Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

28: Bye, Bye, Bye

5.4K 236 335
By KingMotha

Bye bye Don't want to be a fool for you, Just another player in your game for two, You may hate me but it ain't no lie, baby bye bye bye Bye bye -Nsync

Emon Ricciardi

I grab the rest of the load putting it into the car. Today we planned on going to the beach with the kids. It was my Mom's idea. I would've preferred to sleep in while she took them, but a certain somebody chewed me out about it. I close the trunk going back inside of the house. Mom is in the kitchen packing a few sandwiches...

" You done putting that stuff in the car? "

" Yeah, " I sit on the bar stool. " Where is Tristian? "

" I think he's upstairs playing the Wii with the boys. "

" That's cool. " I pull out my phone starting to browse a bit.

" He's really good with the boys. What made you finally tell him? "

" I didn't. He popped up at the house one day while Iyesha was there. It didn't take much time of her running her mouth for him to put two and two together. "

" That's why you were in that little funk? I told you to be honest with him from the get go. That situation could have been avoided. I assume with him still coming around that Iyesha doesn't know much about him. "

" They've actually met and interacted way before that. He just never knew she was my wife. He was pissed at first but eventually, he came around. I only regret lying about the kids. "

" You seem much more free now that the cat is out of the bag. Eventually, you will have to turn Iyesha loose Emon. "

Tristian walks into the kitchen with both of the boys following behind him. " I have two little shadows now. " He chuckles.

" Erin come here. " He looks at me and raises his arms for Tristian to pick him up. " Damn they don't like me no more. " I laugh. Eric must've gotten jealous because he ran over to me as I pick him up. " Aww, you didn't want Daddy feelings to be hurt. " I hug him tightly.

" Tristian you are so good with them. Do you want any of your own? " Mom asks finishing up with the lunches.

" I want one if nothing else. I want a little boy. After being around these three I can see it happening. " He smiles.

" Do you see yourself having one with my son?" I clear my throat a little bit. I didn't mention to her that Tristian and I haven't officially gotten back together. We have been keeping it strictly platonic.

" We actually haven't actually gotten back together. I mean we don't do anything different from what we did relationship wise. I'm just enjoying what we have now without the title. I wouldn't mind a child with him, but he already has three. I don't think he'd want to add more on to that. "

" You hear that honey. You have three now. " Mom laughs. " Sweetie Emon Only has two kids. That third one is gathered by another man. "

" You know this for sure? " He looks at me.

" I'm going to get a DNA test. I just know I haven't been smashing her. The last time we did I pulled out quick. "

" Save that kind of banter for when you two are alone. " She laughs.

" Once He handles that then I will see where it goes. I don't want any problems with his wife. " He puts Erin down as I follow with Eric and they run off.

" Trust me I have enough with her. "

His eyebrows perk up. " Really? What is she like? "

" Never cared for her. She drives me insane. Everything she puts my son through I return to her. "

" I don't mean to break this up but we really should get going. " I interrupted their conversation not wanting it to extend further into detail. They both prepare to head out. Tristian and I grab the kids strapping them in the car. She opens the door to get in the backseat.

" Oh, No Ms. Wilma I was gonna ride in the back. You can get in the front seat. " Tristian says.

" Nonsense. " She eaves him away. " Get on in the front seat. I'll ride back here. Thank you for being respectful. "

" No problem. " He smiles. He hops in the front seat with me.

I lean over to him. " I think she likes you. " I whisper.

- - - - - - -

We arrive to the beach after a half hour drive. Mom, Tristian, and I just conversed about random shit. I really liked seeing my mother and him interact. I'm so used to her being at anyone I liked throat that I've forgotten what this felt like. There was no doubt that I fell for Tristian in a way that I didn't think I would've. I often did think about how would I truly know that I was in love with the very first dude I have ever been with. I never thought myself to be gay. I didn't expect that in my late twenties I would wind up with a dude.

There was something about Tristian not to sound clichè. This wasn't a I turned gay as soon as I met you situation. After hanging around him for months the attraction just surfaced. Hearing him tell me about dudes that he'd been with in the past that wronged him sparked my interest. I began the curious stage of wanting to experience what he had. I think all of the turmoil with Iyesha is what made the curiosity grow stronger. If I dealt with all of this drama with a woman there was no way I'd deal with the same exact drama with a man.

Safe to say, I was wrong. It had been just about the same amount of problems at my expense. I couldn't say I wasn't to blame for most of it. I felt this was the process of my righting my wrongs. I was finally in a space of peace within my family and my self. It was only one more door that needed to be closed.

" Why are you staring at me? " Tristian says catching me off guard.

" I wasn't staring. " I chuckle awkwardly.

" My Mom and Imari are already here. I'm going to go speak to my Mom. Imari is going to help you unload." He says, walking over with my Mom and the Twins. It was a beautiful sunny day out. The beach was full of families running about. I couldn't wait to experience this wholesome feeling. I go around to the trunk raising it to unload the seats and towels.

" Wassup. " Imari says, walking over.

" What's good? " We handshake as he begins to help me out.

" You know Tristian's Mom is over there barbecuing? " He asks looking at the lunch bags Mom fixed.

" Those are for the kids. I don't really want them eating stuff like that so soon. "

" I understand. " He says. We continue unloading in silence. I really hadn't formed much of a relationship with Imari yet. I would love nothing more than to be friends with the people in his life, but there is a lingering impression that I am not well liked.

We finish unloading as I shut the trunk. Imari was beginning to walk off before I stopped him. " Can I ask you a question? "

" Mhm. " He nods.

" I don't know if Tristian told you, or how much he has told you about us. "

" Pretty much everything. " He shrugs.

" I don't want you to have this bad impression of me... "

" Look... " He stops me. " You owe me no explanation on your relationship with him. I can understand why you felt conflicted on telling him about your family. I just have to ask... Do you genuinely care for him? "

" I do. "

" Do you like how he interacts with your children? "

" I do. "

" Are you two back together? "

" No. I was kind of hoping to get your help on what to do. I really want him back in my life as my dude, but he's holding off on it. "

" You not telling him that you were married put you two back at square one. You not telling him about your kids made him lose that trust with you. Until you get rid of the wife you won't get him. "

" I don't understand why she is a deciding factor. "

" Because you live with her. He probably thinks you are still fucking her and so forth. "

" Let's say I do leave her. Then what? If he takes me back how will I know if what I'm doing is right it wrong with him? "

" You cross that bridge when you reach it. The main thing that will work for you two at this point is just plain honesty. Have you even come out? "

" I don't feel like I should have to. " I cross my arm leaning on my car. " As long as Tristian knows the title why do we have to include everyone else? I'm grown and I don't have to explain who I am to anyone. "

" What if he wants to take a picture of you two and put it on Instagram, or he wants to hold your hand in public? "

I curl my lips in thought. " That's asking a lot. "

" Like I said... It's not me you have to impress or answer to. I like you for Tristian despite the bullshit. " He grabs the stuff walking over near the family. I grab the stuff I was holding and make my way over to them.

" Hey, Emon. " Tristian's Mom greets me before I could get close.

" Hey, Mila. " I set the stuff down.

" I was wondering could I borrow you for a second? " She asks

" Sure. " Once I put all the stuff together I walk off with Tristian's Mom. I have absolutely no idea what she would want to talk about with me. I have done no wrong in the past couple of months. Once we were a far enough distance from the ground she stopped me.

" I just wanted to check in and see how things are going between you and Tristian. "

" So far we are back on amicable terms. "

" I just want to be sure. If you two do end up back together I need to be sure you won't hurt my son. I know you say you won't but you have before Emon. Now your kids are in his life... "

" Mila I am not forcing Tristian to interact with my kids. He likes them and I'm sure they like him. I am not forcing Tristian's hand in anything. If this moment right now doesn't show my devotion to us then I don't know what will. "

" I respect you for that. If you continue to make him happy then I will welcome you in our home with open arms. You have improved and I can attest to it. "

" Thank you. "

" Well, let's not waste any more time. We are here to enjoy the beach. I won't hold you up any further. From this point, we are moving forward. "

" I agree. " She opens her arms for a hug as we do so. Now that everyone was done chewing me out I could relax. I look around for Tristian seeing him, Imari, and the boys in the water. I remove my shirt running over with them. I grab Tristan up pulling him into the water. He was fighting and screaming to get loose but I wouldn't budge. I grab Erin as he grabs Eric. We walk a little further into the water letting the waves splash against us. It felt like we were a real family in this moment. Seeing him interact with my kids showed me I could definitely keep him around.

" Emon bring those babies back by the shore. They don't need to be out in the open water like that. " Mom shouts standing on the sand. Tristian and I look at each other laughing.

" They weren't scared. " I say as we reach her.

" I don't care. Sharks and stuff be out there. " She replies taking the boys hands. " You two stay where we can see you too! "

Tristian and I go back into the water. We both swim out a little further but still in eyesight. I pull him close to me as he pulls away. " Why are you pulling away? "

" You already know why Emon. " He giggles.

" When you gonna stop playing and take me back? " I ask pulling him near me again. My hands fall on his ass as we twirl around the water.

" I don't know yet. I'm still getting know this you. I didn't have that opportunity before. "

" I don't have to say sorry again do I? "

" No. " He looks off. " It looks like our Moms are getting along. " He says.

My eyes avert to where they were. His mother and my mother were sitting in the sand talking. They were laughing together and looked to just be enjoying each other. That's a good sign because my Mom is rarely nice to people. All the more reason why Tristian should stop playing and be mine again. " I'm glad they're getting along. My mama doesn't like half of anyone. "

" Why not? "

" She just thinks I can do better. "

" All mothers feel that way. How has school been for you? "

" It's been okay. You know after this I'm graduating. That shit a huge accomplishment. All of this time I never thought I'd meet somebody I really like my fourth year. "

" Flattery will get you nowhere Mr. Ricciardi. "

" I'm hoping it gets you into my bed tonight."

" Really? " He laughs.

" Yeah. I need some. "

" Better use your hand. " He taunts.

" You much tighter around my dick. " I flirt running my fingers along his waistband. " You let me just slide the tip in right here. They'll think we just floating. "

" No, sir. Fish and other aquatic life piss and poop in the ocean. I don't want that to go up on me. "

I groan. " This is just like at the bar with the glass. "

" Exactly! " He laughs swimming away. I'm hungry now. Beat you to the shore. We both race to the shore with me beating him cause I have longer legs. He pouted about it the whole time but who cares. We reach our Mom's and Imari sitting under the umbrella eating and talking.

" You want a plate Tristian? " His mom asks.

" Yeah. " He nods. She hands him a plate already made.

" You spoil me. " He kisses her on the cheek taking a seat near her.

" Ma you got a plate for me? " I say to my Mom. She looks at me like I had a second head.

" Something wrong with your hands? " She says chewing in my face.

" That's fucked up. " I fix my plate then squat next to Tristian eating. We all just talk and have a few laughs.

" Emon! " I hear someone calling my name.

" Is somebody calling you? " Imari says.

" Emon! " I look around noticing Iyesha.

" It's Iyesha. " I say, losing my appetite. The first thing I did was look over at Tristian. I could really read his face as he continued eating.

" Why did you tell the whore we would be here today? " Mom says.

" I didn't think she would actually come. This was something we originally planned to do together. " I turn to Tristian to explain. " I'm so sorry Tris. I promise I didn't know she would show up. "

" Go. " He says. " Go talk to her. We aren't together. That's your wife I won't get weird or be disrespectful. "

" She just fucked up the vibe. " I huff standing up to meet her halfway.

" Hey. " She says as I reach her. She continues walking in the direction of where I was sitting. " Is that your Mom with the boys over there? Who is she with? "

I jump in front of her. " Iyesha Why are you here? "

" Well, I figured with my growing bump it would be nice to get out with my family. I'm just trying to make a little effort. "

" Hmm. " We reach the group as I notice Everyone looking at Iyesha with disdain on their face.

" Hey, my babies. " She squats down hugging they boys. She looks over to Tristian. I stand there looking and met with a couple of head shakes. " How are you doing? Trey... Is it? " Iyesha says to Tristian.

He chuckles, wryly. " Tristian. It's always nice seeing you again Sasha. " Imari snickers covering his mouth at what Tristian's response was.

" Iyesha. " She looks away. " Oh! Hey Wilma. Hey... Mila. You two know each other? "

" We Just met today. It's like she's the sister I never had. " Mom smiles. She's being petty.

" You know it feels like I've known her forever. " Mila nudges my mother. " Our sons are really really close friends. " She smirks. " You never know someone until you know them huh. " They share a very shady laugh.

" I guess so. " Iyesha says. " It's nice to have guests on our family outing. "

" Girl you the guest. " Imari says.

" I'm sorry. Who are you? " Iyesha says.

" Not the one. " He sasses.

" That's my cousin. Don't mind him. He lost his headphones last night, and been angry ever since. Iyesha can you walk with me for a minute? "

" Yeah. " She kisses both Erin and Eric. " It was nice seeing some of you again. " She walks past me as I look back to the group. They all were giving me dirty and judgmental looks. " Why did you invite all of those extra people here? "

" You didn't even say if you would come or not. I wasn't going to change the plans because you were unsure. "

" I don't really care for Mila. I work with her as you know and we had a falling out. " She spreads out her towel on the sand.

" About what? "

" The old bitch doesn't know how to mind her business. I put her in her place and she couldn't handle it. Then, what's up with you hanging with her son? "

" He's in one of my classes in school. He's really cool. He helps me with my homework, and I help him out with mechanic work for his car. "

She squats in the towel holding out her hand for me to sit. " I don't know if you have picked up on it, but her son is a faggot. "

" What's that supposed to mean? " I ask getting offended.

" You hanging with him and stuff. You know what people will say if they see you with him a lot. They'll start thinking you are gay. I don't really think you need to hang around him. I know I don't want him around my kids. That is a learned behavior. "

" You hear how you sound? You can't tell me who I can and can't be cool with. "

" I'm trying to help you out. "

" You coming here judging people you don't even know. You calling that man out of his name isn't needed either. Being hateful is a learned behavior too! If you are not coming up here to be peaceful then you can take your confrontational ass back home. " I stand up walking back over toward the group.

" Where is the skank? " Mom asks.

" She'll be over here in a minute. " I reply. " Where are Tristian and Imari? "

" They went to swim. " Mila answers.

Iyesha walks over laying her towel near me. She squats grabbing my arm. " You are right I didn't come to argue. I want to enjoy myself. "

For the rest of the time, we all just relax. Iyesha and I sit under the umbrellas while Mom and Mila walk the twins near the shore and talk. I watch Tristian and Imari play in the water and swim. I hated that Iyesha showing up put a dark cloud over the outing. I felt like she knew as I knew that we were both clinging on to nothing. Each time I try to connect with her I just can't. Tristian would glimpse over at me ever so often. I know he could see how I wasn't even paying her no mind.

Eventually, it was time for us to go. Everyone began to pack up. I start to load everything back into the car. My only goal was to make sure Tristian wasn't feeling a type of way about today. I needed to see what Iyesha was planning on doing first. She walks with me while I pick everything in the trunk. " You coming home with me? " I ask shutting the trunk.

" No. I have to spend the night with my sister. I'm in her car so I have to get that back to her. I'll be home tomorrow night. " She wraps her arms around me as I peck her on the lips. I look around making sure no one saw as she walks off.

" You still kissing her? " Mom asks putting the boys in the car. " Don't worry I won't say anything. "

Everyone says their goodbyes as we head on home. I could sense Tristian was mad at me. My only mission was to make it up to him. Once I reach the house I help my Mom bring the boys inside. We unload the truck and say bye to my mom. " Kiss the boys goodnight for me. " I close the front door. Tristian and I get back into the car and I pull off. " You coming to my house? "

" No. I'm going home. I just rode with you because I helped load up and wanted to help you unload. "

" Please. I don't want you to go to bed mad at me. "

" Why does it matter? We aren't together. " He shrugs.

" It'll always matter. I just want to hold you. " I knew he loved when I talked that sentimental shit.

" I guess. " He shrugs again. " You sure your wife will want me in y'all house? "

" I told her you were coming and she agreed to dip. " I laugh as he scoffed. " I'm just playing. It's just me and you baby. "

I pull up to the house shortly after. My heart was racing because I couldn't wait to have him in my arms. I lock up the car and unlock the front door to the house. I walk in with him behind me. Once I close the door I toss the keys in the key bowl and walk behind him. He was acting like he didn't want me on him at first. He eventually started to return my advances. Our lips touched and it felt like the first time again. We began to strip out of our clothes from the door all the way to the bedroom.

" This isn't right Emon. " He moaned as I sucked on his neck.

I pick him up laying him on the bed. " I know. I want you so bad. " I speak sensually in his ear.

We were both in our underwear our hardness was grounding against each other ready to be released. His hand reached into my briefs wrapping around me. I stroked his hand as he pulled it out and his. I grind them against each other feeling even more aroused from the friction of our penises touching. I hop up wasting no time to lube him up. Sex was the mission tonight. He lay ass rooted up for me. I line myself then prop up to his entrance.

He hissed as I entered him. That familiar warmth around me again soothed me. I moved slow wanting the moment to last. He cried out into the sheets as my movements fastened. " You missed this dick? "

" Mhm. " He moans biting the sheets.

I was ready to start pounding him out now. His body language was calling out for it. The bedroom door burst open caused me to pop my head up from the covers. Iyesha throws a bucket of water on Tristian and I. The water was hot as fuck as we both jump up as a reflex. " What the fuck is wrong with you!? "

" I knew it! I knew you were fucking him! You gay ass bitch! " Iyesha runs across the room to attack Tristian. She grabs his hair as he grabs hers. They tug at each other for a minute. I run and try to break it up only because she's pregnant. All of this could seriously be harming the baby.

" Let go of me, you dumb bitch! " Tristian shouts still holding on to her hair.

" Iyesha Stop! " I pull at her to get her free. " Tristian let her hair go! " He releases as she does the same. " You fucking gay ass bitch! " She turns and starts to swing on me. I block each hit that came my way. Tears were streaming down her face. " You fuck this sissy in my bed! " She screams pointing to Tris.

" Sissy? Bitch don't get mad because I did your husband better than you did. "

Iyesha lunges to attack him again as I hold her. " Chill. You pregnant Iyesha. "

" Fuck you! " She jerks away. " You don't care about me or this pregnancy! You in here fucking the Aids Infested bitch! "

" Your kids calling me Mama now bitch! " He shouts.

" Tristian! Stop it! " I demanded. Iyesha started to groan holding her stomach. I step away noticing blood trickling down her leg. We all looked at each other as she went down. I rushed over grabbing her. " Iyesha... Iyesha stay with me. Tristian call an ambulance! " He rushes out of the room. " Iyesha stay with me. I'm right here. "

" Emon... " She says, raggedly. Her breathing was labored. " I want a divorce. " She says before turning her head and closing her eyes.

- - - - - - - -

Word Count: 4241 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 510K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
226K 8.5K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
161K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
4.2K 274 23
My tongue explored his warm, moist mouth. His fingers dig into my hair, softly pulling. I moaned in response, causing him to do the same and then I f...