Chapter 3: Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Ethan POV

"Will you be my girlfriend," I said. I can't believe i ask Madi to be my girlfriend. I had feelings for Madi since she got here. Her eyes, her smile, and her long beautiful brown hair, just makes me melt inside. I know she likes me too. I can tell, even know she doesn't like me grabbing her butt or when I kiss her on the lips. Madi doesn't said anything, she just stand there with her mouth shape like an O.

Five minutes later we just stand there. Then Madi says, "Yes Ethan I will be your girlfriend." I run to her and give her a big hug and i pick her up and twirl her around the room. Melissa and Crystal start to jump, they were so happy when Madi said yes, I think were just as nervous as I was. Melissa said, "Lets leave alone for a few minutes, and don't do nothing were gine."

Madi and I walk up to my room and I press my lips against hers. She lets my tongue enter her mouth and for 5 minutes we just make. I break the kiss and I say, "I thought you were gonna say no I was getting nervous." Madi said, "I wouldn't say no to you I love you remember."

Me and Madi walk back downstairs, I don't want Melissa and Crystal to think were are having sex again.

"That was quick," Crystal said. "What are you talking about?," I said. "I know you two had sex again,". Madi said, "No we didn't, when just talked." "Ok I believe you, Ethan lies to much so you couldn't tell if he is lying or telling the truth, " Crystal said. I shake my head, I can't believe my sister takes Madi side over mine and im her brother.

*The Next Day*

Madi POV

I woke up and I still couldn't believe that Ethan and I had sex. Well today im not skipping school today and Crystal, Melissa, and I are going shopping todayfor our triple date tomorrow.

I get up and get in the shower. 20 minutes later. I get out the shower and put my cloths on and dry then do my hair and put my make up on. I get my book bag and go downstairs and i grab a apple and run across the street to Ethan uncle mansion. I see them waiting for me like always. Where I get there Ethan kisses me in the lips and I let him since were dating now. Andy and Andrew comes up and get in the middle of Ethan and I. They say together, "Get a room you too." I am so embarrass and I put my head in Ethan chest, I tend to do that when im embarrass.

We start to get in the car and head to school. Ethan, the twins and I get in his Hummer. I sit in the passenger seat, Melissa and Crystal sit in the back and Ethan drives.

We get there and get out of the Hummer. I start to head to my locker while holding hands with Ethan. People start to stare and say stuff like, their dating now, how did that slut get him, and he must be hitting that to get her to be his girlfriend and etc. I whisper in Ethan ear, "Do you hear what they are saying about me and us?" Ethan said, "I hear them, but I ignorw them and half of what they are saying are rumors." I said, "Did you tell anyone that we had sex?" Ethan said, "No."

I don't want anyone finding out, the only people that knows is Melissa and Crystal and I hope they didn't tell anyone.

I get to my locker and let go of Ethan hand. I put the combination in and grab my Geometry, Science, and English book. I close my locker. Ethan said, "Babe don't worry I didn't  no one and on one is gonna find out unless Melissa or Crystal said something to Jake or Johnny." Ethan kisses me on the cheek and I grab his hand and we walk to class.

The first half of the school,went by pretty fast and now its lunch time. I walk into the lunch room and I see the crew. I sit next to Ethan.

Ethan said, "Babe do you want to go to McDonald's, Burger King or something." "Sure," I said. We get up and walk out the lunch and into the parking lot Ethan open the Hummer and We get in and I put on my seat beat. Ethan said, "Babe where do you want to go?" I said, " McDonald's. He goes thru the drive thur. Ethan said, "What do you want?" I said, "A milk shake." He said, "One vanilla milk shake,a Big Mac, and a large sprite. "Thats it sir," the person said. Ethan nods his head yes. "6.25 sir," the person. Ethan gives the person 7 dollards and drives to the next window. Ethan grabs the food and drive off. He takes my milk shake out of the cup holder and get some I said, "Why did you get some of my milk shake and if you,want some just ask i would say yes. Ethan said, "I bought it.

We get to the school 10 minutes before the bell rings and me stay in the car and we make out a till the bell rings.

The other half of the school day by fast too and i meet Melissa and Crystal in the parking lot. "Ethan let me hold your car so we can go shopping" catch a ride with one of the boys. Ethan did want to, but he let Melissa hold the car anyway.

We got to the mall and It took us 2 or 3 hours to figure out what to wear for  tomorrow. When we got home I went up to my room and put my dress in the closet.

I went back to Ethan uncle manison house. I saw Ethan in the living room and we walk upstairs to his room to have some privacy. I ask him, "You ready for our first date?" Ethan nofs his head yes and we sit on his bed just making out. Ethan takes off hus shrit and and there goes his abbs again and he takes my shrit off too. I said, "Are you trying to have sex with me again?" Ethan said, "No, I just want to make out with our shirts off, you got to trust me a little and I don't want to have sex with you everyday maybe once or twice a week." He has a smirk on his face. I punch his in his chest and got off of him and put my shirt back on and went back downstairs.

Melissa said, "What were yall doing up there?" I said, "Nothingwe was just talking." Melissa said, "Don't lie to me Madi yall been up there for like a hour." I said, " Im not lying we was just talking and we made out a little and thats it,"