiled, kissing her cheek a bunch of times. She giggled, as he kept showering her with kisses.

Karen walked in, as Mike shrugged, continuing to kiss her cheeks. "Breakfast is still ready." She walked back downstairs.

Mike got up, pulling El with him. They walked downstairs hand in hand, sitting down at the dining table.

El and Mike talked but that's about it. No one else was talking for some reason. They finished breakfast, walking upstairs.

They laid down, deciding that they don't wanna do anything today since it's Saturday. "Being grounded is boring." El sighed.

"You don't like hanging out with me?" Mike asked, giving a sad face.

"No, it's not that. I just wish we could watch tv or something." She shrugged, making him nod. He kissed her cheek, cuddling up to her.

"Alright El, pack your things. We're roommates now!" Nancy smiled, making Mike widen his eyes.

"No! Mom said that we can still be roommates!"

"Mike I've thought about it and the answers no." Karen crossed her arms, making him shake his head.

"No! She can't leave me!" Nancy tried pulling her away, but Mike pulled el the other way. El stood there, cool with it.

"Mike you're literally two feet away from my room chill!" Nancy rolled her eyes.

"No! I need El in my bed!" Tears burned in his eyes, as one fell. They all started laughing, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"It's a joke Mike. We're taking El because we need to get her more clothes." Nancy laughed, making Mike wipe his tears.

"So she's not leaving me?" He asked, as they shook their heads. "Well, I'm still going shopping with y'all." He mumbled, grabbing El's hand.

El chuckled lightly, walking downstairs with Mike.

Idk what this was, but okay😂

-Valerie