Baby, I'm Amazed By You (5SOS...

Por graphicmuke

Jetta Krow was just a normal high school girl when she was asked to prom for her last year of high school. Ni... Más

Baby, I'm Amazed By You (5SOS Fanfiction)
BIABY:Chapter 1
BIABY: 2
BIABY: 3
BIABY: 4
BIABY: 5
BIABY: 6 (Part 1)
BIABY: 6 (Part 2)
BIABY: 7
BIABY: 8
BIABY: 9
BIABY: 10
--*Author's Note*--
BIABY: 11
BIABY: 12
BIABY: 13
--**Author's Note**--
BIABY: 14
BIABY: 15
--Authors Note: IMPORTANT--
--BIABY:The Night Things Changed--
BIABY: 16
BIABY: 17
BIABY:18
BIABY: 19
BIABY: 20
BIABY: 21
BIABY: 22
BIABY: 23
BIABY: 24
BIABY: 25
BIABY: 26
BIABY: 27
BIABY: 28
BIABY: 29
Please Read! Important!!
BIABY: 31
BIABY: 32
BIABY: 33
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!??!
BIABY: Epilogue
BIABY: Epilogue (Re-Published)
Okay - Let's Talk About A Sequel...
The Sequel Is HERE!!

BIABY: 30

3K 64 17
Por graphicmuke

[ just go with florida being their first tour stop... idk if it was or not.. You guys have good ideas for this story-okay read on ]

Michael's POV:

I'm really excited to start touring.

Like, this isn't even real life right now.

It's just a dream that I'll wake up from in a few minutes.

Damn, this is my first time in America.

I'm rambling.

The boys and I are getting ready to go somewhere Calum thought of on the way here. Since we start off in Florida, where else better to go than Disney World?! I can't wait to dress Luke up as Cinderella for the whole day. That's going to be a good laugh.

"Lads! We're going to Disney World!" Calum came running into the hotel room with his phone in his left hand. He must have just called to see if they were even going to be open or some shit.

"No way! For real!?" Ashton grinned and jumped to his feet after Calum said yes, "OH MY GOD MICHAEL, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" Ashton grabbed my hands and we spun around in a circle like idiots for about thirty seconds ( #nohomo) until I let him go. Like the clumsy sap he was, Ashton went flying into the wall of the hotel and was stuck.

Our faces were priceless. We all we're shocked and didn't know what to do.

"Oh. My. God. You just broke the wall! How are we going to pay for this?! Oh my mom is going to kill us when she gets back! She's going to tell us-'See Luke this is why I don't trust you four boys alone in another country!'" Luke mimics his mother, "I don't have money! Calum's got no money! Ashton, you have no money! And Michael, you don't have money eith-what are you laughing about?!" Luke cries out and throws his hands into the air.

I chuckle again, "I thought we could just take that picture," I point out the large picture of four guys carved into rock, "and move it over to Ashton's new seat. You know-to cover it. The hole is pretty far up. We are pretty tall guys."

"Michael! You're a genius!" Luke runs over and wraps me into a hug, before taking the picture off of the wall and moving it to where Ashton's wall imprint was.

"Now, Calum. You were saying we were going to Disneyland?" I ask and Ashton jumps around again before Luke holds him by his shoulders to calm him down. I told the boys he shouldn't have had Red Bull this early in the morning.

==================

"Let's ride that one first!" Ashton runs towards a huge roller coaster that I'm not looking forward to riding. The Red Bull must still be in his system.

"No." I state and the boys look at me sadly.

"C'mon Michael, you'll ride something today right?"

"What does little Mikey wanna go ride the teacups because he's scared?" Calum taunts and I frown.

"No, I just don't like riding large roller coasters ever since the Try Hard video. That shit was scary!" I shout and look around for something else to ride. "how about some water rides? It's hot as hell here!"

Luke shrugs his shoulders, "We could ride a couple, but then it would be cold once we go on one of the bigger coasters."

I shake my head, "I don't care, the longer we waste waiting in line for those rides is better than waiting in line for the bigger roller coasters. I don't want to ride them."

"Michael,"

"No,"

"Please?"

Mikey,"

"No,"

"Michael I need a riding partner. We both know that Calum and Luke are going to pair up like always and I don't want to be stuck with an older guy or something. That would be awkward and creepy." Ashton twiddles his thumbs and stares down at the ground.

I frown and throw my hands up, "Fine, let's go to the fucking tea cups and work our way up."

Luke smirks at Calum before handing him a five dollar bill, "How'd you know?"

"Elementary, my dear Watson," Calum laughs and puts an arm around Luke's shoulders before pushing him and running to the tea cups.

==================

"Table for four please," Ashton has finally run down from his red bull high and gained some sense that going out to eat, after puking my guts out at Disney World, was a good idea. I was starving. I think I want spaghetti.

"Follow me please," The waitress says and grabs four menus from under the podium. She leads us to the back of the room and sets the table. I slide into the booth by the window and Luke squeezes in next to me. Ashton and Calum end up arguing on who wants to sit on the inside or outside and Calum ends up losing at rock paper scissors to be cramped in the inside of the table with Ashton on the outside.

"Hi, I'm Ashley and I'll be your waitress," A red head comes over to our table, picking a notepad out of her waist apron, "can I get you lads anything to drink?"

Ashton and Calum both order waters to make orders simple.

Luke and I both get Cokes to make thing difficult.

"Oh, are you guys not from the US? You guys seem to have a bit of an accent," Ashley came back with the drinks and handed them out. The red head opens her notepad back up and takes a pencil back out of a pocket on her apron.

"Sydney, Australia." I answer her and she raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"Wow, how far's that from here? I was never good at geography," Ashley laughs..

"Neither was I," Ashton grins, "but I think it may be close to 9,000 miles away." Ashley nods her head and puts the pencil onto the paper.

"Can I get you guys anything to eat?"

Ashton orders some kind of chicken. Luke smiles and politely asks for a plain old cheeseburger. Calum asks for the special-whatever the hell that is; and I order spaghetti.

"Gotcha, Ashley closes the notepad and smiles, "that will be out in a few minutes." She checks if anyone needs any refills and heads back to her other table to wait on. The boys and I talk about anything and everything. From one of of upcoming gigs to how our relationships with our girlfriends, well that question was from Luke and Calum to Ashton and I.

"Mate, let me out, I gotta pee," Ashton pokes on Calum's shoulder. He groans and is hesitant to get up from the comfy booth seat. "please?! I'm going to piss myself!" Ashton quietly shouts. Calum smirks and still doesn't move. "Dude, just take my seat and I'll take yours when I get back." Calum shrugs his shoulders and moves out of the way so Ashton can use the restroom.

"I just wanted to make him beg for it," Calum smiles, "I wasn't being a dick about it, was I?" Luke and I both grin and shake our heads no.

"Nope, it sure makes a bit up for the red bull from earlier,"

Ashton gets back and sits down in Calum's old spot and he switches their drinks. Ashley comes back with the trays of food and sets them in the right spots. "Enjoy your meal," she chirps and goes back off  to another table.

I take one bite of my spaghetti-and it was HEAVEN! I haven't eaten anything this good in a while. The boys and I are halfway done with our meals when a little girl comes running at Ashton's legs. She doesn't look any older than three, with blue/hazel eyes and dark hair.

"Dada!" The little girl clutches onto Ashton's leg and hugs it.

Shit. Is this Adelyn?! What's she doing here?! Where's Jetta?!

I look around and see no sign of Jetta, but a younger guy, about the age of Jetta and matching looks, chasing the younger girl. "Lyn!" He yells and she looks back at him. The little girl points to Ashton again and says, "Dada!"

The man waltzes over and picks up the little girl, "No, he's not your Dada, Lyn. Sorry about that, she's been, uh, like that to a lot of younger men like us. Sorry again." The dark haired man waves a goodbye before Luke stops him.

"You look familiar mate, where you from?"

The man's blue eyes grow wide, "I'm uh, I'm from Florida mate."

"Really?" Ashton squeaks, "because I think the Aussie accent says otherwise."

[ This isn't one of my best chapters... I hate it ]

Let me know what you think is going to happen in the next chapter ;) bet you won't guess right xD and heads up: there's going to be about three more chapters... so I'm sorry, but there will be no sequel. At least not from me-but if you guys want to write a sequel off of my book and dedicate a chapter to me, I will gladly read it and tell you how good it is so far :) Thank you guys so much!

do the usual ;)

-<3Morgan<3-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3K 82 20
Ariana moves to a new school in her hometown, Sydney. She soon finds out her Neighbour goes to the same school and they instantly form a bond, Are th...
1.5K 54 51
Jordan Lynn high school girl, doesn't really know anyone when she moves into a new house, but what if she meet Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael? Will...
523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
305 31 8
"We're going to Australia." "Seriously?" Delilah is shocked that she is going to Australia for one of her dad's business trip. For the short month...