Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
31: Promise
Epilogue

30: Just My Imagination

5.1K 228 106
By KingMotha

But it was just my imagination once again runnin' way with me. Tell you it was just my imagination runnin' away with me - The Temptations

Tristian Verací

Two weeks later

" Tris, you want to be my partner? " Emon asks, tapping my shoulder...

" I thought I already was! " I reply, shocked.

" Stop playing so much dude. We gotta partner up if we want to pass these exams. "

" Okay. " I throw my hands up. " We can work together. As long as you focus on work because you tend to get sidetracked. "

" How? " He asks, sitting next to me. The class was dispersed amongst themselves to work in pairs. I actually already had a partner, but he switched up last minute after talking to Emon. Old jealous, possessive, sexy ass.

" You know exactly what you do. When I'm on my stomach you can't help yourself but to smack on my ass. "

" Nigga I always resist. " He argues followed by a sly chuckle.

" Really? " I laugh. " You said I'm hungry then proceeded to pull down my shorts. "

" I was starving that day for real! " He sat back rubbing his stomach.

" That's why... No. " I shake my head. " You need to slow it down. "

" Man I'm catching up on sex that I missed out on. "

"Hoeysha wasn't giving it to you on the regular? " I threw shade continuing to write my notes.

He face fell straight. " Why you gotta bring her up? "

" She was your wife. " I shrug.

" Was. " He replies, turning to write.

I think I struck a nerve. " So what ended up happening with her? Is she out of the hospital? "

" Are you being funny? " He asks, looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"No. I genuinely want to know! " I reply, honestly. The bell rings as the professor informs us of when he expects our projects. We gather up our stuff and file out of the classroom. I walk out of the door seeing Emon waiting on me. I smile a little to myself.

" Why you smiling? " He asks as we begin walking.

" Waiting on me to come out of class and shit. One of my old boyfriends used to do that when I was in high school. "

" You don't ever talk about your Ex's to me you know that? "

" Why would I? They're old news. I don't dwell on past shit. "

" I would like to meet whoever had you before me so I can tell them Thank You. "

I scrunch my eyebrows. " Thanks for what? "

" For pushing you towards who you should've been with. Which is me. " He opens the door holding it open for me. I rub my hand on his cheek walking past him.

" Are you sure you never had a fling with boys? "

" I never did anything with dudes sexually. " He replies, catching up to my side. " I mean if you count me looking at dudes and thinking they're attractive. I always thought that was niggas way of saying a dude was good looking by saying he got swag. "

" I have no words... " I said, literally speechless. I find out something new every day. " Well, this is my class. Thank you for walking with me. "

" You coming over after? "

" Are you sure it's safe? " I raise my eyebrow in question.

" Positive. " He nods. I nod and walk into my class to get ready for the lecture.

- - - - - - - -

I walk alongside Emon towards his car. Emon unlocks the door as we both get inside. One of his friends jogs over to the car as he rolls down the window. I get on my phone while they talk.

" Hey, Tristian. " His friend spoke to me.

" Hey. " I reply back.

" You about to go smash that Emon? " He laughs as I look at Emon.

" Chill out bro. I don't feel like getting cursed out on account of you. " Emon rightfully says because he knew what would happen.

" I ain't mean no disrespect. If my boy is happy then I'm happy. "

" We got to get going. I'll hit you up later. " Emon says rolling up his window. " My bad for that. "

" I'm not tripping. I know his ass stupid. " I respond waving him off.

" Good. " He turns up the radio volume while we ride. He merged into the highway and I leaned forward to turn the radio down a bit.

" So I noticed you avoided my question in class. "

" What was the question? " He looks out the corner of his eye still focusing on the road.

" What ended up happening? "

He sighs. " She came and moved her stuff out of the house. She couldn't take any furniture because I bought all of that. She got her clothes, shoes, and purses. "

" How did it make you feel to watch her leave? It's okay to be a little angry at the situation. "

He shakes his head in disagreement. " It has to happen. I was upset that she was fucking someone I had befriended, but I guess it was there in my face the entire time. Other than that I don't feel anything else about the situation. "

" How do you things will go with the divorce and custody of the boys? " I ask.

" I don't... I don't really want to talk about that. Iyesha is not getting custody of my boys. She can have that baby inside of her now, but not mine. "

My phones goes off as I look at the screen. I see a text from my Mom letting me know that Brison is outside. I totally forgot all about him due to me avoiding him. I text her back and tell her to get rid of him. She replies a little after saying he won't leave until we talk. I roll my eyes locking my phone screen. " Emon I need you to take me home. "

" Why? " He heads snaps to me quickly.

" I have something to take care of. "

He smacks his lips annoyed. " So you aren't coming over? "

" I am. Just a little later. " He didn't respond and just continued driving. Eventually, we arrived to my house. I spot Brison's car sitting in the yard. Emon's eyes followed mine as they landed on Brison. He parked the car near the mailbox staring down as Brison stared at the car.

" Thats why you didn't want to come over? You still dealing with that nigga? "

" It's nothing like that. You had closure with Iyesha, so I have to get closure with him. "

" Don't make me have to fuck dude up Tristian. I'm in one of those moods. "

I turn his head to me as I kiss him. " Relax. I'll call you. " I open the door stepping out of the car. Emon rolls down the window once I close the door.

" Tell that nigga to keep his hands to himself! " He shouts out good enough for Brison to hear. Brison flicks him off as Emon pulls away. I walk to the porch as Brison stared me down the entire way.

I walked up the porch and took a seat on the chair opposite from him. He was scanning me over with his eyes. I guess figured I'd have come running back to him by now. How wrong he was. Since he was going to continue being weird I finally spoke up. " What you need to talk about? "

" I came over here today to understand why you been avoiding me? You cut me off for no reason. Granted, I did my fair share of shit, but it's nothing we couldn't get past. "

" This time is different. " I look down fiddling with my fingers.

" What's so different this time than all of the others? "

" I found out some stuff that just made it completely awkward for me to be around you. " I trail off because I couldn't look him in the face.

He grabs my hand as I look down at it. " Thats still not a reason you couldn't talk to me Tris. Nothing could be that bad. When have we ever not bounced back? "

I slide my hands away from his. " This is different. I had mixed emotions about saying anything, but that wouldn't be fair to you. " I was developing this pit feeling in my stomach. I didn't know how I would say it or if I should blurt it out.

" What is it about? "

I wipe the sweat from my forehead, clearing my throat of the lump that formed. " It's um... It's about your Dad: "

" What does that nigga have to do with anything? I don't know him. "

" I know him. I know him very well. " I reply seeing his face start to twist in anger.

" Tristian you are not making any sense. I don't understand why you talking to me about a man I barely know! "

" Because your Dad is my Dad too Brison. " I confess, feeling a weight being lifted from me. I look at him staring at me in disbelief.

" What the fuck are you talking about bro! My Dad died when I was two. You know that shit Tristian. You being funny. "

" That's not true. Your... Our Dad is alive. He's in prison. He wrote me a letter and told me everything. He was having an affair with your Mom when he went away to the military. She got pregnant and he moved her near us and was slowly going to introduce us to each other before he got arrested. "

" My Mom would've told me this shit bro. I'm not really feeling you calling her a liar. Show me the letter. "

I stand to my feet. " Your words not mine. " I go inside the house running up the stairs to my room. He didn't believe me then he'd have to believe the words on paper. I rummage through my drawer grabbing the envelope. I rush back down the stairs seeing him pacing on the porch. I hold out the letter as he snatches it from my hands.

He opens the envelope reading the letter over. He squats down on the stairs as I sit next to him. " You believe me now? "

" This shit is wrong bruh. " He hands me back the letter as I put it back inside the envelope. " Why would She never tell me this? "

" This a conversation you will have to have with your Aunt... Mom... Whatever you call her. "

" How does this work with our dynamic? You're my fucking brother. You know how sick that shit makes me? "

" I felt the same way. We can still be cool and build a better relationship as brothers. "

" I'm not ready for that right now. We got videos fucking. We done kissed and laid up. It's gonna be hard for me to just forget all of that happened and act normal. People that know we dealt with each other are going to ask questions. "

" We don't have to tell anybody. We just have to keep our distance around certain people who did know. I do have to tell my Mom though. "

" Do you have to? She already hates my guts. Imagine knowing this how she's going to look at me. "

" I do because she told me what he wrote her, and she's dying to know. Shelly understand because he never told her either. "

" I guess this is the end of the line huh? "

" Maybe in time we could be cool without it being weird, but for right now I'd rather us just stay away from each other until we can come together civilly. "

" I agree bro. "

- - - - - - - - -

" So what ended up happening with you and Iyesha? I know you told me you would tell me about it. "

" That was so long ago. " I laugh watching her cut up potatoes in the roast.

" I still want to hear about it. "

" Long story short she caught Emon and I doing it in her bed. "

Her eyes dart up at me. " Really? You failed to tell me that young man. When was this? "

" A little after we left the beach. " I shrug.

" I should beat your ass for not telling me this! What did she do? What was her reaction? "

" I didn't want you to worry Ma. She crept in and threw some hot water on us. " Mom's eyes were now bulging out as she stopping cutting to listen. " She then charged at me and we started to fight. I was trying to be mindful of her being pregnant so I just held her hair like she did mine. I may or may not have popped her in the head a few times. "

" You should've called me. Well, you know what... I'm glad you didn't call me because she probably would've caught two asswhoopings that night. This is why I told you to leave that woman husband alone. "

" I still left how I came. " I chuckle. " We then get to the hospital to check on her because she started to bleed after the fight. She continued to take digs at me, so I started to take some back. Emon put me out of the room and a few minutes later he was in there fighting. Come to find out... She was having sex with someone you two work with. I think his name... " I trail off to think.

" Quinn? " She asks.

I snap my fingers. " That's his name! You know him? "

" He basically my boss. He's the principal over the school. I knew they had something going on, but continue. "

" Come to find out he's the father of her baby, and they've been having sex for two years. Emon and him started to fight and it was an absolute mess. "

" That bitch is a mess. " She laughs resuming cutting up the potatoes. I'm glad you were able to handle yourself even though I hate the situation. At least there is no more secrecy. "

" Right. " I clear my throat. " There is something else I have to tell you though. "

" Do I need to sit down for this? " She asks.

" Maybe. "

She comes around the corner taking a seat in one of the chairs. " Lay it on me. "

" Remember I told you about Dad writing me a letter, and how that the letter had information on my brother. "

She clenched her chest inhaling and exhaling slowly. " Okay. Is this it? Is this the big reveal? "

" I read the letter and found out everything. Dad says he moved the woman down here and they met when he went away to the military. "

" I'm familiar with what happened. " She rolls her eyes.

" Well I wasn't prepared to actually see the name of who my brother was. I was sick to my stomach Mama. Out of all the people Daddy could've shackled up with... " I paused feeling super embarrassed for even having to tell her this. "

" Spit it out Tris! Who is he? " She says, anxious to know.

" It was Brison. " I blurt out staring at her facial reaction.

She covered her mouth in shock. I was just waiting for her to say something to make feel like shit. " You're kidding. "

" Nope. Brison is his other son. Took a DNA test and all that. " I shrug.

" Baby I am so sorry. " She says, rubbing my shoulder. " Have you told Brison yet? "

" I told him earlier when we talked. He was understandably upset. This is so embarrassing for me. I was in a full blown situationship with my own brother. We both decided for right now it'd be best to keep it between us, and to stay away from each other. "

" I think that's the adult thing to do in this instance. Your father should've told you this sooner to avoid this same type of scenario. Will you tell him about you and Brison? "

" No. I already know he doesn't care much for my lifestyle, so to find out both of his sons deal with men and were together will kill Kim. "

" What about you and Brison going to the jail to see him together? "

" He's not ready. I think over time he has to warm up to the idea. Right now it's out of the question. He did ask for Dad's information so he could write him and get answers. "

" That's good Baby. This is a lot to take in for the both of you, but it needed to come out. " The doorbell rings as Mom and I look at each other. " You expecting company? "

" No, " I shake my head as she goes to answer the door. " Come in. " I hear her say. I walk around the corner to see who just let in the house. Standing there was Emon. The nookie got him obsessed I swear! " I thought I told you I was coming over. " I say walking past my mother who disappeared into the kitchen.

" I know but I started to miss you. " He said hugging me.

" You gonna make me give you head boy. " I grinned.

" Take it upstairs! Dinner will be ready in a few. Emon you are more than welcome to join us!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

" Let's go. " I take his hand as we go up the stairs. " We get to my room and I close the door. He takes a seat on the bed as I join him.

" So what did ol' boy want? "

" Nothing just a couple of things of his back. I gave them to him with no problem. That situation is done for. Why you come over when I told you I would be there? "

" You were taking too long. I wasn't doing anything so I figured he won't mind if I show up. " He pulled me into him placing a kiss on my lips. He laid me back grinding all on me. " I want you right now. "

" We Just has sex yesterday. I need a break. " I push him up as he falls to the side of me.

" You wanna watch me beat? "

" No. " I chuckle. I loved our little humor. " Relax Emon. You know I'm available to you. I just want to relax tonight. Please. "

" Okay Baby. Come here. " He pulls me close as I turn on the TV. He snatches the remote from my hands changing the channels. " What your mama cooking? " He blurts our randomly.

" She's cooking some roast and rice. "

" She trying to make me fat. " He chuckles still browsing the channels.

" Well we need to get some meat on your bones. " I reply, looking through my phone.

" Look at this picture I took earlier. I had you in mind. " He grabs his phone going to his photos. He clicks on the photo as I look up.

" That's cute. I wish my body was like that. " I lift my shirt looking at my little belly.

" You're sexy the way you are. " He compliments me as I smile.

" Thank you boo. "

" I really want to thank you Tris. "

" For what? " My eyes fall onto him once again.

" For being here for me through thick and thin. I was so sure you would leave when you found out about Iyesha but you stood by me. That's what scared me the most. I didn't think the first dude is start messing with would make me like him so much. You came in and showed me the grass was greener on the other side. "

" We have had our ups and downs, but you are the first dude that didn't come in trying to play me. You were attentive to me, and you showed me not all dudes are dogs. I can't be mad that you had a wife. We both made mistakes in the beginning I'm just happy we are in a better place. "

" Do you love me? " He asks.

" I have a strong like for you. You know that. I don't want to say love yet because that is a word I do not play about. "

" I'll take that. When you ready to say it so will I be. I didn't think about something though. It's been on my mind for a few weeks now. I'm ready to present it to you. "

I sit up on the bed. " What is it? "

He sat up with me taking my hand in his. " I want you to move in with me. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 51 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...
1.4K 47 12
"You know, most people wouldn't trust someone like me with so many secrets." "But you shared those secrets with me" Aiden murmured. "And if you trust...
280K 10.4K 31
Don't blush. It will just make you look sweeter... Whack! Smack! Slap! Xavier That sound has always made my heart flutter. Especially after a fateful...
5.6K 172 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...