Push and Pull | Liskook ✔

By denisedemenace

❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞ More

Prologue (06/02/18)
1. She Waved Back
2. I love you, thanks for being my friend.
3. Using my feelings against me.
4. Brb. I run out of popcorn.
5. I hate purple now.
6. Yes. One step at a time.
7. What.... Princess?
8. Hey Lisa wants to ask something.
9. "You are actually good looking." (Narration)
10. Damn, she ships it THAT hard.
11. Yes, that bitch.
12. Omg these kids need to get married asap.
13. "More lies." (Narration)
14. I want my entertainment back.
15. Time check 2:36 am.
16. "I'm scared Lisa." (Narration)
17. "The tears we cried in silence." (Narration)
18. You deserve better.
19. "I deserved better than that." (Narration)
20. "I've been a bad guy." (Narration)
21. "The world they created for each other." (Narration)
22. I have eyes everywhere baby.
23. "Like the old Jungkook I know." (Narration)
24. "Are you happy now?" (Narration)
25. "He is a good actor, remember it Lisa." (Narration)
26. "Tell her I miss her so much." (Narration)
27. "This is what euphoria is." (Narration)
28. "Yes, this is about you." (Narration)
29. "This thought kept me awake all night."
30. "Do you love Lisa?" (Narration)
31. "Everything changed since that day." (Narration)
32. That's it. We're flying to Jeju.
33. "Partners should stick together, right?" (Narration)
34. "Mrs. Jeon sounded so fine in my ears." (Narration)
36. She isn't yours.
37. "I think he likes her." (Narration)
38. "I'll make it up to you." (Narration)
39. "Forget it." (Narration)
40. "She'll always be the brightest star." (Narration)
41. "You are born to perform, remember that." (Narration)
42. "Much better." (Narration)
43. Welcome home cheaters.
44. "Hey everyone, can I have a favor?" (Narration)
45. "I feel much better now." (Narration)
46. "Now that's another bomb." (Narration)
47. "I didn't mean to." (Narration)
48. "I want to stay." (Narration)
49. "Then stay." (Narration)
QUESTIONS🌟
50. "We should." (Narration)
Epilogue (09/13/18)

35. "I hate that kid." (Narration)

18.2K 836 959
By denisedemenace

Lisa's point of view

The woman who saw me and Jungkook freezing outside which is Mrs. Wong, hurriedly pushed us softly inside her house, while Mr. Wong stayed outside to fix some things. The house was small but it looked so warm and homey. It was a traditional jeju house, it looked so cute to be honest.

Once inside, we met a boy who looked like our age, or maybe younger, he quickly went to Mrs. Oh and helped her removed her thick coat. He was smiling at her so wide after he kissed her cheeks.

The sight was so adorable and heartwarming to be honest.

"Shit. He's so handsome." I whispered unconsciously while staring carefully at the boy infront of us.

He looked so handsome and adorable at the same time. He's handsome in a playful way, his features were sharp but what made me found him cute more was his big ears and his smile. He's tall too and has good physique.

I heard someone hissed beside me. Don't ask me who.

"This is my only son Lucas, you can ask him for help if you need anything." Mrs. Wong said while hugging his son's left arm who was looking at us with a shy smile on his face, I smiled back at him. I wanted to cooed at how cute he was when he suddenly averted his gaze to his side while his cheeks got red.

"Hi. I'm Lisa and this is Jungkook. Nice to meet you." I introduced us to him, he smiled and bowed at us, we did too.

"Psh. I'm handsomer." I heard Jungkook whispered beside me, he spoke English by the way.

I stopped a laugh, "Dude, there's no such word as handsomer. I already taught you the degree of comparison, which are positive, comparative and superlative. You can't add -er to-"

I literally will not stop lecturing him about grammar when he cut me off, completely ignoring everything that I was saying, "Such a grammar nazi you are, the important thing is you got the point."

"I don't get the point of you speaking English in the first place."

"It sounds cool."

I raised a brow at him but he wasn't even looking at me, "Oh fuck. The dude just smiled at me, he's totally crushing on me and you called that handsome?"

I snorted at him and looked at Lucas ssi, he offered me a small smile again as a greeting and a small wave.

Aww he's just too adorable.

Swear Jungkook always ruined the remaining brain cells I have intact. The boy just smiled at him out of courtesy and he assumed he has a crush on him.

"My son is a little energetic you know and a little weird but he's nice. You can talk to him always, he'll be glad to have new friends." Mrs. Wong happily said earning a groan from his son.

"Mom, I'm not weird." I heard him whispered to his mom.

His mom laughed at him, "Yes, yes, you're just unique. Okay I got it son." she whispered back.

I seriously thought he has some resemblance on Taetae oppa, the vibes and appearances.

I smiled while looking at them, "Come on, remove your coats first, you can hang it on the racks there and come inside the kitchen when you're done I'll make you some hot chocolates."

She went to the kitchen, Lucas ssi bowed at us and followed her mom.

Wow. He's just so handsome. I mean, I was used to seeing handsome faces already but Lucas ssi really has a good visuals that girls will totally like. I don't really look on appearances when it comes to treating people but I know how to appreciate one.

I was about to remove my thick coat and scarf when Jungkook beats me to it, he gently unwrapped the scarf in my neck with a frown on his face making me laughed, "What's with you?" I asked him.

He was finished unwrapping the scarf when he spoke, "I don't like that dude."

"Why? You should be thankful, his family saved us from freezing to death." I pointed out while flicking his forehead.

He frowned more, "I know, I just don't like him." he just said with a serious face.

"And Kook, he has a name." I reminded him.

"What? You want to call him casually already like Yugyeomie? What now, is it Lulu or Lu oppa?"

I stared at him with my jaw on the floor, "What the hell? You still can't move on with that? And the boy looked younger than us, seriously? Oppa?"

Why is he bringing up Yugyeom all of a sudden?

He went to my back then pulled and removed the coat from me, I smiled because of that, "Whatever Lisa. I already said it, I don't like him."

I looked at him with disbelief, "Whatever Jungkook..." I mocked his tone, "...I'm going, just follow me in the kitchen once you're done here."

I was already done removing my coat and shoes but he was still removing his when he held my hand, "Don't go there alone, wait for me here. "

I tried removing his hand but he wouldn't let me, he looked at me with warning on his eyes, "Lalisa."

I huffed, "Fine. I'll wait for you here, you're such a kid."

I heard him laughed and proceeded to removing his coat, he put our coats to the clothes rack and held my hand again, "Ya. What's with you holding my hand? I'm not going anywhere so chill."

He just ignored me and pulled me to the kitchen.

"Wait! Are you seriously wearing a red hoodie like mine?!"

He stopped walking when he realized we were actually wearing the same colored hoodie, he laughed, "Wow. You're right. Did you plan this Lisa ya?"

I glared and hit his arm, "Shut up. Now they'll think we're some kind of couple. Argh."

(Blurred lmao)

"There you are! Come! Sit here and here are your hot chocos." Mrs. Wong cheerfully said.

We both smiled at her and sat infront her and Lucas ssi, I hurriedly took a sip of the drink and smiled satisfyingly with how it tasted and how it made me warm, "This is so good Mrs. Wong." I honestly complimented her, I heard Jeon agreed with me as well making Mrs. Wong laughed.

"Thank you, Lucas here loves my hot chocolate the most. I'm glad you like it."

I looked at Lucas ssi and found him already staring, he even flinched when our gaze suddenly met, I smiled at him and bowed a little, he quickly removed his gaze on mine with a shy smile on his face.

Aww. Can I keep him in my pocket? He's just so cute- nevermind the boy was so tall how can I keep him in my pocket?

I looked at Jungkook and saw him eyeing Lucas ssi with a blank stare, I nudged his side, "Ya. Whatever you're doing stop it."

He just shrugged and continued sipping his drink.

What a brat.

"Having visitors for us is rare, noticed how our house is place at the end of the forest? That's the reason why, that's why we are glad you're here. By the way you told me a while ago that you both are from Seoul right?"

I looked at Mrs. Wong and nodded my head, "Yes. We are currently studying there. We are juniors."

"Lucas here will transfer to Seoul after his sophomore year, it was hard having education here, he literally crosses million miles before he gets to his school so I guess we'll just let him continue his studies to Seoul."

"Are you coming with him Mrs. Wong?" I asked her with curiosity.

"Well, I guess, I don't know, I can't just leave this comfortable house that easily but I can't live my son alone in a crowded city as well." she said with a soft smile.

I smiled at her, "I guess Lucas ssi will be fine there, there's a lot of friendly people there in Seoul. I think he can manage but having his parents on his side will be great too." I just said.

He will really manage, I bet he'll even have his own fan clubs.

"Oh! Don't address my son so formally like that, it doesn't suit him!"

Lucas pouted at his mom, me and Mrs. Wong laughed while Jungkook being Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"How old is he by the way?" I curiously asked her.

"He's just 16."

I smiled, "Jungkook and I are 18 so he is our dongsaeng."

"Yes, so call her noona." I heard Jungkook suddenly said beside me.

Lucas smiled at me, "Lisa noona, it is really nice meeting you..." he looked blankly at Jungkook, who was by the way looking at him mockingly, "..you too hyung. "

I cooed at how cute he just called me, he will surely steal some hearts when he studies in Seoul, Jeon glared at me.

"Good." Jungkook just said sarcastically.

Mrs. Wong was smiling at us, "I've been meaning to ask this, what is your relation to each other?"

I was about to open my mouth when Jungkook already spoke nonsense, "We are a married couple having our honeymoon, we're just roaming around the forest when we forgot the path we took resulting as from getting lost, Lisa is actually three months pregnant at the moment."

I felt my jaw fell on the floor with how smooth those words flew from his tongue like it was actually real.

Mrs. Wong's eyes widened, "Really? You both are so young."

I hit his arm and pinched his side making him jumped on his seat, "He's just joking Mrs. Wong please don't mind him, the cold outside affected his way of thinking. Actually we're classmates... and friends. I guess," I turned my head at him, "Are we friends?" I asked him confusedly.

He frowned, "We are more than that."

I frowned at him too, "Shut the hell up Jeon I swear to God I'll make you sleep outside if you didn't stop."

Mrs. Wong laughed while watching us, "Seems like a married couple to me with the way you are fighting." she commented.

"We are bestfriends. See? More than that, that's what I mean tsk." Jungkook said making as all laughed.

Bestfriend my ass.

I smiled warily at Mrs. Wong, "Yes, best friends. Ahmm... so Lucas, can I just call you Lucas?" I asked Lucas as a way of changing the subject.

Lucas smiled shyly and nodded his head, "You can, noona."

"I bet you'll steal hearts once you step foot in Seoul, you look so cute and handsome." I commented.

Someone hissed beside me but I just ignored him.

Lucas became redder than he already was, Mrs. Wong laughed, "You're so straightforward Lisa ah, but you're right, my son here has many admirers from his current school, he always went home with lots of letters and chocolates. But he didn't really pay attention to those girls as long as he has his computer games."

That is so Tae oppa like.

I smiled widely at her, "Can't blame them, Lucas really looks good and he looks so sweet and kind too."

"Aww, look at my baby blushing like this. You made him flustered Lisa ah." Mrs. Wong teased his son.

"Eomma. Just stop." he groaned.

"Yes stop, this is cringy." I heard Jungkook whispered.

I gave him a pointed look and ordered him like he's a kid, "Shut up and drink your hot choco."

"Whatever Lisa." he just whispered childishly.

See? A kid.

I looked at Lucas and met his eyes, "Noona is really pretty too." he said shyly.

Jeon choked on his drink, "What the fuck?" I heard him whispered.

"Don't say that Lucas, I'm not." I shyly said and laughed.

Jungkook stared at me with disbelief.

Ignored.

Mrs. Wong laughed, "Oh! My son is growing now. You're really pretty Lisa ah, it's my first time seeing that kind of beauty, you actually look like a doll. And my first time hearing from my son's mouth that a girl is pretty."

I blushed more, not really used with compliments.

"Is the kid flirting with you? What the fuck?"

I just stomped on Jungkook foot under the table making him shout out of pain and smiled innocently.

"Don't mind him, he just got bitten by the mosquito."

Mrs. Wong looked at me confusedly, "There's no mosquitoes here, how come..."

I smiled at her softly, "You see, Jungkook tends to attract mosquito everywhere."

Jungkook glared at me, "Mosquito? Really?"

Lucas laughed all of a sudden, "Jungkook hyung, eomma makes the best jellies too, you want some?"

I looked at the two one by one with a confused look.

They were having a stare off.

Jungkook glared at Lucas and whispered, "I hate that kid."

Oh sure, he does.

💛💛💛

A filler chapter lol.

I really like Lucas, he's so tall and has a good physique but is a human meme lol. I can see Tae in him tbh.

It was like he is Taelice's son hehe

PS. This is so sad Alexa please play Jelly Jelly by Twice lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 641 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...
60.9K 1.4K 26
🔞🔞🔞 When two men fight for the love of a woman 🌹
817 39 13
Jin, a member of the world's most famous boy group, BTS, dreamt of a beautiful girl. One day, they have to collab with the world's most famous girl...
16.5K 954 13
Let me think about it🤔💙