Little Brother, Against the W...

By Megurashimono

This story is in a (Rewrite in PROGRESS) More

Meryid Kingdom
Lunatic Traitor of Humanity
Author's Note
A Dark Future that i don't want to accept!
Sorting things out
The Faulty Mouth
Clayder and History
Authors Note (2)
I didn't expect and mean it this way
I just want to read!!
No Magic Talent?
Author's Note (3)
To the Capital
Inner Demons
Primary Academy
Why don't you join us?
Brocon
Another Trouble!
Attack in the Capital
Rampage
Witch
The Perfect Match
Illusion and Hostage?
2 years from now
Is it really a Dream?
A Confession?
Drake Lilan
Has gone Crazy?
Accident
The Celebration
Doll and Doll Collector Plus Trouble
You're Troublesome
Punishment and Defending
Visiting
Not your expected guest
Glendale's Birthday
Her Brother?!
Wallace's Gift
Let's talk!
Cross path?
Allan
Second Meeting
Sage
Defy Fate
What day is today?
Mother
A Servant
Lady Anne
You're just a bunch of Lowly Animals
I'm the culprit
Unfeeling Well
Reincarnated persons are always OP
Are you afraid of me?
Glaciel's Potion #1
Father's Training Regiment
Western Continent
A Loyal Friend
My Precious Friends
Trouble Arrives
A talk with Demon King
Meeting the Heroine
Unexpected Gathering?
Best big brother
Conquer!
The Demon King in Brother 's body?
It's all Wallace's Fault
Reeducating Brother
Missing Case
Cute and Adorable Little brother
Important Matter
There was no Response
Evidence
Lust and Sloth
Rebellion
Three Robed person
A Quarrel
Goodbye
Please be careful!
Sleeping with Brother Glendale
Unintentional Accident
Nathan's Departure Drama
Letters
I'm not an Old man!
Depressed Brocons
Control
Let's play ~
A Confession Nightmare
So that's why...
I do really love you!
What feelings?!
Natalia's trouble
Doggy
Welcome back, Young master
While in the Ship
Fahren Blaze
Speculation
Entrance Test
Newbie Rankings: First Round
Newbie Rankings: Second Round
Clubs
Choices
Discussion
Interview
You're messing with me!!
First Class and Trouble
What a great change!
Chatty Noble Girls
The Host Club
The Trouble at the Party
Sweeping and Punishment
Proper
Got Caught?
Sleeping together
Unlucky
The Request
What are you doing?
A Tree Kabedon?
Diversion
Monster Dissection Club Troubles
Lumina Von Paris Quartel Ⅸ️
The Character Information .. #1
Behind the Scenes #1
Something is off
Business at Night?
Can't you just act normal?
Intimacy
King's Route
Information
A thing that exist...
Awkward things are over
Selfoid Lawrok
Going Outside
Eavesdropping?
A Contract?
Getting Together?
Revenge!
Darkness
Broken
You are Weird
Behind The Scenes #2

Horrible Truth

4.2K 268 18
By Megurashimono

Claudia successfully gathered evidence while we are busy distracting Drake Lilan.

After that we decided to leave the Lilan Household and one week has passed...

***********

" Glaciel, are you sure you don't wanna come? " (Glendale)

" Yes, I just wanna rest in my room and sleep. "

" Then have a good sleep, Glaciel."

Brother smiled while patting my head and leave my room. After making sure that Brother Glendale leave the room i come on the dressing room take out a black robe that's too big for me and a white plain mask with an emotionless face.

" nii-chan you look too chuuni on your get up."

" Shut up brat."

I said in my mind as I tried to hide my embarrassment.

" I am doing this for justice! "

" I am getting chuuni Vibes! "

I ignored the brat and take out a potion from my storage ring. I pour a potion on me and take out another potion pouring it on the black robe and the white mask.

*************

(Glendale's POV)

Together with Father, I go to the Castle. I was also secretly relieve that Glaciel didn't choose to come with us.

" It's good that your little brother, didn't go with you today. His Majesty calling us, I'm sure that it was a serious matter. " (Duke Gillian)

Father said as we arrived in the Castle.

There i caught sight of Marquis Lilan together with his three sons. I also saw the Minister Gordon Volt with his Daughter Ebony Volt.

" Hello, Glendale~" (Wallace)

" Greetings, Wallace. For what matter did his Majesty call us today? "

" A very important thing.. even I, the crown prince his most favored son didn't even knows what it is about."
(Wallace)

I look around and saw that there are many knights that was currently here in the Castle.

What is going on?

The King look on us sitted on his throne.

" Everyone, His Majesty will start and proceed now with the matter." (Royal Advisor)

" Thank you for coming here everyone. I am glad that you are here and the problem will surely solved right now." (Augustus)

Problem? Solved?

" First before we proceed to the Case I declare that the Engagement between Marquis Lilan first son Drake Lilan and Minister Gordon Volt Daughter Ebony Volt is now cancelled and null." (Augustus)

Everyone was surprised by King Augustus declaration. I look at Minister Volt and saw him with a compose expression on his face that look likes he already knows.

" Minister Volt, do you have any objection about this matter? " (Augustus)

" I am glad to accept your declaration your Majesty." (Gordon)

" Father!" (Ebony)

Ebony look at his Father and at Drake Lilan looking at him worriedly and with a sad expression on her face.

" He didn't deserve you, Ebony. " (Gordon)

" Your Majesty, i refuse to accept this! How can you suddenly declare and forfeit their engagement?!" (Marquis Lilan)

" Your Majesty,  Did i do something wrong to Ebony for you to broke our engagement and affection for each other? " (Drake)

The King look at Drake Lilan coldly and look at the guards.

" Take him, Duke Argentawn put him in the lowest prison and punish him!"
(Augustus)

" Yes your Majesty." (Duke Gillian)

" Your Majesty what is this?! How can you take my son and suddenly punish him?! Duke Argentawn don't dare or i–" (Marquis Lilan)

" Or what? Rebel to our Kingdom and join the Dark Magic User Association?" (Duke Gillian)

Marquis Lilan glared at Father and look at his Majesty.

" You already know? " (Marquis Lilan)

" You can escape if you want.. but I'm sure that Duke Sylph is waiting for you outside. Even though he isn't more harsher and more Ruthless in punishing the traitors he is more powerful than me.  There is also Duke Aegisthus and Duke Blaze if you want to escape the Kingdom but currently they are also dealing with the other traitors.. for example Viscount Haris and Mylar also Marquis Gertrude."
(Duke Gillian)

Marquis Lilan unconsciously back away a little and there was a trace of fear and nervousness on his face.

" Then.. why would you also take my son?  Duke Gillian, your Majesty.. my son he isn't involve in this Matter." (Marquis Lilan)

He says while he was gritting his teeth. He was angry but he was trying to calm his anger.

The information was shocking, I didn't know that Marquis Lilan is colluding with the Dark Association. He has a good reputation among the middle echelons of noble in the Meryid Kingdom....It is really good that Glaciel didn't come here since this is a really big big trouble. Such heinous crime of betraying the kingdom and colluding with dark magic users..

" You have your other two sons Marquis Lilan.. but your first son is an exception. Marquis Lilan do you know why would his Majesty punish your son? A death sentence.. It would be a befitting punishment for him."
(Royal Advisor)

" You! ****!" (Marquis Lilan)

" Watch your mouth, traitor.." (Royal Advisor)

The Royal Advisor played a Memory Crystal.

A White Robed person with a golden mask with a happy expression was currently showing in the Memory Crystal.

< Hello everyone ~ Surprise? You can call me the Sage Spirit of Clarity if you want ~>

The White Robed person move as the scenery was showed to everyone causing us to be shock.

< There are many poor little girls died because of the horrible fetish of the Culprit ‘ Doll Collector ’

They are very innocent.. The Culprit was horrible. 

I am gladly to inform everyone that i am currently in the basement of Lilan Household.

You can search they're place if you want..   >

" Impossible! " (Marquis Lilan)

The Marquis Lilan look so shock as he stared at the memory crystal with so much intensity. His hands are trembling. Slowly, he turned to look at Drake Lilan with a pale face.

Unconsciously, we also look at Drake Lilan and saw that he has a very surprise look on his face. And then he smiled and look on the memory Crystal. He have a smile that looks like he have seen the most beautiful thing in the world.

" My dolls... " (Drake)

Drake muttered softly. Looking at them at awe and fascination.

" Son.. you.." (Marquis Lilan)

Marquis Lilan has a very devastated look on his face. I stared at father and saw him looking at the two with an emotionless face.

" They aren't worth any pity Glendale. Don't show pity for them." (Duke Gillian)

" 6 years ago... Marquis Lilan's wife Diana Mille was discovered to be a Dark Magic User and was Sentenced to Death. Other than being a Dark Magic User she was discovered to be the one who was killing many young child and taking their hearts. Now as the son of the Diana Mille.. He is just truly like his Mother. Truly Disgusting! " (Royal Advisor)

Marquis Lilan look at his Son with a disappointed expression on his face.

" Father... I miss mother... very, very much... She like collecting and she like beautiful dresses.. She was very beautiful like a doll...I love Mother..She would be proud of me once I showed her my collection.. I'm sure of it... She likes collecting after all.. " (Drake)

" 6 years ago.. Before Diana Mille was captured and sentence to Death.. She also attempted to Kill her Son and taking his son's heart and eating it. Fortunately you Marquis Lilan stopped Diana Mille." (Royal Advisor)

Marquis Lilan sighed and look on us.

" Your Family is truly a good example of corrupted family. A Crazy Mother.. a Crazy son and a Traitor Father.. Tell us Marquis Lilan why did you decided to betray us and collaborate with the Dark Magic Users ? " (Augustus)

We stared at Marquis Lilan as he started laughing maniacally.

" How Laughable! Your Majesty! You Killed my wife!! Of course, I would hate someone who have killed my precious treasure. "

Marquis Lilan chuckled. The atmosphere suddenly become tense when an ominous dark energy started surrounding Marquis Lilan. That's...

" I hate you. I hate you, your Majesty. I want to kill you for having my wife killed. "

After staring at his Majesty, He turned to look at us. Beside me, Father tensed. Not out of fear but something different.

" You are very hateful Duke Argentawn... I hate you for killing my wife! Hehe.... You deserve that your wife died too! "

" Glendale stay away from me and walk toward his Majesty. " (Duke Gillian)

I decided to obey Father when the dark energy surrounding Marquis Lilan. Unconsciously, I look at Drake Lilan and I was surprised that he doesn't look affected by the dark energy and the ruckus that happened to him.

" It would also be wonderful to see one of your Child Killed!!"

Marquis Lilan smiled at me. Unconsciously, I flinched and found myself that I was trembling in fear. I am not strong enough to fight against someone like him. With this pitiful strength, I wouldn't be able to protect him.

" Hehehehe how about your Third Child?"

Despicable!

" I heard that it seems, that your relationship with your third child are progressing well? I want to see your son's decapitated he– AHHHHHHH!! " (Marquis Lilan)

Marquis Lilan screamed in agony and pain. I stared coldly as one of Marquis Lilan's hands was suddenly cut from him, Blood was gushing out.

" Do you want to die now, Marquis Lilan? " (Duke Gillian)

This man, Marquis Lilan deserves to die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.9K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
7 1 5
"In a world where power begets betrayal, a prince's insatiable ambition sets in motion a cataclysmic chain of events. As he ascends to the coveted th...
22.9K 734 16
[ WILL BE RE-WRITTEN! ] I am going to completely re-write this story!
17.9K 470 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...