Mileven~ summer camp

Mike and El were currently at the dinner table, eating with his family, while El stayed quiet, since she knows what mike doesn't know.

"So mike, are you interested in going to the summer camp?" Karen asked, taking a bite of her chicken.

"No. I can't be away from El that long." He shrugged, making El blush.

"Well, your father and I have been talking, and we think you need to go. Your behavior has been bad, and we will not tolerate it." Karen mumbled, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"What?!"

"Mike don't yell you're gonna scare holly."

"Why the hell are you making me go? I don't wanna go." He crossed his arms, making Karen roll her eyes.

"You're going. Its final."

"I don't wanna go!" He argued, making her sigh.

"Well, you're going." She shrugged, making him scoff.

They finished dinner, as El got up to do the dishes with Mike. "This is bullshit!" He yelled, making her flinch as she dropped the plate.

"El, you scared holly!" Karen frowned, making tears burn in Els eyes. "I-I'm sorry." She mumbled, as Karen sighed, shushing Holly.

El bent down, sweeping up the glass, as Mike helped her. El sniffled, doing the dishes, as Mike helped her, being silent. She finished up, walking back upstairs, as Mike followed her.

"El, why are you crying?" Mike asked, setting her down on the bed.

"I don't like when she yells at me, and you're leaving." She sniffled, making him sighed, pulling her in for a hug.

"I'll be back soon."

"What am I supposed to do all summer?" She sniffled, burying her face in his chest.

"I don't know, I'm sorry El." He whispered, hugging her tightly. They laid in the bed, as she rested her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around him.

~~~

"I don't want you to go." El cried, as mike hugged her tightly. They haven't been away from each other longer than a day ever since she disappeared.

She's used to him being here.

"I'll be back soon." He whispered, as she cried in his chest. He cupped her her cheeks, wiping her tears. "I love you." He smiled, kissing her lips softly.

"I love you too." She rested her forehead on his, as Nancy laughed.

"It sounds like a romantic movie and like you're going to the army or something." Nancy laughed, making Mike glare at her.

She kissed him again, this time longer, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Nancy cleared her throat, as Mike flipped her off, continuing to kiss Eleven. They finally pulled away, resting their foreheads back on each other, as they intertwined their fingers.

He saw the bus loading up with students, turning back to El. "El I have to go, I love you." He pulled her in for a hug, as she hugged him tightly.

"I love you too." She kissed his cheek softly, as he smiled lightly, walking away, letting go of their hands.

He walked onto the bus, sitting next to Lucas, as he saw El crying, walking back to the car, as he sighed, looking down.

"You guys are so overreactive." Lucas laughed, making mike roll his eyes.

"We're in love."

~~~

"Eleven what's wrong? You haven't touched your food?" Karen asked, feeding holly.

"El is sad because she had to leave Mike." Nancy frowned, as El nodded slowly, looking down.

"He'll be back soon." Karen gave a small smile, making El nod slowly.

They finished dinner, as she cleaned up the dinner mess, doing the dishes, and walking back upstairs. She took a shower, getting dressed into her pajamas, and brushing her teeth.

She laid in bed, wishing she could cuddle Mike right now, since he's really warm and warms her up. She eventually fell asleep, hugging his pillow.

~~~

"Hey El." Mike was currently on the phone with her.

"Hey Mike."

"What've you been doing?"

"Nothing, I miss you."

"I miss you too, I hate it here."

"I want you to come home."

"Me too, I'm sorry El."

"It's okay. But when you come home, I'm gonna give you a big hug, and we're gonna cuddle."

"Sounds great el." Mike chuckled, making her smile.

"El I have to go, but I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

El sighed, walking downstairs to eat eggos, since they make her feel better. She ate them at the table alone, since everyone was out.

~~~

El woke up all happy and jittery today. Mikes coming home. She raced to her closet, putting on a pretty blue dress with a bow on the back, since it's mikes favorite dress of hers, and he helped her pick it out at the store.

She brushed her hair, putting it in a scrunchy, and painted her nails a light blue color. She ran downstairs, eating her eggos quickly, and getting in the car.

She jumped up and down in her seat, as Karen laughed, driving. They pulled up, seeing the bus park, as El waited anxiously to see Mike.

She saw him come out, as she smiled widely, running up to him and jumping in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist, hugging him tightly, as he smiled, hugging her back.

He pulled away, kissing her softly, showering her lips with a bunch of kisses, as she smiled, hugging him.

He set her down carefully, as they walked to the car, with their fingers intertwined.

They walked inside, going upstairs into their room. They laid down in the bed, as El buried her face in his chest, hugging him tightly.

"Camp was so boring, they made us get up early and do things." He frowned, making El chuckle.

"I hung out with Max but that's about it." El shrugged, making him nod. He kissed her lips softly, as she smiled, pulling away.

"I missed my El."

any fillie oneshot suggestions??

-Valerie