Baby, I'm Amazed By You (5SOS...

By graphicmuke

Jetta Krow was just a normal high school girl when she was asked to prom for her last year of high school. Ni... More

Baby, I'm Amazed By You (5SOS Fanfiction)
BIABY:Chapter 1
BIABY: 2
BIABY: 3
BIABY: 4
BIABY: 5
BIABY: 6 (Part 1)
BIABY: 6 (Part 2)
BIABY: 7
BIABY: 8
BIABY: 9
BIABY: 10
--*Author's Note*--
BIABY: 11
BIABY: 12
BIABY: 13
--**Author's Note**--
BIABY: 14
BIABY: 15
--Authors Note: IMPORTANT--
--BIABY:The Night Things Changed--
BIABY: 16
BIABY: 17
BIABY:18
BIABY: 19
BIABY: 20
BIABY: 21
BIABY: 22
BIABY: 23
BIABY: 24
BIABY: 25
BIABY: 26
BIABY: 27
BIABY: 28
BIABY: 29
BIABY: 30
BIABY: 31
BIABY: 32
BIABY: 33
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!??!
BIABY: Epilogue
BIABY: Epilogue (Re-Published)
Okay - Let's Talk About A Sequel...
The Sequel Is HERE!!

Please Read! Important!!

2.5K 37 9
By graphicmuke

Okay I haven't been on here in a while.

I've had softball and volleyball, been at friends houses, had friends over here, and even ate everything out of my fridge... sorry mom and dad.

BUUTTTTT, the thing is. I have no idea what to write next. My brain hurts even thinking about how to make this lead up to the ending I have written. Soooo I need your help (sorry for sounding like Dora)

Can you guys comment anything, and I mean anything that the boys could do while in America? I need ideas to write off of and I will dedicate a chapter to you or even vote for an entire story of yours, I just really need help...

I'm sorry again for not being there to update for the ones who are really excited when I add another chapter... its fully my fault and my stupid mind's.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment something that Ash, Mikey, Cal, and Luke could do in America to have fun. But the only thing is that Ashton can't meet Jetta... Sorry...oh and put a place on the One Direction Tour they preformed at (like Pittsburgh, PA-the closest tour to me that I didn't get to go to..... :'( )

Thanks you guys!

You guys are amazeballs (as Michael would say bc he's cute like that x)

Love you guys soooo much! bye :)

-<3Morgan<3-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 18 20
///I'll give you the best years/// A story about Khloe Irwin and her life after she welcomes her new baby girl, Catarina into the world and all of th...
17.1K 487 60
"Bye mom see you later", I said as I got out of the car." "Okay honey, and remember walk home today! I am really busy with the bakery so I won't be a...
3.1K 112 16
The Managers Daughter falls in love with a boy, she used to think of as a brother. -DISCLAIMER I wrote this a looooooong time ago and it's not the b...
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...