the nanny {d.t}

Da hooyahdolan

"If I'm just the nanny then you wouldn't care if I quit, or would you, Mr. Dolan?" {completed} highest ranki... Altro

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 {FINAL CHAPTER}
62 {the letter}
sequel

54

13.2K 339 447
Da hooyahdolan

Once the party was over we were all sitting on the couch. While the kids and Sean were already asleep. I'm so tired, holy cow. It was around 2 am.

"So tell me why you're getting a divorce already?" Cameron asked Ethan. They were all extremely drunk. Besides me.

"She hurt Cameron and I couldn't permit her to continue hurting my kids" Ethan responded. Cameron's face was soft and within seconds turned into anger.

"That stupid bitch hurt Cam!? Oh fuck no, what's her address?" She asked him and Liam starts laughing.

"Calm down" Liam tells her

"Calm down? Bitch fuck you too! Now tell me Ethan! I'm going over there right now!" She stood up and demands Ethan to tell her, Isabel's address.

"Don't worry, Blake beat the fuck outta her that day" Grayson says and Cameron applauds and high fives me.

"Okay I feel better now" She takes a deep breath and sits back down.

"Are you guys officially hiring Rivera?" Cameron asked Ethan.

"Yeah."

"Ethan you're honestly the dumbest person I've ever met" she said and Ethan scoffs. Shit is about to go down.

"One you marry Isabel, which you knew everyone hated her. Two, act like a fucktard. Three, let go of Blake. Who is the most amazing woman you could ever be with. Four, not even knowing who the fuck is Rivera and bringing him into our business. Which may i add it's technically mine" Ethan clenched his jaw and glares at her. He put his beer down.

"First of all, you were the one that told me to marry Isabel, along with dad. Neither of you gave me the advice I should've gotten. Second, it's not your business what went down with Blake and I. Third, it was your business, but now I have my own. Which may i add, I can hire who I want and when I want" How the fuck did they start arguing? And this is why I don't drink.

"Okay and? I then called you and gave you advice. And what did you say? You told me it doesn't matter anymore! You are so fucking stubborn, that I bet you can't deal with yourself at times!" She yells. I'm so uncomfortable right now. I look at Grayson and he looks back and shrugs clearly not understanding what's going on, because of how drunk he is.

"Listen Cameron, I didn't do all this for your daughter just so you can come and say shit about my life. Whatever happens. Happens. You are no one to tell me how my life should be. After the incident between Gray and I, you pushed me away! And I don't understand why!" He angrily tells her. Grayson looks up at him and clenched his jaw.

"Don't bring that shit up" Grayson snaps.

"Don't bring it up!? That's all you think about! You never let it go! And you probably never will" Ethan spat.

"I never pushed you away Ethan" Cameron softly said. He looks at her, letting out a chuckle; shaking his head.

"I don't care anymore. You always believed in Grayson's side of the story. Not once did you doubt it, not once did you come ask me how I was doing. Not once did you ask what my side of the story was. But, it doesn't matter anymore" he gets up from the couch; grabbing his beer, and goes in his office. Slamming the door shut.

"Better than drama movies, am I right?" Liam says trying to lighten up the mood. They all ignore him.

"I should go check on him" Cameron says but Liam tells her to sit back down.

"I think Blake is the only one that should at the moment" to be honest, I was terrified of going in. He'll for sure snap.

"N-No he just needs alone time"

"Girl I'm sure he's waiting for you. Just go!" I give Liam a look and he laughs. I get up and go in his office. I close the door quietly and see him on his office chair. Again, with his alcohol.

"H-Hi" I speak up and he looks at me, with such an intimidating look. Holy fuck me.

"Hi" He lets out in a deep raspy voice.

"Are- Are you Okay?" I ask. I really need to be careful with my words, because he has such mood swings.

"Ehh" he replies. He pats his lap and puts his beer on his desk. I nervously walk his way and he sits me on his lap. What's the deal with him always wanting me on his lap? But I mean I also can't say I don't like.

I look at him and his eyes were red; he was on the verge of tears.

"Why are you crying?" I whisper and peck his cheek. He rests his head on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I-I don't know" he responded.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" I ask and he shakes his head. I felt a tear run down my shoulder. My poor baby. I get off his lap and slightly kneel down in front of him.

"Ethan you're not okay. Lets just talk about it, it might make you feel better" I say in a gentle voice.

"Nothing will make it better, unless your beautiful, soft, plump lips are wrapped around my dick" he slurs. Oh.

"shut up" I chuckle and he shuts his eyes.

"Go to bed" i tell him.

"Shhh"

"You are gonna be so hungover later in the morning. So get up and rest" He groans and opens his eyes again.

"Just give me head and I'll be good!" He raised his voice. I shake my head and stand up.

"Get the fuck up Dolan"

"Shh! My head hurts!" I roll my eyes and he gives me a cheesy smile. Is this really how drunk people act? I mean I've had alcohol before, but not enough to make me look even dumber.

"Well I'm tired so get your left hand to work. You better not come in my room and bother me" I warn and he puts his hands up and rolls his eyes playfully.

I get out his office and I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Grayson sleeping on the couch and Liam resting his head on Grayson's legs; sleeping. I look by stairs and Cameron was sitting there.

"Are you alright?" I ask her.

"I feel terrible" she mumbled. I sit next to her. "How is he?" She asked.

"Extremely drunk" I respond and she laughs softly.

"I'm pretty sure none of you will remember this later" I whisper and she agrees.

"I haven't seen him in so long, and just to come here and fight? But everything he said was right. I wasn't supportive nor understanding. It's his life, his decisions. I should've never picked sides" she sniffles.

"Why did you choose Grayson's side?" I asked her.

"He was heartbroken. He needed someone to count on. He needed a shoulder to cry on. I was there for my brother, but I was never there for Ethan. And I think Ethan needed that support the most. It broke my heart knowing what Ethan had done to Gray" She wipes her tears.

"If you regret not being there for Ethan, then now is your chance to. He will always need his sister's opinion, love, and most importantly trust. None of us know Ethan's side of the story, but it must be something unbelievable if he keeps saying its the opposite of Grayson's"

"He never told anyone. He let Grayson say his side and never interfered. I guess he doesn't bring it up to not hurt Grayson anymore. But, that's all Grayson thinks about" she sighs

"being in love with the same girl" she muttered and shook her head.

"Aaliyah was an amazing woman, all my love and respect for her. She made Ethan the happiest guy in the universe. When she became pregnant with the first set of twins, you have no idea how happy my brother was. It's like he forgot what pain was. When Grayson found out, he left. That's why he moved to Hawaii. And never once returned, until now. I don't know what made him come back. I remember the day they fought like if were yesterday" she sniffles even more and wipes her tears. I rub her back and she smiles softly.

"Grayson's exact words "You destroyed me, I'll never forgive you and Aaliyah. Just wait on it big bro, your karma is coming" and he stormed out this house. Ethan that day broke down crying. I never seen him so vulnerable, besides the day my mom and Aaliyah passed" wow. I am at a loss for words.

"We should go to bed now" she whispered. I nodded and helped her up the stairs. She went in the guest room.

"If Elle cries do you think you can help me out?" She asked.

"Of course. Don't worry about it" She thanks me and I close the door. I go check if all the kids were sleeping and they were until I went in Xavier's. Teenagers and their video games.

"It's 2 in the morning and you guys are still up?" They nod and continue to play.

"Yup, wanna play?" Xavier asked and paused the game. The three of them look at me.

"No thanks. I have to go work"

"So you are a stripper?" Joel asked.

"No shit you Sherlock! You're so clueless" Grants laughs.

"Fuck off"

"Okay get there safely" Xavier smiles.

"Will do. Goodnight" I tell them and get out the room. I go in mine and start packing my clothes in my bag.

"Blake!" Someone banged on my door. Ethan's dumbass just doesn't stop. I open it he almost falls but holds onto the wall.

"W-What the fuck! I was right here!" He gets in and trips over his own feet and falls on my bed.

"What do you need?" I ask and put my phone in my bag.

"A fucking blowjob!" I quickly close my door and slap his head.

"Shut up! Your kid and nephews are still awake!"

"Oops" he shrugs.

"Ethan go on your bed and sleep" he shakes his head and takes his shirt off.

"Now come sit on my face" he smirks. My mouth agape and I slap his head once again causing him to whine.

"Shut up Ethan. Now get out" he looks at me and smirks.

"Make me" his smirk grew. This stupid fuck.

"Ethan, I'm serious. Get out" I said sternly.

"No" he's acting like such a child.

"Ethan!" He gets up from my bed almost falling, again. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Can-Can we p-please fuck?" He slurs and looks at me with puppy eyes. Whose mans is this?

"Okay honestly, go to bed Ethan" He pouts and and pulls me in for a tight hug. Almost if I were to disappear if he let go.

"Do you love me?" He asked. My breathing hitched. I stay quiet and he pulls away slightly and looks at me.

"Do you?" He repeats. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Of course I love him. I love him with all my heart. 

"I do" I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"I said, I do love you" he gorgeous smile reappeared on his beautiful face. He probably won't even remember later.

"I love me too" He laughs.

"I love you way more" he pecks my cheek and strokes my hair.

"I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you" he whispered.

"Please, don't bring that up" I say and he apologized.

"Can we sleep together?" He asked. I glance at my clock that's on my drawer. Fuck I'm late. I look back at him and again with those puppy eyes.

"Just go rest in your room, Ethan" I tell him for the hundredth time.

"Ugh fine" he groans and opens my door. I make sure everything I needed was in my bag before getting out.

"Wait where are you going?" He points to my bag.

"To um Disney land" I mentally facepalm, but he ends up nodding.

"Oh okay" he gets in his room. About time. I quickly, but quietly run downstairs. Unluckily the dog who we named Leo barked. May I add that the kids fought for two days or so just to agree on that name.

"Shh!" He runs away and I open the front door.

Ethan;

-later that day

Goddamn my head hurts so much. I get up from bed and realize I still had my clothes from yesterday on. I reek of alcohol. I grab clothes from my closet and go to take a shower.

Once I was done, I went to look for my slides. I found them under my bed. And for fuck sakes the fucking dog bit the right one. I grab some other slides and go downstairs; into the dining room where everyone was in.

"Didn't I tell you delinquents to not let the dog in my room!?" The kids look at each other and don't say anything.

"Shh my head hurts!" Grayson whines

"One more time, he does some shit like that and he's going to a shelter"

"Just for that? You're mean!" Alex said and throws me a grape. Luckily I caught it and placed it on the table.

"Are you serious? Not only did you do something disrespectful, but you threw food?" He looks at Blake and then she looks at me. I hate how each time they're about to get in trouble they give Blake this look. Then she gives me a look and it makes me forget what I'm about to say.

"ETHAN!" Someone shouts. We all look by the door and my dad looked like he saw some ghost.

"What?" He gulps and tells me to go in the office. He shuts the door.

"What is it?" I was terrified of the answer.

"You lost everything"

"What? Lost what!?" I shout

"You lost it all"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

218K 3.7K 34
I didn't know I'd fall in love with a single father *Completed*
7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
10.1K 194 31
"If we're doing the right thing, then why does it hurt so much?" A Ethan Dolan fanfic {completed}
375 6 13
About the dolan twins