Fillie~ Caught

A/N- I came up with this idea, and honestly it's a pretty good idea😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Jacob S POV-

Millie and I have been together for almost a year now, and it's really bothering me, I mean shes cool and everything, but the fans hate on me calling me elf on the shelf. I'm planning on breaking up with her anyway, she's annoying.

I got grilled for cheating on her, but technically it wasn't cheating, I mean I didn't kiss or anything. I felt bad afterwards? She took me back thankfully.

She's in Atlanta filming for stranger things 3, and they're not filling today.

She texted me earlier saying she wasn't feeling well, she's said she'll be in bed all day, so I decided I'm going to show the internet I'm an 'amazing' boyfriend, and being her flowers, did I mention I was gonna record it for Instagram?

I bought flowers, and Starbucks for her, since she said she loves Starbucks. I got her a pink drink, because I heard that's what girls like or whatever.

I hired a camera guy film the surprising part. So I made my way to Millie's house.

"Alright guys. Millie isn't feeling well, so I decided to surprise her." I smile, holding up the gifts.

I walk in the house, since she gave me a key, and walk upstairs.

I was smiling to the camera with a thumbs up,
until I heard moaning. The fuck?

I walk into the room and the next thing I saw was horrible.

I walked in saw Finn Fucking Wolfhard locked lips with MY Millie.

They didn't even notice me?!

"What. The. Fuck!" I scream, dropping the gifts.

Millie immediately pushes Finn off her, with her eyes widened.

She notices the camera and looks scared.

Finn gets up, looking shocked.

"Jacob. It's not what it looked like!" She screams, getting up.

"Really? Because it looked like Finn here, was sucking face with MY girlfriend!" I scream, with anger filled in my eyes.

She stands there, with tears in her eyes, as she looks away. Knowing damn well I'm right.

"When were you gonna tell me?!" I scream, slamming my fist into the wall.

"I-I don't know." She mumbles.

"She was gonna break up with you a long time ago dip shit." Finn says, cutting in. "Oh and don't yell at her." He adds, giving me a rude glare.

"This is your fault!" I scream, slamming him into a wall.

He gets out of my grasp easily, pushing me down. Wow, I didn't know how strong he was.

"I'm not gonna fight you." He says, rolling his eyes.

I get up, brushing myself off. "Are you serious Millie?! You cheated on me with this frog! I got you gifts to surprise you! You said you were sick!" I yell in her face.

"I said not to yell at her!" Finn yells, stepping in front of Millie.

"How could you cheat on me?" I question.

"Like you cheated on me?!" She screams. "I was gonna break up with you a long time ago, but I didn't know how." She says.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore. I thought I knew you more than anyone! I got you your favorite drink!" I scream.

"Knew me?!" She scoffs. "If you knew me you would know that my favorite drink is a caramel Frappuccino!" She yells, rolling her eyes.

Honestly. I'm not really sad, I was gonna break up with her anyway. But I'm pissed off.

"You know what Millie! Fine! Go off, be with Finn and be the snotty stupid ugly actress you are! I never liked you anyway!" I scream. Slamming the door.

I look at my camera guy. "Post all of that on my instagram." I say, walking out.

I didn't even like Millie really, but the fandom will feel bad for me and love me if I post this video. So it's a win. I smirk thinking about how famous I'm gonna get.

Finns POV-

I stand there, holding Millie in my arms, as she cries into my chest.

"He's gonna put that video everywhere. They're gonna hate us, I'm sorry Finn, it's my fault." She sobs.

"It's not your fault, don't be sorry. He cheated on you first." I say, still holding her.

"Two wrongs don't make a right. Everyone's gonna call me a cheater." She says, holding me tight.

"H-he called me a ugly, and a h-horrible actress." She cries.

"You're not any of those things. You're beautiful and an amazing actress. He can't say those things because you've won so many awards for how much of an amazing actress you are." I smile, kissing her head.

"Thank you." She sniffles, pulling away. I nod my head, smiling.

"When this video goes out, I know we might get hate, but don't worry about it, you have me. And fillie shippers are gonna go crazy." In chuckle, as she nods smiling.

~~~

"Wow. We're not getting as much hate as I thought we would get. Some are saying he cheated first, and others are saying they don't care, at least fillie is real." I chuckle, reading the comments.

"The nice comments are good, but we're getting hate also. They're saying how I'm a horrible person and stuff." She reads through comments, looking sad.

"Don't listen to them, I know what we did was wrong, but Jacob does worse things." I reassure her, smiling.

"If he says anything to you, I'll make sure to hit him with my skateboard and not miss." I chuckle, as she breaks down laughing.

I look at her laughing self, admiring her, as she stops laughing.

"What?" She questions.

"Nothing. You're just adorable." I smile, she blushes smiling.

"Well, you're cute." She smiles.

That's my first oneshot! Hope y'all liked😂

Poor J... sike.

-Valerie