Mileven~ Flirting

^^Mike Wheeler/ Finn wolfhard, also I have a big headache👍🏻

El's POV-

I've been going to school with Mike for about a year now, and school is surprisingly easy.

I've learned my vocabulary very well, and Hop says he's proud of me.

School so really fun, and I'm one of the smartest in my math class. I was walking out of class to meet Mike, when I got stopped by this boy in my class. His name was Stanley.

"Hey, El. I'm having trouble on this problem, can you help me?" He asks, still sitting down at his desk.

I nod slowly. I have to hurry, so I can meet Mike.

"You have to combine liked terms, and you have to move your x to one side." I explain, using his pencil to show him.

"Oh. Then x equals three?" He questions, scratching the back of his neck.

"You got it." I smile, giving him back his pencil.

"Thank you, El. You're really smart." He smiles, giving me a hug.

I don't hug him back, giving a weird look. He doesn't notice, and pulls away.

"See you later." He waves, walking out.

I nod, walking out of class.

Mikes POV-

I made my way to meet El at her classroom, until I saw her sitting close to Stanley. I slowly poke my head to see what's going on.

Are they smiling to each other?!

I roll my eyes, and stop, until I see him hug El. MY ELEVEN. My face reddens with anger, as I ball my fists.

"See you later." He walks out smiling.

Jane walks out, smiling when she sees me.

"Hey mike!" She smiles, trying to hug me. I push  away, rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's go." I roll my eyes, as we walk outside to get on my bike.

We get back to my house, and go downstairs in the basement to work on homework.

"Do you even have any homework?" I ask rudely, and she nods no, smiling.

"You probably finished it with your other boyfriend." I mumble, going back to my homework.

She furrows her eyebrows giving me a confused look. "What do you mean?" She asks, pretending to look innocent.

"Cut the crap El. I saw you with Stan." I roll my eyes, getting up.

"I was helping him with his homework." She says.

"Oh, and does helping him with homework include a hug?!" I question, as she backs up, almost like she's scared of me.

"I didn't hug him back." She mutters, looking away.

"Yeah sure." I scoff. "I get it, he's better looking than me, and you're tired of me, so just go with Stan." I roll my eyes, getting angrier.

"Mike you're being a mouth breather, I don't want him, I want you."

"Stop lying! Just go back to the lab!" I scream, as tears fill in her eyes.

She tries to put her hand on my shoulder, as I push her away, accidentally hard and making her fall and hit her head. I open my mouth in shock, realized what I just did and said.

My eyes widen, as she welps in pain.

"El. I didn't mean to push you, i promise." I try to help her, but she slaps my hand away.

She runs upstairs, to Nancy's room, crying.

What have I just done? I didn't mean to hurt her, or say she needs to back to the lab.

I walk upstairs slowly, and hear her sobbing and mumbling to herself.

"He doesn't want me, I'm ugly. He wants me to go back to the lab where I came from." She mumbles, hugging her knees.

I walk in, embracing her in a hug, as she winces, like she's scared of me.

"El, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, and you're beautiful, and I don't want you to go back to the lab, I don't want you to ever leave,  I promise." I hold her tightly.

She hugs me back, smiling.

We pull away, and I wipe her tears away.

"Eleven?"

"Hm?"

"I- I love you." I stutter, fiddling with my fingers.

"I love you too." She smiles, blushing.

We walk back downstairs, holding hands, and waking back in the basement.

"C-can you help me with number eleven?" I question, as she looks up nodding.

"My favorite number." I smile, making her blush.

"I like teaching you better than Stan." She smiles, kissing my cheek, this time making me blush.

I love Mileven fluff❤️

Update- I still have a headache🙃

Hope y'all liked😉❤️

-Valerie