Push and Pull | Liskook โœ”

By denisedemenace

โThat's good. My heart belongs to Rosรฉ anyway.โž More

Prologue (06/02/18)
1. She Waved Back
2. I love you, thanks for being my friend.
3. Using my feelings against me.
4. Brb. I run out of popcorn.
5. I hate purple now.
6. Yes. One step at a time.
7. What.... Princess?
8. Hey Lisa wants to ask something.
10. Damn, she ships it THAT hard.
11. Yes, that bitch.
12. Omg these kids need to get married asap.
13. "More lies." (Narration)
14. I want my entertainment back.
15. Time check 2:36 am.
16. "I'm scared Lisa." (Narration)
17. "The tears we cried in silence." (Narration)
18. You deserve better.
19. "I deserved better than that." (Narration)
20. "I've been a bad guy." (Narration)
21. "The world they created for each other." (Narration)
22. I have eyes everywhere baby.
23. "Like the old Jungkook I know." (Narration)
24. "Are you happy now?" (Narration)
25. "He is a good actor, remember it Lisa." (Narration)
26. "Tell her I miss her so much." (Narration)
27. "This is what euphoria is." (Narration)
28. "Yes, this is about you." (Narration)
29. "This thought kept me awake all night."
30. "Do you love Lisa?" (Narration)
31. "Everything changed since that day." (Narration)
32. That's it. We're flying to Jeju.
33. "Partners should stick together, right?" (Narration)
34. "Mrs. Jeon sounded so fine in my ears." (Narration)
35. "I hate that kid." (Narration)
36. She isn't yours.
37. "I think he likes her." (Narration)
38. "I'll make it up to you." (Narration)
39. "Forget it." (Narration)
40. "She'll always be the brightest star." (Narration)
41. "You are born to perform, remember that." (Narration)
42. "Much better." (Narration)
43. Welcome home cheaters.
44. "Hey everyone, can I have a favor?" (Narration)
45. "I feel much better now." (Narration)
46. "Now that's another bomb." (Narration)
47. "I didn't mean to." (Narration)
48. "I want to stay." (Narration)
49. "Then stay." (Narration)
QUESTIONS๐ŸŒŸ
50. "We should." (Narration)
Epilogue (09/13/18)

9. "You are actually good looking." (Narration)

25.7K 1K 707
By denisedemenace

Lisa's Point of View

"Hey Lisa ssi, the contest is about to start!"

"I'm coming in a minute! I'm sorry, I just need to wait for someone."

My fellow club member just nodded at me and walked away.

I was sitting on a bench near the entrance of school, waiting for someone who I know will not really come, but yeah, we all have our own stupidity right? So here I am, stupidly waiting for that man whore despite the fact that the contest I joined is going to start for some minutes.

I looked at my camera and sighed. I then try to took some photos of my surrounding and smile from time to time whenever I checked the photos and saw it was good.

My phone vibrated and I saw a message from one of my photography club adviser warning me that I should be at the venue of the contest already before she kicked my ass and before I got kicked out of the contest.

I smiled sadly regretting that I didn't just ask for Bambam's help instead of that man who shall not be name.

I then stood up, ready to face my doom, when he decided to finally grace me with his annoying presence.

"Okay hit me now. I know you're mad."

That's the first thing he said after making me wait and putting my participation in the contest in jeopardy.

He was waiting for me to actually hit him, like I used to whenever I'm annoyed at him, but all I gave him was a blank stare and I walked to the venue. I felt him following me and after some time he was already at my side.

"Hey. C'mon. Don't be like this."

I replied silence.

I'm too tired to even acknowledge his presence.

"Lisa, I'm sorry." he continued after some silence.

"Chaeng is sick, she didn't come to the dentist because she suddenly caught a cold. I stopped by at your dorm first to visit her."

I should be hurt again by the fact that he didn't even care if he'll be late to this contest just to check on Chaeng, but I don't know, my worries for her overshadowed the jealousy I felt.

It always is.

"How is she?" I stopped and asked him with worry evident in my voice.

He was taken aback for a moment with an unreadable expression on his face.

"You're not mad at me?" he asked warily while carefully reading my expression.

I sighed and smiled softly at him, "How is she? Is she alone?" I asked him.

His brows furrowed and was about to say something but just decided to settle with shaking his head no.

I sighed harshly and stopped, "Who is with her? God knows how much Chaeng is a scaredy cat. She didn't want to be alone, and now she even has fever! What if... you tell Ms. Kim that I'm not going to join anymore I need to take care of Chaeng. "

Just by the thought of my babe, Chaeng alone while she was sick made me worried as hell that I don't think I still can concentrate on this contest.

He crossed his arms and glared at me, "How about you, are you okay?" he asked me after all the things I just uttered.

"Does that even matter? Just answer me Jungkook! I can't even focus on this anymore knowing my Rosie is sick."

He sighed and encircled his arms to my shoulder, "Limario needs to calm down first before Kookie answer her."

I glared at him and he glared back still with his arms around my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes when I noticed how he didn't plan on answering me if I didn't manage to calm down first.

"Okay, fine. Here I'm calm, now what?" I asked him with a tight smile that made him chuckled, "And dude I want space."

He then removed his arms and gave me a mocking smile, "Okay fine I'll send an entry of you for a one way trip to Mars."

"And that's funny because?" I fired back.

"Because I'm handsome." he smiled at me, the same smile he kept on using with girls he wanted to bang after making me grimaced.

"So the answer, before I smash your head right here right now. How's Chaeng?"

"Her mother fortunately went there to visit all of you, so she stayed to take care of Rosé."

That made me smile, and so as he, but he changed his expression after some seconds and gave me smirk instead.

"Her mother likes me already. See, everyone likes me."

"Wow you can make a good actor."

We continued walking with him smiling like an idiot to my side, "You're not really mad."

I looked at him while raising one brow, "I'm not. I'm actually glad you decided to check on her."

He was shocked again but replaces it with a serious expression. He then stopped walking, I looked at him questioning the reason why he suddenly stopped.

"What if I didn't make it here? How about you?"

I looked at his eyes and the emotions in there weren't something I expected from him, and the way he was staring at me was so intense that I felt my hands sweating.

"W-what?" I asked him warily, he was still looking at me like that but now it was more on sadness.

"You don't care if you'd get disqualified on this right?"

"I-I don't know. The important thing is Chaeng is safe now with her mom." I just said and was about to walk again when he held my wrist.

"How about you?"

I seriously looked straight in his eyes.

"How about me?"

"I don't know someone can be so selfless that it was already stupid, but here you are." he said seriously.

I removed his hold on mine, "Does that even matter? I'm fine okay? Don't make this a big deal!"

He smiled sadly at me, "You aren't mad at me despite the fact that you are about to be disqualified to a contest you prepared for so long just because of me, you're even glad and ready to ditch this just for the sake of others."

He stopped and sighed.

"I know I'm a jerk to you lot of times, but please know that what you feel should matter. It's about time for you to express what you truly feel. It's not always the others that you should think of."

He then left me there, alone with my thoughts.

💛💛💛

"Ya Jungkook! Come on, snap out of it. I know you're mad at me but let's set that aside for now okay? We are only given an hour to finish this." I begged him but all I got was a glare.

Why is he always this difficult?

We arrived late at the venue and some were already starting, we got an earful from our adviser and I was about to get disqualified when Jeon begged her to still let me join, "charmed her" he said. She agreed but gave me an hour deduction to do the shoot and that was enough for me instead of nothing, so that only left me an hour.

We were both looking for a nice place here in our school to do the shoot and the dude just decided to ignore me.

I made him wear a yellow long sleeved striped collared shirt, and okay, we all agreed with how this dude always looked so fine and served looks, but he didn't need to know it because he already does. And to prove that, girls just can't keep their eyes off him, they looked funny while eyeing him like he was some piece of meat they are ready to devour any minute but to my surprise Jeon was just silent not really behaving the same way he always does when girls gave him those looks, he will either wink at them or gave them the same flirty look.

I nudged his side and that made him glared at me, "Kookie? Lalisa is getting sad! Notice me juseyo."

Yes, I did a fucking aegyo, originally to annoy him more but he just looked at his side and ignored me, as always.

I then looked at him to check if I actually saw what I saw, and I confirmed he was blushing.

Maybe from the heat? But how? It is actually quite cold...?

Whatever, Lisa, snap out of it.

"Kookie will talk to you again if you promise him one thing first!"

I jumped on my place when suddenly he did some aegyo too, I cringed at him.

"What the fck?"

"Kookie is mad because Lalisa is bad and is swearing!"

"I swear to God Jeon if you don't stop I'm gonna burn you alive." I tried to keep on a serious face but got betrayed by myself when a smile broke out.

"Pwomise Kookie that you will start to express yourself more."

I was taken aback by that. I was looking at him, while he was looking at me too, his eyes were really sincere that I didn't notice how tears were slowly forming. He then laughed at me and suddenly hugged me.

"Stop this, I might fall for you more." I joked and laughed.

"I know, that's why I don't want to stop."

I don't know why but he sounded serious, he was supposed to joked too but what did he just say?

Snap out of it! He's giving you false hope again!

I was the first to broke out of the hug and coughed fakely, "Let's stop this drama and get on our business shall we?"

"K."

I glared at his reply and he just grinned at me.

He looked like a bunny again.

That's my weakness, is he even aware of that?

💛💛💛

We finally found a good place to shoot, I then put down the things I was holding and looked at him, he was smiling while looking at the place, I then smiled secretly and went to him.

"Should I?" I asked for his permission to do his hair a little.

He just nodded while looking at me seriously, I gulped and went to him more that I swear he can already hear my heart. He was staring at me with the same intensity a while ago and I was glad I didn't collapse right there and then.

I just combed his hair and fixed it a little, he already looked perfect so I just left that like that.

I smiled widely when I remembered Jen eonnie gave me a scarf. I went to search for it inside my bag and smiled again when I found it. I then went to Jeon who was questioning my actions and showed him the scarf I was holding but he only raised a brow at me.

"What's that shit for?" he asked curiously.

If he only know how expensive this "shit" is as what he just told me. Jen eonnie has a thing for designer clothes being a fashionista since birth.

"This is to kill you finally." I teased him.

He just poked my forehead softly and rolled his eyes.

I then went near him, to the point that I was already feeling his breath on my face, encircled the scarf on his collar to attempt making a ribbon and smiled contently when I saw my finished product.

He really looked effortlessly good, specially with the color yellow. Can't really blame all those girls who threw themselves to him, because why would I if I'm actually one of his admirers?

As sad as it sounds.

He then smiled at me and without a warning hugged me. I was so surprised that I can't even utter anything. I also didn't return the hug for some seconds, "Your promise okay? Don't forget that."

I smiled at his embrace and soon returned it, I just nodded and I knew he felt that, he then removed himself off me and pat my head.

He always does that.

"How come I'm younger than you but you are always giving me this little sister vibe?"

And yes, he will never forget the sister or best friend comment after doing something confusing.

"Yeah right. Now let's start?" I just said and instructed him things he needed to do.

I took photos by photos and the results always puts me in awe.

I smiled a little at how innocent he looked. Far from the man whore I know. He looked so soft here that I can't help it but to smile.

"Ya! Are you trying to seduce me?!!!" I joked, even though deep inside I was really nervous for the way he was looking at the camera was like looking into my soul.

He is too much for my sanity.

He just smiled and was about to reply when I cut him off before he does so, "Shut up! The shoot's still not over! You're not allowed to talk."

He just rolled his eyes, "If only you didn't get an hour deduction I am actually going to headlock you Lisa, you're not the boss of me."

"I said no talking Jeon." I just said and smirked at him, he was about to reply again when I threw a small rock at him making him laughed harshly and continued posing.

I smiled with contentment after I got all the shots that I needed. He went to my side when he noticed we are done already. I smiled at him and he grinned to me and we both gave each other a high five.

"This is the only time you're going to hear this from my mouth okay?" I said seriously.

He just looked at me waiting for what I am about to say.

"You are actually good looking."

I said and stupidly run out of embarrassment.

Making her failed to see how his cheeks were slowly being filled of a slight tinge of red on it, a shy smile etched on his face.

💛💛💛

Can I have some comments?
That will surely help me to be motivated in writing this story.

Good day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
37.9K 1.4K 19
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...
879 40 13
Jin, a member of the world's most famous boy group, BTS, dreamt of a beautiful girl. One day, they have to collab with the world's most famous girl...
65.8K 2.5K 20
"๐™Š๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง?" "๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...