Mileven~ bully

Mikes POV- they're fifteen

"Hey El." I smiled, walking in the room, as she waved lightly, staring at the wall, while she laid in bed.

"You okay?" I got in beside her, as she nodded, turning her eyes towards mine.

"I'm just tired." She shrugged, as I nodded, smiling lightly. She nuzzled her face in my chest, hugging me, as I kissed her head, sighing.

~~~

"Yeah." I chuckled, talking with Lucas and Dustin, with my arm around El. We were currently in the hall by the lockers, since school doesn't start till another fifteen minutes.

El stayed quiet, standing with me, as I looked down at her. "You okay?" I mouthed, as she nodded, smiling lightly.

I nodded, turning back to my friends, taking a while longer.

~~~

El hasn't really been talking. I don't know what's wrong with her.

She walked into lunch, quickly walking over to the table, sitting next to me, making me look up at her. "Where were you?"

"The bathroom." She mumbled, as I nodded, intertwining our fingers. She rested her head on my shoulder, sighing, making me smile lightly.

~~~

"El, what's going on? Why are you so upset?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"I'm not upset." She mumbled, shrugging.

"El, are you mad at me? What'd I do?" I gave a sad look, grabbing her hands.

"You didn't do anything." She sighed, looking up at me.

"Then what's wrong babe? I hate seeing you like this." I frowned, kissing her hands, making her look down.

"Am I pretty?"

"El, of course you are, I tell you that everyday." I smiled lightly, making her nod slowly. "Why?"

"Because some girls at school are saying mean things to me." She mumbled, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Like what?"

She shrugged, fiddling with our hands, as I lifted her chin up, giving a sad look. "El, you can talk to me, what'd they say?"

"They said that I'm ugly, and I don't understand anything. And that you're gonna break up with me." She mumbled, looking down.

"Who?"

"I don't know their names, they're in my algebra class." She shrugged, sighing.

"How often do they say these things El?"

"Everyday." She mumbled, looking down.

"El, why didn't you tell me sooner?" I frowned, making her look up.

"I don't know. I didn't think it would matter."

"El, of course it matters. I don't want you to be upset over some stupid girls, they don't know you like I do."

"But they're way prettier than me." She mumbled, as tears burned in her eyes.

"El, no one is prettier than you. You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid my eyes on, I mean, how'd I end up with someone so perfect?"  I smiled, making her blush lightly.

"But I'm dumb, I don't know anything."

"No you're not? You're one of the smartest girls I know, and you're also a badass." I winked, making her smile lightly.

"Thanks Mike." She looked up, smiling lightly.

"You're welcome." I smiled, resting my hand on her cheek, as she smiled, leaning in.

I kissed her lips softly, letting it linger, before pulling away.

"Now show me who those girls are so I can give them a piece of my mind"— I got cut off by her lips, as I smiled, pulling her closer.

"Show me tomorrow." I mumbled against her lips, as she nodded her head, leaning back.

~~~

El and I walked into school, with our fingers intertwined, walking to her locker. "You left your lunchbox in your locker?"

"Yeah, I forget to grab it after school"— she widened her eyes, quickly hiding behind me, as I furrowed my eyebrows, looking around.

I saw two ugly girls glaring at El, as I sighed, turning around. "I'll be right back." I kissed her cheek, as she shook her head, holding my arm.

"El, it's okay." I let go, walking over to the girls, seeing them cross their arms.

"Who are y'all and why are y'all staring at my girlfriend?" I crossed my arms.

"That's your girlfriend? Ew." the blonde girl gagged, making me ball my fists.

"You could do so much better. What's a hot guy like you doing with that?" The brunette asked, smirking.

"She's actually beautiful and amazing, and you're the one who looks like a gorilla on steroids." I snapped, making them gasp.

"Whatever. She's a weirdo." She blonde one scoffed, flipping her hair.

"I wouldn't be talking, you're the one stalking my girlfriend. So I suggest both of you back off, because her dads a cop, and you don't wanna mess with Hopper or me." I glared, about to walk away.

"Oh, and one more thing. She's broken a boys arm before, you don't want to mess with her, she might fuck up your face more than it already is." I stormed off, going back to El.

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I mumbled, as she nodded, closing her locker

"Thanks Mike." She smiled lightly, standing up on her tippy toes, kissing my cheek, as I blushed, smiling lightly.

I intertwined our fingers, walking to class with her.

~~~

"Mike, they didn't bully me today!" El smiled, walking into the room.

"I'm your night in shining armor." I winked, as she chuckled, smiling. I patted my lap, as she smiled, sitting down, wrapping her arms around my neck.

She smiled, kissing me softly, as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She shrieked, as I picked her up, laying her on the bed.

"You scared me." She laughed, as I chuckled, kissing her softly.

"Dinner!"

I sighed, pulling away, as El frowned, sitting up. "Later." She kissed me quickly, running downstairs.

I updated?

-Valerie