I will do things MY STYLE...

Від aleena_10

Rosaline Alexandria Wells was the eldest daughter of duke Wells and duchess Wells .She was the fiancé of the... Більше

AUTHOR's NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 4

9.4K 336 78
Від aleena_10

Rosaline Pov

When I first entered Solaria Academy, I was spellbound. How can it be so beautiful. It looks like a castle.It looks one with nature.Near the academy there is a forest in the east side and a lake on the west side. Behind the academy is a garden with different kind of flowers.It looks so beautiful. The dorms are located in the western tower .

The scene was simply breathtaking. Mermaids were playing in the lake.Faeries were dancing around and pranking others. Spirit beast which were contracted were playing with each other with their companions.It was fun to watch them.

So I went to my room. My room was really spacious. Now that I am living my life independently, I feel happy. No need to live  in that prison anymore.

All kinds of beings in Elria after reaching a certain age is required to attend the academy.All of them have different courses. But in the morning for about 3 hours all the history of Garentia will be taught. From noon onward magic attributes will be trained.

The academy is surely luxurious. Even the cafeteria looks so extravagant. The food look so delicious. I could eat about 10 plates each of everything. I wipe of my drool, I hope no one saw me. hihihi.But the worst thing is that I am only allowed to eat one of it. 

After selecting one hamburger I went to sit in the corner alone with just my maid standing behind me who doesn't even open her mouth.Because I am a Dukes daughter, I do not have a dorm mate. Even while eating I have to keep a dignified aura because of that none approaches me. I lost all chances of making friends.MY LIfE SUCKS!!!!!.It is so boring.

Even that noble little lady what was her name Yeah that's right Clarissa is eating happily chatting with her friends.

Why only me.....I am going to stop pitying myself anymore.I thought school would be fun.I guess not. Thats when I saw Andre entering with his best friend Darius behind them is a  pink haired girl who is drenched. 

Did she fell in the pond or something. I hope she doesn't get a cold. Well even if she gets a cold she just has to run about 10 laps around the academy that's what I do in order to avoid colds or used to do sometime back .When was it.Anyways Stop thinking to yourself now.

WOW All of them looks so good.Even when I am 16 My face doesn't have that much changes just plain old long white hair and red eyes.Wait isn't that the prodigy what was her name,Lyra no Lyca no I know it. It is on the tip of my tongue that's right I get it Lycaria.

"Thank..thank you your highness."

"Silly.It is my duty. You saved me. Otherwise I would be the one who is drenched now instead of you.Thank you." said Andre.

So that's the case.She saved him.

"Well little beauty you should look at me too. Is only your highness that handsome."said Darius and he winked at her playfully.

She blushed.

That's when Louis  entered "oh is the little angel blushing now.Maybe it is because I entered."

"Or maybe it is because of my godly looks." said Matt.

Her face looks like a tomato now.So cute.I wish I could just pull her cheeks.My thoughts do not match my expressionless face.So people might think that I look angry or constipated.Get my joke.hihihihi.

"Stop teasing her guys.." said Andre

"oh Someone snapped"Darius said playfully.

"Here is a towel for you sis. So you don't get  cold"Ron said.

"Thank you"

Where did he come from.He has a talent to appear out of nowhere.

Somehow this scene looks so funny. I wish I just had some popcorn with me. I could just sit back and watch the show. It looks so entertaining.

All of them went to a table and started eating.

Some jealous girls started badmouthing her.

While I was sitting here slowly eating my hamburger so that it takes time to finish it to appease my hunger.I am sorry stomach this is only  what I can give you.Please behave.

Thast when the people started including  me in their conversations.

What did I ever do to you guys.Please leave me all alone.

"Even the prince-sama's fiancé can't sit with him what gives her the right."

"Poor Roseline-sama,she doesn't know her position is been taken by that slut"

"Well it was said  that the engagement was forced by Roseline-sama  who was madly in love with the prince without thinking about the prince"

What madly in love with the prince. My foot.!!!Now that I think about it ,it is partially true considering how duke Wells got the engagement.

That's when a blonde haired lady wit green eyes stood up "That's enough..Stop saying bad things about Lycaria. How dare you call her a slut."She was so beautiful and strong.

I envy them all. When I was 14 I was forced to tie my hair always in a high bun. Even my hair is in bondage. I hate it. Sometimes I like to wear a bun but not always .I felt I lost my last part of the freedom I possessed. Now while looking at all of the with their hair freely flowing, I cant feel anything but envy.

I seriously look like an ugly old lady.

Anyway She stared scolding them.

Well I have seen her in parties. Who was she again. Yeah that's right she is the daughter of the other duke who is in equal standings with Duke Wells. Yep got it.

Kaira, daughter of Duke Hastings who is the personal advisor of the king. 

She also used to be a fiancé candidate.

I guess Kaira is Lycaria's  friend.

I got bored of the drama and stood up to leave.

While I was backing to the dorm  

"Rose-sama wait for me.."

I turned back ,I saw Lycaria running toward me. 

When she reached me she accidently tripped in front of me.Does she have a tripping fetish or something..Get the joke.Tripping fetish hihhihi

Ok I know its not funny.

She started crying and healed herself.

The rest of the gang followed.

"What did you do"

"Nothing"

"Then why is she crying"

"Ask herself"

"Its not Rose-sama's fault I accidently tripped.I came to see her to tell her that there is nothing going between me and the prince so that she doesn't misunderstand."

"You don't need to lie to yourself"Kaira said.

"But it is the truth."Lycaria answered.

"Look here Rosaline.I don't want you to see near her or hurt her evre again .Am I clear?"

There is no point in arguing now.

"Ok"I answered weakly and went back.

I saw Kaira and Lycaria going to the same room.So they are dorm mates.

Well she must have asked her father to go to the normal dorms.

Well both of us are dukes daughter but one is heavily doted while the other is truly despised.

That's how the world works I guess.

I went back to sleep.

Well I actually topped all the history classes.Well I already learned all of it before.So it is not a big deal.

But for others it is a big deal.

"As expected of Roseline sama."

"No wonder she is the prince's fiancé ."

And goes on..

Want to hear another funny point. All of us are in the same class. Hooray. Note the sarcasm.

All of them are flirting with Lycaria.Well the prince should show some restraint.I mean don't flirt in front of your own fiancé I don't want people to gossip.Is he stupid or what..

For the magic training for the first year,There are three subjects. Essence,control and manipulation .Well I tried my best but somehow I don't think that the teachers care about me. For them they only look at the people with more magic level. Well Lycaria topped second in all the classes while the prince was the first. No wonder that idiot is the prince.

In my opinions they way they teach doesn't suit with me. We should always teach with passion.Without passion we cant built anything as said by someone.

Well I have to put up with the academy for three years.

Well as the months went by Andre and his friends and Lycaria became closer.

This caused some rumors in the academy.

If Duke Wells hears it I am officially dead.

One day while I was passing by the library I saw Andre.

Well amybe I will talk some sense into him well if I adviced Lycaria I don't think it will go well. 

I greeted him.

"Good morning Andre.How are you?"

He looked shocked. He didn't see me I guess.

"I am fine.Its been a long time since I have seen you,"

"Well I have always seen you since we are in the same class."

He looked guilty.

"Did you forget that u got engaged to me. Even if you don't like me atleast act it out."

"Please don't talk a lot with Lycaria in front of everyone it could cause some misunderstanding. "You know it is not good for you as a prince."

"Are you telling me that I can't talk with my friend. What do you know about being a prince. Do you know how hard it is to please everyone. I even have to marry someone I don't like. Now are you lecturing me."He shouted at me

I guess I stroked a nerve.

"Anyhow I am not asking you not to talk with her at all.Just don't look to happy with her while you look so tense with your own fiancé.It's your choice anyways."

He started thinking

"I will do what I will please".He answered.

I think he finally realized he likes her.This is not going well for me.

I hope not.

Nowadays something or the other will happen to Lycaria and it is all blamed on me.

One time Clarisa threw her shoes out due to jealousy and blamed it on me saying it is for my sake.Oh please.really.

Now I am officially the bad guy. When I try to clear it out,It becomes complicated.

People now call me with many names. Crooked hag, Bitch, slut etc etc etc... There was even a competition held with who can come out with the best name for me.

Now I just go with the flow.

Since all the people ignored me,my only solace is the library.The books are my only friends.The librariam Mrs.Norton is the only teacher no the only person in the whole academyto look at me with love and adoration. I have a secret spot in the library near the window which is hidden by the bookshelves. Mrs Norton bakes cookies just for me.We talk for hours and hours.I like her a lot.She is just a kindrid soul.

The other friends I have is the faeries and mermaids. Well they actually understand me.They always play with me and cheer me up.But I always prefer the library because it is really hard to go to the forest and the lake without being spotted.

Anyhow My villaness streak somehow increases as the days passes by.

Once Kaira confronted me with this.

Two months before the first year ended while I was sitting in the library reading an book.It was such a funny book that I just can't stop laughing.

Suddenly Kaira just marched into the library.

I didn't notice her presence as I was so into the book.But when I noticed her

She was actually staring at me for sometime.Okay that's weird.Maybe she is looking at something else.I turned around and saw the window.Oh she is admiring the scene.

"I could move if you want if you want to admire the forest"

"What"

She just blushed..What was that for. That's weird well it is not actually weird considering that Mrs. Norton also blushes looking at the window. Somehow I am the only one who don't understand why  they blush by looking at the window.

"No I am here to see you.."she said venomously.

"Okay.What do you need.."

"Don't act innocent.How could you do this to her.She is just a human being just like you."

Hold you horses lady...

"Do what"

"Are you feigning it. You don't know what you did.Well I will believe that.Just because she stands at a  lower rank than you doesn't mean you could just bully her with all you want."

"Right now she told all  the guys not to react to it otherwise they wold take your head right now.But I cant just sit still okay.I am her friend.I never like to mock people but you are provoking me to do so."

"You just got a weak level in magic and you are comparing yourself with a person with 10 times more powerful than you.You know what.You are mentally and physically sick that's why you do all this...You know being a noble daughter doesn't mean being pompous and looking down on others.You are supposed to be a role model to others with integrity, honesty and being righteous..."

Well that hurts.Its after long time that someone's words hurt me this much. If only she knew....

I sighed.

I am tired by all the rumors. What can I do other than just accept it.

She seems surprised by seeing me sigh.

Mrs.Norton  wanted to explain but I signaled her not to. I will be the bad guy for their happy ending. Maybe that is my purpose. in this life.

"Is that so. Maybe I am not fit to be a noble's daughter after all"

I stood up and started walking.

Just before I reached the door, I said to her "You are really a good friend. She should treasure you.You know."

I smiled and left.

Somehow her words hurt me.

But I don't know what is wrong with me. Somehow being with her made me happy. I wish I could spend more time with her.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

21.1K 824 14
Synopsis: Zerhica grew up in a very wealthy family. She was used to a kind of life where she could get anything but all her life, all she ever wanted...
24.7K 1K 47
After giving birth to her first daughter, Rosanne Dragonroot remembers all of her previous life in "our world", and realizing she has reincarnate in...
49.6K 1.5K 64
A normal high school girl got reincarnated inside a novel which she didn't even read fully. The worst she has to be the villainess but,who cares...no...
76.6K 3K 21
──★ ˙🍓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒(?) ̟ !! ❝Did the idea of being a pa...