Zodiac Boarding School//Not C...

By The_Gurly_Bookworm

THE ZODIACS A new year at a new school, a fresh start. The Zodiacs go to Leighton Boarding School, one of the... More

Information
Females
Male
Our First Day (1)
New Friends(2)
Just a Couple of Weirdos(3)
So I'm Called a Little Girl(4)
In which I Met a Blueberry(5)
Max's Secrets(6)
Definition of Ex-(7)
Are you blushing? (8)
POP-TART (9)
Suspicions and memories(10)
Nightmares and Secreats to be kept(11)
Prince Charming and fairytales(12)
Exposed(13)
What just happened?(14)
I'm absolutely incredibly extraordinarily confused(15)
A mystery waiting to be solved(16)
The unknown (17)
Going where the wind blows(18)
We're Zodiacs(19)
Tagged not a chapter
The truth(20)
Our new home(21)
I can get used to this(22)
Trouble maker(23)
OMG 😲
Hiking(24)
What's wrong with the fire signs?(25)
Training(26)
Let's get started (27)
Authors note
Explosions (28)
Action (29)
First Mystery Solved(30)
Explanations to be made(31)
It was all for this(32)
Instincts (33)
A Mutual Feeling(34)
"We'll be fine."(35)
Step forward(36)
A Ship is Sailing(37)
Abort the Mission(38 Part Two)
A Fair Debate(39)
How did we come to this?(40)
I bet I'll succeed even more(41)
Another Dimension(42)
A Familiar Face (43)
A Leap of Faith(44)
A Sudden Appearence(45)
Lost Energy(46)
And Then There Was None(47)
A Life For a Life(48)
Give Us Four Days(49)
I Surrender Your Honor(50)
Execution Day (51)

Abort the Mission(38)

2.2K 63 40
By The_Gurly_Bookworm

^My failed attempt at drawing :/

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter~

Libra POV

Taurus and I strolled through the mall in utter silence, a comfortable silence though. I could tell her head was lost in thoughts since she dazed off a while ago when I spoke and her eyes looked at nothing in particular.

We took a turn to H&M. This had to be one of my favourite stores to shop at, clothes of all styles could be found here if you searched hard enough.

My eyes had the time of their life taking in all the clothing, I was only here for two reasons. First, I needed a job and not that the money we were provided was enough, but it would end soon with the unnecessary purchases we made. Although we had a discussion, so the amount we were spending lowered to a satisfied amount.

At least a part time job could be enough for food and clothing but it could never satisfy the need of twelve teens in growing process, as Taurus claimed.

The other reason, we were in need of more clothes since Aquarius' brother only had for the boys and Aquarius wardrobe was plenty for at least four girls. Having to do laundry was tiring and we needed multiple coins for the the load of clothes that needed to be washed.

It was ridiculous how unprepared her majesty sent us here.

"I only made three hundred dollars."

I did some cleaning jobs at mansions. My first cleaning service earned me my first hundred.

It only stole three hours of my day, the day before we went bowling I spent the entire day getting my earnings.

"Wow, maybe I should do something for money..."

Her voice trailed off when she saw the cash I pulled out with pride, I handed her half of the money.

She pulled out some more, Scorpio had given it to her. He had brought cash along and trusted her to buy the rest clothing, shaking my head with a quiet laugh made her laugh.

With the other half given to me, I gave her the list of people she was in charge of.

"So tell me, what happened between the two of you after?"

"Well you know after the stunt you pulled off.....he started smiling at me and so we just took the pizza to the tables. We spent the rest of the games as if it was nothing but he got touchy on purpose...."

"Stunt? But you loved it."

"....and I don't regret it. He gave me his jacket, hugged me numerous times, and then he would hold my hand and continue talking as if nothing was going on while I was a blushing mess ready to die!"

"You guys are adorable! Just get you some already!"

"Libra! ..so anyways this morning he wanted to talk about it! I wanted to talk about it too and so you know he just confessed he liked me!"

That moment, Taurus and I jumped up and down while holding hands like squealing girls fangirling over a boy. It was surprising how girly she was acting, never in my life had I suspected Taurus would be this happy to talk about a guy.

"He so hot...."

My shocked expression had her flustered when she realized what she had blurted out.

"It's understandable."

"Is this normal though? To feel so fed up about a guy. It's like I'm happy to be around him and always thinking about him....and ugh...."

I laughed at her cuteness.

"Yes it is."

"How did you feel about Max? At first? Or did you not...sorry" Pulling out some ripped jeans I knew Aries would fall in love with, I take it swiftly.

"You know it's cool right, I absolutely swooned over the kid and was attached to him like some love sick puppy. Our lack of communication, honesty and loyalty is what turned our relationship to a toxic one. I knew Max couldn't easily commit and either way I thought I could change him. Never think you could change a guy, it takes a person themselve to decide to do that."

She nodded momentarily with a smile then proceeded to take multiple leggings and sweaters.

"You deserve better."

I agreed, maybe I did.

The mirror standing in front of me holding my reflection made me smile, my black vans went well with the long-sleeved black bodycon dress. It was casual, just like my curled hair and the few added makeup to my face.

I was called girly, usually considered the cliche dumb blonde. Despite these reputations I was always fitted in, truth be told I just had enough confidence and self-esteem.

I liked looking beautiful for myself, made me happy so I always shoved those insecurities to back of my head.

After choosing various outfits for the girls, Taurus and I were giggling of random topics when we dropped all of our purchases on the counter.
The man stood lazily when his jaw dropped open, indeed it was too many clothes and he was probably enjoying doing nothing.

"We need to go to Victoria's secret for some...."

After picking up our bags, we raced to the home of lingerie.

A young boy studies Taurus curiously when she had a bra in her hand, when she noticed the boy she threw the bra on and cocked an eyebrow at frowning boy.

"Where's yours?"

The boy scoffed and left.

"These are too big...." Dropping the item, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. Not because I was shopping for bras with Taurus because this wasn't our first, everything just felt off and uncertain. I guess it was spreading throughout the store since I walked away rapidly in attempt to escape this weird tension eating the whole area.

I backed away, almost stumbling in the process. Taurus questioned me if I was ok, of course I said yes but the sudden change of the calm atmosphere was not making me ok.

She continued after giving me a worried look, I just couldn't concentrate though. It became difficult to steady my breathing and I'm sure anyone near a ten mile radius could hear my heart hammering against my chest.

What's wrong with me?

I didn't know but as soon as I saw a dark figure luring behind Taurus, I took her hand in mine to run away.

Taurus must have noticed my mood but I knew she wasn't sensing the vibe circling us, a throbbing feeling in my head slowed my pace. My unsteady running made me seem like a drunk and I felt like one too, a blurry vision engulfed my sight completely making me collide with various substances.

Colorful words were directed at me and indistinct yelling in the background made me wander where I was going, I just wanted fresh air and I wanted to leave this toxic aura filling me up.

I came to a halt when my legs couldn't take me any further. My arms hanged pathetically by my side, an aching throb made me collapse when I intended to move them. My body felt completely paralyzed but I kept on dragging myself even with each pain shooting in my muscles.

I tried to cry for help but my throat was scratchy and dry so no words left and even though my body was hurting, my eyes causes the most pain.

It was as if someone was stabbing my eyes, and my back with all their strength.

I did my best to protect myself with the shield bubble I could control, I was too weak though.

It never formed.

I just laid there trying to get use to the pain and the violent shaking I was going through, I was either trembling or I was being shook.

What the hell what was happening?

But I'm too young to die.

Is Taurus ok?

Ugh

Why couldn't this happen later?

I had plans tonight...

I'm sure the shopping bags are ok

Taurus, where are you?

My thoughts were my console at this moment but not that the moment lasted for long, I was just glad when sleep me took over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 59 15
The Zodiac signs were cast down to Earth to live as humans. About 13 years later, they were kidnapped and woke up in a completely different place...a...
30K 1K 71
Can twelve strangers put their differences aside to save the Astro realm. "Are you fucking telling me that they're twelve of them" Orion jeered as he...
23.2K 724 36
An accident. That's what they told us. That's why we don't remember anything past all of our days of training at the facility. We do as we're told. A...
1.5K 24 22
Zodiac High is a special school funded by the government. While most schools focus on academic and physical aspects of children this school focuses o...