Mileven~ Massage

I don't know what to write for the other one. But I'll write part two of the fillie one sometime😂

This chapter is dumb AF.

General POV-

Mike walked in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist, and saw El in bed, looking sad.

"El what's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head.

"My back hurts." She mumbled.

"Do you want a massage?" He asked, as she nodded slowly, as he smiled, nodding. "Let me just get dressed okay?"

She nodded, turning around, as he got dressed in his pajamas. She turned back around, laying on her stomach, as he got on top of her, rubbing her back.

Karen was currently walking upstairs, whenever she heard strange noises?

"Just like that?"

"Perfect." El sighed. "Right there." She heard a noise.. almost like a moan?!

She barged in, and saw Mike on top of her, too mad to realize that he's only giving her a massage. "What is this?!"

"I'm giving El a massage." He shrugged, rubbing her back and neck.

"Oh. Uh.. ok. Goodnight." She mumbled, walking back to her room.

"Why is she acting weird?" El tilted her head, furrowing her eyebrows.

"She thinks we did the nasty." Mike mumbled.

"What?"

"She thinks we were having sex." Mike shrugged.

"Oh, yeah, I wish we were. Goodnight Mike." She mumbled, nuzzling her face in his chest.

"Uh. W-what?"

"I said goodnight."

"N-no. Before that."

"Oh, I wish we had sex." She shrugged.

"You're DTF?"(down to fudge)

"Mhm." She nodded, closing her eyes. "I thought you knew." She shrugged, burying her face back in his chest.

"El we need to talk about this."

"What's there to talk about?" She asked, looking up.

"You wanna have sex? W-were only sixteen."

"Max and Lucas lost it at fifteen." She shrugged, as he sighed.

"When do you wanna?"

"Doesn't matter." She shrugged. "Now go to sleep. I'm tired." She mumbled, as he nodded slowly.

~~~

Two weeks later.

"She's not home." Mike rushed in the room, as El furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's do it!"

"Do what?"

"You know." He smirked. "Ohhh, that. Okay." She shrugged, taking off her shirt, making Mike shake his head.

"I'm supposed to do that. I have to kiss you and slowly take off your clothes."

"So I can't do this?" She took off her clothes, revealing her in her undergarments, making him widen his eyes.

"Damn."

~~~

Karen walked in with her grocery bags, deciding to make dinner. She put on her music, not knowing what's going on in Mikes room, starting to cook.

She finished up dinner, setting the table, walking upstairs. "Dinner!" She knocked on Nancy's door, as she nodded, walking downstairs.

"Mike, El, Dinner"- she widened her eyes, and saw them asleep.. NAKED.

"Mike, el!" She screamed, as Mike fluttered his eyes open, turning around. He widened his eyes, as he saw her standing there with an angry face.

El nuzzled her face in his chest, since they forgot she was a heavy sleeper. "El." He whispered, shaking her, as she woke up, smiling lightly.

She kissed his lips softly, as he quickly pulled away, making her furrow her eyebrows. She looked over, and saw Karen with her arms crossed.

She widened her eyes, as Karen shook her head.  "Get dressed and go downstairs now!"

They nodded quickly, as she slammed the door, making mike and el widen their eyes. "We're dead." Mike mumbled, as El nodded.

"It was fun though." She shrugged, getting up. They quickly got dressed, and walked downstairs, and saw Nancy laughing, and Karen on the couch.

"Nice Mike." Nancy gave him a high five as he smiled, nodding.

"What the hell was that?" Karen screamed.

"Well El and I love each other very much, and.. we're old enough. Nancy lost hers when she was sixteen too!" Mike argued, as Nancy nodded, shrugging.

"Y'all can't be roommates anymore."

"WHAT?! Yes we are!" He screamed, crossing his arms.

"No y'all aren't!"

El looked down, as tears burned in her eyes. "El why are you crying?" Karen asked.

"Because it's my fault. And I don't wanna leave Mike." She sniffled, as Mike awed, putting his arm around her.

"Go along with it." El whispered in his ear as he nodded.

"I don't wanna leave El either." He whined, hugging her tightly. "Come on Mom. Who cares? We all knew this would happen anyway." Nancy shrugged.

"Pleaseeeeeee." Mike whined, as El cried in his chest,  well.. fake cried in his chest, but Karen doesn't need to know that.

"I can't have another baby wheeler running around!"

"Have you ever heard of condoms?!"

El continued to cry in Mikes chest, hugging him tightly, as Karen sighed. "You're still grounded... but you can still be roommates."

"Yes!" Mike screamed, picking El up, carrying her upstairs. She wiped her tears, smiling widely.

"My acting worked!" She screamed, hugging him tightly, as he nodded excitedly.

I have No idea what this was. I'm so tired

-Valerie