Chapter 21: Going On A Trip

Madi POV

Its been one month. One fucking month since I told Ethan I was pregnant. When I woke up the next morning after I told him I was pregnant, he wasn't there. When I went over to see he was home we wasn't. I called him and text him and he didn't answer. For about a week I would go there every day to see if he was home and I would call him and left voicemails. When he was never hime or never picked up him phone I just stopped looking for him.

Now I just stay in bed all day, the only time I leave is when I'm hungry, when I have to use the bathroom or shower, and when I have a doctor's appointment. The doctors said that I'm two and a half months a long. Two and a half months since Ethan hasn't help me.

In a couple of days I'm going to Tennessee to visit my cousins. Im going to tell them everything that happen with Ethan. Harry and Joe might kill him, but I don't really care what happens to him no more.

Today I'm going to tell Melissa, Crystal, and Skyler that I'm going to Tennessee for a week or two.

***_***

"Hey," I said while walking in Melissa bedroom and sitting down on her bed.

"Hey," She said back.

"You're starting to show," I said and putting my hand on her stomach.

"Lets not talk about the babys," She said.

"Well I got to tell you something," I said putting my hand on the knees.

"Shoot," She said.

"I'm going to Tennessee in a couple of days for a couple of weeks. And I'm also thinking about giving the baby for adoption," I said. Melissa eyes widen when I told her the last part.

"Madi you can't do that," Skyler said while she was walking in the room and standing In front of me.

"No," I snapped. "I can't keep it if Ethan doesn't help me. It would be selfish If I keep it. I'm only 17, I can't keep it." I yelled at them. Melissa doesn't understand, she has help from Jake, but Ethan hasn't been here for the first couple months.

"Madi we will help you," Melissa said while rubbing my back.

"Its not your responsibility. You didn't have sex with me and get me pregnant," I said claming down a little bit.

The room was dead slince.

"Well I will support no matrer your decision." Melissa said pulling me into a hug.

"Well I will see you before I go to Tennessee." I said walking out from her room.

***_***

Melissa POV

I can't believe Madi is thinking about giving the baby up for adoption. My brother should be helping her. He should be taking her to her doctor appointments.

"Get you ass up. Now," I said walking into his room.

"I heard y'all arguing," He said.

"Well is was because of you," I said sitting of his bed.

He got out of the bed and went to his closest.

"Ethan why won't you go talk to her, she's hurting. She came here everyday for about a week to see if you was home. Now she bearly leaves bedroom. She said she's giving the baby up for adoption because you won't help her," I said. When I said the last part his eyes widen. That got his attention.

"She won't give the baby up for adoption," Ethan said standing in front of me.

"She's serious. If you don't go over there and apologize she's going to give the baby for adoption. It all comes down to you. If you going to help her with the baby or not," I said walking out the room, but Ethan grab my hand.

"I'm not ready to be a dad," He said.

"And you think she is ready to be a mom." I said crossing my arms around my chest.

We just stood there in silence. 

"Well I just came over there to tell you that she is going to Tennessee in a couple of days for a couple of weeks. So you got 2 day before she tells Lucy, Joe, and Harry that she's pregnant with your baby." I said and walking out of his room.

****_****

Madi POV

Today is the day that im leaving for Tennessee. I'm happy I'm going to see my cousins, but on the other hand they might kill me when I tell them.

I hope my cousins don't freak out as bad as I think they are. 

I still haven't speak to Ethan or seen him. I'm really tired of his little games. He say we will never leave me that he will always will be by my side. Well right he is already breaking his word.

I started to put my suitcases in my car. I'm not going to stop I'm going to drive until I get there. I need some time to clear my head.

I was putting my last suitcase in my car when someone started walking toward me.

"Hey," He said.

"What the fuck do you want," I said putting my hand on my hip.

I could tell Ethan have been crying. He doesn't look like his sexy self. He's pale, his is all shiny anf ready like it always is.

"Can we just talk?" He ask.

"Sure," I said.

"Can we go inside?" He ask again.

"No. I have somewhere to be so speak fast," I said.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone when I found out you was pregnant. I'm sorry I never answered you calls or that I didn't text you back. I'm sorry for causing all this pain to you. I don't want you to give the baby up for adoption. I want to help you raise our son or daughter." He said and tearing was going down his face.

I never really see Ethan cry.

"How do you know that I'm giving the baby for adoption?" I ask.

"Melissa told me" He said.

"Why you want to come now. Why when I'm going to Tennessee. I'm tried of always forgiving you. You think you just could fuck up then expect me to always tack you back." I said.

He didn't say nothing. He knew what I said was true.

"Madi please just let me go with you to tell them then I will come back home and start to help you," He said.

"Let me just ask you this," I said. He nod.

"Do you even feel that we're together?" I asked.

He just stayed silence.

"Before you told me, yes I did. After you told me and I left, no I didn't," He said.

At least he answered truly.

"I'll admit when I left It was a dick move. I thought about coming back and saying soolrry, but I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me. Just please lets work on this together. Let me go to Tennessee with you and Let me tell you cousins with you. I want to be in your life and the baby life. But when you told me I kind of freaked out, thats why I left. Just please forgive. I know I fucked up a lot. But this was my biggest regret. Leaving you." He said and we we're both crying.

I didn't say nothing. I wanted to take him back and just forgive him that easy. But on the other hand I already gave him a second chance and he messed it up. I don't know what to do.

"You can come, but tou are paying for all the gas and I'm not taking you back that easy," I said. We both laughed a little and he gave me a done cruahing hug.

"I miss you so much," He said.

I miss you too.

********_********

Hope You Like It.

Vote.

Comment. 

Love Yall.

~Cassandra