What Goes Around... || H.S. H...

By RubySlippers_

MATURE CONTENT - Harry and Tash have both been unlucky in love but will the ghosts from their past continue t... More

WHAT GOES AROUND
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

11.

20.8K 718 410
By RubySlippers_

SURPRISE EARLY UPDATE coz i finished early and wanted you guys to have it!

ENJOY AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE :)

love ruby x

---

The music is blearing through her little iphone dock, not loud enough to drown out Tash's singing to the upbeat, indie rock playing through the room as she cleans her apartment.

She's halting to an abrupt stop when she hears a knock at the door and her eyes glance at her clock which reads just after 9pm.  Maybe it's her uptight neighbours telling her to turn down the music but her heart skips a beat when the possibility of Harry at the door fleets through her mind.

"Um, who is it?" she yells, more sense than to open the door to a stranger in this busy city at night, as she rips her phone from the dock and looks frantically at the state of her messy apartment.

"It's me, urgh, Harry," he clarifies squeezing his eyes shut and cringing at himself.

"Fuck." Tash hisses under her breath but realises it was a tad too loud when she hears him  chuckling on the other side of the door.

"J-Just a minute," she's full blown sprinting around her apartment like a lunatic, throwing shit she has laying around into the nearest cupboards and all her laundry on the floor into the empty hamper.

Her hands smooth her hair out of her face and she inwardly curses again as she looks down at the pink fluffy socks, grey cotton shorts and black oversized t-shirt she has on.

Embarrassment has her opening the door a fraction, enough to look out and see Harry's beaming smile, his knowing expression telling her he gets exactly what the fuck she's been doing for the past thirty seconds.

She gives in with a sigh, pulling the door open all the way and accepting defeat of being caught at a really unflattering and inconvenient time, but that's what you get when you rock up to someones house unannounced!

He bites down on his bottom lip and is using all his strength not to pick her up and kiss her cute pout and every other bit of skin visible.

"I should have called," he admits apologetically, secretly loving how he's caught her off guard and piecing together exactly what she is like when her walls are down.

"Jesus Styles, whatever you have in that box better be amazing," she announces, her eyebrows raising up in question to the white cardboard in his hand.

He looks significantly more put together than her, a denim shirt unbuttoned to the sternum giving her a glimpse of more ink on his skin that she's never seen before.

"Red velvet cupcakes," he raises the box a little in acknowledgement before running a hand through his hair and realising he just made a massive assumption that she asked him not to do. "Umm, that's if they are still your favourite, you don't have to-" he starts to back track but is interrupted by her little gasp.

"Yes! Oh my god, yum! Ok, you're forgiven!" She exclaims and moves from the doorway to let him inside.

"Ignore the mess, I was cleaning it, I swear!" She laughs at herself and he finds it so endearing his heart swells at the sound.

"Mhmm," he teases and clears away the handful of open magazines splayed out on the couch so they can sit down.

She swats his shoulder in jest and sits down next to him, her legs curled up underneath her and he notices how much more comfortable she is when she's in her own space.

He watches her face as she bites into the cupcake like it's the most precious gift in the world and she dramatically groans as the cream cheese frosting hits her tongue.

"Oh my god, this is better than sex!" She exclaims without filtering her thoughts and her face immediately heats up as she realises who she has said that in front of, desperately trying to avoid Harry's amused expression.

"Must be one helluva cupcake," he grins and watches her face glow a darker shade of crimson.

Her burst of laugher causes him to giggle along with her and soon they find themselves in an easy conversation and unusually comfortable with one another.

They have no idea how much time has past as their socks touch on the couch cushion in front of them, their bodies facing each other as Tash tilts her head back and laughs into the air.

"No way! I don't believe you!" she exclaims, sitting up towards her knees to meet Harry in the middle.

He pulls off one sock and shows her where he has tattooed "BIG" across his big toe.  He bites the side of his lip to try and contain his laughter as Tash tells him how stupid he is through her cackles and collapses back onto the couch.

He wants to tell her how perfect she is to him, how much he loves her carefree attitude and that she looks more beautiful in an old t-shirt and shorts than when she's dressed up.

His thumbs brush against her knees, gliding over a little scar on each of them that he has never seen before and curiosity gets the best of him.

"How did you get these scars?" He asks with a raised eyebrow, trying to keep the banter flowing but Tash's face immediately drops and his brow creases slightly at the look on her face.  Irrational panic for her wellbeing and safety fill his mind and he silently prays that no one has intentionally hurt her.

"Umm, I fell. I-I was running and-and I fell on the road." She sits up and pulls the bottom of her oversized t-shirt over her knees to try and stop Harry's devastated expression.

"It's fine, Harry, ignore them, not worth dwelling on the past, RIGHT?" she exaggerates, dismissing the question and he feels physically sick.

He nods softly as he smiles a forced closed mouth smile at her and she starts to giggle.

"What?" He questions as he exhales a laugh at whatever she has found so funny all of a sudden.

She shakes her head and covers her mouth to try and cover her amusement.

"Tell me!" He laughs again, her giggling contagious.

"Oh god, don't hate me but you look like a frog when you smile like that, I always thought it but never told you," she splutters through her laughter and his mouth drops open in mock shock.  "I totally forgot about it until just then," she wipes tears from her eyes and he gasps in fake offence.

"Is that right?" He teases, suddenly siting up and she squeals as he moves threateningly towards her.

She tries to roll away but his hands are too quick, digging into the skin under her ribs and causing her to scream at his relentless tickling attack.

"A cute frog! A cute frog!" She screams out of breath and he ceases his assault to hover over her beautiful face, his nose touching hers and their grins as wide as each others.

"Mmm, that's ok then," he smirks before leaning in to kiss her.

He hums at the taste of her lips and the smell of her skin, he runs his tongue along her top and then the bottom lip, each one being finished by a delicate kiss.

"I missed you, just being around you, missed it so much," he whispers as his body rests between her legs.

She responds by weaving her fingers into his hair and pulling him in towards her, her tongue brushing his in passionate strokes, their uninhibited moaning sending blood rushing to their centres.

His hand snakes underneath her t-shirt and he can't contain his groan, burying his face into her neck when his fingers touch the bare skin of her breast and he processes that she's not wearing a bra.  His large hand squeezes her gently and Tash sucks in a shaky gasp at the feeling of his hands on her again.

Her back arches of the couch as he rolls her nipple between his finger and thumb and his cock swells at the intoxicating noises she's making.

They were the first ones to discover each others bodies but they were young and timid, their inexperience keeping them insecure and shy towards each other.

"Fuck Harry, I missed you're hands," she confesses in the heat of the moment and his mouth drops open against her skin at her candidness.   She was right they have both changed.

"Oh god," he mewls as he rolls his hips forward and kisses her neck as she tilts her head back to give him more access, the pressures on their cores sending shivers up their spines and Tasha's skin litters with goosebumps.

He pulls back ever so slightly, their mouths hanging open with passion and his tongue surprises her by slipping out and licking her bottom lip, her core clenching as a soft whine escapes her throat.

"I want you, I want you so, so badly, but I don't want to rush," he pants and he almost laughs at her horrified expression.

"It's been seven years Harry, how much slower can we move," she teases and decides to try and beat him at his own game, her head leaving the cushion to place a seductive lick onto his pillowy soft bottom lip and his breath hitches.

"Just fuck me slowly then," she whispers into his lips making him whimper into her mouth as he rushes forward to brush their tongues together in a passionate embrace, his cock jumping at her words and his mind reeling at the fact she's developed such a dirty mouth.

Her confidence is such a turn on to him and it's unraveling him so quickly that he needs to physically move away from her to regain clarity.  He pushes back off the couch and stands to gain some distance.

"Nat.. fuck! Tash," he corrects himself, running a hand through his hair as his cock pushes painfully into the fly on his jeans while his mind is clouded by lust. "I can't fuck this up again, please, please, I don't want you to regret this." The words tumble from his lips and the agony in his voice has Tash sitting upright. He's serious and the pain in his eyes has her chest hurting as she processes the overwhelming urge to try to bring him out of his frantic, anxious state of mind and back to her.

"Ok, it's ok. I'm sorry, Harry, please don't leave," she begs quietly and he takes in a shaky breath as he sits back down on the other side of the couch to ease her worry.

"I know you don't want me to bring up the past, but I've done nothing since that horrible fucking night but think about you and if I would ever get the chance to hold you or kiss you again. I know I sound like a fucking pussy but if I fuck this up I will never, ever, forgive myself," he's so frustrated he almost sobs.

"Hey," she says crawling towards him and straddling his lap before pushing his hair off his face. She looks into his emerald eyes and swears she can see into his soul and for a moment it looks as broken as hers. "I'm sorry, my head is all over the place as well.  You're not a pussy, you're sweet and very cute." He screws up his face at her words and her giggle make his heart soar. "And tough and manly," she teases in a deep voice making him exhale a laugh into the small space between them.

"I think it's honourable Harry, and sexy, and makes me feel like you really do care about me," she continues and he scoffs slightly at the fact she doesn't quite grasp just how earth shatteringly deep he actually cares.

"What is it?" She questions, and he shakes his head.

He wants to tell her he loves her, that he never stopped loving her and that he doesn't know how to love anyone else because that's not something he can even begin to fathom.

"I care a lot, Natasha," he says instead and she nods, remembering this look in his eyes.

"Can I stay here tonight? Just sleep, please," he begs and for the first time in seven years he cannot think of anything worse than leaving, he never wants to leave. 

"I don't wanna go," he confesses, that stone wall of his completely shattered to the ground and he kisses her so lovingly that she's surprised she's not a puddle on the floor.

"Yes, please."

A/N:

little frog Harry! Cutest face, one of my favs!

We're making progress my loves!

Show me your support by hitting the star!

LOVE YOU ALL and have a great weekend

Ruby

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 491 9
she fell in love with his smile first.
247K 7.5K 27
The shy girl who lets herself commit to her self-conscious issues and a boy who just wants to find himself come together to try to figure out their r...
97.8K 1.8K 31
When the most known and dangerous woman in the world, meets the most known and dangerous man in the world, What happens? "I did it! I finally did it...
Candles By e

Fanfiction

275K 12.7K 61
[C O M P L E T E D ✓] They were curious. They both had their own share of secrets. He was a man living in the present. She was a woman living in...