His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

She said YES! (36)

38.8K 1.5K 777
By tom-yumke

"We go where nobody knows."

☆☆☆

[this chapter contains many different POVS's, please bare with me.]

POV: QUEEN BERTHA

I can't for a mothertokking way believe that Faye left me alone with this bitch of a Liz.

     URGHHHH!

My eyes were dead set on my prey, none of the surroundings could distract me. I was too focused on my mission, perhaps my life mission.

This was the moment... this was my shot.

    I should go... NOW.

I throw my wings open, sprinting to the  OTHER  TOKKING BITCH who had stolen my  best friend from me.

The lean, tall man was jumping for his life. His screams a pleasure, running down my wings.

     "PRINCESS, COME BACK NOW!", he yells in a deep, sexy voice, making me come to an abrupt halt.

     ...

His voice almost shot an egg out of my hole.

I slyly pace closer to the man who was now standing like a statue, acting as if he was dead. My eyes inspected him closely...

     Oh helloooow there, DADDY.

He's handsome, handsome, handsome, handsome, handsome!!!!

I perceive Faye holing to us. She was standing in front of MY TOKKING DADDY. She inspected him carefully with caring eyes. She immediately jumps in his arms, hugging him. Her arms surround him, a sigh escaping her mouth.

Oh tok.

She's madly in love with him.

☆☆☆

POV: FAYE JACKSON

After Mason had met my aunt, uncle and had a tour around the little village which was only a mere walk until we were surrounded by an open field.

We were now seated, ready to have dinner with 5. Although I couldn't miss the dirty glares Liz, or should I better say Lisa-Patricia send to Mason, I must admit she had pretended pretty well.

Lisa-Patricia, the character she played was a very open and talkative person with no filter... she was just being her usual herself.

"Eli- I mean Lisa-Patricia has only told us that Faye has gone to work with a famous billionaire. I couldn't believe my ears at first. Faye, the farmer would work in a building. How is she doing her work? Did she destroy any of your documents? She can't even use a computer", my aunt dramatically exclaims, placing the back of her hand on top of her head as if she was about to faint.

"The thrust they have in me", I mutter under my breath.

I almost want to laugh at her. She is the oldest in this room, but she sometimes still acts like a teenager together with my uncle. If I wasn't here the house wouldn't be clean, the dishes wouldn't be done, the clothes wouldn't be washed, there would be no money etc.

"Faye, is a really tough girl", Mason utters, looking straight into my eyes, making my heart skip a beat. "She works hard and always thinks of others. I'm so lucky to have her."

He bows down, planting a sweet kiss on the corner of my lips. A blush creeps up my face by the stares from the people in the room.

In the corner of my eyes I could see Liz making throw up motions, but I pay no attention to her.

"You must really love her, Mr. William", my uncle states, nodding his head in approval.

"Yes, that's why I would want to marry her", he casually says, making everyone's jaw drop to the floor.

Well done, Mason.

Way to kill the mood.

"FAYE!", both my uncle and aunt were shrieking, but on the contrary there was Liz who was jumping and clapping in excitement as a crazy lunatic.

Like... is she okay?

I nervously smile at them, pinching Mason's thigh who was now smirking proudly with what he just had done.

"THIS IS FABULOUS!", Liz yells, getting up.

"Calm yo tits down, girl", my aunt warns Liz, smiling apologetic at Mason.

Liz plops back on the chair, still clapping her hands like a crazy lunatic.

"Let me recover from the shock", my uncle says, breathing heavily. "Okay, I think I'm okay. I can't believe my ears. This is amazing news, but I just never thought Faye would ever marry someone... let alone a billionaire...."

My aunt takes the sentence over when she sees that my uncle is almost choking on his tears.

"But both my husband and I can see how much you adore and love her so we have nothing against it", my aunt smiles sweetly, tightly holding my uncle's hand as if she didn't want to let me go yet.

My heart swelled by the sight of both my uncle and aunt crying. They tried to hold the tears in, but it ended up in them both crying in each other's neck.

"Yo man, did ya already propose?", Liz asks, breaking the whole emotional tension.

Mason's gaze softens while looking at me, his eyes never left my face. He shifts his chair even closer to mine, engulfing me tightly in his arms.

He was like a big teddy bear, mine.

"Yes, but this stubborn girl still hasn't answered yet", he pulls up his brow jokingly, pinching my nose.

     "WHAT THE FUCK, FAYEE!", Liz screams out, getting up walking to where I'm seated.

She pulls her hand out almost slapping the back of my head if it wasn't for Mason to abruptly stop her.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. My princess", he growls out menacingly, pushing my whole tiny frame into his body as if trying to protect me from Liz by playing my human shield. His velvety voice was deep, powerful and full authority, making even me shiver.

His eyes flashing to a bright metallic grey color... his beast.

"Yo Faye, tell your beast that I always slap you for fun", she stutters out, being completely taken aback.

Her dark brown eyes were wide open in surprise and realisation, taking steps back.

She was muttering something along 'the beast, the beast' under her breath, making me shake my head.

     "Mason, it's okay. There's no threat anymore", I softly mumble against his chest, only now realising that my aunt and uncle were watching the whole time now.

Mason groans out unhappily, making me giggle softly.

    Yes, my beast.

     "He is a protector", my aunt conveys in awe.

"Yes, that he is", I reassure her, giving Mason a quick peck on the lips. When my lips leave his a soft, sunny smile was dancing around his mouth. His eyes twinkling in pure joy.

"Faye, we need to talk come here", Liz says in pure seriousness. I have never seen her that serious before.

I nod my head, standing up from my seat, but not before reassuring Mason that Liz wouldn't hurt me.

He was looking at me with lost eyes, almost vulnerable because we were going to be apart from each other and he couldn't protect me.

My heart was aching for my poor boy.

I give him a chaste wet kiss before leaving him there with my uncle and aunt for me to talk with Liz about the future plans of the mission.

     The almost finished mission.

☆☆☆

POV: MASON WILLIAM

I was hopelessly waiting for my queen to come back.

It was as if all life got sucked out of my body whenever she was gone. I'm lost without her by my side. I need her, more than anything else.

I don't know how it feels like not loving her, not adoring her, not cherishing her body, soul and mind every single second.

I might sound like a complete obsessed and craze man, but I admit. I'm crazy for her.

I'll do anything for her, even if it means giving my beating heart. I will...

I will with no doubt drop on my knees in front of her while ripping my own heart out for my only love.

She's my life, my soul. I wouldn't mind suffering for her.

I can't bare the thought of her leaving me. I will rather die than living without her.

I know for a fact that I will go crazy without her. I'm completely sure that my other part, my beast will come out and take over my whole body.

It's going to destroy everything what it takes just to find his princess back and have her by his side.

"I need time, please."

Those words were still haunting me.

Does it mean that she doesn't want me? That she loves someone else? How much more time does she need before driving me in complete madness for her?

We had a walk around her village today. The place where she grew up. The stories she once had told me which I have captured and cherished in my memories all by heart came back and I could imagine her running through the field.

A little princess with big round forest green eyes with chubby cheeks, covered in freckles. My heart was shaking madly only by the imagination.

I couldn't help myself, imagining about how it would be only if I already knew her back then.

I would surely love her from the first time we've met. I will always love her.

Loving her has become my life mission.

If I knew her back then I would make sure she had everything her little girl's heart desired.

I would chase her on the field. I would play games with her, making sure she would win. I would help her making her homework. I would protect her from the mean bullies. I would celebrate every single birthday with her, making sure to cherish all the moments together, never missing out on anything before it's too late and she has already turned into a beautiful grown woman.

     My woman, only mine.

Those thoughts make my heart jump in joy. If only I knew her back then.

She was so happy this afternoon when she saw everyone back from her village.

I know for sure that we're going to marry here, where her happiness lies.

I never saw the bubbly, jumpy expression on her before. She felt more alive here as if she was caged far away from her home, finally running back.

I already made a plan to build a new mansion for us both here. I wouldn't mind leaving my whole company to settle down here.

I would rather live freely with the love of my life than being caged in a building, constantly working in stress.

My princess has showed me what living was. I'm going to try it out now with her by my side, never going back to my old lonely life before her.

Me, my princess and children. A smile crosses my lips by the thought of our own children. I want to have mini lovely variations of my princess and I, running around this place.

Just marry me, please.

"So Mr. William has little Faye ever told you about her parents?", the man in front of me asks, making me look up in confusion.

Her parents?

Now that I think about it she never had mentioned them before.

I shake my head, frowning, deeply thinking about a reason why.

"Ah, I could have guessed", the aunt mouths.

"Faye might seem like one of the toughest, but she's actually very lonely and breakable. She always works hard, sometimes overworking to please others", the uncle rambles on a serious tone.

    "Her parents died in a car accident when she was only four. They were driving on a lost way in the middle of the night. The car accidentally slipped, crashing against a tree. Little Faye was the only survivor. She got stuck alone in the car for 9 hours before they finally found her and the dead bodies. I can't imagine how frightened and lonely she must have been to cry out to her parents which never responded. It was a traumatic day, a scar which she still carries around. I still remember when she first came to live with us, she was so quiet. The only words she ever said were that 'she's sorry mommy and daddy and she misses them'. She always wanted to be alone, afraid she was a burden to anyone", the aunt stops for a second, breathing heavily.

"I could see that Faye tries to stay away from falling in love, because she was afraid she was going to be left alone like that day. She always tries to please others, because she's afraid they will leave her too. She always pretends to smile just to see other people happy. But I'm truly joyful she has finally found someone. Please, don't leave her", her aunt begs me.

"Yes, I promise I'll never leave her."

And this was a promise I would hold and carry with me to my grave.

☆☆☆

    "Just touch it, Mason! It's not going to bite"

     "No, I'm not touching... that thing", I reply in full disgust, glaring at it with a stinky eye.

My princess was holding that chicken up in my face.

I swear that thing is looking at me as if it's undressing me with just a look.

Am I getting harassed by a fucking chicken?

     "Bertha, is a sweet girl, look", she says, pushing that thing further in my face.

I take a step back, wanting to run far away from that chicken.

    "Sure, it's very sweet", I nervously tremble.

      It's smirking at me!

      I'm going to faint.

My princess rolls her eyes, walking to the door, placing it on the ground outside before locking her bedroom door.

Finally some alone time without that chicken which was literally following me everywhere. I'm going to call the FBI on fucking Bertha!

I sigh out, opening my arms: "come here."

Her face kits up. She immediately steps into my embrace, sneaking her and tightly around my waist. She snuggled her nose in my chest, making my heart swell in pure love.

I had craved her in my arms since the story her aunt told.

My heart was aching the whole day long, an image of a vulnerable little girl plaguing my mind.

I wish I could take her pain and carry all the burdens from her back.

I want her to take my hand so we could walk together through this life.

    Just marry me, please.

But I can wait. I can wait for her even if it means waiting for a lifetime I will do it.

    "So welcome to my bedroom which I had since I was little. Do you want a tour?", she giggles like a little kid, making me kiss her tiny nose from all the cuteness.

    "Of course, Miss Jackson", I reply, smiling warmly.

I feel an electricity burning under her skin. She was thrilled to show me her childhood memories.

I was beyond happy that she wanted to share me all her stories.

She guided me to her bed, throwing open her drawers all one by one. Every single object had a previous story attached to it.

I listened carefully, never getting bored. Noting every giggle which escaped her lips, every movement she made unknowingly from her excitement, every blink and every breath.

Her little bedroom was so homey, so Faye.

The walls were a dark green forest, reminding me of her eyes. Every single furniture in her room was made of dark wood. Everything was simple, but at the same time I couldn't feel more at ease than here.

    This is my home. She is my home.

My eyes scan the room, falling on a picture hanging on the wall. It made my breath hitch in the back of my throat.

A little girl was smiling with two people behind her who where looking at her with caring eyes. I had never seen them before, but it was as if I knew them and then it finally clicked... her parents.

My mind went blank, I felt my soul leaving my body.

I was in a haze the image of a crying helpless little girl comes crashing down my mind...

"Mason..."

"Mason..."

The angel's voice seemed so far away.

"Hey, Mason", the sweet voice chirped, touching my cheek.

But the cold skin which melted with my burning hot flesh seemed false, like a chaste, sweet dream.

I could feel something climbing in my lap, but my limbs were like a statue I couldn't move.

A pair of warm lips attached to my neck, making me shiver.

    "Are you okay, Mason?"

     "Please, calm down, loosen up."

     "Slowly breathe in, okay?"

My focus is only on the sweet angel's voice. My heart beat starts to get even.

     "Mason, please breathe. For who am I going to make Mac and cheese? Who am I going to scold for not closing the refrigerator? Who is going to care for me when I'm hurt? And who am I going to marry? Mason, I want to marry you. My answer is yes", the angel whispers in my ear, making me come out of my haze.

The fog in my head seemed gone only now being replaced with the intense feeling of euphoria.

I immediately spin us around so she falls on the bed with me on top of her. I cup her wrist like handcuffs, not letting her escape ever again.

     "Repeat", I groan out, looking right at her forest green orbs which were displaying complete rapture.

     "Yes, I want to marry you", she giggles, her face getting beet red.

     SHE SAID YES!

I try not to make impulsive actions, but my happiness is running through my whole body.

I can't control myself. I'm too thrilled.

      "Faye William. You better get used to that, princess."

☆☆☆

HI LOVELIES!

Shoutout to the one who gave me the idea to do a Bertha POV.

I'm going to make a chapter with Mason's and Faye's past somewhere in the future.

Next chapter is going to be STEAMY AND DIRTY.

I'll update when we have 400 votes and 200 comments. That will give me some time to rest :)

Question of the day: when is your birthday?

Mine is on the 22nd September, any twins???

XOXO
LOVE YOU GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.5K 29
ISSAC RAYMONDS ,one of the top renowned entrepreneurs and CEO of RAYMOND CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED is well known for his cold personality towards...
100 0 8
[ON HOLD] Amelia Claire, an independent soul, left her parent's home in Florida for New York, driven by the singular goal of securing a well-paying j...
1.5M 44.6K 30
Stating that Elizabeth Paige had a huge crush on "The Nathaniel Lachlan" since high school would be an understatement but she was a shy girl and neve...
1.7M 42.5K 36
Frinza Edward funny,cute and caring is what she is with a perfect life that is until a billionaire gets a sick obsession with her and turns ger life...