Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

17: I Wanna Be The One

8.1K 331 321
By KingMotha

I want to be the one you run to. I want to be the one you call. I want to be right there to show I care, And to catch you when you fall. - Blaque

*Emon Ricciardi*

My eyes open looking around the room. The sun lit the room up behind the cream curtains. I stretched out popping my muscles. I raised the covers seeing the morning wood at it usual stance. I throw my feet over the side of the bed grabbing my crutches. Today would be the day I get my cast off, and I was excited about that..

I go to the bathroom handling the usual morning responsibilities. After brushing my teeth I walk back into the room removing my wave cap. I could hear static and noise coming from somewhere. I look around the room trying to figure out where it was coming from. I look on my bed remembering I fell asleep with Tristian last night. My phone is probably still roaming.

I go towards the bed feeling around for it. It was under the sheets as I toss them back grabbing it. I had to double take when I noticed Tristian's name still on the screen. There was a lot of noise on his end. I looked at the call time that showed 9:24:45. I never knew my call time could go that long. " Tris. " I say, just to see if he'd respond so I'd know I wasn't tripping.

" Goodmorning sleepyhead. " His voice rang through my ears. He sounded fully active and awake.

" Goodmorning. How long your ass been up? "

"A good minute now. For about two hours. You snore really loud. I thought you'd hang up but since you didn't I didn't want to. "

I put my hand over my mouth blocking the smile that was raising. " Word? You really fuck with me huh? "

" Or something like that. What time are you going to get your cast removed? "

" I'm actually about to get ready now. What you got going on today? "

" Nothing. "

" I would like for you to come with me today. For emotional support. "

" Aww. " He crooned. " Of course I will. You want me to meet you there? "

" No. You my ride. " Naturally when he says something stupid my face straightens.

" You aren't sick of me yet? "

" Nope. Each day is something different with you. I'm not used to that. I'm used to being ignored daily. I feel so different talking to you. "

" Aww. It's too early in the morning to be so cute. You get yourself situated. I'll be over. "

" See you then. " We both hang up so I can get dressed and have some breakfast.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

" Your leg has healed up nicely. " My Doctor says examining my leg.

" That's great news. I have to get back to work. I feel like my life has been on pause. " I explained.

" It isn't like he's been resting the leg. He's still been active. " Tristian says. I mug him on the sly. He's here to observe not speak.

" He still had to exercise the leg. Just nothing too rigorous. " Dr. Gray says.

" It itched like a bitch. I had to get a wire hanger and dig in there. My leg probably all whipped up. "

Dr. Gray shakes his head in dismay. " That could've caused an injury or infection. There are other methods, but since it's about to come off you don't need the knowledge. "

" He wouldn't even retain it. " Tristian says looking at his phone.

Dr. Gray laughs. " Don't laugh at him. He's not funny. "

" How are the boys? " He asks as the nurse comes in with the tools he needs to remove the cast. My heartbeat fastened as he said so. It caught me off guard because I forgot he is the Doctor of my boys. I look at Tristian who was on the phone paying me no mind. That would not have been the way I wanted that to come out.

" They're good. " I answer, to keep the conversation about them short.

" Did Erin get over that stomachache. I know your wife was worried... "

" Doc how will my leg feel after the cast is removed? " I needed to avert from that topic the best way I could.

" Well, there might be a little dystrophy. That is completely normal. You might also experience pain or swelling afterward. It'll settle in time. Be sure to soak your leg in warm water for twenty minutes twice a day. "

I could feel more and more air hit my leg as he cut through the cast. I looked at it noticing the difference in color from my knee on down. These past two months of this cast being on my leg really made feel immobile. I was confined to the house only because I didn't feel in the mood to do anything after. The fact that I didn't have the support of my own wife constantly hovered over my head.

I never imagined I would be standing here fawning over a dude. The feelings I have for Tristian snuck up on me, and I had no time to catch myself from my like of him growing. Who knew from that moment I met him, and changed that tire, that I would be where I am with him now?

The fact also remains the same that I am a married man. After all of this time of being neglected physically, and emotionally by Iyesha. Finally, I'd done what I avoided doing for years. It isn't like most people were rooting for my marriage with her, but a small part within me held onto hope that the woman I fell in love with so long ago would just... love me back. I do have some guilt because a part of me still loves her.

" And we're done! " Dr. Gray says removing his gloves. " Your leg is now a free limb again. "

" Woo! " Tristian shouts. " Now he can stop moving around like an old man. "

" I'll write you a prescription for any pain you may feel. You still have to take it easy while your leg gets back in sync with the rest of your body. I'll also give you some topical cream. "

" Thanks, Doc. "

He walks towards the door. " I'll be right back with that for you. " He leaves from the room.

" How does it feel to be back on your feet? " Tristian says, rubbing my thigh.

" Well, I'm not on my feet yet, but it's a start. I can only imagine what those niggas at the shop been doing. I gotta get back in class too. I hate this virtual shit. "

" You can do all of that once you're feeling up to it. " He says.

" I'm curious. You don't have a job or nothing? " I notice he never says he had to work.

" My Mom and Dad set me up a college fund since birth, and I'm honestly living from that. Well, that and because my Dad has his own businesses. We aren't rich but we are well off. My mom is a teacher because it's what she loves. Which I don't get because she literally doesn't have to work. Especially, not with those bad ass kids. "

" So you don't like kids? " I ask.

" I actually do! When they're not old enough to talk and have an opinion. I dislike jazzy mouth children. Some kids are absolutely adorable though. "

I have hope. " Well, that's nice to know. " Dr. Gray walks back into the room with my prescription. He hands it to me with the lotion as I look it over.

" Do not use this for anything else than what is intended. " He says.

Tristian laughs. " He means don't use this lotion to beat your meat. "

Dr. Gray chuckled. " Nothing extracurricular. Follow the instructions and you should be fine. Should you feel any discomfort revisit me. I'll take a look. "

" Got you Doc. " I nod, shaking his hand and he exits the room. " Can you grab my slides? "

" Yeah. " Tristian grabs my slides. I wriggle my leg implicating what I want him to do. He slides them on my feet for me.

I get off of the table slowly. It felt weird to have my leg back without the cast. I try to apply pressure to it and it hurt like hell. I lift my leg back up after grunting through the pain. " It feels like it's still broken. "

" It'll feel like that at first. You still are gonna have to exercise it. " He wraps his arm around me throwing my other arm around his neck. " Until then I got you. "

- - - - - - - -

Tristian had to make a run somewhere. I told him to drop me off at a restaurant where I would be meeting my mother. I haven't seen her since last week and it'd be nice to catch up. Iyesha's mother had the kids for the weekend, so I know she was enjoying this time off. I sit at the table looking over the menu.

I look up seeing some dude walk in. He looked really familiar. I watched as he approached the front counter. After staring I realized who he was. He's the Principal over Iyesha's school. I get up from the table walking over. I clear my throat to catch his attention. He looks back at me. " My bad bro. " I hold out my hand as he shakes it. " I know you don't know me, but I realized you work with someone I know. I was just wondering has she been to work lately? "

" Who? " He asks.

" Her name is Iyesha. Iyesha Ricciardi. " I say, " I know she's a teacher up there. "

" May I ask your relation to her? " He says, turning to pay for whatever it was he ordered. We both step aside continuing our conversation. " I mean it's only fair. "

" She's my wife. She ain't been home in a while. I just want to make sure she's doing alright. "

His eyes widen as a smile of amusement spread across his face. He holds out his hand for me to shake again. " Sorry about that. So you're her husband? "

" Yeah. " I nod.

" She's been at work. She rarely misses days. One of the best teachers I've had the pleasure of meeting. She has a way with kids. " He says,

" That's good to know. I was just wondering had she been seen. "

" Yes. I see her all of the time. You're all she talks about at work and your kids. "

She talks about me at work? " I really appreciate you telling me that. I rarely get to see her because she's gone so often. "

" I'm sure you're on her mind every step of the way. " He grins. " Well, it was nice to meet you, bro. " We shake hands again before he grabs his things to leave. " Hey, if you're ever in town again call me up. " He hands me a card with his number on it. " I'm always looking for people to have drinks with and talk about these females. "

I take the card from him. " Nice to meet you. What's your name? "

" Quinn. " He says.

" I'm Emon. I'll hit you. Oh, Can you not mention it to her that I asked about her. We going through some things. "

" Lips sealed. " He turns to leave and I return to my table. I look at the time realizing my Mom should've been here by now. I pull out my phone calling her up. The phone rings two times before she answers.

" Hey Baby. " She says like she isn't running late.

" I'm at the restaurant waiting on you. What's your ETA? "

" You didn't get my text? I'm going to cook at my house. You can come get a plate over here. "

I sigh rubbing my forehead. " I wish you would've called me instead of having me sit here for an hour and some change. "

" Don't get mouthy with me. " She says, " I should've have called and I apologize. "

" It's fine. I'll be over there. Can I bring a friend? I still can't drive on my own just yet. "

" It better not be another fast ass female. "

I laugh lowly. " See you then Ma. " I end the call going to text Tristian's number to send him a text.

Me:: Hey, I don't know what you're up to but I need you to pick me back up from the restaurant. I need to go home and change my clothes. My Mom is cooking at her house.

I send off the message waiting for a response. Until then I wave over the waitress to get me something to drink to hold me over.

TrisDaHomie:: I'm actually in the area. I'll be there in ten.

- - - - - - -

" I don't see how the hell I am failing social science! I literally do all of my work and projects. Mr. Oswald a bitch for that. " Tristian ranted from the room as I showered.

" No one ever said College would be easy Tristian. " I said raising my arms to wash under them.

" No one also said not sleeping with your bald forty year old teacher would be the reason you're failing. "

I poke my head out of the curtains. " He tried to sleep with you? "

" No. " He rolls his eyes. " But I know he wanted to with this grade. "

" Are you gonna get in the shower with me or what? I should've never told you the grades were up. "

" I didn't know they would be posted so damn early. The first Quarter is over and this is what I walk away with. I'm going to drop out. " He groaned.

" Well, let's enjoy the break that we have. Christmas is two weeks away, and I wonder what you're getting me. " I grab my towel, shutting off the water, walking back into the room.

" Ima give you some. " He said carelessly still scrolling on the screen. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not. My dick started to get hard just thinking about it.

" You for real? " I sit on the bed next to him.

" Yeah. " He nods.

" Around what time so I'll be prepared? "

" Oh, honey... " He places his hand on my cheek. " I don't do that. You'll know in that moment when I grip on that dick. " His hand slides in my towel gripping my growing erection. I wanted some now!

" So you don't want no gift? " I ask.

He removes his hand from my towel. " I don't think we are that close to really get gifts. Besides, your dick is the gift. "

" Do you not understand that you are my nigga now? If you want a gift I'll get you one. "

" Okay. " He closes the laptop. " Now get dressed. You mother is waiting. " He stands leaving from the room.

We arrive to my Mom's house a little over 8. He puts the car in park looking up at her house.

" So this is your Mother's house? " He asks.

" Yes. This ain't the house I grew up in though. We are from New Orleans but Katrina swept our house away. "

" Sorry to hear about that. "

" Ain't nothing. It was so long ago. " I say.

" Just give me a call when you're ready to leave. "

I look at him confused. " You're not coming in with me? "

His eyes widen. " Come in? Isn't it too soon for me to be meeting your Mom? That's a big step! "

" You're thinking too much on it. As far as she knows you're a friend of mines. My Mom rarely likes anyone I bring over. I think you'll be different for her. I've also never brought a gay guy to the house, so her reaction will be new to you and me. "

" I don't know Emon... " He says, indecisively.

I take his hand kissing it. " Don't worry about anything else. Do this for me. "

We lock eyes briefly while his nerves fade. " Okay. It's only fair since you been forced to interact with mines. "

" Wasn't forced. I like your Mom. " I open the door as we both get out. He locks his car door upon our approach to Mom's door. The downstairs lights were on, and some good old James Brown was playing on the speakers. She's clearly been drinking. I ring the doorbell a couple of times. The music turns down and her footsteps were loud coming towards the door.

She looks out of the window smiling at me. The door opens as she embraces me in a hug. " Nice to see you back on your feet! Come inside. " She turns around and walks off.

Tristian and I step inside the house. Closing the door behind us I turn to him. " Take off your shoes. " I say to him as I did the same. We walk towards the living room where Mom was standing dancing around. Her SSI check must've come today. " Ma stop dancing for a second. "

" I'm sorry. " She pauses the music. " I didn't even notice your friend! "

" Mom this is Tristian. Tristian this is my Mom " I step aside as he held out his hands.

" I'm a hugger. " She steps forward as they share an embrace. " It's rare that my son lets me meet his friends for fear that I'm too judgmental. "

" He probably has brought some ghetto people around. " Tristian laughs.

" He has! Like this girl... "

" Ma! " I cut her off before she could continue. " What's that I smell cooking? "

" Follow me. " She turns to walk as I look at Tristian.

" I like her already. " He smirks.

We walk into the kitchen seeing a whole lot of food being cooked. My mouth started to water. The scents mixing made my stomach rumble. " Damn you throwing down. "

" It's something light. Pork chops, Corn on the cob, Mashed potatoes, Broccoli, and Sweet Potato Pie. " She claps. " I did that. "

" Yes, ma'am. " Tristian says. " I'm a vegetarian though. "

" That's no problem. You can leave out the Pork Chops. " Let's go into the living room and talk until the food gets done. " We turn to go in the Living room. I walk ahead of Tristian to show him where it is.

" Oop. " I hear him say behind me picking up two toys. Those were the ones I bought Eric and Erin recently. " I stepped on these. I've noticed your Mom has a lot of toys laying around. She babysits? "

" You can say that. " I shrug. " Just sit them on the table behind you. "

He does so coming to sit on the sofa. " She seems like a really nice lady. "

" Yes, until she starts getting nosy. " I say, as she walks into the living room. She takes a seat on the recliner opposite from us. A smile was on her face as she looked at the both of us.

" So Tristian is it? "

" Yes. "

" How did you meet my son? I like to hear stories. It passes the time. " She says.

He looks at me for my go ahead. I shrug carelessly. " Well my car broke down, and he was my insurance company's roadside assistance agent. He took three hours to come because of them closing, but eventually got there. After that, I realized we were in the same class and the rest is history. "

" You two go to the same college? "

" Mhm. " He nods.

" What are you taking up? If you don't mind my asking. "

" Communication and Journalism. I also have an eye for literary criticism. "

" Okay, So ultimately you know what you want to do, and you have a plan. "

" Yes ma'am the best way to do it. " He laughs.

" I think that's good. My son tends to be very indecisive. He's the youngest of the other two. "

" Oh, He has siblings? " He looks at me fascinated.

" I have two older sisters. " I interject.

" Yep. He tends to bring around people that most of the family doesn't care for. "

" I imagine so. " He chuckles. " What was he like as a child? "

" A big old mama's boy. He played sports when he was younger. " She pointed to my trophies on the shelf. " He was always receiving awards. At some point, his love for sports just disappeared. "

" Aww, what happened? " He asks me.

" I got tired of it. I was doing that to impress my Dad. I liked it but that wasn't really what I wanted to do. During that period Mom and Dad were going through some things so I rarely wanted to be home. "

" Aw. " He looks at me.

" I didn't know he felt that way. " She says. " Now I'm informed. Anyways, you got yourself a girlfriend baby? " She asks.

He shifts a little. " Actually, no. I'm dating someone though. " He looks at me briefly after saying so.

" That's good. You have to get to know people these days. You don't want to end up marrying someone your Mother hates. "

I sit forward. " Mom Chill. "

" One of your children did that? If my Mom doesn't like you we can't talk. I'm just big on her approval. Mama won't steer you wrong. " He says.

" I agree. You should see this trash Emon calls himself... "

" Mom I think I hear the time going off on the food. You want to go check it? " I cut her off before she delves too into my business. She raises up going into the kitchen as I slouch back onto the sofa.

" Why you keep cutting her off each time she wants to tell me about your females in the past? "

" Because that's the past and it's not that deep. I just would rather you not hear about it. That shit will leave a bad taste in your mouth. "

" I understand. " He nods.

" Let's eat! " Mom says from around the corner.

- - - - - - - -

" That was so good Mrs. Ricciardi. " Tristian complimented, rubbing his belly.

Mom walked around gathering the plates. " That's Emon's last name. Call me Ms. Wilma. "

" Yes, ma'am. "

" You relax that food off of you. " She smiles walking toward the kitchen. " Emon can you join me in the kitchen? "

I stand up winking at him. I grab the empty cups taking them into the kitchen where Mom stood washing the dishes. I approach placing the dirty cups in the sink.

" So let me ask you a question. " She says still scrubbing the dish in her hand.

" Wassup. " I turn leaning on the counter.

" Is that boy gay? " She asks.

" Yeah. " I answer honestly. There was no sense in lying about it.

" I thought so. " She nods. " What's your history with him? " She looks at me suggestively.

" I'm not sure what you mean. "

" I noticed you kept cutting me off when I would say certain things. I also couldn't help, but notice the looks you two were giving each other. "

" It's nothing like that Ma. He's just cool. "

" If you say so Emon. How much about Iyesha does he know? I hate being in the dark about stuff. I don't know what to say or not to say then I have to walk on eggshells in my own house. "

" He doesn't know I'm married. "

She stops washing the dishes glaring at me. " Are you insane? What does he know about your kids? "

" He doesn't know about them either. We haven't really been around each other for that long for me to even bring it up. "

" Emon you do know that lying is only going to keep piling up. Whatever type of friend he is to you will end once your secrets come out. I don't like Iyesha but she doesn't deserve to be caught in the middle from a woman's standpoint. Then, not even mentioning you have kids! " She ranted.

" I know that Ma. I think about it everyday. I'll talk about it when I'm ready. This is all new to me. I haven't been talking to dudes all my life if that's what you are thinking. He's just... different. "

She sighs looking over at me. For a few moments there was a silence amongst us. I know as a woman she wouldn't want this same situation done to her, but as a mother she has no choice in what I do. " Are you happy? "

" More than I have been in a long time Ma. I'm getting all of the love and affection Iyesha stopped giving me ages ago. I wouldn't have even entertained this if I wasn't sure things with Iyesha was beyond repair. "

She exhales lowly placing the clean dishes into the dishwasher. " Well, I actually like him. I'm not really comfortable with the predicament. I'll support whatever you want. He's handsome and respectful. More than I can say for that little bitch. "

" Relax. " I groan. " We're going to get ready to dip. Thank you for the meal Mama. I promise to keep you in the loop. " I kiss her on the cheek hugging her from the side.

" Okay Baby. Be careful with what you are doing. "

" I will. "

- - - - - - - -

A/N: Excuse any spell errors. I allow y'all to proofread for me. If you notice an error please correct it by commenting a (*) with the word to be corrected. We will see what happens with the book after this. Word Count: 4155

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
289K 9.4K 45
"Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before I knew it, his arm swung out and knocked...
423K 10.8K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...