Chapter One: Dropping Hints

Ethan and I will never work I always repeat those 6 words in my minds. We are the total opposite im good, he is bad, im nice and he is a total sexy asshole.

"Hey", said Ethan as he walk toward me. "Hi" I said back.

He walks up and kisses my cheek he tries to go for the lips but i don't let him and he grabs my butt in the process and im am in total shocked. Then i hurry and move his hands from my butt area. Ethan and I aren't togethet, but we just mess around like that.

"Why in the hell did you move your face and my hands you know you like that", He said just joking around. "You are embarrassing me and everyone is staring", I say as i put my head in his chest. "Let them stare, their mad because you are way prettier then them", Ethan said.

I start to blush and my face gets red and Ethan is laughing, he always laugh when i blush. "Do you want me to walk you to class babe", Ethan said. I nod my head and we start to walk to class as our hands start to meet and now they are together. I was wondering in my head my did he call me babe, and he called me pretty, and he is holding my hand, am i missing something or is he dropping hints.

Me and Ethan take 3 classes together first, thrid, and fifth. We had 6 periods and im happy we take half of them together. First is geometry i love geometry and Ethan hates it. Second is cooking and i take that with Ethan best friends, my best friends, and two if his cousins. Thrid is Science and Ethan is good at science and i am horrible with science. I take that with 3 of his best friends, Melissa and his 4 cousins and u sit next to Ethan in that class. Then its lunch and we all sit with each other.

Melissa and Crystal have boyfriends. Melissa dates Jake and Crystal dates Johnny. The rest if the boys are manwhores. Ethan and i aren't togethet, we just flirt and he doesn't flirt with any other girls.

In is over and I head to English. I take that with Crystal and Melissa. Then Its Gym and Ethan and I are the onlys one in the group in that class. Then its Art and everyone in the group takes that class, but Ethan doesn't.

Then the school is over. Then i go to my locker get my books and homework and meet them outside and Ethan waits for me to get their then we leave. Im always the last one their and they get mad they say im slow, but im not.

When we get home Melissa, Crystal, and I study and do our homework in the kitchen, while the boys go to the gym.

I like it when the boys go to the gym, the mansion is much quite. Ethan uncle and my aunt and uncle isn't home much but it doesn't bother me.

The boys show up onr hour later and when they get home Ethan grab my hand and he pulled me up to his room.

I said, " Why are you dragging me up here?" He slams me on the bed and I said,"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He gets up and laugh. " I was just messing around you can't take a joke", Ethan said.

I got up and punch him in his chest. Then i left. "Why did Ethan drag you up their", Melissa asked. I said, "He slam me on the bed then i said what the fuck was wrong with him and then he got up and laugh he was just playing around."

I hope yall like the chapter and the book i will update 3 times this week and once every week please comment and vote

Thank You