Best I Ever Had (Sequel)

Von AnonTheWriter5H

Sequel to Final Five. Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 51
New Story!

Chapter 33

2.3K 91 16
Von AnonTheWriter5H

Your POV

Y/N: Lauren please.

I was still sat in bed looking at the texts in my phone. I scrolled up a little ways and couldn't help but look at all of the old messages from when we were still together. All of the I love you's and I miss you's playing over and over again in my head until I scrolled back down to all of the I'm done's and I'm sorry's. My heart breaking a little as I read everything for the second time, almost making me angry.

I didn't hear anything until I felt a soft hand on the side of my face. I looked up to see Maia holding a cup of coffee in one hand as she looked at me with worry in her eyes. I reached up and wiped away the tears that I didn't know were falling.

"What happened?" She asked sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Nothing." I shook my head as she handed me the coffee. "Apparently some paps caught us leaving the club last night and now Lauren's mad."

"Why's she mad?" The brunette asked looking at me.

"Because she thinks I'm hooking up with her friends." I answered. "I mean you said you guys hardly talk anymore, right?"

"I mean the last time we spoke was over a year ago now." She stated. "I think it was some New Years party or something."

"Why is she mad then?" I asked. "I mean she dumped me."

"She's jealous." Maia states. "It doesn't matter who does the breaking up, everyone hurts in these situations."

I nodded understanding what she was saying as I took a sip from the coffee cup. But that didn't stop me from feeling angry that she would dump me and still get mad that I was seeing someone, even if that wasn't true. We kissed that was it and also none of her business.

"Are you okay?" She asked, I could feel her looking at me weird. "I could talk to Lauren."

"Honestly," I stated looking up at her. "That's probably not the best idea. She'll probably get mad at you too."

"It's not like we were ever best friends." She stated. "I wouldn't have left with you."

"I know. It's just that I don't like knowing that she hates me." I responded.

"I get that." She nodded and it was quiet for a while.

"I should probably get home." I stated standing up. "Thank you for everything."

"You don't have to go?" She questioned. "I mean I was going to make some breakfast."

"I ummm have to be at the studio in an hour." I lied. "But I'll take you up on that breakfast another time." I smiled.

"Okay," She sighed. "Text me later, maybe we can hang out?" She asked as I pulled on my jacket.

"We'll see." I responded. "Thank you again."

"No problem." She smiled standing up as well. "I'll walk you out."

We walked out of her bedroom and down over the stairs as she lead me to the door we came through last night. I texted my driver while we were upstairs and could see him pulling into the driveway as we reached the door.

"I'll text you tonight." I smiled leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"Okay." She blushed a little as I opened the door.
—————————
Lauren's POV

After a couple hours of writing and recording in the studio with my producers, we decided to call it a day. After staying a couple extra hours, I was packing my stuff up from around the room when the door opened. I turned around to find Luke looking at me with a smile on his face.

"I didn't realize anyone was in here." He stated leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, I was just finishing up." I laughed going back to picking up my things. "I'll be out of your hair soon."

"Take your time, the boys won't be here for a while." He stated looking at the papers crumpled everywhere. "Hard session?"

"Horrible day." I shrugged not bothering to look at him. "Didn't really get anywhere."

"That happens." He agreed. "This one isn't so bad."

I turned around to find him looking at one of the sheets I'd crumbled up and thrown across the room. He bent over and picked up another one, looking at me with a smirk as he read it.

"That one was bad." He laughed causing me to smile. "But this one," He lifted it up and pointed to the paper. "This could become a great song."

"And which ones that?" I questioned putting down my bag.

"I had my heart set on you," He spoke causing me to turn around as he was looking at the paper in front of him. "But nothing else hurts like you do, Who knew that love was so cruel."

"I ummm, I was just writing down some feelings." I stated rubbing the back of my neck.

"That's how the best songs are written." He smiled a reassuring smile. "You should really work on this."

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"We could work on it together if you want." He stated looking up to meet my gaze. "It might help you feel better to let it out."

"Aren't the rest of the boys coming?" I asked glancing at the door.

"Not until later." He replied sitting down with the paper still in his hands. "I've got a while."

"Okay." I smiled a little. "Lets just see what we come up with."

Luke and I spent the next hour in the studio working on lyrics and a few chords for a song. It was going a lot better than I thought it was and I was actually having a good time writing with him. He was telling me about his resent break up with his girlfriend and I talked about Y/N a little bit, not really telling him anything about her taking pills or drinking.

We were laughing about a line that he came up with but didn't really make any sense when the door flung open causing us both to turn towards it. The rest of the boys from 5 Seconds of Summer walked in greeting me politely as they walked in and sat around the room. I looked back toward Luke who was still smiling.

"I should go." I stated gathering up my things again. "I'll leave you guys work on your stuff."

"You can stay if you want." Ashton stated grinning. "We really don't mind.

"No, it's okay." I gave him a friendly smile. "I should be getting home, Camila's probably wondering where I am."

"Did you want to get together sometime and work on this more?" Luke asked from his seat.

"Yeah, I'm actually liking what we have so far." I gave him a smile. "That's if you want to."

"Of course," He nodded. "Just text me and we can find a time."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later then." I stated as I walked toward the door. "It was good seeing you guys again."

"You too Lauren." Mike smiled as he moved into my seat.

I opened the door and walked out closing it softly behind myself. I smiled thinking about the fact that Luke and I were able to figure out a rough verse and course for a song. I walked to my car with my bag over my shoulder and unlocked the doors, slowly sitting inside. The drive home was quiet as I thought to myself, about the song and what else we could do with it.

I pulled into the parking lot of Camila's apartment building and got out of the car locking it behind me. I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door, opening it to the smell of baked goods causing my stomach to grumble. I tossed my keys on the table and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Ally." I smiled noticing the small brunette stood near the oven talking to my roommate.

"Hi Lo." She smiled walking over to greet me with a hug.

"Oh my god," I smiled. "You look like you're about to pop."

"Two more weeks." She smiled excitedly. "Jason doesn't want to leave me alone just in case something happens so here I am."

"Smart man." I laughed taking off my jacket. "It smells great in here."

"Oh, I'm making your favourite cookies." She stated walking back toward the kitchen where she checked on the cookies.

"Smells great." I smiled sitting next to Camila who was at the island now.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something." Ally stated glancing at Camila before looking at me.

"What's that?" I asked putting down my phone.

"You and Y/N are both going to be god parents to the baby." She started. "Are you going to be okay if your both at the baby shower and stuff?" She asked. "You know I love you and you're just as much a sister to me as she is to Jason..."

"I'll be fine." I smiled half heartily. "I mean we haven't seen each other since we broke up but I'm sure we can handle a couple hours in the same place, especially for you guys."

"Are you sure?" Ally asked. "I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, I love you both so much."

"I'm sure." I restated looking between both her and Camila. "How is she by the way?"

"Well to be honest...." Camila stated. "You really don't help anything much in her case."

"Camila." The shorter brunette scolded.

"What are you talking about?" I asked glancing toward my best friend.

"I mean texting her a freaking out about her being pictured with someone else?" She gave me a look.

"I was upset." I spoke again. "It was the wrong reaction I know, but like we haven't been broken up that long and she's already seeing people, people who are my friends."

"But you can flirt with people?" Camila widened her eyes at me.

"Wait who was she flirting with?" Ally asked a little shocked. "I seen the whole Y/N and Maia thing but it just looked like a drunk mistake."

"Luke Hemmings." Camila rolled her eyes and looked toward the entrance to the kitchen where Dinah and Normani were now standing.

"Ouuu what about him?" Dinah asked putting some coolers on the counter.

"Lauren's been flirty with him lately." Ally filled them in quickly causing me to give her a look. "Apparently."

"Girl, you definitely got a type." Normani laughed thinking for a moment. "It's not a bad type." She added.

"What type?" I asked confused but rather intrigued.

"Lead singers in a band." Dinah explained. "All very good looking, well Brad was average and had no lips." She thought for a second. "Brad was just a piece of shit."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Are we having a reunion or something here that I knew nothing about?"

"You would have known had you come home when you were supposed too, or even read your messages." Camila laughed. "Where were you anyway?"

"I was at the studio writing a song." I stated glancing at the other girls who seemed to be waiting for something else. "With Luke."

"Wait is that actually a thing?" Dinah furrowed her brows. "I'm team Y/N forever." She shrugged.

"No, it's not." I sighed. "He's just a friend. Why don't people get that?"

"Because friends don't look at each other the way he looks at you." Normani laughed. "The guy has had a thing for you since we met them."

"No he hasn't." I rolled my eyes. "Just because we're writing a song together doesn't mean anything. I'm not ready to date."

"Yeah and that's what Camila said about Shawn." Dinah sipped the tea that Ally had just given her. "Look at them now."

"Leave me out of it." The brunette laughed. "Plus we didn't start officially dating until years later."

"Can we stop talking about this?" I asked looking around at my friends. "I'm not ready to date."

"Why don't you give Y/N another chance?" Normani asked. "Or at least talk to her?"

"Because she's already had enough chances." I stated. "And I'm not going to stand back and watch her do what she's doing to herself."

"Lauren..." Camila glared at me. "They don't need need to know." She tried whispering.

"Need to know what?" Dinah set the cup on the counter. "Did she do something? Because I don't care how much I love her, I'll still kill her."

"I knew there was more to the story than what you were telling us." Normani shook her head.

"What's going on?" Ally asked concern written all over her face.

"It's a long story." I sighed, I might as well tell them. Maybe they'll be able to help her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.7K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
Fated. Von Shenhe

Fanfiction

1K 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...
586K 17.5K 45
154K 4.7K 42
"I feel lost."