MONSTERS • bigbang

By -jiyongiee

What if you wake up one day and everything changes? Your life, Job and even fate? Well, this happened to Song... More

Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;
Chapter 26;
Chapter 27;
Chapter 28;
Trilogy;
Bonus Chapter (?) 5K reads!;

Prolouge;

5.8K 116 11
By -jiyongiee

"Teet, Teet, Teet" the sound of my alarm clock went. It's the day I finally get to meet the long-awaited mutants that have been departed to my station. Meaning, I have to take care of them and most probably, look after them.

I quickly got up from bed and get dressed in a simple outfit consisting a white shirt, black skinny jeans and some brown hunting boots. I quickly tied my hair into a ponytail and applied very little makeup. I grabbed my bag and quickly got into my car to get to work.

It was a 30 minute drive to work and I was 15 minutes early, I slightly groaned to myself.

"Good morning miss. Can I see your authorization pass?" a security guard approached me as soon as I reached the huge metal gates of the facility.

"Uh, here you go." I said as I gave him the authorization pass with my picture on it.

"Thank you Miss... Song."

I nodded and drove into the facility. I parked my car and leaned my head on the steering wheel. I sighed slightly.

'Time start my day'

First chapter/prologue down! I'd like to say that this is my first ever book to write so my skills can be a little rusty. :( I'll apologize beforehand for the grammar or spelling mistakes I've made! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

[edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 451 28
Lia Marx finds herself stuck between seven boys and her own safety. She knows what they say about them being dangerous is untrue, but if that's the c...
90.9K 2.4K 44
Imagine for a moment that you were the 6th members of BigBang, yes one girl and five devilish handsome men and you had to live in there beautiful...
19.1K 1K 28
People used to say it's weird if your dream actually comes true. But for me I would really love that to happen. - what if all my dreams come true...
33.4K 2.4K 26
Moving into a new town, she started a new life as a college student. She was really excited about everything at first but soon she got tangled up wit...