Manipulation >> Becstin

By mahoneaddict

× Manipulative people do not understand the concept of boundaries. × They are relentless in their pursuit o... More

Manipulation ➳ becstin au
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty

Chapter Fourteen

3.1K 128 9
By mahoneaddict

Austin’s POV

It’s lunch now and I’m sitting down with the crew. I play with the school food at the end of the of my fork.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!” I hear Jimmy and Tia scream in unison. I look up and see that Jimmy has brought a huge bouquet of roses for her. Becky’s cheeks turn bright red when Jimmy hands her the roses.

“Aw. You guys remembered?” she asks them.

“Of course we did! Only an asshole wouldn’t remember your birthday.” Tia says, my heart feels like I’ve been stabbed.

“Oh! I almost forgot!” I hear Delissya say at our table, my attention turns to her.

(A/N:Delissya = Dee-lease-ee-la)

She pulls out a present and makes her way to Becky’s table. I see Becky squeal and thank her a million times when Delissya hands her the gift. 

She hasn’t even opened the goddamn present and she’s so grateful. 

Fuck you Becky for being so fucking cute, you grateful bitch.

HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO OVER HER? 

I slam my hands on the table in frustration and throw my tray across the room. Gazes linger as I exit and I know one of them belong to her.

Becky’s POV

Austin just flipped his shit and left the cafeteria.

“Do you think he’s okay?” I ask Delissya.

“Pshh. Yeah, Austin’s still a little upset about what happened a couple weeks ago. But, I’m sure he’ll be fine.” Delissya says, I sigh loudly.

“Aw, sweetie. It’s not your fault, he was the one who messed up your relationship.” she says. I stand up and follow after Austin.

“AUSTIN!”

“AUSTIN!”

“GODDAMIT MAHONE I’M TALKING TO YOU!” I shout, he whips his head around and he looks pissed.

“WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT BECKY? WHAT THE FUCK COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?” he screams.

“Would you calm your shit? I’m the one who’s supposed to mad! Youcheated on me remember?” I ask him, not breaking our eye contact. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

“Okay. What do you want, Becky?” he ask with his arms crossed.

“I want us to be friends.” I tell him he looks at me like I grew a third eye.

“Friends?” he asks, I nod, “Why?” he asks.

“Austin. I don’t want to be stuck in this thing with you.” I say.

“What thing?”

“The thing where it’s all awkward between us. We were together for really short while, and it didn’t work out. That’s just the way it happened.” I say. He gulps, and he’s about to say something else but Jimmy comes running down the hall.

“Hey, What’s up?” I ask him while he walks up to me.

“Nothing, I just missed you.” He says sweetly and kisses me on my lips, I smile and look at my shoes.

“Can you cut that shit out around me?” Austin asks. I look at him.

“I’m sorry I like to kiss my girlfriend.” Jimmy says sarcastically, I exhale.

“Well, could you not fucking kiss her in front of me? She happens to be my ex.” Austin says through clenched teeth.

“Ex. Which means she’s no longer with you. Don't you get it? Becky doesn’t love you anymore. You broke her heart!” Jimmy and Austin are eye to eye now.

“Are you two done?” I ask them.

“Yeah, babe. I am.” Jimmy says. And goes back to his spot next to me.

“Can you leave?” Austin asks him. Jimmy is about to say something back to him but I stop him.

“Can you just give us a few?” I ask him nicely, he smiles at me and kisses the top of my head and walks away. I sigh.

“Why of all people do you have to be with that prick?” Austin hisses.

“You mean that prick who last month let you walk all over him?” I say back.

“He was better when he wasn’t so confident.” He says quietly.

“So can we be friends?” I change the subject.

“Becky. I really miss us.” He pleads. I feel my heart beat speed up.

“But, I guess I should let you be happy. Even if it’s not with me. I owe you that much.” he says, his eyes start to water.

“Austin, I wish it could've worked out between us, but it didn’t.” I say.

“It still can. I can break up with Camila and you can dump Jimmy and then we could be together. Like we were before.” He looks at me with hope in his eyes.

“No, Austin. I'm with Jimmy. Even if we did get back together how can I ever trust you again?” I ask him.

“I’m sorry I hurt you. I was drunk and high and I wasn’t thinking straight. It was a mistake.” He defends himself.

“No. The only mistake was that I actually believed you loved me.” I say looking down.

“I did love you Becky. I still do. I want you back so bad. I love you so much, Becky. Please. Please, just say that you love me too.” He says.

“I can’t.” I say defeatedly. 

“Why?” he asks.

“Because I would never lie to you, Austin.” I tell him honestly. (A/N: That’s fucked up, Becky.)

“You don’t love me anymore?” he croaks. I gulp.

“I love Jimmy, Austin. He’s my world.” I tell him.

“Weren’t you the one who said that you could love two people at once?” he asks me.

“Austin..” I sigh.

"Weren't you?" He repeats harshly. I nod.

"That was different. I-" I start.

“No. I’m not giving up on you, Becky.” He says with determination in his voice. 

You should just tell him.

Tell him about the whole plan.

Spill.

It will save him the heartache.

“Austin I’ve been playing you basically since we met.

I never loved you and everything I told you was a lie.”

How am I supposed to say something like that to him?

“Aust-” I start.

“Hey Becky!” I hear Delissya’s voice.

I see Delissya hand in hand with Rob.

They’re actually a pretty cute couple.

“Hey Delissya.” I smile at her.

“So did you ask Austin yet?” she smiles at him. Austin looks at me confused.

“Oh yeah! I was wondering if you wanted to come to my Birthday Bash I’m having this weekend..” I trail off.

“I’ll think about it.” he mumbles.

“No way. The Austin Mahone is passing up a chance to party?” Delissya exaggerates.

“I don’t know…” he rubs the back of his neck.

“Maybe it’s for the best. The last time the both of us went to the same party a lot of regretful stuff happened.” I say to her, out of the corner of my eye I see Austin look at the ground in shame.

“But if all you guys want to come, you can.” I say lightly.

“I’m in.” Rob says.

“Yeah, I’ll go.” Austin says meekly.

“Great!” I say happily.

(A/N: Hey there, beautiful ;)

Comment

Vote

And Read

I'll see you guys later.

I love you. K. Bye.

~luz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 33.2K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...