Me And Him, What Was I Thinki...

By Infinity__n__Forever

When Ethan and and I start to get close its not a good thing. He cheats, fight, and one more thing he is a ba... More

Me And Him, What Was I Thinking
Chapter One: Dropping Hints
Chapter 2: Skipping School
Chapter 3: Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Chapter 4: Triple Date
Chapter 5: Scare And Shock
Chapter 6: Two New Friends
Chapter 7: Finally Telling Them
Chapter 8: Happy Birthday
Chapter 9: Happy Birthday Part 2
Chapter 10: That Bitch!!
Chapter 11: Fuck You, Ethan
Chapter 12: Im Ready To Make Ethan Jealous
Chapter 13: Girls Night
Chapter 14: Date With Jc
Chapter 15: Camping Trip
Chapter 17: Telling The Girls
Chatper 18: Going Home
Chapter 19: Princess Ball
Chapter 20: Him Finding Out
Chapter 21: Going On A Trip
Chapter 22: Telling The Cousins
Chapter 23: Ethans First Doctor Appointment
Chapter 24: First Day Of School
Chapter 25: The Big Question
Chapter 26: Gender Reveal Party
Chapter 27: Baby Shower
Chapter 28: Pictures
Chapter 29: Baby Shopping
Chapter 30: Setting Up The Nursery
Chapter 31: I Think Its Time
Chapter 32: Here Comes The Bride
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Finding Out Some News

3.7K 90 4
By Infinity__n__Forever

Madi POV

"Pull over."

"No. We are almost there."

"C'mon, Please."

"I pulled over the last 5 times, You can wait 5 more minutes."

See in this situation I have to pee and Ethan won't pull over, and if he don't he will be cleaning pee out of his car.

"Please Im about to pee on myself. C'mon pull over one more time." I said older my hand in between my legs.

"No, Madi. You can wait 5 more minutes." Ethan said.

"Ok, but if we aren't there in 5 minutes you will be cleaning pee out of your car." I said crossing my arms against my chest.

We went the rest of the car ride in silence and we I saw Ethan turn into the woods and the cabin came in sight I was so happy.

I didn't waste any time getting out the car and running into the cabin. Since I didn't know where the bathroom was I ran in everyroom and when I finally found the bathroom I was so happy to let all the liquid out of my body.

I got done peeing I went outside and all the boy taking out the luggage.

"You let all your pee out?" Ethan ask and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Haha so funny and yes I did let all my pee out." I said sitting on steps outside the cabin.

"How many room are there." I ask. I hope don't share a room with Ethan.

"Its 6. me and you are sharing a room,Melissa and Jake are sharing, Crystal and Johnny are sharing, Mason and Skyler are sharing, Jason and Andy are sharing, and Dakota and Andrew are sharing." Ethan said dragging the luggage in the house.

"I don't want to share a room with you no offense." I said brushing the dirt off my pants.

"Too bad. Unless you want to see outside with the bears." Ethan said smirking.

"Ok I will see in the same room,with you, but If you try anything you won't be able to reproduce." I said walking in the cabin towards the kitchen. Im starving.

When I walked in the kitchen. Melissa and Crystal was cooking something and the smell was so bad I felt like I was going to throw up.

"What the hell are cooking." I ask covering my nose with my hand.

"Spaghetti and you love my spaghetti. Why are you covering your nose?" Melissa ask shoving a full of spaghetti in my face.

"I do, but it just stinks. Its making me nauseous" I said.

"Well if your gonna throw up, do it in the toilet and not in the kitchen." Melissa said walking to the stove.

"You should nit be so close to the shove, remember you have a human growing inside you." I said pointing my fingers at her stomach.

You might have a human growing inside you. The little voice in my head said.

"Madi im only 2 months and im bearly showing, it wont kill me standing next to the stove." Melissa said.

"Can you just call me when it get done" I said walking outside toward Ethan car. Melissa just nodded.

I can't wait to take the pregnancy test. Im showing all the symptoms and if I am I need to know as soon as possible, So when everyone is sleep Im just going to take it in the middle of the night.

When I got to Ethan and saw he was there all I could say is Fuck. How am I going to get the test now.

"Madi what are you doing outside." Ethan said with concern.

"It just really stink in there. Need some feel air." I said walking to him and lean against his car next to him.

"Melissa making her spaghetti. It doesn't stink."

"Well it does to me."

"So you guys back together." Dakota said smiling.

"Were working on things." Ethan said.

All the guys walked inside and I thought this was my chance to get the pregnancy test, stick it in my pants, and go in the house and act like everything is ok.

But everything is not ok.

Shut up stupid voice

When Ethan car was unlock I was like Oh Thank God. I looked under the seat and saw that the pregnancy test was still there. Thank God. I hurried and stuck it on the pants and close the door and walked away. I thought I got away, but thats until I saw Dakota.

"Madi what are you doing." Dakota said.

"Nothing. What are you doing?" I ask.

"Why is there something sticking out your pants?" He said.

Oh Shit.

"Umm...... Its nothing." I said tryinf to get in the cabin.

Dakota snatch the box out my pants and stared at it for like a minute.

"Madi what hell are you doing with a pregnancy test!" He scream.

"Can you quite it down. And what else would I be doing with a pregnancy test." I whispered.

"You think that your pregnant." He said a little lower. I nod.

"Please dont tell Ethan. Let me tell him." I said snatching the box out his hand and putting it into the back of my pants.

"Just don't keep it from him too long. You know how he is." Dakota said walking into the cabin.

When I got inside I ran to the room me and Ethan was sharing and shoving the pregnancy test in my bag. Then I walked back downstairs with the rest of the crew.

Went I got downstairs and saw everyone eating I mad. Melissa was suppose to tell me when the food got done.

"Here you go Madi I saved you a plate." Melissa said pushing a plate to me.

"Where are we going." I ask when I saw everyone getting up and walking out of the kitchen.

"We are heading down to the lake." Melissa said walking upstairs. Great now im not going to be able to eat.

I got out the kitchen and walked to my room. Ethan was already dress to go swimming.

"You got dress that fast?" I ask walking toward my suit case and unzipping it to look for my bikini. Ethan just nodded.

Ethan was just standing there.

"Get out."

"Why?"

"I need to change."

"Its nothing I haven't seen before."

I just pointed at the door. Ethan got out.

I got into the bikini and when I looked into the the full length mirror I just stared at my belly. You can aleeady see that I gained weight. I just hope no one else notices and that Dakota keep his trap shut.

****_****

When we got to the lake we had a blast. No one notice I gain a little or my boobs got bigger.

Now we all are back at the cabin in our rooms. Skyler feel asleep on our way back to the cabin since we stayed at the lake until 11 at night.

Ethan is sleeping and Im in the the bathroom. Im not trying to make a lot of noise, Im trying not to wake up Ethan.

I took the stick out of the box and peed on it. Then I sat in on the couter. The directions said to wait 2 minutes. And If 2 lines you are pregnant and 1 line your not pregnant. I really hope there are only one line on that test.

The 2 minutes Im waiting felt like 2 years. These are the 2 longest minutes I waited. When I looked down at the test, I was scared. What if Ethan don't want the baby. Im only in high school, I can't take care of a baby.

When I look at the stick and saw two lines I thought my eyes fell out of my sockets.

Holy shit. Im pregnant.

*******_*******

Hope You Like It.

Vote. Comment.

Love Yall

~Cassandra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 29
Mia a 16 year old nerdy girl runs into Mr bad boy at school. After a while of seeing each other at school bad boy teases Mia.
217K 6K 32
Alyssa Jefferson the girl that nobody notice, always in her book, never in trouble, don't go to parties and get straight A's.she is the kind of girl...
83.7K 1.3K 30
Bad boys are defective, untrustworthy, callous, arrogant, juvenile, insolent players with no respect for laws, rules, guidelines or girls' feelings...
204K 6.6K 24
When the shy, sarcastic nerd bumps into the egotistical, bad boy that is Tyler Reed, her life changes. Soon enough the shy nerd has become the girl p...