0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

By littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

Bonus chapter

41.1K 1.4K 198
By littletroublemaker_

Final Song - MO

Incredible cover above from Fretty_Gurl101

Hello! As promised, here is the bonus chapter! Remember to VOTE and COMMENT! 

This is a long chapter as well. I thought I might as well make it long for you guys :)

"Come on Princess, it won't hurt that much."

"I'm still not going to do it."

"Are you sure?" He raises an eyebrow. "Because you promised and you never back out of a promise."

I glare at him and huff. Xavier and I have been stood outside of the building for about half an hour now. He's been trying to persuade me to get the bloody tattoo.

Six months ago, I joked about being that cringey couple who got tattoos. For some odd reason, Xavier decided to make a deal. If we last longer than six months, we have to get matching tattoos. I must have been in an entirely different universe on that day because I agreed.

And now, six months later, we are here. Standing outside of the tattoo parlor. Xavier is standing by the door, with a pleading expression on his handsome face as he tries to get me inside.

I have been arguing the whole time that I don't want a tattoo— even though I promised.

"Princess, come on. We are getting funny looks from the passers — by." Xavier begs again, puckering his lips for effect.

I nearly give in just at the cute sight. The guy really does know my weak points.

"Nope, I'm not doing it." I shake my head and cross my arms over my chest. Nothing will get me inside of that parlor. Not even Beyonce.

***

30 Minutes Later

"Hello!" A chirpy woman greets with a big friendly smile. "What can I do for you today?"

"We're here for tattoos," Xavier tells her, glancing at me with a grin. I roll my eyes and purse my lips. Xavier managed to get me in here, with some serious persuasion.

The woman, who looks like she's in her mid — thirties, has a long flowery tattoo going from her neck to her elbow. Whilst it's beautiful, it only makes me feel uneasy.

Never in my whole life have I even thought about getting a tattoo. Its not like I don't like them, its just they are permanent. Once's its on, you can't get it off. Plus, I've heard from others that its a very painful process.

"Great!" She beams and claps her hands excitedly. "Are you two getting matching tattoos?"

I lift my head up to look at Xavier to see him grinning slyly. Realising he isn't going to respond because he's too busy rolling in triumphant in getting me in here, I answer her. "Yeah, its for our anniversary."

If its even possible, her smile grows even wider. Surely it hurts her face smiling so brightly.

"That's so cute," she says in an 'aww' voice. "I wish I had a guy who was like that."

"You can take him," I mumble under my breath. Suddenly, a shoulder is nudging my shoulder slightly making me stumble a few steps to the side. I gaze up to see Xavier giving me a glare. He must have heard me. However, I know he's not annoyed at me because the corners of his lips are twitching slightly as if he's fighting a smile.

"Hey!" I protest and childishly stomp my foot. "You're not being a nice boyfriend."

"You're not being a nice girlfriend." He mimics in a slightly higher tone.

"I don't sound like that!" I exclaim.

Xavier casually shrugs his shoulders. "Of course you don't."

I sigh in annoyance but don't argue back. If I do, it will never end. We will just be going in a loop over and over until we end up making out—I mean making up. Just making up.

My eyes wander back to the woman who is leaning over her desk with a smirk on her face. When she sees me looking at her unhappily, she clears her throat and sits up straight in her chair.

She sends me an apologetic look and gets two forms out.

"Right, you need to both sign these. Its procedure. As long as you don't have any medical issues that could affect the tattoo then you should be fine. I also need to see some ID to make sure you are both old enough." She explains, placing the forms in front of us with two pens.

We both sign the forms and show her our ID.

"Great, now what kind of tattoo would you like? Be aware that the bigger it is, the more expensive it is." She warns us and hops off her stool to show us the price list.

My eyes scan all of the sizes and some example tattoos. I'm hoping to get a small one that will go on my wrist. There is no way I will have one in an awkward place like under my boob.

The lady, who introduced herself as Martha, showed us books and books of different tattoos we could get but none of them stuck out for either of us. As pretty as some of the matching tattoo's are, they just don't fit for us. I want to get a tattoo that is more personal and is significant to us.

"Well, we've looked through everything." Martha starts in a tired voice. "Do you have any ideas at all? Do you share hobbies? Anything from the first date? Names?"

I try to wrack my brain for something unique but I just can't think of anything.

"I have something," Xavier announces and smiles. I give him an expectant look to elaborate but he doesn't. Instead, he goes over to Martha and whispers something in her ear.

"Aww, that's so sweet." She cooes and gives me another sweet smile. "You are one lucky girl."

She then spins on her heel off to a table to tell the worker what to do. My eyes follow her body until she gets there. I've never tried lip reading before but I thought, how hard could it be?

Apparently very hard.

I couldn't understand one word she said.

So instead I turn to face Xavier, a determined look on my face. I am going to know what tattoo I'm getting before I get it. I'm not keen on surprises, especially not for something like this.

"Xavier, what are we getting?" I ask.

His grey eyes meet mine and I see the mischief behind them. Instantly, I know that I'm not going to get an answer from him.

Martha comes bouncing back over to us and leads us over to the guy.

I thought when I saw Martha's neck tattoo that it was big but this guy has one covering the back of his neck all the way down to his back. I can't see where it ends due to his t-shirt covering it but I can tell its very long and big. It makes me internally wince thinking about how painful that must have been.

"Right, who is going first?" He asks in an extremely deep voice. Its as deep as Xavier's. But whilst I find Xavier's very sexy, I don't find his sexy. It might be because he has this very intimidating aura around him.

"She's going first," Xavier says and pushes me forwards slightly. I look over my shoulder to give him a glare and then turn to face the man again. He nods his head and gestures for me to sit down.

Begrungely, I do.

I can't believe I'm doing this right now. Me, Annabella Stone, is getting a matching tattoo with the school's notorious bad boy. Damn, it sounds like I'm in some teen reality show right now.

The intimidating man instructs me not to move my wrist at all. When I see him bringing the needle down, I squeeze my eyes shut and think about Ren accidentally pushing Cora into the dirty pond last week whilst we mucking around.

The image of Cora dripping wet and covered in dirt brings a smile to my face.

The pain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But it still hurt. I winced a few times but didn't move my wrist. I was too scared too.

When he finished, I immediately rub a bit of my arm, avoiding the tattoo. When I see it, I gasp in shock and snap my head up to Xavier.

"Surprise?" He sheepishly asks and runs a hand through his glossy black hair.

"I—I don't know what to say." I splutter, my eyes transfixed on my wrist. I stay frozen, staring at the writing for a few seconds.

Then I launch myself at Xavier and hug him. He hugs me back without a second thought and places a small kiss on my temple.

"Now its your turn," I order and push him over to the table. He grumbles something under his breath and sits down.

I stare at the beautiful writing and smile at it.

Princess. It says on my wrist, with a tiny tiara over the I. Because I'm his princess.

When Xavier finishes, I'm by his side in a flash to see it. When I see it, I bark out a laugh.

I laugh so hard that there are tears in my eyes. Out of everything to get, he gets one that says Prince Charming. Its cringey but cute. Like we are, apparently.

We thank the man and Martha and pay. She's still smiling at us; gushes about how cute our tattoos are. I notice the envy in her hazel eyes as she eyes our joined hands. When she averts her eyes, I catch her eye and give her an encouraging look. A look to tell her not to give up looking for a man.

Because I now know there are men out there that are amazing. That do love you. That see you. Xavier opened my eyes to see that; I will always be grateful to him.

{A/N: I was going to stop here but I thought I would be nice.}

"Let me see it! Let me see it!" Ren demands, jumping up and down as soon as we get into Nandos. Some people near us give her a funny look but don't question it. Good choice.

I roll my eyes but show her. She squeals when she sees it and babbles on about how Micheal would never do anything like that for her.

"I'm sure he will," I interrupt her. She shakes her head and slumps her shoulders. Recently, the two of them have been going through a tiny rough patch but are slowly working on it. I know they will pull through because they both really like each other.

We all head over to the large table where Cora and Derek are cuddled up, whispering sweet things to each other. I look away, wanting to give the two of them some privacy. Ren fake gags from beside me.

"Ugh, they've been doing it all day. I swear the sexual tension between the two of them is enough to suffocate the whole restaurant to death." She complains. I nearly snorted at her. Her and Micheal were much worse two weeks ago. Now that nearly had me suffocating.

"Hello!" Cora smiles brightly, her blue eyes shining brightly. "How did it go?"

"Well, Xavier was screaming like a little girl the whole time though." I joke, intending to wind Xavier up.

He scowls and wraps his arm around my waist. "I think you'll find that you'll be screaming for me in the bedroom soon."

My face turns bright pink at his words. I pathetically slap him on the chest and ignore everyone's laughs.

"What is it with you teasing me today?" I ask Xavier in a whiny voice. I nearly cringe at how shrilly it sounds.

Xavier leans down so that his mouth is right next to my ear. I can feel his minty breath on my skin. Goosebumps erupt on my skin and I visibly shiver at the sensation. I hope I will always feel like this when I'm around him.

"Because I love you." He whispers huskily in my ear and tightens his hold on my waist. My breath hitches and I flicked my eyes up to his beautiful grey orbs. I see the truth in his eyes and most of all, I see the love.

"I love you too," I mutter as I lean to his cheek. Slowly, I press a kiss to his cheek, my lips lingering on his smooth skin. His breathing increases and he places his other hand on my leg. I smirk at the effect I have on him.

This is everything I dreamed of.

And more.

Word count: 2175

That's it again!!! It felt so nice writing for these two again. I actually felt a bit emotional. Literally, it took me two hours to write this just because I had to make it perfect for them. I hope you enjoyed it.

I want to thank everyone for getting this book to #2 in teen fiction TWICE! You guys are amazing!

So I realized I didn't tell anyone my Inkitt account name so if you're wondering, its littletroublemaker. So for those who will be reading Finding Ava on Inkitt, I'll see you at the end of May!!

If you have a cover, please send it in! That is for any of my books! I love receiving them!!!

For the last time, thank you for reading this book. Its been a great adventure.

Bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...
8.5K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
89.1K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...