Chapter 10: That Bitch!!

Madi POV

Its been a couple if days since my birthday and everything is going good. Skyler and Mason told the crew and her brother that they are dating, Melissa told us that she is pregnant and Ethan almost killed Jake and Ethan and I are on cloud 9.

We have a couple days left till we get out of school and they are throwing a huge party. Thats a tradition for them, every year when school end they throw a theme party and last year the theme was luau and I have no idea whats the theme for this year party. The parties Ethan and his family throw is wild. The parties don't end until like 6 in the morning and someone is always getting arrested.

This is out last week of school and we are doing our exams. Im pretty confident that I pass half of my exams, but the other half not so much. The party is on Friday and we have a lot of work to do. When I mean we its me, Ethan, Crystal, Skyler, Mason, Johnny and the rest of the crew. Melissa won't be helping this year because she is pregnant and all. I hope they hurry and come up with a theme because we only have three days left to get ready for the party and everyone from the school is gonna be there.

Its lunch right now, but instead of eating we have to go to the party store to get supplies.

The guys are arguing about the theme. We came up with 2 ideas, Sports and Camouflage. Mason wants sports and Ethan wants camouflage. It don't seem like we where camouflage, but where we live, we live camouflage. It's tied up and I half to be the deal breaker. I don't really like sports so it's obvious I want camouflage, but I dont want Mason to think I chose camouflage because of Ethan.

"Guys stop arguing I made up my mind." I said and I hope Mason doesn't be mad.

"So what did you choose." Ethan asked

"I choose camouflage, because I don't like sports and I have a great camouflage outfit." I said and I see Ethan smiling and Mason sending me a death glare.

"Come on Madi, just because you don't like sports doesn't means that other people do." Mason said and he fake pouts. It won't kill him that one thing doesn't go his way.

"I was the tie breaker and If you don't like my decision, you can ask people at our school do they want to have sports or camouflage." I felt so proud to stand up to him.

"Thats my girl. She becoming a bad ass." Ethan said and he is smirking and Mason is laughing.

"OK this year the theme is camouflage, but next year the theme is sports." Mason said and Ethan nods. I guess they have a deal.

"We need to get everything camouflage. Me and the guys will skip the rest of the school day to buy party supplies and booze." Ethan said and he is smirking while looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that and you have to finish your exams." I said

"Because I can't wait until you get wasted and I have my way with you and I finish them already, I took them early." Ethan said and I want to hurt him.

Its not good when I get drunk. I do the stupidest stuff. Like on time at there parties I went skinny dipping and Ethan recored it and had put it on YouTube. Another time was at his birthday party and lets ur say I was very close to losing my virginity at 14.

"Crystal please make sure I don't drink and If I do make sure its like 2 drinks." I said while pleading with her.

"I don't want to babysit you, but I will. I don't want to be responsible when you do something stupid and Ethan will kick my ass." Crystal said while smiling. 

"Thank you baby sis." Ethan said while placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Crystal, Melissa, Skyler, and I head back to school while Ethan, Mason, Jake, Johnny and the rest of the boys are at Party City buying things for the party. I can't wait till its summer, but when the school year starts again I'm going to be really sad. Ethan will be graduating this year with Melissa and Crystal. Ethan said he will wait a year to go to college for me.  I told him it will be ok for him to go to college without me,but he just said he was gonna take a year off anyways.