Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

20: Waterfalls

8.2K 289 165
By KingMotha

Don't go chasing waterfalls, Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to, I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all, But I think you're moving too fast - TLC

Tristian Veracì

It's been two days since Christmas. It's safe to say I had a nice Christmas. Here I am with two great dudes that I genuinely like and no major problems. I don't understand why the holidays always have a certain way of bringing people together. We should be this close throughout the year honestly. Per usual I'm the last one to wake up in the morning. I like to shower and brush my teeth all in one action. I get out walking down the hall to my room. I look inside seeing my cousin laying on my bed.

" You. Out. " I say tossing my dirty clothes over in the corner.

" Why couldn't you go to the guest room? " He asks, still laying there.

" Because this is my room! You're a guest and should be in the room with that word in front of it. " I smile.

He groans annoyingly getting up from the bed. " Punk. " He pushes my shoulder attempting to walk out. I kick him in his butt shutting the door before he could attempt to hit me again.

I look in my closet after putting on my deodorant and underwear. I figured I'd wear something casual since I really have no plans today. Some joggers and a plain shirt will do. I go over to my mirror brushing out my hair. It's so much that I don't know what to do with. A haircut may be in my future. Once that task was done I put on my clothes.

The aroma of breakfast crept into my nostrils. I could go for a bite. I connect my phone to the charger opening my door to go down the stairs. I jog down making my way towards the kitchen. I could see Zamiere sitting at the table as I approach the kitchen. I walk in seeing Mom at the stove. I walk over kissing her cheek.

" Good morning baby. " She says, stirring the scrambled eggs.

" Good morning. " I walk over to the table. " Ugly. " I say to Zamiere.

" I look better than you hater. " He argues.

" Lies I tell you! " I shout.

" Both of you two are very handsome. " Mom says, placing down the plate of scrambled eggs onto the table.

" Thanks, Auntie. " He smiles. She rubs his head as he sticks his tongue out at me. Ever since we were young Zamiere and I always were into competition. Everything I did he had to do better. He was like a brother to me in a way. I often wished my Mom had other kids. I would say he's my closest cousin.

Mom places the waffles, bacon, and breakfast ham on the table. She sat with us handing us our plates. We take them putting food on our plates. Once that was done we joined hands for grace.

" Zamiere say grace. " Mom directed.

" Thank You, Lord, for all of this food in front of us. Thank you for our health. Thank you for the gift of family, and being able to live every day with your grace. Thank you for all the blessings you bestow upon us. Jesus bless this food and the woman the cooked it. In Jesus name, we pray... "

" Amen. " We all say together dropping hands and digging into our food. The air was filled with the noise of us chewing. Our forks scrape against the plates making other unnecessary noise.

" So Tristian how did your date end up going with that boy? " Mom asks, suddenly.

" You know his name Ma... " I say in between chewing. " Say it! "

" Brison. " She rolls her eyes.

" Auntie you letting him run around with these fast little boys. "

" You're one to talk! " I shout covering my mouth from food spitting out.

" Nigga I got my one. "

" Where did you two end up going? " Mom asks again.

" He took me to the bowling alley. " I answer.

" Nigga cheap as fuck. " Zamiere laughs.

" He's really not. It was on Christmas Day and not much was open. Mind your business. " I sassed.

" Zamiere stop cussing for one. Two, let Tristian finish. "

" Thank You, Mama. Anyways, he took me to the bowling alley. He ended up giving me my gift. "

" What did he give you? "

" Brace yourself. " I take a swig of my orange juice before answering. " He gave me a box the held two tickets inside. "

" Tickets to what? "

" Two tickets for a cruise for I think two weeks or so. After graduation is when the tickets are for. "

" That's actually pretty dope. I might end up doing that for Pièrre. "

" Don't be stealing my dude's gestures. " I laugh.

" So are going to go? After all he has put you through how do you genuinely feel about him at this point? "

" I really like him. I feel as though he is coming out of his shell for me. He's really putting forth the effort to show me he's in this with me. Even when I don't ask him to do so. "

" Well, as long you are happy baby. I still think you and that Emon boy has a shot. " She just had to sneak that one in there.

" I don't want to cross that boundary with him though Mom. I genuinely just would like a decent male friend that I can talk to about my boy problems, and he can give me insight from a straight perspective. " I plan on telling her about Emon just not right now. Even though she has made it vocal who she likes more.

" Okay, So who is Emon? " Zamiere asks.

" He's a friend of mines that Mom is pushing me to date even though he's straight and doesn't like boy box. "

" Kill the visual. " He laughs. As if he doesn't eat booty himself.

" You like these little hood rats child. "

" I am my mother's son. You liked Daddy. " I say, sipping my OJ again. She looked at me with a wry expression. She shouldn't come for me if she doesn't want to be shaded. " Zamiere... " I call out as he looking up from eating. He thought he was safe?

" Huh? "

" How has Pièrre been? " I ask, smiling. I would love to hear what he has put him through now.

" He's been good. He's mad at me right now. "

" Why? " Mom asks.

" Because he didn't want me to go out of town. He just doesn't trust me. I do get tired of having to apologize for my mistakes. "

" A mistake is once. Cheating several times is another. I wouldn't trust your ass either. "

" I accepted full responsibility for my mistakes. I hate him not being able to look at me the same. I'm becoming a better boyfriend though. I just didn't like the ultimatum. If you go see your family and leave me here that shows me you don't care about me. "

" I didn't know he said that. I do understand how he feels Zamiere. You know what the boy goes through. You intentionally hurt him cous. I know you don't want to hear it, but you were wrong in that instance. You can't run away from the topic forever. "

" You're right. I don't want to talk about it anymore. " He shrugs.

" I agree with Tristian but you are a grown man. You have to learn for yourself as you grow. Tristian we can't judge him when we don't know his situation. However, Pièrre is a good boy Zamiere. You better stop doing what you're doing before you lose him."

" You're right Auntie. " He nods.

" Oh, But when I just said the same thing I got a whole attitude. "

" Just let it go Tristian. " He mumbles. Mom kicks my leg lightly under the table. I look at her as she shakes her head. I knew what that meant so I just dropped it.

" So Zamiere are you going to come hang out with me and my friend? " I ask, trying to lighten the mood. You know. A good gesture.

" Who your friend? "

" His name is Imari. We just gonna have some drinks. "

" I can't drink. "

" So. I want you to get out of the house with me. You can't just not meet my best friend. You'll love him. You two are just alike. "

" What he look like? "

" You needn't worry about that. You have a boyfriend Zamiere. Remember that. " I raise up from the table to put my dirty dish in the sink. I need to go check my notifications and change my clothes to meet up with Imari.

- - - - - - - -

" You should've been traded this in. The car is raggedy as shit. " Zamiere ranted, dragging the features of my car.

" First of all my car is not raggedy. It just needs some tender love and care. "

" The amount of money you have spent on repair could've bought you a new car. "

" This was my first car. I don't want it just get rid of it because she's gotten a bit old. "

" A bit? Your seatbelt is about to break off! I told you my Mom's has a car that she doesn't even drive sitting in the yard. You could buy that from her. "

" If I should get a new car it definitely won't be used. This was my Dad's old car. Don't do me. You are a guest in the car. Riding with me is a privilege, not a right hun. "

" I'm tired of your empty threats. " He scoffs, changing the song on the aux.

" I don't know why you doing that because we are here. " I turn into the parking lot of the bar. I hadn't been back here since I first got drunk with Imari. Not forgetting how I embarrassed myself with Emon.

" About damn time. You drive slow as hell. You should have let me drive. We would have been here in under ten minutes. "

I look over at him after parallel parking. " Isn't speeding what got your license suspended in the first place? "

" You love to throw my business back in my face huh? "

" Boy get out of my car. " We both exit the car. After locking the doors we make our way to the entrance of the bar. I liked that we didn't have to show our identification just to enter. I think that was mainly because they sell food here too, and families come here to eat. We walk through the door seeing a moderate crowd in here. It looked so different from last time I was here.

" Well, look who it is! " I hear someone say from my left. Zamiere and I look over seeing the bartender looking at us.

" You know me? " I ask.

" Not personally. I served you and your friend some drinks. Both of you two got slumped. You were sitting at the bar talking to my boy Emon. "

" Oh Yeah... " I laugh. I didn't remember him from a pint of milk. " How you been? "

" I've been good. Just been working. What brings you up here? "

" My cousin and I just wanted to get out of the house. Is there a booth available? "

" Yeah, It's one over towards the screens. "

" Appreciate that. " I first bump him as Zamiere and I walk over. We spot the empty booth taking a seat in it. I slide over the menu looking at their selection of drinks.

" You gonna buy me one? " Zamiere asks.

" No. I don't support underage drinking. " I grin. " You'll have a soda. "

" Fuck you, bro. " He pouts. I don't reply because he'll get over it eventually. " So Who is this Brison dude Auntie doesn't like so much? "

" I go to school with him. We've been talking for a long while. He finally stopped playing and just asked me to be his. I said yes but I don't really know if I should've. "

" Why not? "

" It's just a complicated situation for me. You wouldn't understand the specifics. "

" Try me. " He sits forward.

" You haven't been seeing me calling you? " A voice says tapping me on the shoulder.

I turn around looking at an annoyed Imari. " My phone is on silent. I forgot to change that. My bad. "

" I'm sure you did. " He rolls his eyes, looking over at Zamiere. " Oh! Introductions. I didn't know you were on a date. "

I laugh. " You're an idiot. "

Zamiere clears his throat. " I'm not his dude. I have better taste. I'm his cousin. "

He smacks himself on the forehead. " I am so sorry. I forgot he was coming in town. "

" Zamiere this is my best friend in the whole state Imari. Imari this is my annoying favorite cousin Zamiere. "

Zamiere holds his hand out. " Pleasure to meet you. "

" Likewise. " He shakes his hand. " Scoot, so I could sit down. " He says to Zamiere as he slides over. " You didn't tell me your cousin would look this good Tris. " Imari leans over saying as if Zamiere isn't sitting there and could hear him.

" You don't look so bad yourself. " He smirks, licking his lips.

I look at Zamiere in disbelief. He has a whole boyfriend. This exact reason is why Pièrre didn't trust him. A repeated cycle.

" How old are you? " Imari asks.

"I'm nineteen. "

"Whoops. Too young for me. You still in diapers little baby. "

He chuckles. " Age ain't nothing but a number. This dick ain't young. "

" Okay, Ew. " I interject.

" You a Top? " Imari asks. I look at him shocked that he's even actually entertaining this conversation.

" Yeah. " Zamiere answers.

" Too bad. " Imari shrugs. " I'm a Verse Top. "

" I only heard Verse. You'll be my Bottom. " His hand went below the table. I really need a save from this disturbing scene that was playing out in front of me. It was almost like I wasn't existing right now.

I look around the bar seeing Emon walk through the front door. He may not come when you want him to but he always comes on time! I raise up slightly waving my hand so he could see me. He looked around the room nodding at me once he saw me. He stopped by the bar speaking to the same guy that spoke to us. I sit back down seeing Imari and Zamiere whispering to each other. He's going to regret this before the day is over with.

Once he walked over to the table I stand to give him a hug. By now Zamiere and Imari were looking at us. We pull away as I turn to introduce him. " Zamiere and Imari I want you both to meet Emon my um... He's my... "

" His boyfriend. " He steps forward shaking Imari's and Zamiere's hand.

" Boyfriend? " Zamiere says looking at me with a confused expression.

" Nice to meet you. " Imari says. I guess he could sense the awkward air. " Join us. "

Emon and I sit down. There was a noticeable silence at the table. I knew it was mainly on Zamiere and Imari's part because they knew that I was already with Brison. To see it happen in front of them probably took them back a bit.

" I just want to formally say Thank You for getting Tristian and I home safely when we got drunk. " Imari says.

" It wasn't a problem. I was just looking out. Anything could've happened. " Emon says.

" How long you been with my cousin? "

" I been feeling him for a while. It started when I changed his tire and grew from there. It's been a few bumps in the road, but I wouldn't have it any different. "

" I can respect you for that. I care about my cousin and I don't want to see him hurt. "

" I wouldn't do that. I like his lil ass too much. You ever felt somebody so much that it scares you? You don't want to make them upset because it kills you for them to be angry with you. You don't want to hurt them but you do unintentionally. I try to avoid that. He's actually the first guy I've ever been with. I'm new to this whole thing, and I can't say I'll be perfect but I'm learning more each day. "

" That's so sweet. He's a keeper. " Imari says. " Well, my Best friend isn't complaining and neither am I. Y'all look good together. "

" Same bro. " Zamiere says.

" Now that we have that over. " I laugh wiping the sweat from my forehead. We all laugh together.

" Are you two together? " Emon asks, pointing between Imari and Zamiere.

They both look at each shaking their heads no. " We just met each other. He's cool though. "

" Here are drinks for you all on the house. " The guy from the bar comes over placing a tray with four glasses on the table.

" Appreciate that Willie. " Emon grabs his hand smacking it. He walks off and we each grab our own glasses. Emon holds up his glass and we do the same. " Let's toast to new beginnings. Closing out another chapter in life and opening a new one. A new year is approaching and it'll bring much more excitement. " We all clink our glasses together taking a sip of the alcoholic beverage. Zamiere thinks he's slick drinking with us, but I'll let it slide this one time.

Next Day

" This is a long little drive. " Zamiere groans putting his forehead on the window.

" I didn't even want to go, but my Mom keeps badgering me about it. " I shrug. I continue to focus on the road with my mind running a mile a minute. So much was happening in my head right now.

" Why do you dislike your Dad so much? He really has been trying to make it up to you and your Mom from what I know. "

" I don't hate him. I hate what he did. Our family was so close. He chose to cheat on my Mom and get someone else pregnant. You can not justify that. On top of which he was embezzling all of that Money from his own Best friend. Then, shot him when he was confronted. Now that's 18 years of my life he's going to miss out on. "

" I can see your resentment. That is still your Dad though Tristian. You can't keep walking around with this chip on your shoulder. "

" Which is why after all this time I'm going to see him. I need to forgive him for my sake. Mom has so why shouldn't I? I'm not going to let him back in so soon. If this will get my Mom off of my back then I'll participate. "

" Hmm. " He says and places his head back on the window. The rest of the ride was quiet. The radio drowned out the thoughts I had in my head. A forty-five minute later drive later brought me to the prison. " Leave the keys so I can listen to the radio. "

I put all of my items inside of my armrest compartment. I toss him the keys as I get out of the car. I walk to the entrance of the prison feeling an empty feeling in my stomach. I go through the medal detectors of the entrance walking to the front desk. I sign in getting on the elevator to go to the visitation waiting room. I go through another metal detector then sit until it's okay for me to go in.

I wait for about ten minutes then I was called. I go into the spacious room seeing other inmates sitting with their families. I walk to an empty table taking a seat. My palm start to sweat as nervousness washed over me. I can't believe I'm about to speak to my Dad for the first time in years. I look over seeing him walk through. The officer removes his cuffs as he smiles over at me. He looks so much different than I remember. He has a beard now and is more toned in muscle mass.

He walks over with a half smile on his face. " Can your old man get a hug? " He asks, spreading his arms out. I stand going into his embrace briefly. We pull apart sitting down at the table across from each other. " Damn you grown so much. "

" Yeah. " I chuckle, wryly. This was a very weird feeling to be sitting across from someone you know by face but nothing else.

" I'm glad you finally came to see me son. I was starting to think you were done completely. "

" I almost was. " I shrug.

" Look, I'm going to just jump to it. I am sorry I betrayed yours and your mother's trust. I was weak as a man and had needs that were being fulfilled. You were so young at that time. Your mother and I were going through a rough patch. By the time we got back to a good spot. I was arrested. "

" I just remember countless arguments, and you putting us out of your car on the highway. I remember Mom holding back tears as we had to walk home in the cold at three in the morning. "

" I wasn't perfect Tristian by no means. I was wrong. I have apologized to your mother countless times for that. The house, those cars, the clothes on your back I paid for Tristian. Never forget that. Nothing will change my love for you as my son. "

" I hear you. "

" Anyways, I definitely wanted to say this to you before our time is up. I wrote you and your Mom a letter. I've been sitting on this for a while. I didn't feel comfortable mailing it. I wanted to make sure it reached your hands myself. I really want you to read it only when you feel comfortable. "

I take the folded papers from his hands. " What's in them? "

" Something personal for your Mom. For you it's information on your brother. I know you may not be ready to meet him yet which is why I say open it at your own convenience. I really want you two to meet. I know this is sudden and soon. Which is why I wrote it so you have the decision to meet him on your own. "

" That's a big step. " I look at him.

" It has to happen Tristian. You can't act like he doesn't exist. "

" I know but... "

" Veracì time is up. " The officer says.

He turns looking at me as we stand. " Just remember what I said to you today son. I hope to see you again. Hopefully, with your brother beside you. " He wraps his arms around me hugging me tightly. " See you soon. "

" See you soon. " I reply, as the officer puts the cuffs on him and escorts him out of the room.

- - - - - - - -

A/N: Word Count: 3799

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
363K 15.1K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...
1.5K 51 12
"You know, most people wouldn't trust someone like me with so many secrets." "But you shared those secrets with me" Aiden murmured. "And if you trust...