Chapter 27: Baby Shower

Madi POV

Its been a week since Ethan and I found out what we were having. At first Ethan was having a temper tantrum, but about after an hour he grew to the face that he is having a daughter and he can be an overprotective dad.

Today is me and Melissa baby shower. She is having a boy and Im having a girl since she is a month and a half farthee along then me, she is 7 months while I'm 5 and a half.

The baby shower doesn't start until 2 and all of the girl, Ethan, and the rest of the boys is gelping for the baby shower.

"Do I have to go," Ethan said with a pout. He must be on crack if he think I'm gping to face his face and my family alone. 

"Yes you have to go. I didn't make this baby by myself," I said while eating an oreo filled with butter. 

Since I been pregnant I been craving really weird stuff. Stuff I don't normally eat. And eveytime I smell soap it just like I half to lick It.

I ask Dr. Cortez why I have the urge to lick soap and he said he really don't know why.

"Madi do you think you are eating a lot of those butter filled oreos?" He ask kind of nervously because he was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you calling your teenage pregnant fiance fat?" I ask raking another bite of my butter filled oreo.

"No I like your pregnant belly. I just saying your so big its like your having twins." Ethan said. He had some balls.

"First its the baby weight and second your not getting non tonight." I said while tying the bag filled with candy for me and Melissa baby shower.

If your wondering me and Ethan still do have sex even though I'm pregnant. And let me tell ypu pregnancy sex is good you should try it.

"Babe don't be like that," Ethan said while walking up to me and put his hand on my stomach and start to shake it.

"What are you doing," I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm waking her up," Ethan said still shaking my stomach.

All of a sudden Ethan move his hand a jumped back.

"Whats wrong?" I ask getting kind of worried.

"I felt stomach kick my hand." He said with a horrified look on his face.

Melissa, Skyler, Crystal and I just burst out laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Ethan ask.

"She kicked you dummy." I said. I reached out and grabbed Ethan hand and put his hand on the spot of my stomach where I felt her last kick.

His hand stayed there for a couple of minutes. He pulled hus hand baxk amd lifted my shirt up and kiss my stomach. You could hear the gorls awes is the background.

"What time does the baby whower start," I ask trying to change the subject.

"2. Guys go start setting the tables up," Melissa said.

This is going to be a long day.

****_****

"You ready?" Melissa ask.

Me and Melissa are wearing the same style dresses, but the difference is her is blue and mines is pink. It shows our pregnant bump really good. Im wearing white pumps with mine and Melissa is wearing black pumps.

We walked out to the back where everyone is. I hope they don't come up to me and say, "Madi you are so big."

I can't take that again.