His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

I'm shook, they shook (33)

45.2K 1.3K 397
By tom-yumke

"Don't ruin other people happiness just because you can't find your own."

☆☆☆

I wake up by sloppy kisses peppering all over my face, making me purr and whimper in delight. Two warm arms were wrapped around my whole frame, making me drown in a pool of my own sweat.

I was suffocating from the heat.

    "Good morning, my beautiful princess", a husky voice mutters against my throat, nipping on the flesh.

My eyelids open up, one by one, setting on the breathtaking beast who's cherishing me in his muscular arms.

The air stills for a moment. All life around me seemed lost.

Our eyes bored into each other's, trying to read all the unknown mysteries lying behind those mesmerizing orbs.

I found my breath hitching in the back of my throat.

If this was a dream, I would never want to wake up every again.

My hands reach out without any of my consent, tracing a line on his unshaven cheekbone. The tiny stubbles tickled my hand, making me giggle softly.

His metallic grey eyes soften. The grey flood was frisking in an elegant way around the onyx pupil which was growing in pure amore.

A swell grows in my chest, taking all place in, tightening my thorax.

"You need to shave", I finally murmur under my breath, shrunking my nose in distaste.

I shift my attention to the tiny stubbles covering his face, caressing them with the palm of my hand.

The corner of his lips curve up into a tired grin. He still looked sleepy, making my heart flutter from the cuteness. He rubs his eyes, yawning softly.

"You don't like this?", he questioned on a husky morning voice, placing his hand over mine.

I shake my head in utter disfavour, mouthing a quiet: "no".

"Too bad", he gushes, pinching my nose softly.

A frustrated groan left my mouth, a frown settling between my brows.

Why did he make me feel like an infant, a tiny, fragile doll perhaps a princess.

"You didn't want to sleep in my bed last night. I'm also going against your demand as revenge", he wiggles his brow in amuse, looking like a playful bad boy.

     No shit, m'boy.

I'm never sleeping in that bed again.

I remember seeing a stain a couple of weeks ago. I never thought of anything, but it was his...

Eww!!!!

"Okay, I guess you're going to sleep back in YOUR bed tonight and I'm sleeping ALONE in this guest bedroom", I declare on a steady tone, no trace of amuse could be heard in my voice.

His eyes widen in shock, his mouth falls open before realisation comes down to him.

     "You play dirty", he implies, narrowing his eyes.

I can only grin wickedly, biting softly in the smooth flesh of his arms.

"I'm a bad girl", I blurt out, winking softly.

He groans in approval.

A deep shade of red creeps up my face when I finally realise what I've said.

So embarrassing.

What has gotten into me? Am I sick? I must be very sick. I'll never say something like this certainly not to this ruthless, but nonetheless very ravishing billionaire.

I struggle out of his hold, but his arms only tighten, pinning me down in the cloudy mattress.

His metallic grey eyes were twinkling with the warmth of pure adoration and love.

    Love for me, all for me.

    "My bad girl", he breathes out, rubbing his nose against mine into an Eskimo kiss. The tiredness breaking in his voice. He was still very sleepy.

His face comes down, kissing my chin in the morning haze. It was a wake up call kiss.

He leans all his weight on me, plopping his head back on the pillow. His eyes were closed, facing me. His lips parted a bit, breathing evenly.

He fell back to sleep.

I consider to wake him up, but change my mind directly. He looked beyond exhausted. I would feel bad if I wake him up.

I was lying their, observing him like the sick stalker I am. The minutes went by with in silence, his breathing expending in the room.

He looks so peaceful.

A shaky sigh passed my lips. I turn to lie on my back, facing the pearled coloring ceiling.

I lay my arms over my eyes, covering them. I was thinking deeply. My heart pounding on an inhuman speed. Different emotions grew in my chest.

I must stop thinking about him.

It was a thing impossible for me to do. His presence made me alert. He was right beside me. His warmth radiating over my whole body, sending a chill down my spine.

A picture of Leah randomly pops up in my mind.

Bruh.

Way to destroy the mood.

Thinking about her, what will happen?

Oh well...

☆☆☆

    "... so in the end I finally knew that It was all that sneaky bitc- I mean snakes plan. Nobody could ever guess one will be that evil. I still don't know how she stole his bracelet", I blurt everything out in one deep breath.

Marc was sitting in the chair in front of me, listening with his dry gaze. I had utter pity with him that he needed to listen to my endless rant.

We were back in Mason's office, killing our time by speaking, because Mason is back in a meeting.

I needed to drag Mason to the building this morning, because he kept on cuddling me in the bed. He almost was late for the meeting with some Spanish business men.

     Man, how many hours can one sleep?

"Hey Marc, how is Nathan? I haven't seen him in a loooong while."

I pout my lips slightly, missing my best friend. He's probably watching some KUWTK in his unicorn onesie, sprinkling his 'magic glitter' in the air.

Marc's face immediately lit up by the appellation of his love. A sly pink blush covers his cheeks till his ears.

"He's great", is the only thing he utters, but his face already gives the answer away.

A giggle leaves my mouth. I feel reborn, like I'm back in my teenage years again where I'm crushing with my best friend on a very hot boy, but only I never had those years.

    "Let's eat I'm hungry", I say before dragging him to the 26th floor.

     "Hi Faye, you're here", I get greeted by George who's sitting with the others.

I immediately take place between John and Christina. I smile at them seeing that they are eating some burritos and tacos.

Hmm, I'm craving.

Everyone looks behind me with a questioning looks, making me feel awkward.

I turn around, seeing Marc standing in the dark corner. He had a chill aura around him, intimidating everyone with his stern posture. He wasn't moving standing there like a dead mannequin.

"Don't mind him", I shrug it easily off, reaching for a bottle of water.

All eyes widen, nodding unsurely.

"Faye, are you feeling better? I was worried about you. You looked really pale yesterday", Christina asks in all kindness, putting her hand on mine.

"Thank you for caring. I feel all better now", I respond, giving her a soft smile.

We all ate in joy, laughing and speaking .

I also got up, feeding Marc. Nate will kill me if his boyfriend will starve because of me. I went back to sit with the rest, joining them.

"Faye, do you really like Brussels sprouts?", John asks in horror.

"Yeah, they're yummy", I answer casually, making him almost faint in front of me.

I shift to my left. I don't care if he dies, but just don't die next to me.

"Oh my, people!", Lauren screams dramatically, making me roll my eyes.

Everyone and their mother turn their head to look at her who's standing in the middle of the room.

"Mr. William came back from the meeting and Leah just went to his office!"

Every single mouth gapes open before loud chitchatting of everyone fills the room.

     "She's probably giving him a head", Leon yells through the room, making everyone nod, going accord with him.

Marc sends a nervous look my way, making me shrug my head.

It's okay. He said he loves me, right?

He loves me, I chant like a mantra.

    "What do you do in your free time?", Christina asks out of thin air. I turn to look at her.

A little smile escapes my lips of her friendliness to change the subject.

     "I like to chase my chicken"

I got a 'WTF IS HER PROBLEM' look, but I couldn't care less, because it worked for a moment. For a little moment I forgot him before everything came back 1000 times stronger.

I guess he really can't get off of my damn mind.

     That little wanker.

☆☆☆

"AAAAAH!"

An ear deafening screech mixed with crying whimpers louded through the whole room, making everyone shut up.

I could already tell who it was by the high pitch voice and the familiar warmth radiating over the room.

It had such a powerful, dominating power which could get everyone to submit for the head.

My head snaps to where the sound comes from.

Mason stood solid, a horrific scowl was written on his handsome features, making Marc look 100 times less intimidating.

Leah on the other hand was shaking with complete fear. Her knees were buckling while her cheeks were stained with tears. She was a whimpering and crying mess, trying to get his tight hold from her arms.

Mason was grasping Leah's arm tightly in pure disgust. It seemed like he had dragged her all the way from his office to here.

     Uncomfortable silence.

No one dared to make a single sound in fear.

"Let me make it clear", he barked through the room, mercilessly may I add.

I gulped. He radiated power, a power which was almost inhuman. My heart was beating loudly in my chest.

"I and this woman never had anything", he snaps in disgust, finally loosing his hold on her, making her fall down on her knees.

"Is this some type of extreme bdsm?", Krista whispers under her breath.

I immediately had compassion with Leah. Her whole body was quivering in complete fear and humiliation.

Mason bows down before tearing the bracelet from her arms.

"You stole what's mine", he hisses dangerously before standing straight up.

"Another thing", he announces on a bitter cold tone, sending a chill shiver down my spine.

His metallic grey eyes scan the room before resting on my tense frame. His face immediately soften and a deep longing and love glaze over his eyes.

He licks his lips before stalking to me, taking slick menacing paces.

He comes to a halt an arm away from me before he bows down, capturing my lips in a breathtaking kiss.

His hands wrap behind my neck, pulling me closer. I keep my eyes closed, my mouth agape of me trying to process everything, but his soft lips exploring every cavern in my mouth doesn't seem to help at all.

When his lips finally leave mine I hear him growl through the room.

"This is my future wife. The one who I will spend the rest of my life with."

I'm shook, they shook... TRUMP SHOOK.

☆☆☆

HI LOVELIES!

HELLA IMPORTANT!!!

I really can't update till like over more than a week, because I'm going to London with my school and we're like lost tourists from Belgium so we're going to do 16267281 activities on a day. I hope you guys can understand me : ).

BUT... someone had commented on maybe doing a Q&A chapter. Thank you for that, boo.

So if you have a question about 'His Fake Assistant' you can ask it or if you just have a personal question you could also ask it. You may ask more than 1 question. You can ask literally EVERYTHING.

I really hope you guys have some questions or else I will look really pathetic (T_T) if you don't ask me anything.

Have a nice day or night and see you soon.

XOXO
LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4M 716K 59
When Hailey Evans, an aspirant employee of the marketing department in one of the most wealthiest companies in the states finds herself in trouble wi...
104K 3.7K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...
342 70 29
Evelyn's entry in New York was a turning point in her life. She insulted Billionaire Sebastien Robinson because of some misunderstanding. Once she wa...
231K 7.8K 30
Daphne Miller moved to Boston to escape the ghosts of her past. She hid behind a mask of happiness and acted like everything was ok, but when her pas...