Destined Destiny

De imallien

NOT A TYPICAL MUSLIM STORY! Meet SAYAN ALI KHAN...........a multi billionaire. According to the world he i... Mais

chapter 1 -Meet Mr.Heartless
chapter 2 A dark night
chapter 3 stalked by a stranger!
chapter 4 Meeting Mr arrogant !
chapter 5 - The unanswered questions
chapter 6 -experiencing the arrogance!
chapter 7 -The Saviour ! ?
chapter -8 Tit for Tat
chapter -9 Racing hearts!!
chapter -10 Beauty and the Beast
chapter -11 Brother ?!
chapter 12 Hello Rockstar!!
chapter 13 partner in crime ?!
chapter 14 Hold my hand !
chapter 15 Knight in the shining armour !
Chapter 16 The last breath ?!!
chapter 17 Safest place in the world!!
chapter -18 Her confessions
chapter -19 Am i fired ?
chapter 20 My trip to Paris !!
chapter 21 In the city of the love !!
chapter 22 Never leave my hand !
chapter 23 Mon armour !
Happy New Year!
chapter 24 Stay away from me!
chapter 25 I love him?
chapter 26 I am a killer
chapter 27 Missing him!
chapter 28 In her arms
chapter 29 I love you!
chapter 30 broken soul !
chapter 31 Date?
chapter 32 my ruined date!
chapter 33 saving my relationship
chapter -34 loosing her!
chapter 35 - Broken trust
chapter 36 I hate you
chapter 38 revealing
chapter 39 The truth
EXAMS
chapter 40 Second date !
chapter 41 my reuined second date!
chapter 42 will you marry me?
chapter 43 confessions
chapter -44 please hate me
chapter 45 The reason
chapter 46 without her!
Happy Ramadan !
My surprise
chapter 47 without him
Epilogue !
Thank you!
Bonus chapter - 1
Bonus chapters 2
Bonus chapter 3
It's my birthday!
My surprise
Editing and changing Charecters names!

chapter 37 kidnapped

1.4K 105 4
De imallien

Hayat POV

I was walking on the undiscovered road, when my senses hit me. I became conscious and looked at my surroundings. The road was dark with large big trees margining  it's sides.

I gulped my saliva through my dry desert like throat looking at the dim street lights. Even my shadow looked scary at that moment. I looked for the sign of human beings but there was no one on the scary road except me and my trying to be brave inner soul. I turned around when I heard the rumbling sound of a car.  A sign of relief passed through my spine and I turned back .

I silently thanked god as I saw headlights of the car flashing and lightening up the street in a distance from me. As the car headed towards me, I took steps towards it so who ever in the car can notice and give me lift back to the main street. The car stopped exactly in front of me and the flashing headlights were turned off.

It was all dark again , I noticed that the man came out of the car and smashed the door with a thud. I couldn't see his face as the particular streetlight which can reveale  his face to me was off. But I can say that he was a man and he was wearing a hoodie on his head from his shadow on the ground which looked more bigger and scarier that him . 

I got nervous all of a sudden . I quickly took my phone out and my sub conscious automatically dailed Sayan's number but he was quick in snatching it away from me. I went passed him to escape but he pulled my wrist dragging me closer to him.

" Leave me! " I yelled in pain as I felt his  hold thighted making me pale at that site. I struggled  to get away from him with one hand and with the other hand I slapped him harder on his facemaking him roar with anger  like a wild animal.

He slapped me harder on my face. and I fell on the ground as my head started spinning with the effect of his slap. I tried to get up but he immediately took out a small bottle and handkerchief from his pocket and pored it's content into the handkerchief. I stood up with utmost difficulty but with in a blink of eye he covered my nose and within seconds it was all dark as my senses left me alone with this stranger.

I woke up when I felt some thing on my cheeks, neck and shoulders . I opened my eyes but it was all dark as I was blindfolded. I tried to get that annoying thing of me and I noticed that my hands were tied back on the chair where I was sitting.

"You are damm hot!" I heard a man whisper into my ear as he nibbled my earlobe making me tremble in fear. Panic rushed over me as I could smell his awful scent mixed with sweat and alcohol which made me want to throw up.

" Who are you? " I shouted trying to move my face away from him.

"Not for your concern darling!" He said and kept his one hand on my not exposed thigh and with his other hand he stated unbuttoning my shirt.

"What are you doing? " I yelled at him.

"You will know darling! "He said and squeezed my thigh making me jerk up in fear .

" Please, let me go! "I pleaded.

"Not until I'll finish my work darling! " . He said with a devilish laugh and tired my shirt near my shoulder .

"Help me !"
"Someone please help me! ". I shouted.

"No one is coming to help you darling! " he said and kissed my neck digging his stinging claw like nails into my neck making me bleed and with his other hand he grabbed my waist forcefully.

Tears ran down my cheek and that moment I felt like to run away from all this and hide somewhere where, even my being abused innersoul can't find me.

"What are you doing? " I felt the shouting of a familiar voice. His footsteps echoed the whole room as the familier voice neared me.

"How dare you touch her! " I heard the man say and within seconds there was a large thundering sound of a body crashing ground came down.

I stiffened as those footsteps came towards my back and I felt a hand on my head removing my blindfolds.

I opened my eyes and they it was all blurr giving me a mere outer appearance of the person standing in front of me. I forcefully squeezed my eyes and opened them and shocked to see emir standing in front of me with anger covering his face.

"Emir!" I said which hardly came out as a whisper.

I looked down at the unfamiliar body near my legs which was lying senseless on the ground.

"He deserve this!
I told him only to kidnap you and keep you safe in this place.
He did a large mistake by touching what does not belong to him." He spatted and kicked hard again into the stomach of the man lying on the ground.
"He deserves more  than this hayat!
He hurted you.
He doesn't deserve to live. "
Emir said a took out a gun from his pocket and pointed towards the lying body.

"Emir !
Stop it ." I shouted in fear and he freezed.

"Emir, you kidnapped me?
But why?
What have I done to you?
I thought you were my friend? "I said and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm still your friend hayat. Please don't cry. I can't see tears in your eyes."  he said and untied my hands which were red with the bruises of the rope.

"Friend ?
Which kind of a friend will kidnap the other, emir?
Do you call it a friendship emir? "I yelled at him.

"Just shut up hayat, don't provoke me to do those things which makes me regret after doing it hayat. " He warned me with the utmost serious tone and I stiffened in my place.

"What?
What are going to do?
Will you hurt me?" I asked him in a week voice .

"No, I can never think of hurting you hayat until you oppose me in giving me what I need hayat .
You are my only best friend.
I'm sorry I hurted you many times because she told me to do them but I regret every moment of it. He said looking down at the ground.

"What?
What do you mean by that you hurted me many times?
Is that you who was after me all these years? " I asked him with tears in my voice.

He didn't uttered a word but instead he nodded his head in agreement.

"Why emir?
Why?
What had I ever done to you? " I asked him supporting the wall behind me as my legs left week at that moment.

"Please hayat, don't cry.
It's not your fault.
I just need something from you. " He said looking at me.

"What?" I said in low tone.

"Your locket."  He said.

"Locket?" I whispered in confusion.

"Yes, the locket which your dad gave you before dying. "He said looking at the locket hanging around my neck.

"Why emir?
Why do  you want the locket? " I asked him grabbing the locket into my hand.

"Please hayat, give it to me.
I need it.
She need it.
She said she will accept me only if  I'll kill you and sayan and give that locket to her." he said looking at my locket.

"She?
Who is she, emir?
Who wants to kill me and Sayan and
why does she need this locket and what is there in this locket ?  I asked him in a totally confused manner.
"Don't you dare ask about her hayat! "
She is everything to me.
I can't hear anything bad about her.
Do you understand? "He warned making me freeze

I immediately covered the locket with my hands and yelled,
"No emir,  I'll never give you this locket. It's my dad's last gift and my reason to feel him near me ."
Within a second his expressions changed it a devilish one .

"I can kill you and take it away from you hayat. But I don't think you wanted to die like this.
Away from Sayan ." He said and started nearing me with an evil face.
The that mere mention of Sayan's  name bursted the balloon of my tears . My heart doesn't stop loving him even if he broke it into million pieces
How can I hate him, but still love him?
I can't construe these emotions !
I hate him but I crave for his soothing touch which sends shiver down my spine, I crave for his smile which makes me smile, I crave for his eyes which holds my world in them, I crave for his heart which had a lot of love in it. I crave for his words which fills me and lifts me up like helium balloon. 

"Don't over stress your innocent ached heart dear, it only increases your pain ! " Emir said bringing me back to my senses.

I quickly grabbed the locket with one hand and tried to push him with the other hand. He stopped exactly an inch away from me and pointed the gun on my head.

"Give it to me hayat , I'm asking you for the last time. " He said and pulled the trigger.

"Over my dead body. " I said and took a deep breath. I immediately heard a slamming sound of the bullet making my head spin.

Hi dear aliens!

How are you?

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Actually I didn't planned writing the last two chapters and the present one. It was my best friend 'S idea to involve these chapters . So I followed her advice and I'm glad that I did as writing these chapters gave me the utmost happiness.
So I dedicate these 3 chapters to my bestie.
Love you idiot for guiding me and holding on to me in spite of all my weirdness.

Plz do vote ,share and comment if you guys liked it.

Keep smiling.

Stay blessed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

149K 12.5K 74
#1 in twistsandturns on 29/09/23 𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑨 𝑨𝑮𝑵𝑰𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑹𝑰 an Advocate. Fierce. Powerful. Intelligent. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Selfless? No, she's...
112K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
92.2K 3.6K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
159K 5K 47
DO NOT COPY MY WORK Mir's! The name itself screams power. Mir's are the most influential and rich nawab of the whole Karachi. Feared and Respected b...