Me And Him, What Was I Thinking

Introduction

Ethan and I will never work, I said in my head. Ethan De Gennaro, my best friend brother, and the school bad boy and I'm Madison Trent, the good girl.

I moved to Richmond, Virginia 5 years ago with my aunt and uncle and 3 cousins, i wasn't really close to my parents. Ethan lived here his whole life with his uncle 2 sisters, 3 brothers, 5 male cousins, and 5 of his friends. They were a huge family. Ethan parents left him, his sisters, and brothers.

I know this because his sisters are my best friends. When i moved here they were nice to me and now im apart of their enormous family. Ethan doesn't think so, but i am.

His 2 sisters name are Crystal and Melissa, they are twins, but they do not look nothing alike. His brothers are Tyler, Jason, and Andrew. His cousins are Andy, Ryan, Luis, Mason, and Austin. His five best friends are Jake, Liam, Johnny, Jordan, and Dakota.

Ethan is 6'0 with black curly hair. He has a 6-pack and he is very muscular. I am 5'7 long brown straight hair.

I have one older brother and his name is Brian, but he doesn't live with us, but he visted one in a while. My cousins are in college and they are Lucy, Harry, and Joe.

After months Ethan and I got close. I spend more time at Ethan uncle mansion, then I spend at my aunt and uncle mansion. They live across from each other. Ethan uncle and my aunt and uncle own their own construction business together.

It's a couple more months till summer break and its my and all my friends senior year. Its Ethan senior year too and I hope the senior year be good