Falling for the Good Boy *Edi...

Autorstwa catsruletheworld

What would you do if the 'bad boy' wasn't really bad? And the 'good guy' wasn't really good? Raelene Ammerman... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Epilogue

Chapter 27

1.4K 51 11
Autorstwa catsruletheworld

OVER 2,000 READS THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE. I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!

Thank you SO much for reading Falling For The Good Boy! :)

Please play 'Your Biggest Mistake' by Ellie Goulding for this chapter. :)

* * * * * *

~Raelene POV~

After I took the letter from Blake, I was terrified of what was written inside of it. Then he kissed me right in front of Alek. I couldn't describe how I was feeling, all I know is that I was embarrassed, overjoyed and angry.

Blake does that to me.

I felt Alek shift on the bike and I knew that there was gonna be a punch or two thrown. I was right, but I expected Blake to fight back a little instead of just laying on the ground and staring at the sky. Alek drove off, barely giving me enough time to hold onto him to keep from falling off.

"Alek, slow down!" I shouted into his ear as we flew down the dark street. The tires squealed and he shook his head. The engine revved, sending us flying even faster down the road. I gripped Alek even tighter than I had been before and finally, the tires squealed to a halt inside of the garage that was left open.

Immediately, I jumped off of the motorcycle and tried to keep my hands from shaking.

"What the hell was that, Alek? You could've killed us!" I shouted. Alek ignored me and stormed into the house, leaving me to scramble inside after him.

"Alek!" I yelled again. He whirled around to meet my gaze and his face was a bright red with anger.

"You really kissed him right in front of me?!" Alek screamed at me.

"He kissed me!" I screamed back.

"No! I mean yeah, he did, but that was just then! You guys kissed before I even got there because your lips were red and swollen when you came out of the house!"

"So what if we did? You and I aren't together or anything!" I hated to stoop that low because I knew how bad it had hurt me when Blake said it after he slept with Madison.

Alek put his hand in his hair and tugged at the roots. "You don't understand beautiful. Before tonight, I was the ony one wo had ever kissed you!"

"That's where you're wrong, I kissed him the night that you came back! I kissed him after I was in that car accident! I kissed him when I woke up from my coma! I also kissed James at the masquerade ball! More than once that night! You are not the only one I've kissed so stop telling yourself that!"

Those were words that I instantly regretted because they caused Alek to raise his hand and slap me across the cheek. The force of the slap sent me stumbling and my cheekbone crashed into the corner of the wall. I felt a sharp pain and I reached up to touch my cheek where I had hit the wall.

I pulled my fingers away and they were shining with bright red blood.

"Beautiful, oh my God beautiful." Alek stepped forward and reached for me, but I stepped backwards.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he whispered.

I wish I was crying, it would've been a sensible reaction to this, but I was eerily calm.

"I'm gonna go clean this up and then I'm going to sleep," I whispered before turning away from Alek and walking into the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and leaned over the sink to get a closer look at the damage. The cheek that had been slapped was stinging and red but the cut on the other side wasn't that big, but it was deep and was still oozing blood. I could already see a bruise forming.

I grabbed the washcloth that was hanging on a hook and I ran it under warm water. I squeezed the cloth and then I placed it on my cheekbone and dabbed carefully, wincing each time the towel came in contact with my skin.

After it was pretty clean, I placed some medicine on the cut and left the bathroom. Alek was sitting on the bed with his head between his hands and he looked up at me as soon as he heard me come in.

"I'm so sorry beautiful. I really am, I don't know what came over me..." Alek was on his feet now and he was walking towards me. I held up my hand and he stopped about four feet away from me.

"It's fine, Alek. I'm just gonna go to sleep now." I crawled into the bed and laid on my stinging cheek, facing away from Alek. He slowly got underneath the covers and touched my rib cage to pull me closer, but I shied way from his touch and he pulled away.

"Oh, I forgot." I got out of the bed and walked into the living room to grab the letter that had fallen onto the floor.

"This is for you," I said, holding out the letter that Mildred had written for Alek. He looked up at me with guilty eyes but I wouldn't meet his gaze. Alek took the envelope between his index finger and thumb and I let go of it.

After I had gotten back into the bed and under the covers, I heard the envelope being ripped open and papers being unfolded and then I fell asleep.

* * * * * *

~Alek POV~

I can't believe I hit her. I can't believe I hit her. I can't believe I hit her. I can't believe I hit her.

The only thing going on in my mind was that moment being repeated in slow motion. Over and over again.

I watched her face start to twist as she had realized what was about to happen. I could hear the crack as my palm hit her cheek and I had to watch her stumble and hit the corner of the wall.

In slow motion, I watched her skin split open and I had to watch her reach up to see how bad it was. Why hadn't she been crying? Why was she so calm? It was absolutely terrifying and it chilled me to the core.

Then she walked into the room and got into bed. I grabbed her where her rib cage ended, but then she jerked when my fingers touched her shirt and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold her tonight. At least not until she was fast asleep.

But then questions started swirling around in my mind. She wasn't gonna leave? She still wanted to stay here? She wasn't gonna call him to pick her up?

God, I hated him so badly.

He really had the nerve to kiss her right in front of me? I thought that tonight was the first time, but then she told me that she had kissed him the night that I had showed my face again and everything in my line of sight was red and I just... hit her.

God, why did I do that?!

She got out of the bed and I was beyond terrified that she would leave me, but then she came back into the room and gave me a letter. She wouldn't look me in the eyes and it killed me. She got back into the bed and then I decided to open the letter.

I opened the envelope, pulled out the paper inside of it, and began to read.

For the boy who has nothing but bad intentions,

You came into the diner with her and you thought that she was in love with you. She thought the same but I knew. You two thought while I knew.

She doesn't love you. She thinks she does, but she doesn't.

If you had good intentions, you would never have showed your face to her again. You have horrible intentions because you are selfish and you want her to be yours.

You look at her like she is something you enjoy now, but you will toss aside later.

You need to let her go.

She is too good for you.

Your Waitress

That old hag of a waitress wrote this? I couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped my throat. She knew nothing about me or Raelene.

I crunched the letter up into a ball and threw it into the waste basket on the other side of the room before rolling onto my side and pulled Raelene closer to me. Thankfully, she was asleep now and didn't move away from me.

I woke up to the gentle shaking of my shoulders. When I opened my eyes, I saw Raelene's bruised, yet still beautiful face hovering above mine. Her hair was wet but it wasn't dripping on my face today.

"Hey, you gotta get up," she said before her face disappeared from above mine and I moved into a sitting position.

* * * * * *

~Raelene's POV~

Once Alek was up, I started to put on my make up. I knew that hiding my bruise and cut was going to be challenging and I still haven't come up with a story to cover up what had actually happened.

Should I say I fell down the stairs? Or I slipped on the floor and hit my cheek on the edge of the counter? The latter seemed more likely to cut my cheek, so I decided that that would be my cover story.

I pulled out my concealer and covered my usual blemishes and then I started to apply the make up on to my bruised cheek. I put my fingers to my face to blend it and I ignored the sharp pains that were sent at every touch.

I looked behind me in the mirror and I saw Alek watching me with an ashamed expression on his face. Oddly enough, I wasn't even really angry. I knew that something like this was going to happen if I told him about kissing Blake and James and I told him so I shouldn't even have been surprised.

Finally, most of the bruise was hidden beneath my make up and I didn't even bother hiding the cut because I didn't want to get it infected. I brushed a layer of powder over my face and finished the rest of my make up.

By the time I was finished getting ready, Alek was waiting in the dining room with a bowl of cereal for me. I silently ate the food before I put the dishes in the sink and rinsed them and walked out into the garage.

Alek straddled the bike before I got onto it and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He inhaled sharply at my touch and started the motorcycle. We backed out of the garage slowly and then the engine rumbled as we drove to the school.

As always, Alek was getting looks from the girls and I don't think that they noticed my injury.

But Blake did.

As soon as Blake's eyes met mine, they dropped to my cheek. I tried turning my face a little so he wouldn't see how bad it was, but it was too late.

"You," Blake growled and balled his fists. He walked slowly towards Alek and I stepped in between them before Blake could hit him.

Blake had a nasty bruise on his jawline from when Alek punched him last night and I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back gently.

"Blake, I slipped in the kitchen. I fell and my cheek hit the edge of the counter," I lied. Blake's eyes were flaming and he kept looking between me and Alek. By now, there was a crowd gathering around us.

"Raelene, I know you. You're lying. Even if I didn't know you, I'd be able to tell that you're lying because you were so quick to explain what happened." Blake's voice was low and chilling.

* * * * * *

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

281K 7.7K 32
Adalyn Parker never thought she would have to tutor the Bad Boy. She was wrong. How can the Bad Boy of the school Nate Garner change how she thinks...
224K 6K 34
Jessica is your everyday not-so-stereotypical nerd. She does not act like regular nerds, who are obsessed with having perfect grades, although she is...
169 11 13
He was new and wasn't out to look for friends. He wanted to make enemies. Having transferred school's several times he was fed up Finding friends wa...
1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...