Chapter 24: First Day Of School

Madi POV

Today is the first day of school. I don't want to go for 2 reasons. 1.) I'm  pregnant and im already showing and 2.) I tired like a bitch. I couldn't get no sleep the night before.

I don't really want to go to school. Im not gonna have 2 best friends or Ethan there with me. And who wants to go to school pregnant. I just hope the day goes by fast and without any trouble. And today after school today I'm going to the doctor and Melissa and Skyler are going to see what I'm having. Melissa already found out what she is having. She's having a boy.

Ethan thinks I'm having a boy, but I know I'm having a girl.

"Madi are you ready yet," Ethan ask me from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yea. Wait a minute," I said putting on my lip gloss.

Im wearing black ripped skinny jean with a gray baggy shirt, a hoodie and grey Nikes. All the baby weight goes to my stomach and boobs and none of it goes to my legs.

"If you didn't know I was pregnant, can you tell," I said turning to the side.

Ethan looked for about a minute, walking about me and tapping his chin like he's thinking. 

"No it look like you gain weight, but not pregnant," He said grabbing his cars keys.

So I look fat, but not pregnant. I have to ask Skyler.

***_***

"See you at lunch time. Okay?" Ethan said holding my hand.

"Can you walk me to class like when moms walk there kids to kindergarten on the first day of school," I said with a pout.

"No its gonna be okay you have Skyler," Ethan said giving me a quick kiss.

"Just don't be late to lunch or to me up for the doctor appointment," I said giving him a peck on the lips and getting out the car.

I walked to the office to get my schedule then I went to my locker. Skyler was there.

"You ready," She ask me. I don't know why she is so excited. Who gets excited for the first day of school.

"Hell No. Do I look like I'm pregnant?" I whispered the last part.

"No it just look like you gain a little weight," She said. Great thats the same thing Ethan said. 

***_***

First half of the school day went by quick. And now its lunch time. I can't wait to eat and to see Ethan. Only the teachers know that I'm pregnant because I had to give them a note to let use the bathroom any time I want to pee or to throw up. And I don't have to take gym.

I walked in to the cafeteria and saw Ethan, Melissa, Crystal, and the rest of our crew.

"Hey. How is the first day of school going?" Ethan ask. I sat on his lap and gave him a quick peck.

"Not that bad. Nobody suspect's nothing," I said.

Next thing I see is Lexi and Ashley. The school sluts. And Lexi is the reason me and Ethan broke up.

What the fuck do she want?

"Hey Ethan," She rubbing his hand.

Don't she see me right here? Do that bitch need some sense nock into her. Cause I will be happy do to it.

Don't punch her. You will hurt the baby and her. My mind said.

For once I'm going to listen to my brain.

I clench and unclench my hands.

"Are you blind or some shit," Skyler ask in a 'duh' tone.

Skyler doesn't like her either. Melissa and Crystal doesn't like her either. Well who would like a girl that sleeps with you boyfriend.

"Did you hear me? Now are you death?" Skyler ask her again. She might be a little girl but she has angry problems.

"If I was you I would answer her question before she goes over there and punch you," Crystal said.

"To answer your first question Im not blind, to answer your second yes I heard you, and to answer your second I'm not death," She said in a bitch tone.

She better be happy that I'm pregnant, because I want to punch her In her face so hard.

She was still there touching him. Fuck this I don't care that I'm pregnant. We she wasn't looking I drew back my fist and punch her right in the nose. I probably broke it.

"We told you to leave and you didn't," I said. Ethan holding me down. Skyler, Crystal, and Melissa was laughing, Ethan and the rest of the boys was trying to hold there laughs in.

She left. Blood from her nose and all her groupies following her.

"You are so sexy when your jealous. Its turning me on," Ethan said kissing me.

****_****

The rest of the day went by fast after lunch. Most of my classes I take with Skyler.

Now Skyler, Melissa, Ethan and I are on our way to the doctor office to see what I'm having. Since Melissa and Skyler are the only ones that is gonna know the sex of the baby until the gender reveal party they are going to find out the sex not me and Ethan.

****_****

We are in waiting for Dr. Cortez. I hope Ethan don't make no slick comments this time like he did the first time. Dr. Cortez came in.

"Hi Madison. How are you doing?" He ask. He ask me this every time I come to him and I always say the same thing.

"The usual," I said and he laugh.

"So are we finding out the sex today," Skyler ask and we was bouncing up and down.

Dr. Cortez look at Skyler confused.

"This is Melissa and Skyler. Ethan sisters. The baby aunts." I said pointing to them.

He shook there hand.

I layed down on the table thing and he put the jelly stuff on my stomach. Ethan, Skyler, and Melissa saw my stomach a lot of times. So I don't feel self conscious when I'm around them.

"So Madison is look like you are havin-" Dr. Cortez was saying, but Skyler and Melissa cut him off.

"No No No!" They both yelled in Dr. Cortez ear.

"Can you please write in on a piece of paper then give to Skyler," I said nicey. He nod.

He wrote something then gave it to Skyler. They opened it and looked at the paper.

Then Skyler said, "One of you is not gonna be happy." Yea just tease us like that.

We are having the baby reval party in 1 or 2 weeks then after that me and Melissa are having combined baby showers.

These two weeks are going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life.

********_********

Happy Early 4th Of July.

Hope You Like It.

Vote.

Comment.

Love Yall.

~Cassandra