TJL#12#Princess Of Fairy Tale

By HiddenInTheEpic

She lives in Fairy Tale, believes all that Fairy tales she is hearing from her childhood. She lives in dream... More

Life is Colorful
Shock!!!
Soon.
Anger Won't Help
Very Special
A Call!!!
A Valid Reason
Meeting Him
Her Presence
His Girl
Something New
Stupid Me
Why Is This Hurting?!!
The Plan
Home Sweet Home
My Sweethearts
A Shock!!!
Let It Be
Simple But Attractive
No Wonder Why!!!
Lying Friends
Somethings Will Never Change
Best Or Worst!!!
Just Like That
Another Time
The Panther
A Visit To The Hospital
The Kids
Not Sure
Axton Promise
A Tensed Day
Three Musketeer
Decision
Love Him More
Bad Sign
Messed
Explanation
Eternity
Information
Discussion
Plan Z
GS Grand Event (Part-1)
GS Grand Event (Part-2)
What's Wrong With Her!!!
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-1)
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-2)
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-3)
Shocking And Horrible
A Safe Plan (Part-1)
A Safe Plan (Part-2)
My Girl
His World
Now Or Never
Fools
Moms Are Magic
Never Ever
Gordon Bennett!!!
Shopping For Baby
Mysterious Notes
A Maze
Enigma Of The Note
Answers
A Suitable Condition
Engagement Ring
Take Me To Him
It's For Real?!!
Heartbeat
Break It
Illusion
Magic Girl
Crazy Cousins
Surprise For Her
Happily Ever After
Crashing The Wedding
The Missing Part
Not True
For You
Malinowski's Call
Beautiful Sunshine
Best Vacation Ever
No More Secrets
My Bright Star
The Memorable Party
Soon After That
Fairytale
Love Of My Life
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommended Covers
Epilogue

New Storm

3.3K 235 37
By HiddenInTheEpic

Natasha's POV

" Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Axton." Sabrina said to my mom and Dad.

" Thank you, Sabrina." My mom said. " Who is this guy with you?" Mom asked smilingly looking at Dr. Sidelstein.

" Oh, he is my fiance." She said.

" Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Axton." He shook hand with them politely. " Elijah Sidelstein." He introduced himself.

" Nice to meet you, Dr. Sidelstein." My mom said.

" Same here, Ma'am." He said politely.

" So, Sabrina is settling down soon?" My dad asked.

" Yes, may be in 2 or 3 months." Sabrina said and smiled.

" That's nice then." Dad said.

" By the way, I missed your cookies so much from last year." Sabrina said. " So, I am inviting myself and Jack for your cookies." She said pointing Dr. Sidelstein.

" Jack?!" Mom said surprisingly.

" Jack is his pet name from me. Rose and Jack. You know still not over Titanic." She said dramatically pointing herself and Dr. Sidelstein. He sighed and shook his head helplessly.

" Very nice." Mom said and laughed.

" Then, kids enjoy the party. We should talk to others. See you later." Dad said pulling mom with him.

" Girls!!!" I saw Glinda she hugged us.

" Good thing you showed up already." Natalie said, " Where is Brayden?" She asked.

" Brayden and Christian is talking with some of their old friends. I felt bore. So, just slipped out of his grip." Glinda said.

" Christian is already here?" I asked happily." Where is he?" I asked.

" Here Babe." I heard his voice and the next moment his hand wrapped around my waist. I smiled at him.

" And you Mrs. Thistlewood, you didn't do good slipping out of my grip. Do you always forget that you are pregnant?" Brayden asked. Glinda just sticked her tongue out at him. He looked at her disbelief.

" Hey!!" I said to Christian.

" Hey, Babe." He said kissing on my ear. " You look so beautiful today. Stay close to me." He said. I just nodded and sighed.

" Where is your parents and Quinns?" I asked.

" Quinns is at home, he got fever, couldn't come. Mom and Dad are talking to people around. A lots of associates here." Christian said.

" Oh, Chris?" Natalie called him.

" Yes?" He said looking at her.

" I send you that file you wanted. Check it and tell me if you want more details." She said.

" Send me the file about Pallette." Christian said and Natalie nodded.

" Did you see them here?" Natalie asked.

" I didn't. Don't know if they came." Christian said.

" Good then, keep your girl to yourself." Natalie said and I just pouted.

" I am not a kid." I said.

" This why you need to be under supervision." Natalie said.

" I do not." I said.

" Yes, you do." She said.

" Fighting in middle of ballroom is not a good thing." Sabrina said.

" Let's go enjoy the party." Glinda said. I was following her but Christian stopped me pulling my hands and he took me to the balcony and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. He went to Chester for some work 3 days back and just came back last night.

" Are you tired?" I asked.

" I missed you." He said and buried his face on my neck.

" I missed you more." I said.

" Let's have a date tomorrow. What do you say?" He asked.

" Yeah, sure. I th-" I was saying but his phone started to ring.

" I will just come. You stay here." He said and I nodded.

" Beauty alone!!!" I turned and found Sam pallette smirking at me. I ignored him.

" Won't take more just to say hi." He said and I ignored him again.

" Not a decent attitude." He said and I walked towards the way Christian went.

" It's not also a decent way to reach a girl who doesn't give a damn on you." I heard a voice from dark. The next moment the guy came out from the dark. I have seen him somewhere. I saw him before.

" Fancy seeing you here, Franquez." Sam said and I realized he is Leonardo Franquez. My hands covered my mouth at once.

" I don't think I am happy seeing you here." Leonardo said.

" Babe!!" I heard Christian.

" Christian, look who is -" I was saying but he pulled me closer.

" I thought I told you to stay away from my family." Christian said.

" I saw her alone and thought you left her." He said smirkingly and I saw Christian clenched his jaw and fist.

" Is this the way to explain your jealousy?" Christian said and smirked.

" I think that's the way of ballroom." I pointed and Sam smirked. Then left.

" Bloody..." Christian cursed under his breath. I smiled at him and he sighed.

" Look, who is here." I pulled him with me.

" What is he doing here?" Christian asked. I saw Leonardo looking at the way Sam left.

" Natalie said his dad is one of our associates. They were invited in the party." I said.

" I see." Christian said.

" Hi!!" I said to Leonardo.

" Hello, Ms. Axton." He said smilingly extended his hand towards me. I was shocked.

" You know me?" I asked.

" I might've met your sister a few time back." He said and smiled.

" Oh, I am Natasha Axton. I bet you know that. You told that a few time back." I said awkwardly. " This is my fiance."

" Leonardo Franquez." Leonardo extended his hand toward Christian.

" Christian Knight." Christian smiled.

" Thanks for earlier." I said.

" It's ok. But don't leave your ground next time. Fight back standing still." He said.

" Will remember that." I said. " Can I have a selfi? Am one of your fan." I said.

" Sure." He said and smiled.

I was searching for my phone and looked at Christian pouting.

" Left your phone?" He asked giving me his phone.

" You're the best boyfriend ever." I said squealing. He shook his head helplessly. I smiled. How cute he is!!!

I stood between two of them but couldn't teach their height.

" Give it to me." Leonardo said and took selfi for me.

" Thank you." I said.

" You're welcome." He said.

" This way." I lead him to the ballroom." By the way, why did you use the backdoor?" I asked.

" Paparazzi, media, crowd." He sighed.

" Well, party is not so safe too." Christian said.

" But it's more decent." He said.

" Here you go." I said reached my cousins.

" This is safer part for you. They are my cousins and friends." I said and he smiled. I was talking with Bella and found Christian looking at Leonardo sharply.

" What's wrong?!" I asked.

" He is going to be a storm." Christian said.

" Who?" I asked and he pointed Leonardo who was currently listening to Natalie very attentively as they were talking to each other.

" What?" I asked totally clueless.

" In her life." He said.

" What!!? How do you know?" I asked.

" Guy's instinct, babe." He said looking at me smilingly.

I looked at them. Is he really going to be a storm in Natalie's life!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.9K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
2.7K 77 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
5.7K 262 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
1.1M 49K 28
"I've wanted you my whole life, Scar, and when I'm finally here with you, you're married..." Scarlett Knightwell has it all. Multi-millionaire compan...