Chapter 25: The Big Question

Madi POV

Its been a week since school started and Lexi hasn't said nothing. Ethan kept his promise and he comes everyday at lunch. Nobody still don't know I'm pregnant and I want to keep it that way.

Tonight Ethan and I are going out on a date, I don't know where, but all he said is dress special.

So right now I'm staring at my closet with Melissa, Skyler, and Crystal by my side. I do not have a clue on what to wear.

"How about this one," Melissa ask pulling out a long pink dress.

"I only wear long dresses to wesding and dances," I said tapping my chin.

"How about this one," Skyler ask pulling out a short purple dress.

Melissa and Crystal eyes grew 3 sizes bigger. It will be a miracle if I can fit that dress. Since I been pregnant it felt like I gain 100 pounds.

Skyler shoved the dress in my direction. That means go try it on. I walked into my bathroom and striped the clothes I'm wearing which is sweat pants and a tank top and put on the dress. It actually fits. It stop about mid thigh and shows my pregnant belly well good. Well whwn we go out hope we don't nobody we know.

I walked about and all three twhirl their finger. I did a quick spin.

"Thats the perfect dress," They all said together. It kind of freaked my out.

I took it off and put it back on the hanger. Since its only 1 and Ethan is taking me out around 8 or 8:30 we since have 7 hours.

"So do you know where Ethan is taking me?" I ask them and they all did a nervous laugh.

"Lets just say your gonna be surprise," Melissa said rubbing her hands together. She is not telling me something.

"Are you guys going to help me get ready?" I ask again kind if freak out.

"We can't we half to be somewhere around 7," Crystal said.

"Where are y'all going?" Now im freaked out.

"We can't tell you," Melissa said.

***_***

"You look beautiful," Ethan said helping me down from the last step. Since I been pregnant Ethan thinks I have a promble with walking.

"Thanks. And you're not bad yourself," I said.

Lets just say he is wearing a suit.

"Are you gonna tell me where are going?" I ask while getting into the car.

"Nope," He said popping the 'p'.

"Please can you give me a hint?" I ask again. I'm really tired of people not giving me answers to my questions.

"Lets just say its going to be a night that you won't forget," Ethan said with a smirk.

What the fuck does that supposed to mean.

I didn't talk for the rest of the car ride. If I ask any more questions I was going to get fortune cookie answers.

When I looked out the window I notice we was at a race track. O am not dress for a race track I'm dressed for dinner.

He came over to my side and opened the door for me and helped me get out.

"Why are we at a race track," I ask. I looked around and no cars was here. It was like 2 or 3 other cars besides Ethan car.

"Just shush ok?" He ask and I nod. What the fuck Is wrong with everybody today.

We walked down the stairs to the race track. When we got to the middle he stopped.

I looked around again and I saw our family.

Melissa, Crystal, Skyler, Mason, Jake, Johnny, Lucy, Harry, Joe, Uncle Joey, Uncle Zack, and Aunt Mia.

What are they doing here?

Ethan grabbed my hand and I looked at him in his eyes.

"Madison I love you with all my heart. I like when your jealous when other girl look or talk to me. I loved you the first day I saw you 6 years ago when you was that little lost 7th grader and I was in 8th grade. I never asked you out before because I was scared that you would say no or that you was too good for me. That day when we skipped school and had sex I knew from that day that I had to grow some balls and ask you to be my girlfriend." He said, but I can tell he wasn't finish. I was crying a little bit and my cheeks was red from when he said that last part.

"When we had that party and you saw Lexi kissing me and you broke up with me I was messed up. Then when we went to that club and I saw you dancing with that Jc guy I wanted to punch him in his face fir touching. But then I remembered you wasn't mine. But then when we went back home amd had great amazing sex I knew I had to get you back." He said but he wasn't finsh. I was embarrassed again. I didn't want my uncle and aunt to know everytime I had sex with Ethan. And I bet Joe and Lucy is holding Harry down from coming down here and punch Ethan.

"Then when I found out you was pregnant and I freaked out. I wasn't ready to be a dad. But then one of my wise sisters (I could tell he was talking about Melissa.) told me you wasn't ready to be a mom either. She told me to put my big boy pants on and go help you. Now we are here and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby." He said.

He got on one knee and pulled out a box with a ring in it. I covered my mom with my hands.

"Madison Trent, Will You Marry Me?" He said.

By now it felt like a ocean was coming out my eyes. I could Melissa, Skyler, and Crystal mouthed 'Say yes'.

"Yes, yes,yes," I said. He slid the ring on my engagement finger and kiss me. Everyone was clapping.

Melissa, Skyler, and Crystal came running down the stairs.

"Did you guys now about this," I ask them.

"No. He just tild us to be at the race track at 7, but then when he started to talk I knew he was going to ask you," Melissa said.

I saw my aunt and uncle coming down the stairs. All I could think is. Oh Shit.

"Welcome to the family Ethan," Aunt Mia said and hugged him.

"Did you guys know about this," I ask Aunt Mia and Uncle Joey.

"I did, but your Aunt and Lucy didn't know and the girls," Uncle Joey said.

"How did you, Harry and Hoe know," I said Uncle Joey.

"Because he asked for our blessings," Harry said while giving Ethan a man hug.

I looked at Ethan and he just shrug his shoulders.

"Come on I made a dinner reservation," Aunt Mia said.

"I love you too, Ethan," I said and smashed my lips on his.

********_********

Hope You Like It.

Did you know Ethan was going to purpose?

Did everyone have a good 4th Of July?

Vote.

Comment.

Love Yall.

~Cassandra