Chapter 28: Pictures

Madi POV

I'm 6 months and 1 week pregnant. And today Ethan and I are getting pregnancy pictures done.

"What time do we have to be there?" Ethan said getting out of the bed.

"In a couple of hours," I said.

"You don't sound too happy," He said.

"I am, but I just want to get her out," I said walking into the bathroom.

****_****

"Hi, I'm Tammy. I will be your photography today," Tammy said while holding out her hand.

"I'm Madison and this is Ethan," I said shaking her hand.

We are at the photography place. I just want to get this over with. I'm not in the best of moods and I have a headache.

I'm wearing a white baneau and a long white shirk. Ethan is wearing a white dress shirt that is rolled up to his elbow and whote pants.

"How many months are you," Tammy ask while rubbing my stomach.

"6," I said.

"I'm going to set-up, just sit over there and I'm going to call you over when I'm ready," Tammy said while pointing to a spot with a lot of trees and a picnic table.

We are table the pictures outside in the hot sun. That was a bad idea.

Ethan helped me walk over to the table. I sat down and he sat across from me.

"How school going?" Ethan ask.

Since Ethan and the rest of the crew graduated last year the only one I'm in school with is Skyler. They still come during lunch to see us. Lexi and her sluts hasn't said anything to me or Skyler since the first day of school when I punch her in the nose. No one at school still doesn't know I'm pregnant because I wear baggy clothes, or they are just stupid and doesn't realize it.

"Good. I'm doing good in all my classes and no one doesn't knoew I'm pregnant," I said while fanning my sun.

Its really hot out here.

"Lexi or anyone hasn't say anything to you?" Ethan ask.

"No one has said nothing," I said with a smile.

"How about school for you. Are you still going?" I ask.

I really don't knoew what I'm going to do if Ethan does decide to go to college. I will have to raise our daughter by myself.

"I don't know. I can't just leave you and the baby," He said with a half smile.

I didn't respond because if Ethan do decide to go off to college I don't know how I'm going to raise a new born baby and go to school.

Ethan got accepted to the University Of Florida. Its not like he can drive from Florida to Virginia every weekend.

"I was thinking you and the baby come to Florida with me," Ethan said kind of nervous.

"Let me think about it," Thats all I said.

If I do go to Florida with him, I won't have no one to watch the baby when I meed to do something and Ethan will be in class.

"I ready for you," Tammy said.

Finally.

***_***

"I will send these to you as soon as possible," Tammy said.

Ethan took a couple of pictures. One is when he got on his knees and kiss my stomach. Another is when Ethan stand behind me and put his hand on my stomach is a shape of a heart and I put my hand on top of his. We did a couple of more poses.

I was ready to get something to eat. I didn't change I didn't really care were I go looking like this. Its not like they gonna hit me or something.

Ethan pulled into a Mexican restaurant. I was craving Mexican food so bad right now.

"Well that went good," Ethan said while we got out the car.

When we went inside people was giving us weird looks. I just ignore them. I really wasn't in the mood.

A man walk is to a table and told us our waitor was going be with us.

"Hi, I'm Carlos. what would you like to drink?" Carlos ask.

I ordered a water and Ethan got a Pepsi.

"He was checking you out," Ethan said with his fist ina ball.

"No he wasn't. Who will check out a pregnant teenagers?" I ask him with a raise eye brow.

"You know some people are into pregnant women," He said.

"You don't have nothing to worry about. I'm yours and I'm not going anywhere," I said and cupped his cheek and kiss him.

It was a quick kiss.

****_****

"How did the photo shoot go?" Skyler ask us when we walked in the door.

"It was hot, but eveything else with good. Where's Melissa," I ask and sat next to Skyler on the couch.

"She went into labor when y'all was at the photo shoot," Skyler said and my eyes with wide.

"Why didn't you call us," I asj and punch her in her shoulder.

"I did, but nobody answered," She said while rubbing the spotbI just punched her.

"When did she him?" I ask.

"About an hour ago," Skyler said.

"What did she name him?"

"William Jacob Clark"

********_********

Melissa Had The Her Baby.

Hope You Like It.

Sorry if its short. 

4 more Chapter then the Elilogue.

Vote.

Comment. 

Love Yall.

~Cassandra