Push and Pull | Liskook โœ”

By denisedemenace

โThat's good. My heart belongs to Rosรฉ anyway.โž More

Prologue (06/02/18)
1. She Waved Back
2. I love you, thanks for being my friend.
3. Using my feelings against me.
4. Brb. I run out of popcorn.
5. I hate purple now.
6. Yes. One step at a time.
7. What.... Princess?
8. Hey Lisa wants to ask something.
9. "You are actually good looking." (Narration)
10. Damn, she ships it THAT hard.
11. Yes, that bitch.
12. Omg these kids need to get married asap.
13. "More lies." (Narration)
14. I want my entertainment back.
15. Time check 2:36 am.
16. "I'm scared Lisa." (Narration)
17. "The tears we cried in silence." (Narration)
18. You deserve better.
19. "I deserved better than that." (Narration)
20. "I've been a bad guy." (Narration)
21. "The world they created for each other." (Narration)
22. I have eyes everywhere baby.
23. "Like the old Jungkook I know." (Narration)
24. "Are you happy now?" (Narration)
26. "Tell her I miss her so much." (Narration)
27. "This is what euphoria is." (Narration)
28. "Yes, this is about you." (Narration)
29. "This thought kept me awake all night."
30. "Do you love Lisa?" (Narration)
31. "Everything changed since that day." (Narration)
32. That's it. We're flying to Jeju.
33. "Partners should stick together, right?" (Narration)
34. "Mrs. Jeon sounded so fine in my ears." (Narration)
35. "I hate that kid." (Narration)
36. She isn't yours.
37. "I think he likes her." (Narration)
38. "I'll make it up to you." (Narration)
39. "Forget it." (Narration)
40. "She'll always be the brightest star." (Narration)
41. "You are born to perform, remember that." (Narration)
42. "Much better." (Narration)
43. Welcome home cheaters.
44. "Hey everyone, can I have a favor?" (Narration)
45. "I feel much better now." (Narration)
46. "Now that's another bomb." (Narration)
47. "I didn't mean to." (Narration)
48. "I want to stay." (Narration)
49. "Then stay." (Narration)
QUESTIONS๐ŸŒŸ
50. "We should." (Narration)
Epilogue (09/13/18)

25. "He is a good actor, remember it Lisa." (Narration)

20.5K 845 323
By denisedemenace

3rd person point of view

Jimin was walking to his classroom when he saw something he didn't expect to see. He then looked at his wrist watch and saw how much time he only has before the next period starts but he set aside that fact and went to the person he really can't get along well with.

"Shit. Why do you need to be this kind Park Jimin? You literally have a class to attend to." he whispered annoyed at himself.

He stopped five steps away from her and watched her.

He watched her while she talked to someone on her phone with tears falling one by one quickly. She looked so devastated and hurt that he will not be surprised if she suddenly collapsed to the ground.

Everything screams heavy drama if only she wasn't just holding a bread tightly with the hand that wasn't holding her phone. He chuckled despite the worry he was feeling from her state.

He then saw her finally letting go of her phone- not the bread of course, and suddenly sat on the school grounds while crying like a child, not caring if someone will saw her.

He has a guess on the reason she was crying. Only one name entered his mind when he saw her crying like that.

Finally he gathered all the courage he has and went to her exact spot.

He laughed when he saw her munching the bread angrily with her tear strickened face and that made her looked up to him.

She frowned at him, "Go away."

"Anna, you don't want to build a snowman?" he continued laughing at his Frozen reference.

She glared at him then huffed, he was expecting her to talk back but was surprised when he got ignored, she just continued being a sobbing mess still eating her bread angrily like her life was dependent on it, and that was when he knew how serious the situation is.

He sat down beside her, his head leaning on his knees, he then poked her cheeks but he was still got ignored by her, "Ya. Stop crying. And let go of the poor bread you will choke to death." he said while chuckling.

He tried to stop laughing okay, he really tried but he wasn't really sure how he is going to take her seriously when she was crying and eating bread like that at the same time.

"You find this funny?" she asked him with a small voice.

He sighed while looking at her, "I don't. Come on. Stand up, people are looking already."

There wasn't actually someone who was looking at them because it was already class time, he just said that to make her stand up.

"Let them look, I don't care."

He sighed again, "Ya. You're crying too much, you're wasting too much water on your body."

"Then good." she said between sobs.

He went infront her and tried to wipe her tears but she kept on blocking each of his attempt to do so.

"Jimin just please leave me. I don't want to fight with you. Not now."

He frowned when he heard her call him by his name, not her usual insults to him.

"Let's stop fighting please?" he asked her with a sad face.

"I really regret what happened between us in the past. Don't you think that went for too long already? Aren't you already tired? I didn't mean to make you feel like I was mocking your voice, you sing so well! You just lack confidence before! Okay! I was really threatened to you that time, you are my greatest competitor and I even think by the improvement you are having as time passes by, I might not even have a chance to win against you."

He wanted to say that to her but he didn't just know when and what was the right timing but he felt like he needed to say that to her as an attempt to making her feel better.

He saw her looked at him with pain still evident from her eyes, he smiled softly at her and messed her hair making her glare at him, "What? Are you expecting me to shower you more complements?" he teased.

He then offered her his hand after standing up, she looked at his hand hesitantly still sobbing occasionally and finally grabbed it making him smiled widely.

"I still don't like you." she whispered but he saw a small smile finally making way to her face.

"Of course you do Roseanne." he just said with a chuckled.

He first wiped her tears and fixed her hair carefully that he messed a while ago, earning a surprised expression from her.

"Let's eat?" he asked her with a bright smile and pulled her to the cafeteria without waiting for her reply, he knows how much food can comfort her in times like this.

Chaeyoung looked at his hand holding her and smiled.

He's not really that bad. She thought.

Nobody offered free foods to their enemies.

💛💛💛

Jungkook let go of Tzuyu and frowned, making her laugh.

"Why? You asked for this, don't give me that face baby."

Jungkook sighed and run a hand in his hair. They were at Tzuyu's condo unit, he wasn't wearing anything but his boxer shorts, Tzuyu wasn't wearing anything too under the blankets but she seemed like she really didn't mind. He woke up and saw her naked beside him and that was when he knew how fucked up he was already. He sighed annoyed with her and stood up.

She smirked at him, "Where are you going baby?" her tone was mocking while looking up at him sweetly.

"Shut up."

She laughed at his annoyed face, "By the way I just wanted to say that you are doing the right thing. Stop it before it get worst, don't let anyone take over you because of that damn feelings."

He just raised a brow at her and made a beeline to the bathroom to fix himself, he then heard her stood up, he looked at her and saw her covering her body with the blanket.

"Want me to ditch this blanket baby?" she teasingly said.

"Don't fucking dare." he just said and shut the door loudly.

"That's not what you say last night!" he heard her from the other side of the door, he just ignored her.

He looked at his reflection at the huge mirror infront him and frowned, he clenched his fists and cursed.

Before it gets worst?

He then remembered her face that day, the tears that kept on falling and her eyes that always shone with happiness was replaced by pain, disappointment and sadness. Her fist clenched to her sides, her body shaking and her brows were creased in confusion and frustration.

Isn't that the worst already? He thought.

He couldn't afford to always see that kind of look on her face that was why he would never risk.

He sighed frustratingly and punched the wall with his knuckles, he flinched a little because of the pain but it was nothing compared to the pain he was really feeling inside, but they don't need to know that. He stared at his hand and saw it was bruised and bleeding, he hid it and let it stay like that.

He needs to keep on making himself look like the bad guy to stop further hurting people who are important to him.

But aren't you hurting them already?

He was aware on what he was feeling, he was fucking aware but he didn't want it, he didn't want the feeling of being vulnerable and having someone to have power and control over him just because of shitty thing called feelings. He needs to stop.

He didn't want to but he needs to.

He was scared that was why he chose to just run away.

He didn't want to risk anything. He isn't supposed to try because at the end he know he'll end up hurt and will end up hurting her than she already is.

She needs to be happy and he thinks she will not find happiness through him.

Tzuyu sighed and removed the blanket not really minding the absence of clothes on her. She then laughed dryly thinking about why did she let herself get tangled with this mess.

This is why I don't want to love.

She thought and bit her lips.

💛💛💛

Lisa woke up and saw her best friend beside her, she saw how tired Rosé looked, her eyes have huge bags under it, her nose red and her lips were dry. She didn't cry when Rosé was crying, she stopped herself from breaking down while her best friend was telling her how much she was hurt, she stopped herself from even letting one tear escape her eyes despite the need to just cry her eyes out.

She should comfort her and she should not add up to her pain and burden by her cries.

She smiled when suddenly she remembered what she also told her when they stayed up all night with Rosé crying while she hugged her and whispered things she thinks will cheer her up.

It was surprising how Jimin actually was the first one she leaned into when she needed someone the most. She kept on saying how annoying he was when he stole her foods even though he told her it was his treat and the foods were all hers. She noticed how she was trying to stop a smile and a laugh while telling her how stupid Jimin was. She also told her how Jimin fixed her hair carefully, and she was actually blushing while telling her that.

She stood up get ready to school without waking Rosé up, she wanted her to take a break away from school, away from heartbreaks, she needed some rest she thinks. She grabbed one post it note and wrote, 'Chaeng love, don't worry about your classes, I'll inform your teachers that you're sick. Take a good rest. -lali xoxo :)'

When she was satisfied with that, she leaned to Rosé and kissed her cheek, "Chaeng let's be strong." she whispered and left their dorm.

The class went on the usual, she wasn't really the kind of student who is active, but she made sure to participate in the discussion as much as she can. She really needs a good grade to land on a good university.

It was the end of the last period when the one assigned giving task to those who have detention gave them their task. She knew Jungkook was beside her but she ignored him like he wasn't there. She was really successful in ignoring him through the whole classes so she feels like she can ignore him in this detention too, she just needs to distance herself away from him.

"You are gonna plant in our old garden, we are renovating it so that students can hang out in there and take a rest. You will be accompanied by four more students. Now come with me and wear these gloves, I don't want you messing and playing there, did you both understand?"

The teacher spoke sternly while eyeing them with judgement, she is Mrs. Park, known as the most strict teacher in the university, she will not hesitate to punish students when they were causing trouble.

Lisa gulped and nodded her head quickly, she felt Jungkook whispered a whatever beside her and he should be thankful when she didn't hear him. Lisa saw her narrowed her eyes to the both of them and raised a brow after, "Are you both mute? Can't utter a simple yes, don't you?" she asked them with a glared.

Lisa flinched and quickly said, "Yes Ms. Park, we understand. Of course we do." she was a little panicking., it was obvious.

Ms. Park warned them some more things and she finally went off causing Lisa to breathe again, Jungkook hid a smile while watching her, normally he will pick a fight and point out things he noticed about her but he knew he can't do that anymore so he went to where the garden was without waiting for her.

Lisa stared at his retreating back and followed. If things were fine between them, she knew he will be laughing his ass out right now while telling her how stupid she looks panicking infront of a teacher like that. But then she realized, those playful banters of them are possible that he was just faking to play with her feelings. That thought made her scowled.

When she already arrived to the old garden of their school that students always ignored, well, not her, she actually enjoyed just staying there with her books while being one with nature. She found peace in there, but now that the school decided to renovate it, she wasn't sure if she can stay there by herself, she is sure students will come there once the renovation was finished.

She smiled widely when she noticed Jimin was there too, she made her way to him when she noticed Jungkook went to talk to other people, Jimin was surprised to see her there because he knew Lisa wasn't really into getting detention.

Lisa run to him and hugged him, Jimin was surprised but he hid it with an awkward laugh and pat her back, he then looked at his surrounding and saw other people looking at them already. He accidentally looked at Jungkook and saw him eyeing them sadly but he quickly removed his eyes to them and just played with his phone.

Jimin sighed at what he witnessed and frowned, he looked hurt too, he pointed out in his mind.

Their maknae was really confusing, one minute he felt like he can read him, but another minute he'll be so complicated and he'll be confused again with what was really going on in that mind of him.

"Ya, what's with this bone crushing hug I am receiving?" he asked her teasingly, she then let go of him and smiled widely.

"That's a thank you." she answered happily.

Jimin looked at her with confusion, "Huh? What did I do?"

As long as he can remembered it, he didn't do anything to her that she should be thankful for?

Lisa laughed at his confusion, "I'm thanking you in behalf of Rosé. I bet she still didn't thank you."

Jimin finally nodded and smiled, "Of course she didn't. She still went on dissing me despite the free foods."

They both laughed at that, "But please know that she is already warming up to you. I am really thankful that you were there when she needed someone the most, I regretted not being there for her that time but I am really glad you were there, I know despite the endless fights you both have you wouldn't let her be harmed." she said seriously.

Jimin just laughed awkwardly, "Whatever, stop being cheesy." he joked.

He noticed how Jungkook and Lisa were obviously avoiding each other so he didn't question her about it. He isn't that insensitive and clueless. He has a hunch on what was really happening. He might be one of those who always teased them for he really thinks they suited each other but he knew when to stop.

"By the way what are you doing here? Finally decided that being a good students isn't really for you?" he asked her.

Lisa hit his arms, "I don't." she just simply said, Jimin got the sign and didn't ask more.

"Well, as for me, your friend is the reason why I'm here. I skipped a class and was caught by my adviser in the cafeteria in a date, she says." he laughed while quoting in a date in the air.

They both laughed at that, "How about Chaeng? Aren't she got caught? I mean, she's with you right?"

Jimin smiled, "I asked her to hide below the table, she already has too much on her plate I thought and getting detention will probably make her more frustrated, so I save her the hassle."

Lisa smiled softly, "Aww. You save her the hassle and got the detention all to yourself." she teased him.

Jimin just rolled his eyes but still smiled, "Stop smiling creepily at me Limario."

Jungkook just watched them secretly, he saw how she was smiling so wide, and he thought that was enough already.

The instructor soon came and ordered them to start planting after some lessons on how to plant correctly. Lisa smiled while planting, she didn't expect that she will actually enjoy her detention. Well, she really loves the nature and how much it can calm her.

Jungkook stared at her, she was smiling softly while doing what she was assigned to do. She was happy doing these simple things, he noticed and smiled.

He just continued to stare and watch from afar, he was actually fine with doing that because he thought that by that he can guard her secretly and he can't hurt her again.

He then saw a student who was holding a pale full of water and saw a rock on the ground, it was already late when he saw him tripped, the pale of water he was holding slip out from his hold and Lisa who was just sitting there infront of that boy received all the water. She jumped and stood up when she felt the cold water slowly consuming her body, it was already cold but with the water it was ten times colder. She started to shake that was why she hugged herself trying to stay warm, but to no avail, it was winter, they might be wearing a uniform suited for cold but still she can't help it but to feel the cold.

Without a second thought he impulsively stood up and stormed to that guy, "What the fuck dude?"

He saw how Lisa got really soaked with water and that made him angrier, "How can you be that stupid to not see a rock below you? You fucking get her soaked!"

The student he was confronting looked at him with a scared expression and gulped, "I swear I didn't mean-"

Jeon Jungkook was one of the most popular and richest in their school that was why other students wouldn't want to mess with him, while Lisa made it sure to not attract attention as much she can.

He glared at him and grabbed his collar, "Guess what even if you didn't do it purposely I don't fucking care. She is already soaking wet! What if she got sick?! It is fucking cold already!"

He wasn't on his right mind, all he just saw was red when he saw her shaking from the cold.

Lisa looked at him shocked by his outburst, she was cold and all but she was just fine, she knew the boy didn't mean to be tripped by the rock, she then went to where Jungkook and the boy was and saw how angry Jungkook looked.

She sighed and went to removed his hold to the poor boy's collar, who was by the way shaking already with fear, she looked at the boy and softly asked him, "Are you okay?" she felt Jungkook hissed behind her but she didn't care.

Here he goes again confusing her.

"You're fucking asking that dude if he was okay? You're the one who was soaked with water, what the hell?" she just ignored him and looked at the boy.

"Come on. I'm fine. Just stay away from here for a bit please." she asked him nicely, he nodded still in daze and stormed out of the garden.

Jimin saw everything and just let it happened in front him, he didn't want to meddle with their business, they were already in the right age to settle that with their selves, he just smiled tightly while looking at the two.

Jungkook held her shoulder and turned her around to make her face him, "What? You just let him get away like that?" he asked her with disbelief.

Lisa coldly looked at him, "Last time I checked you made it clear how much you don't give a damn."

Jungkook was taken aback, he then finally went back to his senses, "I... I know. Don't mind me, just... just change into dry clothes." he whispered and then stormed out of the garden too.

Lisa looked at him and asked herself how many times did she need to see his retreating back.

She then remembered how furious he looked and how much he stared at her with worry but decided to ignored it thinking he was just good at faking everything.

He is a good actor, remember it. Lisa put in her mind.

But is he really just acting?

💛💛💛

Hi. I don't know when to update because Blackpink is feeding us well and getting me occupied, but I do hope you'll still continue reading this. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.3K 26
"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, "๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ!"...
36.1K 934 37
ใƒปSTAND-ALONEใƒป โฅ "I just want you to love me, the way you love her. But I guess that won't happen." "I love you, Jungkook." "She's just a forced marr...
106K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
89.7K 3.1K 51
falling in love is beautiful... but falling in love with the wrong person can destroy you...