Little Brother, Against the W...

By Megurashimono

This story is in a (Rewrite in PROGRESS) More

Meryid Kingdom
Lunatic Traitor of Humanity
Author's Note
A Dark Future that i don't want to accept!
Sorting things out
The Faulty Mouth
Clayder and History
Authors Note (2)
I didn't expect and mean it this way
I just want to read!!
No Magic Talent?
Author's Note (3)
To the Capital
Inner Demons
Primary Academy
Why don't you join us?
Brocon
Another Trouble!
Attack in the Capital
Rampage
Witch
The Perfect Match
Illusion and Hostage?
2 years from now
Is it really a Dream?
A Confession?
Drake Lilan
Has gone Crazy?
Accident
The Celebration
You're Troublesome
Punishment and Defending
Visiting
Not your expected guest
Glendale's Birthday
Her Brother?!
Wallace's Gift
Let's talk!
Cross path?
Allan
Second Meeting
Sage
Defy Fate
What day is today?
Mother
A Servant
Lady Anne
You're just a bunch of Lowly Animals
I'm the culprit
Unfeeling Well
Reincarnated persons are always OP
Are you afraid of me?
Glaciel's Potion #1
Father's Training Regiment
Western Continent
A Loyal Friend
My Precious Friends
Trouble Arrives
A talk with Demon King
Meeting the Heroine
Unexpected Gathering?
Best big brother
Conquer!
The Demon King in Brother 's body?
It's all Wallace's Fault
Reeducating Brother
Missing Case
Cute and Adorable Little brother
Important Matter
There was no Response
Evidence
Horrible Truth
Lust and Sloth
Rebellion
Three Robed person
A Quarrel
Goodbye
Please be careful!
Sleeping with Brother Glendale
Unintentional Accident
Nathan's Departure Drama
Letters
I'm not an Old man!
Depressed Brocons
Control
Let's play ~
A Confession Nightmare
So that's why...
I do really love you!
What feelings?!
Natalia's trouble
Doggy
Welcome back, Young master
While in the Ship
Fahren Blaze
Speculation
Entrance Test
Newbie Rankings: First Round
Newbie Rankings: Second Round
Clubs
Choices
Discussion
Interview
You're messing with me!!
First Class and Trouble
What a great change!
Chatty Noble Girls
The Host Club
The Trouble at the Party
Sweeping and Punishment
Proper
Got Caught?
Sleeping together
Unlucky
The Request
What are you doing?
A Tree Kabedon?
Diversion
Monster Dissection Club Troubles
Lumina Von Paris Quartel Ⅸ️
The Character Information .. #1
Behind the Scenes #1
Something is off
Business at Night?
Can't you just act normal?
Intimacy
King's Route
Information
A thing that exist...
Awkward things are over
Selfoid Lawrok
Going Outside
Eavesdropping?
A Contract?
Getting Together?
Revenge!
Darkness
Broken
You are Weird
Behind The Scenes #2

Doll and Doll Collector Plus Trouble

6.2K 393 25
By Megurashimono

Updated:05/07/19

I think this world will be the death of me. It just keep giving me surprises and scares that would be bad for my heart. I wouldn't never expect that the facial paralysis lolita will get engage with the Living Doll Collector.

Drake Lilan look towards Ebony as she curtsey. He bowed and kissed her hand just like the gentleman he is..

It's creepy....

" I want a popcorn and a blanket.. It's feels like I am watching a horror movie."

" I would never expect that for someone like me, there would be someone who was willing to be my future husband." (Ebony)

" What are you saying? Young Lady Ebony you're beautiful." (Drake Lilan)

Drake Lilan suddenly stroke Ebony's hair which the latter has still an impassive expression.

I saw many jealous young girls gritting their teeths while looking at the engage couple including my sister.
" Why Prince Parson didn't come? If only he come here...." (Grace)

His smile is really creepy...

" Everyone knows that I have been infected by inner demon. The Desidia Curse has taken my capability of expressing my emotions and Desidia curse are incurable. " (Ebony)

What?! She has an inner demon?

" Everyone knows that the Daughter of Prime Minister is defective. "(Ebony)

She stopped talking as she look at him. Probably she was doing the mind reading thing now...

I hope she discover what is behind that mask and discover the darkness beneath it..

" are you trying to sound poetic? "

' shut up!'

" Ebony, you're not defective. I will properly take care of you just like a precious collection that needs to be treasured. " (Drake Lilan)

" Collection? " (Ebony)

Go and discover the darkness!!

" It's nothing." (Drake Lilan)

He almost slipped his tongue about his precious collections.

This one is in the Lilan Household and knows where is that Collection House is located. He's father didn't even know a thing about his collection.. Drake Lilan has already gone beyond the sane point. He has already begun creating his precious collection. Is he doing this on his own will or is he just being controlled by avaritia curse?

If i can uncover his dirtiness my problem will be solve and there will be no future victims for his grotesque doll collection or if I can save him from avaritia curse....he was just a child after all. I can also just avoid him and do nothing.. My life is important, I can't just risk it for a person like him.

Am I selfish?

" everyone is selfish... It's not your fault if you do nothing to save him."

" But even it is for Political Reasons, This Lady is glad for the engagement." (Ebony)

Drake Lilan suddenly look at Ebony with a bright smile on his face.

" It isn't just for political reasons." (Drake Lilan)

What? So he's admitting that it includes political reasons..

" So blunt.. "

" Lady Ebony is Beautiful.. Even you can't express yourself properly I know that you have a kindness inside your heart." (Drake)

Is he flirting?! The lines are cheesy!

" Thank you." (Ebony)

Ebony somehow try to smile but it looks creepy too. Don't try to smile if you truly can't smile with your facial paralysis.

" They look like a perfect couple."
(Ignite)

Ignite walk towards me, his hair is slightly messy with some cuts on his clothes. He isn't on par compared to Glendale and Wallace's sparkling because I'm so handsome aura but he still looks good and refreshing. He was above average compared to normal looking people. It must be because he wasn't a capture target.. No matter what interaction you did in the game your relationship status with him would be friends, classmates, neutral, dislike or enemies. He is just another mystery that I am slowly learning just like Ebony Volt.

That reminds me.. Clayder wasn't a capture target. Why is he so good looking?! I know that there is a Servant Route and he isn't Clayder.

" Brother Ignite, how was the spar?"

" You're Brother is getting better with his Sword skills." (Ignite)

He looks exhausted and hurt. Is there really need to spar while in the party? They are so devoted in training their sword skills. They're so hard working.... How admirable!

I remember that I have healing ointment in my storage ring.

" Don't worry Bro-"

" Glaciel." ( Glendale)

" What is it?"

When did he just appeared?

" Nothing." (Glendale)

"......"

The heck?! You just called this one for nothing.

After informing everyone the engagement between Drake Lilan and Ebony Volt, the ceremony of classes which Drake Lilan is announced to be a Fire Mage I can only smile and say 'hehe..' who are you trying to fool? this one wouldn't fall for it! There are food and drinks in the party but I'm in no mood to eat as I remember where house I am right now and what is lurking somewhere in their basement. of course, the dancing event is one of the must to do in the party but...

I don't know how to dance and Glaciel didn't take any dance lessons at all, it's a pity that I really don't like to dance either.

I saw Sister Grace dancing with Brother Glendale, everyone was giving them the admiring looks.

" How admiring ~ Duke Argentawn was really blessed with two talented child."

" You're right."

" I wish I was beautiful as Lady Grace."

" Why I wasn't blessed with Glendale's sword skills?"

" She is a very talented Water Mage."

" Young Master Glendale is so good looking! "

" Despite how talented they are... It's a pity the third child isn't."

" Don't mind them.. "

' I know.'

" He was the harbinger of bad luck to their family."

" That's true. Did Duke Argentawn two exceptional genius child take all of the blessings that's why there's nothing left for the third child? "

What's with them? My mood now is taking for worse. They know that I am here in the party but they're talking behind my back?

" lately he has been acting like a good person. "

" It was a bluff. "

" A scheme to deceive us. "

" Do you think a person like him would change for a better?"

" It is just a ploy. He must be planning something."

" He was learning to be scheming and deceitful. "

" Why would he just decide to change all of a sudden? It must be he want something since there was no Mother to give him everything he wants. "

I look at the gossiping young ladies and glared at them. They flinched and look fearfully at me.

" Are you enjoying talking behind my back? Should I shut your mouth? Or stab your neck? It would be lovely if I can't hear you speak. "

"" we're sorry! ""

" If I heard you again next time. I would be glad to shut you all."

I decided to leave and walk on the corner of the party where i can watch the children dance peacefully. I look at the foods and express my anger by biting viciously at the poor cupcake.

" Eh? Isn't that Young Master Glaciel?"
" You're right, Young Master Glaciel i didn't expect to see you here."

I look at them and saw their familiar faces. 2 of them was Marquis Lilan 2nd and 3rd Child. One was a chubby child which was the only son of Viscount Haris, One was Viscount Mylar's and another was Marquis Gertrude Son.

" We invited him and but I didn't expect he would come and attend the party. Usually young master Glaciel refused attending parties.." (Daren Lilan)

" Likewise i didn't expect to also meet you all here. Shouldn't you be at the center of attention at the party? "

" We decided to rest young master. "(Daren)

I truly didn't expect to meet this guys. I avoided them when they approached this one at the Academy and explained that I wouldn't create trouble and didn't need their help. They didn't take it properly but the next days they ignored this one and I expected that things were over. These children are my former minions and lackeys.

" Young Master Glaciel how was the party was it to your liking? " (Nathan Gertrude)

" It looks fun."

I make a fake smile while looking at them. Please don't make trouble here since i don't want to make my reputation more worse. I know that they must be planning something.. Duke Argentawn would be in the shitty mode if I created trouble here and I would unexpectedly offend the Doll Collector and definitely take a grudge on this poor and misfortunate person.

" How will you enjoy the Celebration if you don't participate in the dance? " ( Lance Haris)

" It was a beautiful sight watching everyone dance. I think I would be fine if I just stay here while I appreciated their dancing skills. I have still-"

" Can't it be that Young Master Glaciel doesn't know how to dance? It can't be right? " ( Daniel Lilan)

I smiled wryly at them.

".. that's right i can't dance."

They look at me surprised as I admitted it to them. Are you happy now? I will just admit it to don't make things matters worse. Then they look at me and started laughing.

" Young Master, do you really think you could fool everyone with your act? " ( Ezer Mylar)

" you said that you are not creating more trouble and be an obedient good child before to us but you didn't attend the academy for one week." (Daren Lilan)

" Who would believe in your lies? "(Ezer)

" You're acting like a changed person but nobody would believe you. "(Daniel)

" You're a fake and a liar. "(Lance)

I gritted my teeth as I glared at them. They smirked at me and laughed.

" See? It was just a pretense. "(Daren)

" Young Master, you should stop the act now. "(Daniel)

Glaciel calm down they're just kids. I sighed and look at them calmly.

" I have really changed my ways. I don't a bunch of children like you to bother my life. "

I started to walk away from them but
Nathan suddenly pulled my hand and let it go but it cause me to lose my balance and stumble to the ground. Curse you Nathan! Damn you frail and weak body!

" Young Master Glaciel are you alright?" (Nathan)

Nathan fake a concerned look and tone at me. So infuriating!!

" Young Master you're clothes are dirty." (Ezer)

" Hmm... Why did you're clothes look plain? Young Master, you currently look like a commoner like now."
( Lance)

" That's right speaking of commoner aren't you a commoner too young master?" (Daniel Lilan)

Daniel smirked as he look down at me. I glared at him as I patted my clothes and stand up.

" It was said that Lady Anne has an illicit affair with someone.. just looking at young master you would already know the truth." (Nathan)

I have enough of this Kids.....I shouldn't bother coming to this party even Duke Argentawn would punish me! I hate those gossiping ladies! Talking behind my back, how dare they! I changed but mistaken my good intentions for bad..

I'm tired...

**************

Some people notice the commotion that was going on the corner. Glendale frowned and quickly go with Grace and Ignite.

They saw Glaciel standing up and glared at the five.

" Me a commoner? That's impossible. How can you prove that I'm a commoner? Did you have an evidence that I'm a commoner? Are you there when my mother was having an illicit affair that you said? "

" That's -" (Nathan)

" You dare to talk about Mother like that?!?"

They suddenly saw Glaciel raising his leg and Nathan blocking his stomach with Wind barrier but never would they expect that the leg would change direction and kick his precious thing.

" Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

They can hear Nathan's scream of agony. Ignite was sure that it even surpass the power of Herald's kick and Wallace's level of scream of agony.

" It's true that I can't dance but can you also dance like them? I was lazy and didn't like to study? So who cares?"

" I was lazy before.. I don't like to study.. And have a bad attitude to everyone.. You know lately I am starting to change my attitude for the better.. "

Glaciel glared at the remaining four who was trembling while staring at him.

" then there was My mother, She was a nice person. She wouldn't never betray Father. So how dare you to VILLIFY and DESECRATE my Mother's innocence. I was very lucky to have her as she was the best mother in the world! "

Glaciel punched Ezer face and kicked his stomach.

" There's three to go. I decided to don't bother with you anymore and you all approached this one taunting and insulting me. I'm wearing plain clothes so what? It's my life! so why are you butting your shitty faces for? Mind your own business and go **** off in the corner! "

Lance suddenly come forward and hitted Glaciel with his Water Arrow.

" ****! How dare you! Tch! How lame. is this your Magic that you are proud of? "

Glaciel smirked as he look at the direction of the noble girls.

" It's true that i don't have a magic talent. But why would you compare this one with my Brother and Sister? You know it was tiring listening to your dirty mouths and talking behind my back. I was trying to change and being nice but you all accused me having some motives. "

Glaciel slowly walk towards Lance while he remove the Water arrow thay pierce on his left hand. He raised his leg and Kicked Lance in the face.

" You're just a disgusting fat pig! I don't like comparing me with other people and most of all my Big brother and Sister! So what if they have magic? So what if they are talented? What if the two of them are genius? The heck!! **** nobles!! **** people that always talking behind my back! **** that talent, **** that magic, **** this crazy world!! Next time I heard someone talking behind my back I would really glad to shut your mouth! Pui!"

Glaciel spouted saliva at the two Lilan Siblings looking at Glaciel in disbelief while touching their clothes which has Glaciel's Saliva.

" It's a pity. That i am currently too small to spout saliva on you're faces. You two are very disgusting."

" You are the disgus-" (Daniel)

" Say that again and choose between those three."

Glaciel pointed the three injured examples while smirking evilly, causing Daniel to flinch and back away.

" You should be thankful to you're big brother that he is currently celebrating his birthday and i decided to don't injure you're precious body. Hahahahaha.. I'm glad that everyone didn't intervene."

Glaciel look at the surroundings and the noble children with a mocking expression on his face.

" You know you can ask me to stop being a nice and obedient little good boy If you want. Then I can show everyone how bad I can become. Maybe in the future you can expect me to truly become a shitty Scum villain? A monster that kills everyone and destroy everything... Just one word and I will stop being nice. I will stop trying to change.. Jeez! I've been an unstable emotional roller-coaster.. "

Yawn...

" I have enough of this Party! Right, just pass my gift to your Maniac Brother. I spended a lot of money and effort because of it."

Glaciel throw the Gift to Daren's face and slowly walk towards the Distance. It was obvious that he was leaving the Celebration as he exited the Lilan Household.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 565 33
Some people are more unlucky than others, Evelyn knows this more than most, after being kidnapped from her house she finds herself at the mercy of cr...
7 1 5
"In a world where power begets betrayal, a prince's insatiable ambition sets in motion a cataclysmic chain of events. As he ascends to the coveted th...
22.9K 734 16
[ WILL BE RE-WRITTEN! ] I am going to completely re-write this story!
463 19 7
After finally succumbing to death, Gavin finds himself reborn into a new world. While accompanying his friend on a journey, he starts to feel a sense...