Chapter 16: Finding Out Some News

Madi POV

"Pull over."

"No. We are almost there."

"C'mon, Please."

"I pulled over the last 5 times, You can wait 5 more minutes."

See in this situation I have to pee and Ethan won't pull over, and if he don't he will be cleaning pee out of his car.

"Please Im about to pee on myself. C'mon pull over one more time." I said older my hand in between my legs.

"No, Madi. You can wait 5 more minutes." Ethan said.

"Ok, but if we aren't there in 5 minutes you will be cleaning pee out of your car." I said crossing my arms against my chest.

We went the rest of the car ride in silence and we I saw Ethan turn into the woods and the cabin came in sight I was so happy.

I didn't waste any time getting out the car and running into the cabin. Since I didn't know where the bathroom was I ran in everyroom and when I finally found the bathroom I was so happy to let all the liquid out of my body.

I got done peeing I went outside and all the boy taking out the luggage.

"You let all your pee out?" Ethan ask and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Haha so funny and yes I did let all my pee out." I said sitting on steps outside the cabin.

"How many room are there." I ask. I hope don't share a room with Ethan.

"Its 6. me and you are sharing a room,Melissa and Jake are sharing, Crystal and Johnny are sharing, Mason and Skyler are sharing, Jason and Andy are sharing, and Dakota and Andrew are sharing." Ethan said dragging the luggage in the house.

"I don't want to share a room with you no offense." I said brushing the dirt off my pants.

"Too bad. Unless you want to see outside with the bears." Ethan said smirking.

"Ok I will see in the same room,with you, but If you try anything you won't be able to reproduce." I said walking in the cabin towards the kitchen. Im starving.

When I walked in the kitchen. Melissa and Crystal was cooking something and the smell was so bad I felt like I was going to throw up.

"What the hell are cooking." I ask covering my nose with my hand.

"Spaghetti and you love my spaghetti. Why are you covering your nose?" Melissa ask shoving a full of spaghetti in my face.

"I do, but it just stinks. Its making me nauseous" I said.

"Well if your gonna throw up, do it in the toilet and not in the kitchen." Melissa said walking to the stove.

"You should nit be so close to the shove, remember you have a human growing inside you." I said pointing my fingers at her stomach.

You might have a human growing inside you. The little voice in my head said.

"Madi im only 2 months and im bearly showing, it wont kill me standing next to the stove." Melissa said.

"Can you just call me when it get done" I said walking outside toward Ethan car. Melissa just nodded.

I can't wait to take the pregnancy test. Im showing all the symptoms and if I am I need to know as soon as possible, So when everyone is sleep Im just going to take it in the middle of the night.

When I got to Ethan and saw he was there all I could say is Fuck. How am I going to get the test now.

"Madi what are you doing outside." Ethan said with concern.