Mileven~ Camping trip

My Mileven depression is rising. I'm watching stranger things right now.. for like the eighth time.. anyway, I'm crying😭

Mikes POV-

Today is a hard day for me. I have to leave my love, to go on a stupid camping trip with the boys. I'd much rather stay with El, but she's making me go.

I woke up, and saw her sleeping peacefully, with her head buried in my chest. I moved the curls out of her face, kissing her nose, pulling her closer.

"Mike, you should start getting ready." My mom walked in.

"But I don't wanna leave El." I mumbled, making my mom chuckle. She walked out, leaving me alone, as I cuddled with El.

After about ten minutes, I realized I should start getting ready. I slowly got out of El's grasp, getting up to take a shower.

I got out, getting dressed, combing my hair, and brushed my teeth. I packed my bag, ready to go, and realized the boys would be here any minute.

GENERAL POV-

But el was still asleep, and he didn't want to wake her. The car pulled up, as Mike looked outside and saw them waiting.

He sighed, walking over to El. "See you soon El. Love you." He whispered, kissing her forehead, before walking out.

"Mike?"

Mike walked back in, and saw El awake. She motioned him to come back, as he smiled. She placed a soft kiss on his lips, making him blush. "I love you too." She smiled.

He smiled, waving, walking back out the door.

~~~

El decided to call Max to see if she wanted to come over, since she's bored.

"Hello?"

"Hey Max, wanna come over?"

"Sure, on my way!"

El smiled, setting the phone back down, cleaning up the room. She finished cleaning up the room, and heard the doorbell ring, so she went downstairs.

She opened the door, giving Max a hug. "Do you wanna make eggos?" El asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Sure." Max shrugged, leaning over the counter.

~~~

Meanwhile-

The boys were currently setting up their tents, and Lucas and Mike were arguing. "No, you don't do it like that you dumbass!" Lucas yelled, making Mike do his signature eye roll.

"That's it! Will, you're with Mike. I'm with Lucas." Dustin rolled his eyes, making them all nod.

"Gladly." Mike gave Lucas a glare, making him cross his arms.

~~~

The girls were currently in El and Mikes room, trying to fix Max's skateboard. "I can easily fix that if you want." El shrugged, eating her eggos.

"All yours." Max chuckled, making El nod. She concentrated really hard, putting it back together, as Max smiled.

"Thanks El!" She examined the skateboard, and saw it was perfectly fixed.

They went outside, spending the whole day riding. Well.. Max was riding, El just watched.

~~~

The boys were roasting marshmallows, telling scary stories. "Mike your turn!"

"I have a really scary one. One day, Mike wheeler, had to leave El hopper for a whole two weeks"- the boys groaned, making him open his mouth in shock.

"It's a scary story!" Mike crossed his arms, causing Lucas to scoff.

"No, you're just too in love with El, that you can't even leave her for a whole 24 hours without crying! Yeah, I heard your little sniffles earlier!" Lucas teased.

"That's not fair! I know you miss Max." He crossed his arms, causing Lucas to go quiet.

"Seriously, it's always about girls with y'all. We can't even have a small trip, without y'all being assholes and missing your girlfriends." Dustin crossed his arms, as Will nodded in agreement.

"Okay guys that's enough." Jonathan spoke up, making them sigh.

"Whatever, I'm going back to the tent." Mike rolled his eyes, storming off into his tent. He sighed, missing El, and realized he couldn't talk to her on the supercom because they're too far away.

~~~

Two weeks later.

Mike woke up, feeling extremely happy. He gets to leave this hell hole and see El.

He quickly packed up his things, getting in the car, as they drove off.

~~~

Mike ran inside his house, looking for El. "Wheres El?" He asked his mom, jumping around.

"She's shopping with Nancy." Karen smiled, causing Mikes smile to turn into a frown.

"What?!" He screamed, running upstairs. He sighed, unpacking all of his things, wishing El was here so he could give her a big hug.

'Why are they always shopping?' He thought, sitting down. He saw the car pull up, as he smiled widely, standing there, ready to surprise El.

He heard footsteps as he hid behind his closet door. El walked in, setting her bags down, as Mike jumped out, causing her to shriek.

"Mike?!" She screamed, hugging him tightly. He smiled, picking her up, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, smiling.

He buried his face in her shoulder, as she smiled hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much." He sighed.

They laid down, as they laid on their sides, facing each other. "What'd you do while I was gone?" He asked, playing with her shirt.

"I hung out with Max and Nancy." She smiled, making him nod. Karen walked in, making them look her way.

"Just making sure y'all weren't going anything." She furrowed her eyebrows, closing the door. El locked the door with her powers, looking back at Mike.

He smirked, pulling her closer, leaning in to kiss her lips.

~~~

They didn't do anything! Just like made out or something idk😂

This was last minute, and it sucks.

-Valerie