"Betrayal from the heart, a D...

Od booknerd29

Victor have a past that never left him, protector to Lavi family, he was determine to see Lavi safety and Hap... Více

"Betrayal from the heart, a Demon and Vampire desires( Boy x Boy)"
Chapter 2 Day one: Persistent
Chapter 3: Day 1/2: Complications
Chapter 4 Living in the past
Chapter 5 Day Two" Trapped "
Chapter 6: Meeting Miku
Chapter 7 Old friends
Chapter 8 What Now!!!!
Chapter 9: Sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare
Chapter 10 Plan B
Chapter 11 To love, or not To love, that is the question???
Chapter 12. Enter the Fire.
Chapter 13 Home.
Chapter 15 Alesandro Brother
Chapter 16 Family Reunion from Hell
Chapter 17: You got to hate the family
Chapter 18 Another dream
Chapter 19: In Heat!!
Chapter 20 Mark of a Demon
Chapter 21: Fight for love, or Die Trying!
Chapter 22: Vampire, Werewolf, Demons, oh my!!!
Chapter 23" Betrayal......"
Chapter 24: Victor revelation
Chapter 25" Hot and steamly force sex.....
NEWS!!!
FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

Chapter 14 What Now!!

3.8K 133 5
Od booknerd29

Well good news is that I updated, bad news, is well I won't be on much now since i am back in school taking classes, I am taking at least 3, and each one is a 6 week course, so that means so much work needs to be done, by that i mean 16 weeks of work in under 6 week time.

Anyway, hope you like this, please comment and vote please

Chapter 14 What Now!!

By night, Alesandro have left Victor alone for two reasons, one is that Victor needed time to sort thing out, but the main reason was that Alesandro have NO idea where victor is.

"Where is he!! ' alesandro said as he trace into Lavi bedroom, and immdedily cover hsi eyes when he see Lavi and Rafe in a postion that made Alesadro wonder how Lavi be so flexable.

"EVER heard of knocking." Lavi screams as he quickly duck under the cover to hide his body, while Rafe just sigh and did nothing to cover his nudity.

Alesandro still had his eyes cover."  Sorry to interupt your um....position, but do you know where Victor is."

Lavi one eye glare form under the cover." As you can see, we were BUSY, so I for one have no idea where he is, but Rafe does."

Alesandro eyes peek from his hands as he look at Rafe.

Rafe shrugged." Victor ask me if he could stay at my villa."

"Great, now..."

"In Europe." Rafe said dryly." And just so you know, I have over 100 Villas all over Europe, so I have no idea where Victor is staying."

Alesandro drop his his hands, glaring." Dammit it, you should have stop him."

"Why should I have, after I saw the mark on Victor Neck, I could tell you mark him without his approval." Rafe said this with a hint of anger in his tone.

"YOU STUPID IDOIT!!" Alesandro lunge toward, til lhe grab hold of Rafe neck. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DONE."

"What about what you DID." Rafe tone have that calm tone, despite being grab by his neck.

"Rafe, in three days time, the full moon is goign to be here, if i am not at Victor side, he will be in so much pain." alesandro growl out the words.

Lavi head pop out, and sigh." Alesandro, stop strangling my mate and just find Victor."

"It could take.......

"You got Victor blood in your vains, dosen't a Vampire can track there mate through the blood bond.'

Alesandro eyes widden when he releize." I.....forgotten."

Rafe chuckle, but then die when Alesandro tighten his hold.

Alesandro drop his hand and storm out of the room.

"You got a death wish." Lavi tsked at Rafe as he rub his neck.

"No, but that stubbron vamp going to get himself killed if he keeps on acting like the high might lord he think he is."

"No wonder Victor ran."

"I think it more then we both releize." Rafe said as he came close to lavi." When Victor ask me if he can used my Villa, Victor look...well scare, instead of angry, so that got me wondering if somehow Victor might still have some feelings for Alesandro."

Lavi frown." If that the case, then Victor might never say how he really feels, beside, I know him, he going to deny it,. He as Stubrron as Alesandro."

"That he is, but this was just a theory, beside, you can still tell he is still angry against alesandro for something, and i don't think that invovle the bite mark he gotten."

"Well whatever is there problem, they really need to get over it., now let get back to our..game.." lavi said as he kiss Rafe.

And that was all it took to end whatever converstaion they have over Victor and Alesandro.

900000000000000000000000000000000000000

9:20 pm, Train to the Capathian Mountains, Romania.

Victor point of View

Now this must be the stupidest move I ever made. To esacpe that Vamp, I enter the vampire contry, of all places, this must mean I either have a death wish, or that I simply don't care.

The Capathian mountains is home to the Europe coven of Vampire, some say this is the region where Vampire were created, and there homeland, this I have no idea if it is true, but I knew this was probetly the last place Alesandro will ever come too.

I knew this for certain becuase this is the land where his father and brother lived, and I knew alesandro hate them with a passion, the reason I never know, but I know that Alesandro will never come here.

As the train was coming closer to the mountains, I can see what appears to be a lake near the edge of the tracks, as i watch the lake, I see the sky beinging to reveal a hint of the moon from behind the clouds,

I studder to think what will happen in two days, when the moon reach it full peak. As I wacth the moon, I have a feeling I was being watch, which was redicolus, becuase I was the only one in the cart, only because no one dare to travel at this time of night.

The rumor of Vampire coming out at night does have it benefits, althought now I have the feeling was prey to a beast.

That was probetly the only warning I had before a male voice said." So what is a demon doing here."

As i look up into the all familair eyes, but in a stranger face, I have a feeling my life was at risk.......

Sorry that it, so who do you think is talking to Victor, next chapter will be out soon, please comment and vote please.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

149 1 107
Same goals, different reasons. The demon with hate built up from the last 4 years of his life burns up the village where he lived. His hate doesn't s...
50.8K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...
32.4K 1.6K 9
#38 in Fantasy "Go." he commanded. "I can't bear the sight of you." The wind blew my hair out behind me. "I hate you so much. I never want to see you...
64 29 18
///// An angel. A demon. Two among many. This is our story. Some would say it is about anger and pain. Others would say it is about love. Both true...