The Contract (JenLisa)

De fiftyshadesoflimario

"If we both aren't married by the age of 27, will you marry me?" "Hmm, okay!" "Really?!" "Really." ------ if... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

11

6.3K 232 75
De fiftyshadesoflimario

•LISA•

"Jennie," I started.

"Yes?" the brunette looked at me, smiling.

I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"When we grow older and we're both available, would you be with me?"

Jen looked confused and asked me what I meant.

"If we both aren't married by the age of 27, will you marry me?" I asked the brunette

"Hmm, okay!" She smiled widely

"Really?!" I yelled out in surprise, not thinking she'd ever agree. I held my pinky finger out, just in case.

"Really." She playfully rolled her eyes and connected our pinky fingers.

We smiled at each other seconds that felt like hours.

I could stare at those beautiful eyes forever.

"Oh! For formality's sake!" I quickly opened my sketchbook to a blank page and started writing stuff.

"Li, what are you doing?" The older girl tried to peek at the pad but I covered it.

Few minutes later, I gave her the pen and sketchbook.

"Sign here, please" I smile.

CONTRACT

I, Lalisa Manoban, promise to marry Jennie Ruby Jane Kim at age 27 when we both don't have anyone and I promise to love and cherish her forever.
Signed,
Lisa

I, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, promise to marry Lalisa Manoban at age 27 when we both don't have anyone and I promise to love and cherish her forever.

Signed,
______

"Oh my god, Lili you're such a dork!" Jennie giggled out and pinched my cheeks. "A cute one though" She smiled and winked at me

"Just sign it, pleaseeee?" I pout, making her flick my forehead and giggle for the nth time today.

"You're lucky I love you no matter how stupid you are" The brunette laughed and signed the contract I made nonetheless.

"There," She gave me my pencil back and smiled.

"Oh! To make it extremely official, here. Do you pinky promise to marry me?" I held my pinky finger up with exuberance.

"Lili, I honestly don't know why I put up with you; Yes, I pinky promise to marry you when we grow up without partners" She rolled her eyes and connected our pinky fingers.

"Thank you, m'lady" I playfully kissed her hand while doing a terrible British accent.

She laughed. God how I love that sound.

"My pleasure, darling" She played along and faked a British accent, making both of us laugh.

"It's getting kinda dark, Li. Let's head back to the campsite ." Jennie immediately grabbed my hand and ran to the site with our hands intertwined.

Holy shit.

——

"Yah! Lisa-yah! We've been looking for you for hours! Pabo-yah! Did you know that disappearing all of a sudden is bad? There are people who car- Oh for fuck's sake Lisa, why are you smiling? Do you want us mad? Did you do this on purpos-"

"Jisoo unnie," I started with a smile, cutting my best friend's rant

"What." She replied annoyed but when she saw Jennie passing by with the same smile I was wearing, her demeanor changed.

"Holy shit, Lisa you told her?" The short girl quickly held my arms with widened eyes, as if she couldn't believe such a thing.

"Even better, unnie! I asked her to marry me!" I excitedly showed her the contract and Jisoo unnie slapped my arms.

"Lisa, holy shit! How did you-"

"I honestly don't know" I cut her off once more with a stupid grin.

"So does this mean you guys are...dating?" Jisoo unnie asked me with quite some hesitation, like she was scared.

But...why?

"No, I don't think so," I laugh sadly and heard the shorter girl heave a sigh; a relieved one.

"Okay, let's go join them for dinner," The older one replied and led me to the hall, where we have our dinner.

——

It was our fifth night at camp, our last night. We all huddled for one last big campfire.

Jennie unnie stayed with us but didn't really interact with me much since Julian was beside us.

Stupid ass head.

We sang some songs and made each other laugh all night. Mrs. Park and Mr. Jung shared some words as a "closing" for our camp. Some teared up, since this was a really emotional night for them.

"Nini!" I whisper yelled to the girl beside me. She tensed up and continued to talk to the new boy.

That's quite odd. I'm pretty sure she heard me.

"Ni?" I tried calling her again but the raven-haired girl just continued to ignore me.

"I hope after this, we will still be close and nice to each other. Some may still be staying with us and some may be transferring, but we hope to never be forgotten." Mrs. Park ended her speech with a tear rolling down her face.

Then it hit me; this was our last trip before graduation next month.

Everyone around me was standing up and dusting themselves, heading back to their own tents.

I looked beside me to see my Nini gone.

I sigh and stood up, heading to the washroom.

——

After getting all fixed up and ready for bed, I walked back to my tent until I felt a hand grab me by the wrist.

"Yah, what the fu-"

"Lisa, shut up and follow me. We need to talk." The voice was very familiar and gave comfort to me.

I smiled and followed the voice with no hesitation but still felt worried.

What does she wanna talk about?

——

After finding a secluded place for us to talk, she let go of my wrists and hugged me.

"Lili, I'm sorry I've been ignoring you for the past few days." She started crying and I held her closer to me.

"Hey, Nini, it's fine, I swear. At least you're here now, with me. That's what matters most now, right?" I comforted the dark-haired girl but it only seemed to make her cry even harder.

"Lili, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I did. I'm really sorry, Lili. You're always there for me and all I am to you is a complete asshole! Lili, I'm sorry!" I've never seen my Nini so broken and vulnerable.

I hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead. "Nini, you're not an asshole. Stop apologizing, please? And, of course I'll always be here for you. I'm your best friend! Ni, I love you." I connected my forehead to Jennie's and closed my eyes.

It wasn't long until I felt her cup my cheeks and the world around us stop when she smashed our lips together.

"Nini, wha-" I got cut off by the older girl deepening the kiss.

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me."

With no hesitation, I kissed her back.

~~~~

HI DON'T HATE ME. I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE DMSHXJSHDSJD

SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND I'VE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH SO MANY REQUIREMENTS I WANNA DIE

anyways, enjoy this fluffy chap. you won't be getting much of these anymore *evil laugh*

but i'll try to update more frequently and break your hearts faster, just kidding.

i'm not kidding. i will break y'alls hearts.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

154K 3.3K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...
208K 8.1K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...
30.6K 772 15
"Just tell me if you wanna marry me and lets get it over with."
233K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...