Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)

4.4K 228 297
By KingMotha

Iyesha B. Ricciardi

     " Thank you, Mom. " She hands me my cup of water for my dry throat..

" Finish telling us about what happened. " She demands sitting in the chair next to the bed. I take a sip feeling slightly refreshed. I set the cup aside clearing my throat.

     " I caught Emon cheating on me with a man. Not really a man but a boy. "

" He was young? " My sister asks. " That's sick. "

     " No more older than me. " I resume. " All of us were at the beach. It was weird that he invited all of these randoms but I didn't think anything of it. I noticed him there with his mother and the old bitch from work I got into it with. "

" I remember. " Mom nodded.

     " Come to find out the boy is her son. I had seen him around before, but never did I think he was fucking Emon. They kept that shit hidden so well. "

" Nasty bastard. " Mom says in disgust.

     " I pulled him aside to talk him about why he felt the need to invite all of them. He snapped on me about some other stuff and we move on with the day. I was only there for my kids. It came time to leave and Emon asked me did I want to come with him. Quinn asked me to spend the night with him so I said no. While I was on the way over I figured I'd stop and grab a few clothes. "

" This is where the drama starts. " Annette says.

     " I pull up to the house seeing a couple of lights on. I also saw another car that wasn't ours in the driveway. After he butt dialed me while he was fucking someone else I knew I had to catch him. I parked a little ways down from the house and crept through the back door. I could see clothes just scattered all over showing me that they started off down the stairs. I went to the kitchen grabbing a bucket that was near and filling it up with hot ass water. I slowly made my way up the stairs and I could hear the bitch moaning. "

Annette gags. " I'm about to be sick. "

     " I get to the door peeking in and seeing Emon tearing this bitch up in our bed! I burst that bitch open and tossed the water on them. I didn't even expect to see a whole ass dude. We started to fight and argue. I beat that faggot up, and I guess that's what led me here. " I finish explaining.

" I knew he wasn't shit sis! " Annette says, matter-of-factly. " He was always gay if he allows a gay to turn him out so quick. "

     " He never showed signs of it though. I feel so stupid. " I shrug. " Like was I not enough that you had to get you a nigga? "

" I knew there was something about that boy. " Mom says. " I felt he always was a little sweet. Some of his mannerisms. Now I feel like he may have been molesting the boys. You know that's what them gays do. "

" Right! " Annette agreed. " You need to keep them away from him. "

     I look at her and Annette. I'm not even going to pretend like I don't have gay friends. I'm okay with gay people just didn't expect this situation to be so close to home. " Mama don't even start slinging out accusations like that. Emon is a great father to them. I may not like this, but he wouldn't lay a finger on them in that manner. I can't even let you say that. "

" You want custody of your sons back don't you? " Mom asks, her hand falling in her hips.

     " I do! That's just too slanderous for me. Then, if everything comes out that it was a lie it would only look bad on my part. "

" We don't know if it was a lie. " Annette chimes in. Before I could say anything further there were knocks on the door. My mother went to open it, stepping aside, as Quinn came into view. My cheeks heated up with embarrassment as he places flowers on the side of my bed.

     " Can you two step out for a bit? " I say to Annette and Mom. Both of them exit the room as Quinn and I are left staring at each other. " Thank you for coming. " I say, as he sits in the chair next to the bed.

" You knew I would. How do you feel? " He asks. " How is the baby? "

     " I'm okay. The baby is okay. I just had a little spotting. It was a lot of stress on me. "

" Why did you keep the baby a secret from? You didn't feel like I deserved the right to know if it's mine? You didn't think I deserved an opinion on it? "

     " Well, I didn't really keep it a secret. I asked you a hypothetical about it and you told me like Kirk told Rasheeda that we needed to handle it. I didn't know who the fuck you were talking to. Your opinion is valued but this is my body and my baby. How are you so sure you're the Dad? "

He sat back crossing his arm with a straight face. " You know good and damn well that's my baby. I ended up talking with your husband at the bar. He told me about how many months you were and I did the math. "

     " Hmm. " I roll my eyes.

" I just feel like if you knew this was my child you should've told me. At least give me that much respect. You don't know if I would've wanted to be involved or not. "

     " Even if you didn't, I don't believe in abortions so there is that Quinn. "

" I'm not saying I wouldn't be here. You have to think about my situation as well Iyesha. I got one mouth to feed now I have to add another. "

    " If this is so much of a death sentence for you Quinn. There is a big ass hole in the wall you can walk through. "

" Of course I'll be there for my child but how will this look at work now? "

     " Nobody has to know this is your baby. "

" I think after the baby comes you should switch schools. " He says, as my eyes widen.

     " Nigga you can switch schools. I'm expected to leave because your pride would be hurt. " We go on having a conversation for a bit. After reaching some sort of resolution we agree to just deal with everything as it comes.

" What do you have a craving for? " He asks.

     " I actually want you run and get me some lemon pepper wings. "

" Are you supposed to be eating that? "

     " It's what my baby wants not me. " I smile. He comes over to the bed kissing my forehead.

" I'll be back. " Once He exits the room I start to read emails on my phone. I wasn't really big on social media so I found leisure in doing other stuff.

     A couple of minutes go past then I see the door open. " That was fast. " I say thinking it's Quinn with my good. Emon comes around the corner with that punk behind him. " You have some nerve! " I say, tossing my phone aside. I guess the bitch wanted a round two.

" I just want to talk Iyesha. " Emon holds his hands up in surrender.

Emon Ricciardi

" What do we possibly have to talk about? You cheated on me with a man. How can you explain that Emon? Better yet, how will you tell our kids why I'm no longer around? "

Tristian scoffs. " Not like you were around anyways. "

     " Tristian stop! " I say to him being petty.

" This little girl needs to watch herself before she ends up hurt. " Iyesha says. " Emon you made our family weaker as a unit. Of everyone you cheated with it had to be the ugliest punk you could fine. "

" Emon put your doggy on a leash before I do. " Tristian says.

" Honey, you're the side piece your role is to shit up and be quiet while the Queen is speaking. " Iyesha argues.

" Emon why are the 9's talking while the 10's are in the room? "

" How my pussy tasted bitch? I'm curious? "

He laughs. " Honey this ass was on that dick so good that your pussy was forgotten about. I have been fucking on your nigga for the past seven months. How you feeling? "

" Is that true Emon. You been fucking Old Yeller for that long. You ain't shit. "

" Bitch my Mom told me about your community pussy! Ain't you sleeping around with niggas you work with? " Tristian shouts.

     " This shit is childish. " I intervene. " Tristian go wait in the hall. Let me talk to her. "

" Okay. " He smiles, walking up to me. " He grabs the back of my head pulling me in for a kiss. Our lips meet briefly then he pulls away. " Can't wait to sit on them later. Bye whore. " He giggles walking out of the room.

     It was now just Iyesha and I in the room. There was a noticeable silence. " I think it's safe to say you and I are done. "

" You got that right. " She scoffs.

     " You started this Iyesha. " I admit, taking a seat next to her bed.

" How? " She looked shocked as if she actually didn't know.

     " All of that lying. We went to therapy and you tell me you cheated on me. After that day is when I first stepped out. The fact you played this role like you were innocent this whole time is what blew me. "

" I only did it that once though. You were keeping secrets too! You failed to admit to me that you were gay. "

     " Iyesha you and I have been emotionally disconnected for a while now. There was nothing further we could do that would bring back the love we once had. He came in and made me feel in way that you didn't. "

" So you're just going to brag about this nigga to me? " She says.

     " Not bragging, " I tell her. " I'm stating what got us here. I found happiness somewhere else, and I am assuming you did as well. We both know that isn't my baby. I loved you enough to fake like it was. I realize that I'm too good of a man to be lied to constantly. "

" I'm too good of a woman to be treated how I was Emon. You allowed your mother disrespect me constantly, You never made me feel secure, You allow her to degrade me as a mother, you cheat on me with a man. I think my problems are bigger. "

     " You're stuck in your ways Iyesha. You will never change. I accepted you for that. I just no longer will be by your side. "

" I will never forgive you Emon. " A tear falls from her eye as she wipes it away. The door opens up interrupting our conversation. Iyesha and I look back seeing her mother, sister, and a guy with them. I step aside as they all look at me. My face drops when I notice who the guy was. What business did he have here?

" You dare show your face in here after what you did to my daughter? " Her mother says. " We accepted you into our family, gave you a place to stay at one point, and this is how you repay us. "

     " I don't owe you or Annette shit. Let's not forget who paid your mortgage when you were behind, some of your bills, and bought you a car. I did more for you than you did me. " I argue back.

" Don't talk to my mother that way! " Annette chimes in.

     " Don't insert yourself into anything. You always want to be included. Did you tell your sister how just before our wedding day you came into my room and wanted to fuck? " I confess. " Blame it on the alcohol right? "

" You're a disgusting person. Just like your mother. "

     " Watch your mouth. " I spit back.

" Quinn is more of a man that you ever will be. " She says, venomously.

     I look at him then to Iyesha. She was sitting there silent allowing this to go on. " What you mean by that? Why is this nigga even here? " I asked, directing my questions to Iyesha. Tristian walks back in the room as everyone looks in his direction. He walks over standing by me.

" You are in no place to ask anyone anything after the secrets you've kept. " Annette says. " You were living a whole gay lifestyle out here. You probably exposed those boys to that or made them participate. "

     My heart dropped to my stomach as the room fell silent. Did she just insinuate that I was a pedophile? " Wow. " Was all I could say.

" That's a fucked up thing to say to someone. He wouldn't hurt those children in that way. No amount of anger should get you to a place of spewing out false information. " He argues in my defense.

" If the shoe fits. " She shrugs.

     " I wouldn't ever do anything like that to harm my children. Iyesha you know that! The fact that you are allowing your family to blatantly throw out reputation damaging lies is crazy. You think this is going to make the courts see you as a fit mother? I'll let them go into the system before you get them. "

Tristian coughs. " Wrong statement babe. "

     " I mean what I say. I wouldn't ever come at you like that. "

" This the nigga he was cheating on you with? " Quinn chimes in. I was really wondering why was this nigga here for real?

" Yes. Emon had the nerve to bring trash in here. "

" Trash? " Tristian says. " Kind of like your mothering skills. "

" My babies won't ever grow up around any sissies. " Iyesha shoots back.

" Bitch your boys will be calling me mama in a few months. I'll raise them like they're my own ho. " Tristian says.

" Watch how you speak to her dude. " Quinn says.

     " Hol' on. Hol' on. " I step in front of Tristian. " Don't direct nothing to him. What's your purpose here my guy? "

" He doesn't respect you. This is why I say what I said Iyesha. " Her mother says. " He's going to bring the dude he was caught Creepin with up in here. "

" Listen here sack lunch... " Tristian says to Iyesha's mother.

     "I believe I asked a question. " I interrupt. " My man... Why are you here? " I direct to Quinn again.

" I think both of you should just leave. I don't like the mother of my child being so stressed out. " He says.

" Slut ass bitch! " Tristian shouts above the quietness in the room.

     " Come again... " I step forward slightly. " I couldn't really hear what you said. "

" The baby is mine. Iyesha and I have beenbsleeping together since the beginning of last school year. " He confesses. " Thank you for all you've done, but I'll take it from here. "

     " Let me get this right... " I chuckle lowly, crossing my arms. " You been fucking this nigga  for nearly two years? All of this time while I been trying to make shit right with you? "

" It just happened. " She shrugs.

" Don't try to turn this on her. " Annette says.

" Bitch shut the fuck up while the men are talking! " Tristian directs to Annette.

     I turn my focus to Quinn. " You knew you were fucking my wife this entire time. Each time I saw you, and spoke to you was after you fucked on her? "

" Something like that. " Quinn chuckles.

    " Welp, I hoped it didn't come to this. " I shrug.

" Come to what? " He asks.

     I charge over punching him in the jaw. He fell over as I began popping his ass in the face. Everyone was screaming as we tussled on the floor. He got on top of me throwing a couple of blows to my head. I kicked his ass off of me as I smash the food he brought Iyesha across his face. " Emon Stop it! " Iyesha mother yelled tugging at my arm. I pushed her off of me as I resume my assault on his face. He was trying to block my hits as they kept coming.

" Somebody get him off of Quinn before he kills him! " Iyesha shouts.

     The door bursts open as security and nurses rush in to stop the brawl. They break us up as we both try to get back at each other. You think you know a guy huh. Only to find out he's been fucking your wife under your nose. I got no love left for this bitch.

" Youse a pussy bro! " Quinn shouts in a headlock.

     " Iyesha I want your shit out of my house. I want the keys to my car back, everything I bought your whore ass needs to be packed up and sent to me! " The officers start to escort me out. " Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck your baby, I never liked your bitch ass mama. Your sister can't even have kids of her own bitter bitch! Suck my dick! You'll never see my kids again! You'll be hearing from my lawyers. " I ranted on the way out.

     Once I was outside of the hospital I spit Tristian coming out of the doors. He hands me my car keys and phone that I dropped. I was heated still. " Sorry, you had to see me like that. That was some disrespectful shit. The fucking Principal. She was fucking the Principal. "

" Calm down before you get your ass arrested Emon. " Tristian says. " You did what you had to do. I got your back. I say we go back to the house and pack her shit up. We can burn it if you want. "

     " I just want it out of my house. I'm about to get that fucking car repossessed. Everything with my name on it about to be snatched. I hate that bitch! "

" Calm down. " He says, watching me pace back and forth.

" Sir you need to leave the premises. " The Rent-a-cop says.

     " Shut your fat ass up! "

" Sir I am so sorry. We are about to go. " Tristian says. " Let's go before I have to bail you out of where my Daddy is. " He walks over grabbing my arm as I yank away. I get He was trying to help, but I didn't want to misplace my anger on him. Once in the car we both ride in silence. I drop Tristian off first. " You sure you don't want me to come over? "

     " I just want to be alone for a little bit. " I reply. " Thank you for having my back baby. I promise to call you before I go to sleep. "

" Okay. I understand. " He leans over kissing my cheek. " Take your time. I'll talk to you. " He closes the door as I pull off towards the house. I'm glad to finally be rid of Iyesha and her drama. The things that were said today can never be forgiven nor forgotten. I want nothing else to do with her. I'm terms of the boys she can dead that issue as well. She just blew it with me big time.
- - - - - - -

Word Count: 3213 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
129K 6K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
1.4K 47 12
"You know, most people wouldn't trust someone like me with so many secrets." "But you shared those secrets with me" Aiden murmured. "And if you trust...
226K 8.5K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...