Super Mario 64: Star Mania

By Starjoel

Available only on Wattpad. STORY COMPLETED - HONORABLE MENTION FOR BEST COVER ON SUNRISE MINI AWARDS The fir... More

Thanks
Prologue
World 1: Bob-omb Sanctuary
World 2: Piranha Plant Garden
World 3: The Blue Beach
World 4: The Snowy Theme Park
Bowser Battle #1
World 5: Boo's Forest
World 6: World Bully Entertainment
World 7: Monty Mole Mine
Bowser Battle #2
World 8: Spear Guy Jungle
World 9: Temple of Blaze
Bowser's Flying Tower
Kamek's Magical Showdown
Final Bowser Battle (Phase 1)
Final Bowser Battle (Phase 2)
Epilogue
Author's Final Notes
IS HERE!!

Final World: Bowser's Airship Armada

23 4 5
By Starjoel

Stars Obtained: 63/70

Star #1: Three winged Heroes

Mario, Luigi and Yoshi arrived at their destination, and unexpectedly, Luigi almost felt from a high place.

- "Waaaaaah!" Luigi yelled.

Fortunately, Mario grabbed and saved him. He then looked around and realized they were on the sky, and in a Airship Armada. Suddenly, an old opponent of Mario and Luigi appeared.

- " So, we meet again, Super Mario Bros!" Captain Goomba shouted on a flying Lakitu Cloud.

- "You again?" Mario shouted.

- " That's right, is me, me, me, and only ME! I was waiting for this moment since I lost to you back at the ocean. King Bowser got really mad, and you two are the only ones to blame! But now that's in the past. King Bowser gave me another opportunity and let me have full control of his Airship Armada, the last, but most powerful line of defense. This time, I'll end both of you, and... That green thing over there" Captain Goomba said referring to Yoshi.

- "Ha haaaa! You can try if you want, but the results will be the same as before" Luigi said mockingly and confidently.

- "Oh please. Do you really think that I'll go easy on you this time? Plus, I'm not alone on this game".

- "What do you mean?" Mario asked.

- " You'll find out soon enough... or maybe not!"

Suddenly, 10 Lakitus descended from the sky and surrounded Mario, Luigi and Yoshi.

- "Do you recognize this shiny object?"Captain Goomba said while showing a Power Star.

- "So there are Power Stars in here too, probably the last that were stolen" Mario said.

- " It doesn't matter if we have a few Power Stars left. Is still good enough to finish you once and for all!" Captain Goomba said while throwing the Star at one of the Lakitus. "Good luck passing through Armada, Aaahahahaha!"

The Lakitus started to fly at all places while throwing the Power Star at each other. Mario and Luigi tried to reach them, but the Lakitus were too high. Not even Yoshi could get them with his tongue. However, Yoshi just remembered something.

- "Waaa!" Yoshi shouted at Mario and Luigi.

- "What is it Yoshi? Do you have a plan?" Luigi asked.

Yoshi took three white feathers out of his mouth and persuaded Mario and Luigi to grab one of them.

Both Mario and Luigi grabbed their own feather. Suddenly, the feather started to glow; Mario's feather entered on his body, and a pair of wings appeared on his red cap, as well as in Luigi's green cap. Yoshi ate his feather and got wings on his back.

- " Hey, I remember this Power-up from my last adventure!" Mario said. "Good idea Yoshi! Now we have a high possibility to reach those Lakitus and retrieve the Power Star from them".

*Yoshi felt happy*

- "Ready when you are bro" Luigi said to Mario.

Finally, the three of them made a triple jump and flew to the sky. The Lakitus saw them and prepared themselves.

Mario, Luigi and Yoshi united strengths to find and catch the Lakitu that was holding the Power Star. At last, Mario spotted the Lakitu holding the Star and followed him behind. However, the Lakitu threw the Star at another Lakitu before been stomped by Mario.

The Lakitu holding the Star was been followed by Luigi. They flew across some airships; Luigi was been targeted and fired by some cannons filled with Bullet Bills, which he dodged succesfully. Suddenly, the Lakitu holding the Star was trapped. Luigi managed to stomp it and free the Star. However, it was taken by another Lakitu, which was been pursuit by Yoshi.

Lakitu started to throw spiky balls at Yoshi, but he dodged all of them. Yoshi got more closer to the Lakitu and captured it with his tongue. After spitting it, the Power Star got free once again. Yoshi was going to touched it, but another Lakitu appeared from nowhere and hit Yoshi with a Spiky Ball. Yoshi felt on a flying platform and lost his wings. The Lakitu that attacked Yoshi grabbed the Star.

- "Yoshi!" Mario yelled.

There were only 7 Lakitus left. Mario flew towards the Lakitu holding the Star. Suddenly, the Lakitu threw the Star at another one, which was been pursuit by Luigi. That same Lakitu threw the Star at another one, but Mario stomped it before it could catch the Star. Still, another one of the Lakitus catch the Star. Mario and Luigi followed the Lakitu behind.

- "Leave this one to me bro!" Luigi shouted at Mario.

Luigi flew at high speed around the Lakitu. Since the Lakitu was distracted by Mario, Luigi managed to stomp it from another direction, freeing the Star from it's hands.

- "Yeeeah for me, Luigi!" Luigi shouted happily.

Luigi was distracted by his own happiness, giving another Lakitu the chance to hit him with a Spiky ball. Luigi took damage and felt on the same platform with Yoshi, losing his wings too. Luckily for him, Yoshi was conscious once again, able to take care of Luigi.

- "You dare hit my brother?!" Mario said angrily.

Still on airborne, the 5 Lakitus that were still on air surrounded Mario, willing to throw Spiky balls at him, all at the same time. Mario decided to use a Fire Flower. He turned in Fire Mario; while still in airborne, he started to charge. The Lakitus got intimidated by him. Finally, after finished charging, Mario released his attack and burned all the Lakitus surrounding him, freeing the Star.

Mario got unconscious and felt at the platform where Yoshi and Luigi are.

- "Mario! Please wake up!" Luigi shouted.

Luigi got a 1-UP Mushroom out and gave it to Mario; he got back on his feet after eating it.

- "Wahoo! Just what I needed!" Mario said happily.

- "Phew... I'm glad you're still ok" Luigi said relaxed.

- "WuuWauuuu!" Yoshi growled happily.

The Power Star descended from the sky. Mario got closer and touched it, sending it back to Peach's Castle.

Now, Mario, Luigi and Yoshi had to keep pushing forward across all of Bowser's Airship Armada. There was a Black airship close to them, so they decided to pass through that one first.

Star #2: King Bob-omb Rematch

There was a fighting arena inside the Black Ship, and there was an old enemy waiting for them.

- "Hello again!" King Bob-omb said from the distance.

- " Oh no! Is this guy again!". Luigi shouted.

- "That's right! It is I, the king of the Bob-ombs, the master of the ka boom, the supreme -- Oh forget it, there's no time for my presentation! I'm here to get my rematch, and I am going to get it right now!" King Bob-omb shouted. "King Bowser as granted me with another Power Star. I can't wait to see you trying to steal it from me!"

King Bob-omb jumped to a flying platform, and from there he sent Bob-ombs to attack Mario, Luigi and Yoshi. They all ran towards them, having the tiny ropes of their heads on fire. Mario and Luigi used their hammers to hit most of them away, while Yoshi was swallowing and spitting them.

- "What are you doing you idiots!? Is it so difficult to explode close to them!?" King Bob-omb yelled.

Mario hit a Bob-omb and sent it flying toward the flying platform where King Bob-omb was, making him fall to the ground. Mario ran to him. King Bob-omb got up and started to throw Bob-ombs at Mario. Mario dodged all of them and got closer to King Bob-omb. He then grabbed him from behind and threw it at the ground. King Bob-omb took damage.

Having anger against Mario, he grabbed and threw him. Fortunately, Mario managed to fall on his feet. King Bob-omb was still willing to attack Mario. However, while distracted, Luigi grabbed him from behind and threw it a second time, damaging him for a second time. Luigi put his attention back to the small Bob-ombs.

- "That's it! No more throwing for you!" King Bob-omb shouted.

He took a Mushroom out and ate it, and the Mushroom made him more bigger.

- "Now you won't be able to throw me anymore!" He shouted.

Thanks to King Bob-omb's new size. Mario and Luigi couldn't grab and threw him at the ground anymore. However, Mario made up a plan after seeing the cannons around the fighting arena.

- "Yoshi, we need you to get over one of those cannons and fill it with a Bob-omb. Fire the cannon when we tell you!" Mario said.

- "Waau!" Yoshi growled in agreement.

Yoshi moved quickly to one of the cannons and filled it with a sleeping Bob-omb. Once Mario saw that Yoshi was ready, he started distracting King Bob-omb.

- "Hey you, over here! Bring your ridiculous mustache at me!" Mario said.

- "What did you say?! Are you making fun of my mustache again?! I'm gonna crush you!" King Bob-omb yelled angrily.

Once distracted by Mario, he used his hammer to give Yoshi the signal to fire the Bob-omb at King Bob-omb's back. Without losing time, Yoshi activated the cannon and fired the Bob-omb, which exploded on King Bob-omb's back.

- "Aaaaarrrrrgh! Defeated again!" King Bob-omb yelled.

Finally, King Bob-omb felt and dissapeared, letting the Power Star free. The other Bob-ombs decided to explode themselves after seeing their king defeated, leaving Mario, Luigi and Yoshi alone in the arena and with the victory. Finally, Mario touched the Star and sent it back to Peach's Castle.

Mario, Luigi and Yoshi kept moving forward. A Green Airship was waiting for them.

Star #3: Petey Piranha Rematch

They entered the Green Ship and noticed no one was around. However, a huge growl has come from the sky. Mario, Luigi and Yoshi looked up and saw Petey Piranha entering the Airship.

- "So this one was revived to, huh?" Mario said.

Petey Piranha started to spit goop at many places of the fighting arena. The whole arena was covered in goop, but there were still some safe places where Mario, Luigi and Yoshi could jump.

- "Mario, something tells me that this monster won't give us an easy fight neither" Luigi said scaredly.

- "We'll pass this one too Luigi. Be confident" Mario replied.

Mario, Luigi and Yoshi started to jump to the safe zones of the Goopy arena. Petey Piranha used it's wings to make a wind, willing to blew Mario, Luigi and Yoshi to the goop. However, the three of them managed to resist. There were some Piranha Plants too that were helping Petey Piranha, making things a little more difficult. However, Mario managed to reach Petey Piranha and hit his head with his hammer. Petey Piranha felt to the ground and let the weak spot out. Mario jumped and did a Ground-Pound on him, inflicting damage. Petey Piranha gets up and sends Mario flying. Luckily, Mario didn't fell on the goop.

Luigi was getting closer. However, Petey Piranha started to shoot Goop at him, trying to limit his path. Since most the safe zones close to Luigi were covered in goop, Luigi decided to jump on the Piranha Plants to reach Petey Piranha. Just like Mario, He hit Petey Piranha on his head, making him fall to the ground again. Luigi got to the weak spot and hit him with another Ground-Pound, damaging him even more.

Petey Piranha got up and started to fly. He wasn't moving, but he was safe from Mario and Luigi's attack since they couldn't reach him.

- "Oh great! Too bad we don't have those white feathers anymore" Luigi said.

Petey Piranha kept spitting goop while on airborne. Most of the arena was already covered in goop. Mario and Luigi couldn't do Anything. However, Petey Piranha didn't though about Yoshi.

Yoshi swallowed a Piranha Plant's head and turned it into an egg. He then started to float by quickly moving his feet on the air. Petey Piranha was trying to stop him by spitting goop, but Yoshi dodged it. Yoshi threw the egg at Petey Piranha and hit his head, making him fall to the ground. Having the weak spot out, Yoshi did a Ground-Pound from the air and finished Petey Piranha. All the goop disapeared along with Petey, and another Power Star was free.

- "Good job Yoshi!" Mario shouted.

Yoshi swallowed the Star. Mario ran toward him and made him spit the Star. After spitting it, the Star flew to Peach's Castle.

Mario, Luigi and Yoshi kept moving to a Blue Airship.

Star #4: Gooper Blooper Rematch

Been inside the Blue Airship, they saw some tentacles coming from the ceiling; It was Gooper Blopper. It came down from the ceiling and let go a huge roar. Mario, Luigi and Yoshi prepared themselves for battle.

The three of them got separated. Gooper Blopper was watching them and pointed a tentacle at each one. He used the tentacles to attack them. Mario, Luigi and Yoshi were doing their best to dodge them.

Mario managed to grab the tentacle attacking him. Moreover, he got the Metal Cap Power and pulled the tentacle with all his strength, taking it out from Gooper Blopper, who made a huge roar after it.

Luigi got the Ice Flower and froze the tentacle attacking him. He then took out the hammer and broke it on pieces. Gooper Blopper made another roar.

Sadly, Yoshi didn't have the same luck. He was trapped by the tentacle pointing at him. Mario and Luigi moved quickly to save him. However, Gooper Blopper used his other tentacle and catched them.

All three of them were catched. However, Mario and Luigi still had they're Power-Ups, both metal and ice. Mario managed to free himself from the tentacle. While Luigi was still trapped, he froze the tentacle, giving Mario the chance to jump and break it with his own metal punches, freeing Luigi on the act. Gooper Blopper growled again and let Yoshi free accidentally.

Yoshi moved fast and used his tongue to hang Gooper Blopper's last tentacle. With that, Mario and Luigi took the chance to attack his face with punches and kicks. Gooper Blopper got out of the inner part of the Airship and went to the surface.

- "Let's go up!" Mario said to Luigi and Yoshi.

Meanwhile on the upper part of the airship, Gooper Blooper was regenerating all his tentacles. Mario, Luigi and Yoshi arrives.

Gooper Blopper tried to attack them with all his tentacles. They were dodging them succcesfully, but they couldn't keep dodging for a long time.

During the battle, Yoshi found himself with a Iron Ball. He quickly swallowed it and spit it at Gooper Blopper's face, inflicting great damage. With that, Gooper Blopper got out of the Airship, but not from the battle. His head was out of the battlefield, but his tentacles was still hanging from some places of the airship.

Suddenly, Gooper Blopper started to shoot black goop from his mouth, trying to knock Mario, Luigi and Yoshi out of the Airship.

- "Anyone have any idea to defeat this monster?!" Ice Luigi asked desperately.

- "I do!" Mario replied. "I'm going to enter that cannon pointing at Gooper Blooper, and I need one of you to shoot me from there".

Mario moved quickly and entered the cannon. Luigi got behind the cannon, prepared to fire away when Mario tells him to.

- "Now Luigi! Fire me!" Metal Mario shouted.

Without any delays, Luigi fired Mario. Moreover, he covered his metal brother with an Ice Aura before he could crush Gooper Blopper. Finally, Metal Mario hits Gooper Blopper, frozing him on the act. Been all frozed, Gooper Blopper's tentacles broke, and his head felt from the Airship and crashed on another one, destroying him on the act. Finally, the Power Star appeared close to Mario, so he touched it and sent it back to Peach's Castle. Mario and Luigi got back to their normal forms and moved with Yoshi to the next Airship, which had a spooky appearance.

Star #5: King Boo Rematch

They entered the Spooky Airship. Suddenly, a creepy laugh was heard on the air. Right in front of them, king Boo appeared, scaring Luigi.

- "Guess who's back? King Boo said.

- "Waaaaah! Luigi screamed.

- "Hehehehe... did you really think you killed me back at the forest? I'm a ghost, and a ghost can't die, hehehehe. However, I feel really mad about what happened back in the forest. But that's in the past, now I'm going to get payback. Prepare to be scared and defeated, hehehehehe!"

- "Luigi, we now need your flashlight more than before. Use it to defeat King Boo once again". Mario said.

- "Okie-dokie M-mario" Luigi slowly replied.

Suddenly, King Boo dissapeared and appeared behind them, scaring them with a loud scream. Mario, Luigi and Yoshi ran away from him. Moreover, Luigi tried to flash him, but he covered his eyes, dodging the flashlight attack.

- "Not this time, hehehehehe" King Boo said mockingly.

Luigi got scared and ran away.

- "We need to make a plan" Mario said.

Mario noticed that all the exits of the Airship were closed by some bricks, blocking the ray of light from outside. While Luigi was been followed by King Boo, Mario got the Metal Power-up once again and ran to all the entrances. He started to destroy every single wall brick of each entrance, letting enter the light from outside.

King Boo felt the ray of light on all his ghostly body. After a while, all the entrance were closed by bricks again. However, King Boo was dizzy, giving Luigi the chance to attack him with his flashlight. He quickly ran to him and let go a big flash on King Boo, damaging him on the act.

King Boo got angry at Mario and started to pursuit him. While running from King Boo, Mario was opening all the Airship's entrances blocked by bricks. Once Mario opened the last one, the light from outside the Airship entered once again, affecting King Boo twice.

King Boo got dizzy for a second time, so Luigi got close to him and flashed him again.

Damaged again by Luigi, King Boo had enough. All the entrance were blocked again by bricks, but this time he called some Boos to prevent Mario from destroying them.

Mario couldn't break the bricks anymore because of the Boos. Luigi's flashlight could make some of them dissapear, but they'll only come back in seconds.

Suddenly, King Boo appeared behind Mario and caught him. Mario couldn't escape from King Boo on his own. Yoshi tried to save Mario using his tongue, but he ended been trapped inside King Boo too.

- "Hehehehehehe! Now there's only one more remaining" King Boo said while looking at Luigi.

Luigi was scared, but he still found a way to defeat King Boo.

" Mario, Yoshi! Cover your eyes!" Luigi shouted at them.

Mario and Yoshi heard Luigi and covered their eyes. Luigi also did the same thing after pointing his flashlight at King Boo.

-" Is useless. You can't use your flashlight while I have my eyes covered, Hehehehe!" King Boo said mockingly.

Luigi didn't heard him. Moreover, he charged his flashlight at 100%, and finally.............. He let it loose. Since Mario could still be visible even inside King Boo, as well as Yoshi, the light shot by Luigi was reflected in all his metal body.

- "Aaaaaaaaah!" King Boo yelled.

King Boo felt the ray of light coming fromvMario's metal skin. And with that, King Boo dissapeared, and Mario and Yoshi were free; Mario got back to his normal state.

Finally, another Power Star appeared. Luigi touched it and sent it back to Peach's Castle.

- "Good job Luigi! You were awesome out there!" Mario said.

- " Uuuwauuuu!" Yoshi growled in excitement.

*Luigi blushed by Mario and Yoshi's cheers*

Finally, Mario, Luigi and Yoshi advanced to the next Airship.

Star #6: Koopalings Ambush

The main Airship, the one where Captain Goomba was, is the next and last one where Mario, Luigi and Yoshi needed to go. However, they have to pass a long bridge first.

- "Gwehehehehe!" A laugh came from nowhere.

- "Did you heard that?" Mario said.

The cannons behind Mario, Luigi and Yoshi started to move towards them. It was a flying craft that was hiding on King Boo's Airship all along, and it was been controlled by the Koopalings. It had three cannons on it's front. Suddenly, one of the cannons fired a Bullet Bill. Mario, Luigi and Yoshi dodged it, but the Koopalings planned to keep firing more, so the three of them started to run toward the next Airship. The Koopalings moved their flying aircraft and followed them.

They kept firing Bullet Bills at them. Besides of the Bullet Bills, there were Goombas walking around the bridge. Moreover, the bridge was also guarded by Lakitus, who started to throw Spinys at them. Mario, Luigi and Yoshi worked hard to avoid the Koopalings Bullet Bills. The Goombas weren't a problem, but they had to find their way avoiding the Spinys thrown by the Lakitus.

While they were getting more closer, the Koopalings were firing Bullet Bills at them more often, while more Lakitus kept appearing throwing Spinys at the bridge, making it difficult for them to move on. Moreover, a bunch of Bob-ombs exploded on a part of the bridge, leaving Mario, Luigi and Yoshi with nowhere to go. The Koopalings started to laugh at them.

- "What are we going to do now Mario!"Luigi said nervously.

*Mario looks at the Lakitus*

- " Choose a Lakitu and steal the cloud from them!" Mario said.

Each one of them threw a Lakitu off his flying cloud and ride on them. With that, they flew toward the last Airship. Finally, they landed on the entrance. The Koopalings were still pursuing them.

Moreover, Mario saw a big cannon on the Airship's entrance, and it was already loaded. Hitting it with his hammer, the big cannon fired a Banzai Bill, and it flew directly to the flying craft of the Koopalings, destroying it completely. All the Koopalings felt from the sky, but Kamek appeared from nowhere and saved them by opening a portal; he then dissapeared.

At last, another Power Star appeared. Mario touched it and sent it back to Peach's Castle.

Finally, they have reached the last Airship, which was more bigger than the others.

Final Star: Captain Goomba Battle

Mario, Luigi and Yoshi entered the Airship. They passed through many corridors, stomping every enemy coming to their way. Finally, they reached the surface, and Captain Goomba was before them, holding a Power Star.

- "So, you made it his far huh?" Captain Goomba said.

- "We passed and defeated every single one of your allies and recovered the Power Stars from them. If you surrender and hand over the Power Star you're holding, then we'll spare you" Luigi said.

- "Ha! You think I'll be so stupid to surrender before my King's archenemies? Besides, I'm not alone in this game".

- "Yeah yeah... we already heard that before" Mario replied.

Suddenly, the sky started to get covered by dark clouds, almost like a storm was coming. Moreover, a big cloud with a creepy face came from one of the sides of the Airship. There was a big Lakitu on the dark cloud, but it's true name is: Lakithunder. It flew above the Airship, and Captain Goomba got on his shell.

- "This is where your journey ends, Super Mario Gang!" Captain Goomba said.

Lakithunder started to throw thunder at them, but Mario, Luigi and Yoshi were dodging. However, Lakithunder was not planning to stop, and neither was planning to get close to them, so Mario started to think about a plan. He saw cannons around them.

- " Yoshi, we need you on the cannons!" Mario said.

*Yoshi nodded at him*

Yoshi went to the cannons, and quickly, he fired one cannon with a Bob-omb at Lakithunder, dropping him on the act. While on the floor, Mario jumped at his head and inflicted damage with a Ground-Pound. Captain Goomba felt from Lakithunder's shell, giving Luigi the chance to stomp him. Captain Goomba got stomped, but he recovered quickly. He then quickly got to Lakithunder's shell, who started to fly again on his dark cloud.

For phase 2, Lakithunder started to fly close to the ground, but with a wave of thunder around his dark cloud. Mario and Luigi couldn't get close without getting electrified, and Yoshi couldn't fire any cannon since the wave of thunder was acting like a shield too. However, the wave dissapeared from Lakithunder, meaning that it had to be recharged before been activated again.

Lakithunder flew up high to recharge. Yoshi took this chance to fire another cannon at it. The fired Bob-omb hits Lakithunder, and he felt to the ground. This time, Luigi damaged it with a Ground-Pound. Captain Goomba felt from Lakithunder's shell again. Mario jumped quickly and stomped him for a second time. Captain Goomba recovered once again and got back to Lakithunder's shell.

- " That's enough with the cannons attack!" Captain Goomba yelled.

Lakithunder threw multiple thunders at all the cannons of the Airship and completely destroyed them. Yoshi moved quickly before been electrified. However, Mario didn't have the same luck. He felt to the ground after the thunder attack.

- " Bwahahahaha! Looks like your little hero can't keep fighting anymore!" Captain Goomba said mockingly.

- "Mariiooooooo!" Luigi yelled.

Yoshi got sad too.

- " Well done partner" Captain Goomba said to Lakithunder. " Now you just have to finish those two and King Bowser will be proud of us".

Luigi got his hammer, while Yoshi closed his hands, and they both gave Lakithunder a angry face. Lakithunder started to charge a big electrical attack for Luigi and Yoshi.

Suddenly, a Sparkle thing felt from the sky and hit Mario. Everyone looked at him............... BOOM! A tiny, but sparkling explosion came from Mario.

Mario got on his feet and look at his whole body. He was covered by the same sparkling power that Luigi had when he fought Bowser. Luigi looked at Mario and recognized that sparkle. Yoshi was confused.

- "Is this... is the sparkling thing that Luigi had when he fought Bowser, and now is within my body. I can feel the power flowing through me" Mario thought to himself.

- "How's this possible?!" Captain Goomba shouted. "I don't know what is happening, but I'm gonna make sure you felt to the ground once again Mario, only that this time, you won't be able to stand up! Lakithunder, attack!"

Quickly, Lakithunder got a big thunder from his dark cloud and threw it at Mario. However, Mario rised his right arm and stopped it. He didn't feel the electrical shocks thanks to the sparkling power protecting him. He then threw the thunder out of the Airship.

- "Nooooo!" Captain Goomba yelled.

Luigi and Yoshi were amazed.

Mario started to walk toward Lakithunder, who started to throw lots of thunders at him; neither of them damaged Mario.

- "All right, that's it! Build the wave of thunder once again!" Captain Goomba shouted.

Lakithunder made the wave of thunder again, waiting for Mario to pass and get electrified. However, Mario passed through the wave without taking damage; Lakithunder started to get scared by Mario.

Finally, Mario jumped straight to Lakithunder, who tried to stop him with another big thunder. Mario passed through the big thunder safely, and with that, he finished Lakithunder with another Ground-Pound on his head. Lakithunder dissapeared, and the sky got back to normal. Mario has got back to his normal form. Captain Goomba felt to the ground for a last time. He then looked up and saw Luigi closed to him with his hammer.

- "Hmph! You may have defeated me, but you'll have no chance against King Bowser. He's at his throne room with the princess, ready to crush anything that gets on his way. Too bad I won't be there to see that with my very own eyes, Hehehehe" Captain Goomba said.

And with that, Luigi stomped him with his hammer; Captain Goomba dissapears. Finally, the last Power Star of Bowser's Airship Armada, and the last one stolen by Bowser, has been recovered. Mario touched it, and sent it back to Peach's Castle, ready to reunite with the others.

Suddenly, the whole Airship started to explode. Mario, Luigi and Yoshi knew that they had to get out and go back to Bowser's Castle, but the portal was on the same place where they started to assault all the Airships, which in other words means that it was far away from them.

- "Mario! We have nowhere to run. What do we do now?!" Luigi asked frightening.

- "I'm thinking Luigi!" Mario replied.

Suddenly, Yoshi growled at Mario and Luigi and pointed at a box full of white feathers. With no time to lose, all three of them grabbed a white feather. Just like before, all three of them got wings.

Quickly, they flew out of the Airship, which exploded completely. All the other Airships started to explode too. Winged Mario, Luigi and Yoshi flew at high speed to the portal. Finally, they managed to reach and pass through, getting back to Bowser's Castle.

They got out of the portal and felt on the floor, and the wings dissapeared from them. Moreover, the portal, the last one of Bowser's Castle dissapeared, and the way to Bowser's throne room opened. However, they first met with Toadsworth once again.

- "Master Mario, you truly are a true hero, as well as you, Master Luigi. You too Yoshi" he said happily. "The screen device indicates that all the Power Stars stolen from Bowser had been recovered".

- "So we made it... we restored Princess Peach's Castle" Luigi said.

- "Well, I'm not really sure" Toadsworth replied. "The Castle may have been restored, but the Power of the Stars isn't the same as before. I wonder why?"

- "Hey Toadsworth, I just remembered something. While Bowser was attacking the Princess's Castle and trying to steal the Power Stars, I saw one Power Star that was more bigger than the others, and that one was stolen by Bowser too. However, we didn't saw any Big Star on any of the worlds we explored" Mario explained.

- "Master Mario! That Star you mentioned is crucial for the Power of the Princess's Castle. If we don't recover that one, then the Castle won't be completed at all" Toadsworth replied desperately.

- "But... but where could that Big Star be?" Luigi asked.

- "I think the answer to that question is right through that big entrance behind you" Toadsworth replied while pointing at the entrance to Bowser's throne room.

*Everyone looked at the entrance*

- "Bowser must be holding that Star with him" Mario said.

- "Along with Princess Peach" Luigi said.

Mario and Luigi had no other choice. The time to face Bowser for real has definitely come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 16 12
Mario and the gang are off to Bowser's Castle, where the Koopa King has brought forward a new pact to be agreed upon for the Mushroom Kingdom. Howeve...
13.8K 530 28
Bowser x OC fanfiction. Hazel is a lone dryad who's lived in complete isolation their entire life... what happens then, when a Koopa King comes crash...
18.7K 619 22
IT'S THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME! After Bowser, the evil King of the Koopas, kidnaps Princess Peach, Mario is thrown out of the Mushroom Kingdom into...
4.3K 150 13
Bowser Jr has all but one of the super star's six pieces and plans to use it's power to destroy the mushroom kingdom and free his father. Mario has t...