Little Brother, Against the W...

By Megurashimono

This story is in a (Rewrite in PROGRESS) More

Meryid Kingdom
Lunatic Traitor of Humanity
Author's Note
A Dark Future that i don't want to accept!
Sorting things out
The Faulty Mouth
Clayder and History
Authors Note (2)
I didn't expect and mean it this way
I just want to read!!
No Magic Talent?
Author's Note (3)
To the Capital
Inner Demons
Primary Academy
Why don't you join us?
Brocon
Another Trouble!
Attack in the Capital
Rampage
Witch
The Perfect Match
Illusion and Hostage?
2 years from now
Is it really a Dream?
A Confession?
Drake Lilan
Has gone Crazy?
Accident
The Celebration
Doll and Doll Collector Plus Trouble
You're Troublesome
Punishment and Defending
Visiting
Not your expected guest
Glendale's Birthday
Her Brother?!
Wallace's Gift
Let's talk!
Allan
Second Meeting
Sage
Defy Fate
What day is today?
Mother
A Servant
Lady Anne
You're just a bunch of Lowly Animals
I'm the culprit
Unfeeling Well
Reincarnated persons are always OP
Are you afraid of me?
Glaciel's Potion #1
Father's Training Regiment
Western Continent
A Loyal Friend
My Precious Friends
Trouble Arrives
A talk with Demon King
Meeting the Heroine
Unexpected Gathering?
Best big brother
Conquer!
The Demon King in Brother 's body?
It's all Wallace's Fault
Reeducating Brother
Missing Case
Cute and Adorable Little brother
Important Matter
There was no Response
Evidence
Horrible Truth
Lust and Sloth
Rebellion
Three Robed person
A Quarrel
Goodbye
Please be careful!
Sleeping with Brother Glendale
Unintentional Accident
Nathan's Departure Drama
Letters
I'm not an Old man!
Depressed Brocons
Control
Let's play ~
A Confession Nightmare
So that's why...
I do really love you!
What feelings?!
Natalia's trouble
Doggy
Welcome back, Young master
While in the Ship
Fahren Blaze
Speculation
Entrance Test
Newbie Rankings: First Round
Newbie Rankings: Second Round
Clubs
Choices
Discussion
Interview
You're messing with me!!
First Class and Trouble
What a great change!
Chatty Noble Girls
The Host Club
The Trouble at the Party
Sweeping and Punishment
Proper
Got Caught?
Sleeping together
Unlucky
The Request
What are you doing?
A Tree Kabedon?
Diversion
Monster Dissection Club Troubles
Lumina Von Paris Quartel Ⅸ️
The Character Information .. #1
Behind the Scenes #1
Something is off
Business at Night?
Can't you just act normal?
Intimacy
King's Route
Information
A thing that exist...
Awkward things are over
Selfoid Lawrok
Going Outside
Eavesdropping?
A Contract?
Getting Together?
Revenge!
Darkness
Broken
You are Weird
Behind The Scenes #2

Cross path?

5.8K 378 162
By Megurashimono

We sighed and look at each other.

" Then Glaciel did you have you're memories from the start since you was born to this world or recovered your memories?" (Nathan)

" The latter.. then how about you?"

" The same as you, I recovered my memories when i was 8 years old."
(Nathan)

" You got it better... I just recently recovered my memories. Should we talk about our past? "

" There's no need since it wasn't the right time." (Nathan)

" Right time? "

" Other than us there's was also another reincarnated person like us. You can come back here in the same place 1 month later then we can talk properly regarding our circumstances." (Nathan)

" You know I can't still trust you."

" The same as me. "(Nathan)

We smiled as we shook our hands.
my short talk with the Heroine's Brother Nathan was finished. Clayder returned later and I decided to leave with him and return to the Capital.

As usual my daily life continued by staying in my room doing my new hobbies. reading books in the garden and practicing archery or trying swordmanship.

" Glaciel... you're sword skills look  so lame." (Glendale)

My Brother Glendale are currently staring at me with a serious expression on his face. Brother you don't need to say that.. I know that my sword skills are lame since there's a time when my one of my best friend Seiji force me to join Kendo Club.

‘ Masarou! Let's join the Kendo Club! ’

‘ Don't bother me! I'm bad at Physical Activities... ’

‘ You won't know if you don't try! Let's go now!! A real man won't back up in any challenges! ’

‘ **** your handsome face! ’

‘ Masarou stop using vulgar words! ’

After seeing my 'skills' my Best Friend Seiji look at me with a wry smile on his face.

‘ Sorry for forcing you... Well, at least you tried even you cause disaster here in the Kendo Club. ’

‘ ****! It's your fault for forcing me! ’

After that i wasn't allowed to join the Kendo Club and Seiji was reprimanded later by Yuna.

In this life I am not still good with the way of the sword!

" I am not suitable with the sword... The sword and I will never cross paths with each other."

After saying that my brother look at me with a depressed expression.

" Brother are you alright? "

" How can you say that if you didn't even have given your all?! " (Glendale)
Brother Glendale look at me upset.
What the heck has happened here while I'm gone? What is with this changes happening to brother?

Ahh.. Right, Brother love the swords as his own life so he look depressed.

" Brother.. I'm sorry if i hurted your feelings. I know that you love your sword very much."

" It's alright... Glaciel is what you said true? " (Glendale)

"......"

" Do you hate the sword so much that you won't train with him?" (Glendale)

When did the sword suddenly have a gender?

" Do you hate your Brother that much that you won't crosspath with me?"
(Glendale)

When did the logic that the Sword is you Brother?

".. Brother, I didn't mean it. I don't hate you. I also don't hate the sword but I have a lame swordmanship skills so i think i am not suitable to wield swords."

" You don't hate me?" (Glendale)

" Un."

Brother patted my head and slightly smile.

I didn't even hate the sword... So how did you come up with that conclusion? Is it because you spend too much training your sword?

" Don't worry i will teach you how to wield sword and train your swordmanship skills. Then you will slowly learn.... In the future we can crosspath to each other."

"... cross path? "

Did you mean clashing of swords right brother?
Why i am sensing something wrong in this words? Don't tell me that you are implying something on this...

" I am a Sword Genius! So you would be absolutely become better if I am the one teaching you! "

Heh.. So arrogant..

I look at Brother and smirked.

" Let's see if you can really teach me, Master? Would this disciple learned something useful from you?"

Brother blush as I taunted him. Is he embarrassed to be called Master?

" Of course! I have been training everyday.. I would teach you and we would become better together Glaciel!"

I look at Brother's shining eyes and unconsciously back way. Recently Brother is acting strange. Did something happened while i was gone? He was acting different and it was making me uncomfortable.

" Good morning Glaciel! ~"  (Wallace)

I heard Prince Wallace's cheerful voice in the Distance. I look and saw him with Herald and Brother Ignite.

" Greetings Prince Wallace, Herald and Brother Ignite."

" Good Morning." (Herald)

"Morning." (Ignite)

Looks like Herald is learning to act politely to me now... I'm happy.. this means he isn't hostile to me because of his attachment to his Big brother and our relationship is getting better now.

I am also glad that he won't see me as his rival to his Big brother.

Still if there was a possible blooming of friendship... He was a Brocon.

Herald's mind would always be occupied by Wallace. He would always pays attention to his brother and always become overprotective.
I can understand his feelings... A little. Since there was a time when I was like that too.. My adopted daughter would always be in my mind and my top one priority but I think his brocon admiration is bordering in obsession. If he defected to the dark side I'm sure that he already join those fanatic followers and establish his own cult.

" Long time no see Glaciel. I heard last week that you've gone to Thylar Region. So how was the place? " (Wallace)

" It's Beautiful."

" Wallace, what did you come here?"
(Glendale)

Glendale glance at Wallace coldly but the latter just waved them off and act like nothing has happened.

What the heck has happened while I'm gone?

" Of course i am concerned on my Beloved Subjects, I am also concern on my beloved friend and his situation with his beloved lit–."
(Wallace)

I saw brother punched Prince Wallace but Prince Wallace quickly activated his Water Barrier rendering brother's attack ineffective.

" You become a brutal person nowadays ~ " (Wallace)

" It's all thanks to you." (Glendale)

I want to know what happened while I am not here. I can see that brother is hostile to Prince Wallace and looks like Prince Wallace is enjoying this Situation?

".. Oh speaking of it.. I heard the things that you mentioned to Glaciel before..." (Wallace)

Wallace give Glendale a sly smirk and wagged his eyebrows suggestively.

" You–" (Glendale)

" What's with this Crosspath thing?"
(Wallace)

" Brother said he will teach me to wield sword.. well, my swordmanship skills is lame.."

" Is that so? " (Wallace)

Prince Wallace look at my brother with the sly fox smile and Brother is Glaring at Prince Wallace.

" But i heard your brother said before that you and him will crosspath in the future.. Is it when you become an expert in using your sword? But i think you're brother will become much more better in using his sword in the future and you will be defea–" (Wallace)

" Shut up your Mouth!!" (Glendale)

" Of course he would defeat me in the sword since Brother Glendale was destined to become a Sword Master. "

I deadpan at Wallace stating the obvious.

" pffff... Hahaha hahhaha!! "(Wallace)

" Why are you laughing?! What the hell is funny?!"

" Oh my Glaciel, you're such a sweet child~. "(Wallace)

" You're a kid! You have no right to look down on me!! "

" This must be the reason why you're my favorite subject... "(Wallace)

" favorite?" (Glendale)

" You're so innocent. "(Wallace)

" I am far from being innocent. "

I look at him calmly, I know a lot of things so I am far from innocent. I have live long and far more experience to you.

" Do you want to know what I have meant earlier?" (Wallace)

I look at Wallace whose eyes was shining with mischief. I think I don't want to know and as I have they said curiosity killed the cat.

" I think no. "

" don't you really want?" (Wallace)

" and my mind was saying it's time for me to leave now."

" wait.. wait..don't! I come here since i will invite you two on my 10th birthday Celebration next week." (Wallace)

Prince Wallace pouted looking at me like a pitiful puppy. So that's why he come here?

" Understood. I will attend."

" Glaciel but your 7th birthday Celebration is the same day as his Prince Wallace... Did you forget it?" (Glendale)

Eh?... The same day.. what a coincidence.

" Looks like i can't attend your Birthday Celebration Prince.."

" Don't worry, you can just Celebrate your Birthday with me in the Castle!"
(Wallace)

" I am not attending your birthday party but Glaciel's." (Glendale)

" I know... You were guilty because you always attended my Birthday Celebration before right and not your little brother's?" (Glaciel)

"....."

Brother Glendale look at me with a sad expression on his face. Prince Wallace suddenly hugged Brother from Behind surprising my brother.

" What are you doing?!" (Glendale)

" Don't be sad now Glendale.. Sorry, sorry.. how about it? Since i have the same birthday as your brother why don't i join in your crosspath in the future? I am very good in using my sword. I will help you defeat Glaciel with my sword then I'm sure he will be screaming in –" (Wallace)

" Bastard!" (Glendale)

Please let me know that i am just a suspicious person for me to suspect that those words that they said are really implying a no good hidden meaning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 571 33
Some people are more unlucky than others, Evelyn knows this more than most, after being kidnapped from her house she finds herself at the mercy of cr...
22.9K 734 16
[ WILL BE RE-WRITTEN! ] I am going to completely re-write this story!
54.4K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...
1.1K 57 19
Asked with permission to publish by GlitzyDaGamer! Will keep this book up because she's going to make a rewrite of it and since she deleted her story...