(Sasuke X Reader) The Eyes Th...

By nrhfznd

You are a girl. An extremely ordinary girl who only want to graduate high school without any problems. But... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (part 1)
Chapter 68 (part 2)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 24

2.7K 84 81
By nrhfznd

"Sit still."

Sasuke says sternly, as he sits you on a chair inside the room. Both neji and shikamaru are sleeping soundly. They somehow look so cute, sleeping like that.

Suddenly, you can feel sasuke touches your hair. You immediately respond by slapping his hands away.

"What do you think you're doing? Touching my hair like that..."

Sasuke sighs.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to modify your hair."

"What?! Why?"

Sasuke's eyes stare deeply into yours.

"Look, (name). I know that you aren't able to sleep because you're worried about the rule regarding your hair. You want to hide your face, isn't it?"

You startle.

How does he...

Without waiting for your reply, sasuke's fingers run through your hair slowly. His touch is so soft and smooth that you can't help but to feel comfortable.

"I'm trying to help you over here. So don't be such an air head and refuse my assistance. I'm not that kind to help just anyone, you know. You better feel lucky and be grateful."

He mutters those words in a low voice, sounding so harsh, but at the same time, feeling so kind.

Before you realize it, sasuke has been combing your hair and cutting a little of your bangs. You remain quiet, sitting still as he requested.

The silence goes on for a while, and that makes both of you uncomfortable. Fidgetting, you try to find a topic to talk about.

"H-hey, sasuke. Why do you care so much about me?"

Sasuke's hands stop moving for a while. Short after, he carries on what he was doing just before.

"What do you mean?"

He asks indifferently, not sounding interested.

"No... I mean, you could've just ignored me, you know. It's not like I'm bothering you, aren't i?"

"It is."

You startle at his answer.

"It bothers me. Because i know. If i don't know, then i wouldn't care. But i do, that's why i care. But don't misunderstand. I'll do this to any of my friends if they're troubled. Not just you, alright."

You haul a deep breath.

"Right..."

That word comes out of your mouth unconsciously.

Why...?

Why do you feel so disappointed hearing him said that?

"Anyway, mind if i ask you something?"

Sasuke suddenly speaks, and that surprises you a little.

"Wh-what is it?"

You are worried at what kind of question he's going to ask you, but you're also curious. Sasuke stays quiet for a while, then he looks into your eyes with a serious expression.

"Why are you so desperate to hide your face?"

The question pierces through your heart. You are silenced, not able to say anything.

Why...?

"I'm not forcing you, you know. But you can trust me. I won't say a word to anyone. I can even help you if you need it. So just, trust me and share what you can share."

You are fidgetting, not knowing what to do. Can you really trust this guy?

Sasuke is still staring into your eyes, looking very sincere and curious.

"Actually, it's closely related to my family."

Without realizing it, you've already started to tell him the story of your life.

"And why is that?"

Sasuke asks as he continues combing through your hair.

"Well... Umm, i don't know if you're going to believe me or not, but before this, i am actually a beautiful and famous girl in school. Or should i say, i was the most famous girl in school."

You blush as you praise yourself.

Sasuke sighs.

"Well, i believe you. I wouldn't call you beautiful, but you actually have a pretty decent face, now that I've seen it. And i wonder how the girls in your school looked like if you're the most famous."

You startle.

"Hey...! Now that sounds like an insult!"

"Shut up. Just finish your story."

You can only grind your teeth as you hold yourself from kicking this guy in the ass.

But then you decided to continue your story.

"... So everyone kept distancing themselves from me. Most of the girls hated me. And the boys, the only reason why they approached me was because of my face. There were some girls that tried to befriend me, but that was all because of money and fame. In other words, they only took advantages on me. No sincerity at all."

You stop for a while, gathering your courage to continue.

"But then, i thought i was able to get through it. I have a great family. My father was a stern man, but he loved about me a lot. And my brother, he might look cold. He even looked colder than you, but he was actually a very kind and caring brother. I had a very good time with my family."

Tears started to gather at the corners of your eyes.

"However one day, i was betrayed by my own family, the family that i loved so much. I found out that i was treasured to that extend because they regard me as the bridge of the family with another high-ranked family. They only saw me as someone that will get married to any rich man with a good family background and will connect the company with another company by marriage. In other words, they only saw me as someone that will bring in more money for them. That's why, they treated me well. They already planned a marriage for me, and they would hate it if i refused. So they attempted to make me feel guilty in refusing. In other words, i have no choice but to follow their words."

You take a deep breath and slowly exhale, taking a moment to recollect your thoughts.

In that brief gap, sasuke asks a question.

"How do you know that they betrayed you?"

You can only smile listening to his question.

"I overheard their conversation about the marriage. I was fifteen, and they already set a marriage for me. That was absurd! I cried the whole night. But then, my brother came into my room, and explained everything. Back then, i had no choice but to refuse the marriage. However, he didn't get mad at me. He only looked at me coldly, and spit a very hurtful sentence that I'm going to remember until the day i die - "if you refuse to obey, then you have no value to us.". I was dumbfounded at his statement. Not only that, he also suggested to me so that i ran away from home. That way, i don't have to flatly reject the marriage idea in front of my dad. He said that father might chase me out anyway if i refused. But he warned me. If he found me, then i have to go back and obey everything he says. That's why, i changed my appearance and tried to be as timid as i can. I need to avoid myself from being found by him. That's why. My brother is very smart and cunning. You never know when he'd lay his hands on you. He's scary. He won't search for me by himself, but he might put his spies anywhere. That's why, i need to be extra cautious. If he finds me, I'm done."

The story ends there. You remain quiet for a while, trying to hold your tears from falling.

At the same time, sasuke finishes his modification on your hair and puts down the scissors.

"Well, that was longer than i thought. I almost dozed off in the middle."

Your blood boils to your head and you can feel your hair standing for being too mad.

He was the one who asked and now he's telling you that your story was boring?! What kind of logic is that?!

"By the way, you don't have to worry anymore."

His sentence catches your attention.

"Now that i know, I'll help. I don't know how powerful your family is but in konoha, uchiha holds the upper hand. If he lays his eyes on you, I'll make him blind. If he touches you, I'll chop his hands. Don't worry. I won't let anyone, not even the family, hurt even the tiniest scar on my friends. I'll protect you."

Your eyes widen at his declaration. Sasuke then holds up the mirror and show you your hair. He made a straight cut across your forehead and made it longer on the side. With your glasses, you simply look like a nerd. The bang does not necessarily hide your face, but it also doesn't stand out. Hence, this is very good in your situation. This way, you don't have to tie your whole hair and expose your features. Just the back will do.

You turn to look at sasuke.

"Thank you..." You say, sincerely, from the bottom of your heart.

But that boy, he only smirks at you.

Uh-oh. That smirk means something bad will happen. What now?

"You think a thank you will be enough?"

What?

"I risked my reputation to bring you in here to help you, you know. If the council finds out, I'm dead."

"But i didn't ask you to! You were the one who forced me! And my reputation is also at stake here!"

"Doesn't matter other way. You better clean all this mess. It's YOUR hair. I'm going to sleep."

He gives you a broom and walks away.

"Oh, and one more thing. Tomorrow, you're going to be my servant. For the whole day. Defy me, and I'm going to tell everyone that you came to my room tonight to seduce me. That is not going to be good, isn't it?" The smirk is still stucked to his face.

You are too shock to speak and become speechless.

"I'm going to sleep first. Leave after you're done cleaning. Make sure you don't leave any signs of you being here, alright. Very well then. Good night, (name)."

He mentions the good night sweetly, with his oh so handsome prince - like smile that somehow looks so creepy. Then he gets into his futon and goes to sleep.

Unable to say anything, you can only curse him to death in your heart.

That guy...

'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?!!!!!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.7K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
779K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
887K 26.4K 26
(F/N) (M/N) (L/N) has recently joined the 104th Trainee Squad to train and become a Survey Corps member with two thoughts on her mind, one was to kil...