Lovers: Boarding School

By Letalis

✅ "It's just a game." Welcome to Lovers: Boarding School (Lovers BS), a new mystery-suspense dating game wher... More

o.0
D:1
D:2 + D:3
error_E6
strategy_
for_you_
_flirt
_traps
_players
_barriers
_carnival
_spook
_blood
_temptation
_arcade
_party
_choice
_halo
hello_there
_slut
_stars
_dogs
_club
_eyes
_smut
circles_
_beach
_draw
_code
_heartbreak
_pool
_missing
_victory
_flowers
_tarot
_choke
_hurt
_cult
_covers
_nightmare
_tea
_fingers
_savage
_storm
_sweet
_fool
_red
_damages
_fire
_dorm
_dance
_bite
_break
_covers2
_siblings
_shadows
_touch
_go
_bittersweet
_ice
_fall
_pieces
_graves
_kidnap
_confrontation
_motel
_timelines
_blackout
cih_lgt
continue_
issfoc_nenso
smio_reme
_evoL_
_ending//D:2
_preview

thank_you

445 33 104
By Letalis

We've reached the "official" end of Lovers: Boarding School Vol. 1!

We did it guys!

We finished the book!

\\\ ٩(๑❛ワ❛๑)و ////

Now, I bet you're wondering why I said, "we" finished the book and not "I".

Honestly, I never expected to actually finish writing this book until we actually reached the 80% mark and even then, I wasn't sure if I had it in me to complete it.

I had failed at finishing two novels, had personal and mental health issues, and my "numbers" and popularity on this site weren't impressive (they still aren't but IDGAF anymore).

A long time ago, votes and popularity on this site almost drove me away from writing altogether because I thought I wasn't any good and my worth as a storyteller showed in the lackluster numbers and interactions I got when I "first first" started WPing in 2012. 

But when I was invited to a writer's circle by a colleague of mine a year ago, I decided to try writing and WPing again because an amazing story by MyCaTalks  inspired me to dust off my laptop and just write

Even if it was pure and utter shit

And that was where "our" journey began. 

Like I said, I never thought I would finish this novel. 

I never thought that this stupid, clichéd mess of an idea would grow and blossom into something I really want to try publishing one day. 

I never thought this story would help revive my joy of writing again and my wish to become an actual author. 

Completing a novel had been a dream of mine since I was a kid--in fact,  it was the only dream I wanted to accomplish because all I ever wanted to be in my worthless, short life was a writer.

Now I've done it.

And it's all thanks to you guys. 

Thank you to the first readers who gave my book a chance when it was just starting. 

Thank you to the readers who first voted on this book when I was about to stop writing it due to lack of interest.

Thank you to the readers who first left comments on the book and showed genuine interest in its characters and its plot. 

Thank you to the readers who followed this book and supported it for as long as they did. 

Thank you to the readers who left comments that helped inspire plot lines, character arcs, and even the series' finale in their short but hilarious words of kindness. 

Thank you to the readers who left astoundingly perceptive comments that made me actually take this story and its characters seriously (because before I didn't).

Thank you to the readers who had badgered me for updates because if not a single person showed that they cared for the story I would've no doubt dropped it.

Thank you to the readers who've survived up to this point and had shown me and this story so much support, enthusiasm, humor, and love; I would never trade you guys for a hundred thousand "fans" or a million votes or even a book deal. 

Fuck all that superficial shit.

It is you who made me realize that "numbers" and popularity don't matter when it comes to writing a story from the heart. 

It is you who saved this story and my dream from dying a sad and lonely death.

It is you who helped write this story and it is you whom I'll be forever thankful to. 

You are all invaluable to me. 

Thank you all for making a miracle out of me. 

XOXO

Jack: Thank you <3

Gin: Thank you ;)

James: Thank you :)

Gabriel: Thank you :D

Letalis:

Thank you.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

.

.

.

_credits:

(according to dedications)

MelodyBerlin

Anonymous7105

aalyaz

ally_kat02

Raezy-Chan

W3A5L3YTW1N5

KellerKind2

alisskimlanoy

HashtagCrazy514

Taidodn

TunaJeju

AnimeMadWoman

teenrebellious

TheBlessedSaint

sonamyeden21

Rariiho

Ame333666

SpencerAmari

freckledtears

twilightspeaks

RiosMorpheus

PurpleHauntress

mimatokyo

afsamh6

AnyaJavorsky

There are many more silent readers I wish to give credit to but for those who I've given dedications to, thank you once more for your irreplaceable impact on this story. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Final ALSO:

_preview will be up soon and once it is published I can finally put that damned check mark beside this book!

I'll be back soon for a final update,

-Letalis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BLOOD SECRETS By ec

Mystery / Thriller

17.3K 864 14
Once the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy are arrested for murder, bloody secrets start to spill. After all, even blue bloods have bloo...
96.5K 3.5K 57
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
19.7K 569 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...
32.9K 319 27
𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...